14 articles found.
- PREVALENCE OF DENTURE STOMATITIS AND ITS ASSESSMENT TOWARDS MANAGEMENT -A RETROSPECTIVE STUDY
Vatika Agarwal, Subhabrata Maiti
European Chemical Bulletin. 2022; 11(2): 23-29.
- Are We Playing Safe With Toys? A Public Health Perspective
Dipshikha Maiti, Pritam Roy, Sanjeev Kumar Rasania, Manish Kumar Goel
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(3): 183-185.
- Smile in an hour with COMPONEER
Niladri Maiti, Duran Kala
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2020; 4(7): 17-19.
- ROS mediated DNA damage and induction of apoptosis in cervical cancer cells by Heliotropium indicum L.
Subhabrata Paul, Rita Kundu
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(8): 92-106.
- A Case of Surgically Disseminated Hydatidosis: A preventable occurrence?
Aritra Paul, Abheepsita Mukhopadhyay, Sagnika Ukil, Subhabrata Das
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2020; 4(9): 49-51.
- Effect of a health education program on cancer awareness among college students: Responding to the challenges of cancer control in India
Shubhra Gupta, Meeta Jain, Pritam Roy, Dipshikha Maiti
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(2): 146-149.
- A Study on The Effectiveness of Farmer-Led Adaptation Strategies for Livestock Rearing to Climate Change in Eastern Uttar Pradesh Through a Participatory Approach
Preeti Yadav, Sanjit Maiti, H. R. Meena, Mukesh Bhakat, A. K. Dixit
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2022; 12(2): 23-30.
- An institution based prospective study on clinical spectrum of Sinonasal masses from Kolkata
Souradeep Ray, Mita Saha Dutta Chowdhury, Agnibha Maiti, Prithwijit Banerjee
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2021; 11(1): 90-96.
- Assessment of Perceived Economic Impact of Flood among the Livestock-rearers of Odisha
Jeebanjyoti Behera , Sujeet Kumar Jha, Sanjit Maiti, Sanchita Garai,
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2020; 10(11): 85-92.
- An Exploratory Analysis of Existing Dairy Farming Practices followed by Tribals in Madhya Pradesh State
Hari Ram Barela , S. K. Jha , Sanjit Maiti , Kalyan Mandi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2020; 10(8): 114-122.
- Stem cell therapy in animal models of central nervous system (CNS) diseases: therapeutic role, challenges and perspectives
Swapan Kumar Maiti, A.R. Ninu, V. Remya, T.B. Sivanarayanan, Susan Cherian, Deepak Kumar, Amarpal
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2014; 1(3): 75-85.