|48 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Classical autonomic function tests in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus and healthy volunteers: A comparative study
Mohan Jayabal, Dinesh Thangavel, Uma Maheswari Thiyagarajan, Nagashree Ramasamy, Venkatesan Rangan, Venkidusamy Subramaniyam
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(1): 68-71.
- Screening and manifestations of seropositive dengue fever patients in Perambalur: A Hospital based study
Mavilla Anuradha, Rahul H Dandekar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(6): 745-748.
- Relationship between duration of type 2 diabetes mellitus and stress levels based on age, gender, anthropometry and vital signs
Dinesh Thangavel, Vijaiananth Pitchaipillai, Venkatesan Rangan, Anbarasi Muthusamy, Raghuvaran Sivaprakasam
. 2015; 2(4): 401-405.
- A study on the knowledge, attitude, and the practice of generic medicines among the doctors in a tertiary care teaching hospital in South India
Sandeep Kumar Gupta, Roopa Prasad Nayak, Surendra Kumar Vidyarthi
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(1): 39-44.
- Association of duration of illness and compliance with stress levels in type 2 diabetes mellitus patients – A pilot study
Dinesh Thangavel, Vijaiananth Pitchaipillai
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(3): 249-251.
- Comparative study of lipid profile between episodic migraineurs and healthy volunteers
Venkatesan Rangan, Dinesh Thangavel, Mona Bedi, Ved Prakash Varshney, Mohan Jayabal, Venkidusamy Subramaniam
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(3): 327-330.
- Evaluation of Antimitotic Activity of Mukia maderaspatana L. Leaf Extract in Allium cepa Root Model
M.Kavitha& 1645;, P.T.Srinivasan, G. Renuga and L.V.Jayakumar
. 2014; 4(2): 01-04.
- Duodenoscopic appraisal of duodenal ulcer in dogs
Mani Saravanan, B Nagarajan, S Kavitha, C Balachandaran, S R Srinivasan
. 2012; 5(7): 420-423.
- Organic Broiler Meat Production in India - An Overview
Madhan Kumar Nagarajan, P. Kangaraju, C. Pandian, G. Srinivasan
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(11): 23-31.
- Parasitic infections and their tissue response: a histopathological study
A. Manoharan, Sowmya Srinivasan
. 2016; 4(6): 1938-1942.
- Histopathological study of cutaneous and soft tissue fungal infections
Siva Kaliyamoorthy, Sowmya Srinivasan
. 2016; 4(6): 1933-1937.
- Knowledge and practice regarding the role of media in class room teaching-learning among the faculty of DSMCH, Perambalur, India
Vijaiananth Pitchaipillai, Dinesh Thangavel, Ramprabhakar Venkataraman, Anbarasi Muthusamy, Venkatesan Rangan, Mohan Jayabal
. 2015; 3(11): 3331-3336.
- Histopathologic diagnostic parameters of psoriasis; a clinicopathological study
Saranya Bai, Sowmya Srinivasan
. 2016; 4(6): 1915-1920.
- Indian Medical Pharmacologists Association: New Beginning
M Natesh Prabhu
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(4): 586-587.
- Association of bone age with overweight and obesity in children in the age group of 8 to 11 years
Godfrey D. A., Umapathy P, Latha Ravichandran, Elayaraja S, Shilpa Senthil Murugan, Srinivasan V
. 2016; 3(3): 788-794.
- A clinico-morphological study of glandular hyperplasias of uterine cervix
Naveen Kumar B. J.
. 2016; 4(1): 231-237.
- Comparison of Balance between Subjects with COPD and Normal Individuals- A Comparative Study
Suresh Babu Reddy, Nataraj Madagondapalli Srinivasan, Anil Kumar, Vinod Babu.
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2017; 6(2): 47-61.
- Effect of glycemic control on the incidence of microalbuminuria in type II diabetes mellitus Individuals
Naveen P, Venkatesan R, Ashwath kumar R, Venkidusamy S
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(2): 132-134.
- Prevention of cancer cervix: developing a task force
A. Parimala, Nidhi Sharma, Jayashree K. Srinivasan
. 2016; 5(8): 2515-2518.
- Screening of cancer cervix: Pap smear in rural India
Parimala A., Nidhi Sharma, Jayashree K. Srinivasan
. 2016; 5(7): 2113-2115.
- Comparison of vaginal hysterectomy and laparoscopically assisted vaginal hysterectomy in women with benign uterine disease: a retrospective study
Sathiyakala Rajendran, Suguna Srinivasan, Karnaboopathy R.
. 2016; 5(11): 3915-3918.
- Comparative study between nerve stimulator guided technique and ultrasound guided technique of supraclavicular nerve block for upper limb surgery
Anil Ratnawat, Fateh Singh Bhati, Chanda Khatri, Bharath Srinivasan, Pushpender Sangwan, Dilip Singh Chouhan
. 2016; 4(6): 2101-2106.
- Pericardial tamponade masking associated pulmonary thrombo embolism in a case of adeno carcinoma of lung
Srinivasan Kandasamy, Monica E. Florence Tadi, John Satish Rudrapogu,
Govind Biju, Chaitanya Boddikura, Anil Kumar Naralasetty
. 2015; 3(8): 2126-2128.
- Effect of In ovo Injection of Probiotic (Lactobacillus acidophilus) on the Production Performance of Commercial Broiler Chicken
Ravichandran Sivalingam, Kanagaraju Palaniayandi, Kumanan Kathaperumal, Muthusamy Palaniappan, Rathnapraba Sambandam, Srinivasan Gurumoorthy
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(12): 206-212.
- Interpretation of 17-hydroxyprogesterone levels in early neonatal period by dissociation-enhanced lanthanide fluorescent immunoassay technique in a tertiary care centre
Arasar Seeralar, Ganesh Jayachandran, Padmanaban Srinivasan
. 2016; 4(5): 1522-1528.
- Outcomes of Ayurvedic parasurgical intervention in ten cases of pilonidal sinus
- A Retrospective case series
Sujithra Ram Manohar, Anita Mahapatra, Srinivasan A, Ramesh Bhat P
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2012; 1(4): 166-169.
- A study of autonomic functions in the patients of episodic migraine
Venkatesan R, Naveen P, Mona Bedi, VP Varshney, Venkidusamy S
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(2): 171-174.
- Preliminary screening of osteoporosis and osteopenia in middle aged urban women from Hyderabad (INDIA) using calcaneal QUS
Ashwin Kasturi, Srinivas Radhe Shyam, Natesh Kolusu, Srinivasan Nadadur
. 2015; 3(8): 2029-2033.
- Melatonin agonists for treatment of sleep and depressive disorders
Venkataramanujan Srinivasan, Daniel P. Cardinali, Seithikurippu R. Pandi-Perumal, Gregory M. Brown
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2011; 1(3): 149-158.
- Transformational magnetic play set as mind opener game in a Problem Based Learning workshop
Anand Srinivasan, Joan Bryant
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2018; 6(1): 1-5.
- A 3 year retrospective study on gestational trophoblastic disease in a government obstetrical tertiary care centre
Veeraraghavan Gurusamy, Madurai Padmanabhan Kanchana, Lakshmi Narasimhan Srinivasan
. 2016; 5(12): 4405-4409.
- Metabolic syndrome in rural Kerala: a hospital based study
Shuba Srinivasan, Jyothi B. Lingegowda, Chinnappa Rajan, Prakash H. Muddegowda, Ramkumar Kurpad R.
. 2016; 3(4): 898-904.
- Placenta percreta in primigravida, an unsuspected situation
Bhuvaneshwari Rajkumar, Nisha Kumar, Sowmya Srinivasan
. 2014; 3(1): 239-241.
- Association of serum uric acid level and body mass index between non alcoholic fatty liver disease patients and healthy volunteers
Mohan Jayabal, Rashmi Ramanathan, Lathadevi Velliangiri, Dinesh Thangavel, Venkatesan Rangan, Venkidusamy Subramaniam
. 2014; 1(3): 234-237.
- Phenotypic speciation of enterococci with special reference to prevalence, virulence and antimicrobial resistance
Jayavarthinni Manavalan, Kavitha Kannaiyan, Abarna Velayutham, Sindhanai Vadivel, Sethumadhavan Kuthalaramalingam
. 2015; 3(10): 2623-2629.
- Maternal risk factors for low birth weight in neonates – A community-based prospective study in rural area of Puducherry
Rajkumar Subramanian, Surendar Rengasamy, Arthi Sakthi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(5): 386-391.
- Diabetes Foot Ulcer Risk - A Public Health Concern in Rural Pondicherry!!
Bijaya N Naik, Manikandan Srinivasan, Mahendra M Reddy, Srikanta Kanungo, Sonali Sarkar, Sitanshu S Kar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(10): 755-759.
- Antibacterial synergy between Rosmarinic acid and antibiotics against Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus
Sanmuga Priya Ekambaram, Senthamil Selvan Perumal, Ajay Balakrishnan, Nathiya Marappan, Sabari Srinivasan Gajendran, Vinodhini Viswanathan
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2016; 5(4): 358-363.
- Anger and psychological well-being: A correlational study among working adults in Uttarakhand, India
Pooja Dhasmana, Grace Madonna Singh, Muthuvenkatachalam Srinivasan, Saurabh Kumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(4): 296-300.
- Cognitive dysfunction among adolescent school children with an anxiety disorder
Umadevi S V, Krishnan Srinivasan, Arulvarman P
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(4): 303-306.
- A cross-sectional analytical study on the influence of age in the precision and accuracy of non-invasive blood pressure recording compared to invasive intra-arterial pressure recording
Ramanathan Sobana, Srinivasan Parthasarathy, Trakroo Madanmohan, Balasubramaniam Amirthaganesh, Krishnan Jaiganesh
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(3): 436-440.
- Neuroprotective effects of Indigofera tinctoria on noise stress affected Wistar albino rat brain
Sakthivel Srinivasan, Wankupar Wankhar, Sheeladevi Rathinasamy, Ravindran Rajan
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(6): 058-065.
- An outbreak investigation of typhoid fever in Pondicherry, South India, 2013
Johnson Cherian, Srinivasan Sampath, Bhuvaneswary Sunderamurthy, Vijay Chavada, Kavita Vasudevan, Anbusenthil Govindasamy
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(2): 256-261.
- Pathology of Cystic Ovarian Degeneration in Buffaloes
Tirumaran Srinivasan, Avinash Warundeo Lakkawar, Khub Chand Varshney, Satyanarayana M Raju, Candaswamy Thandavamurthy
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(4): 180-187.
- Anaplastic large cell lymphoma: a rare cause of extreme neutrophilia in a child
Gayathri Satish, Arathi Srinivasan, Shruti Irene Varghese, Ravi Kumar, Bala Ramachandran, Julius Xavier Scott, Sarala Rajajee
. 2016; 3(1): 294-296.
- Performance and perception of the first year medical students about the team based learning in Anatomy
Vijayalakshmi S B, Anand Srinivasan, Lubna Nazli, Abdul Waheed Ansari
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2016; 4(3): 120-122.
- Evaluating in vitro antioxidant activity and GC-MS analysis of Scoparia dulcis Linn (Scrophulariacae)
Wankupar Wankhar, Sakthivel Srinivasan, Ravindran Rajan , Sheeladevi Rathinasamy
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(7): 029-034.
- Evaluation of total phenolic content and antioxidant activity of different solvent extracts of leaf material of Spathodea campanulata P. Beauv. and investigation of their proliferation inhibition potential against EAC cell line
Shankar Sangeetha, Swaminathan Meenakshi, Srinivasan Akshaya, Vellingiri Vadivel, Pemaiah Brindha
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(9): 121-127.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW