21 articles found.
- Smart Shelf Using Internet Of Things
V.Lalitha, Sneha Srikanth, Sophia Rachel.J, S.Subramanian
Elementary Education Online. 2020; 19(2): 1983-1990.
- IDENTIFYING NEW 9-ANILINOACRIDINE-BASED PARP1
INHIBITORS USING TEXT MINING AND INTEGRATED
MOLECULAR MODELING APPROACHES
Baliwada Aparna, Kalirajan Rajagopal, Potlapati Varakumar, Kannan Raman, Gowramma Byran, Srikanth Jupudi
European Chemical Bulletin. 2022; 11(5): 22-30.
- Molecular detection of Burkholderia pseudomallei in patients with suspected pulmonary and extra pulmonary tuberculosis.
Evangeline Jayakumar, Ramya Barani, Vigna Seshan, Monika Mani, Sudhakar Muthiah Kothandaramanujam, Rajagopalan Balakrishnan, Padma Srikanth
Journal of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases. 2017; 7(1): 21-28.
- A study of electrocardiographic changes in acute cerebrovascular accidents
Srikanth Tandur, Suraj Sundaragiri
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2560-2565.
- Effectiveness of physical activity on selected biochemical parameters of patients on hemodialysis
Amirtha Santhi S, Rebecca Samson, Srikanth, Pethuru D
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(8): 1194-1199.
- A study on effect of Anapanasati meditation on pulmonary function tests in meditators of Maheswara Maha Pyramid Center in Telangana
Srikanth T, Pradeep Reddy Srikaram, Pavani R
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(9): 1017-1021.
- A comparative study on effects of chronic alcoholism on anthropometric changes in sedentary human beings
Pradeep Reddy Srikaram, Santosh Palekar, Srikanth T
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(9): 1037-1044.
- A questionnaire-based study on knowledge and awareness about clinical trials among medical students
Amrutha D Torvi, Somashekara S C, Vivekanand D, Srikanth
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2022; 12(10): 1643-1646.
- Assessment of risk of depression and diabetes among overweight and obese subjects with unsuccessful efforts to reduce body weight: Observation from clinical trial participants of weight loss intervention
Ranakishor Pelluri, Kongara Srikanth, Jithendra Chimakurthy, Vanitharani Nagasubramanian
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2021; 11(6): 111-117.
- Formulation and Optimization of Dicyclomine HCl mouth melt tablets by central composite design
E. Bhargav, C. Suryaprakash Reddy, M. V. Jyothi, T. Srikanth, S. Sravani, M. Suresh Krishna, T. Silpa, K. G. Murali, A. Sudha Rani
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(9): 134-141.
- GC MS analysis and in-silico antipsychotic activity of Morinda citrifolia (Indian Noni)
Srikanth Jeyabalan, Kavimani Subramanian, Uma Maheswara Reddy Cheekala, Chitra Krishnan
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(4): 89-95.
- Pregnancy outcomes in COVID-19-infected pregnant women in a tertiary care hospital of Mysuru – A retrospective approach
Nivedita Vupmandala, Uma Vijayashankar, Priya Srikanth Arjunwadkar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2023; 13(4): 789-791.
- Knowledge, attitude, and practice of unused and expired medication disposal among second year medical students
Srikanth, Rajeshwari, Somashekara S C, Hooli Tanuja V, Suraj B
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2023; 13(3): 561-565.
- Heart rate recovery at 1st min after graded exercise an indicator of parasympathetic function in healthy obese young adults
Parimala H K, Srikanth S, Pushpa Krishna
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2023; 13(6): 1232-1236.
- Drug-drug interaction study in an intensive care unit: An assessment of prevalence, nature, and severity of the medications involved
Rekha Radder, Suraj B, Padhy B M, Sandeep B, Srikanth
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(4): 290-294.
- Premature ovarian failure in autoimmune polyglandular syndrome
Anupama Hari, Sudhakar Reddy, Aditya Hari, Nisha Bhatia, Supriya, Akshaya Srikanth
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2013; 2(3): 770-6.
- Molecular Docking Studies of Phytoconstituents Identified in Crocus sativus, Curcuma longa, Cassia occidentalis and Moringa oleifera on Thymidylate Synthase An Enzyme Target for Anti-Cancer Activity
Nikitha K. Heble, Rishitha Chowdary Mavillapalli, Ramesh Selvaraj, Srikanth Jeyabalan
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(12): 131-135.
- Patterns, perception, and practice of self-medication with antibiotics among medical undergraduate students
Somashekara S C, Srikanth, Suraj B, Hooli Tanuja V
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(4): 331-334.
- A prospective study on antibiotic usage and cost pattern in an intensive care unit of a tertiary care hospital
Suraj B, Somashekara S C, Sandeep B, Vaishnavi Desai, Hooli Tanuja V, Srikanth
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(3): 238-241.
- Knowledge, attitude, and practice on adverse drug reaction monitoring among health-care professionals in a tertiary care hospital
Amrutha D Torvi, Somashekara S C, Azra Shahwar, Rameez Ahmed, Latha S, Suraj B, Srikanth S
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2022; 12(8): 1187-1192.
- Chyawanprash as add on to the standard of care in preventing COVID-19 infection among apparently healthy health care workers A single arm, longitudinal study
Nitin Jindal, Shivshankar Rajput, Babita Yadav, Pallavi Mundada, Richa Singhal, Shalini Varshney, Kiran Nimbalkar, Rakesh Rana, Shruti Khanduri, BCS Rao, Shweta Mata, Bharti , Narayanam Srikanth, R.K. Manchanda, Kartar Singh Dhiman
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2021; 10(3): 204-219.