- Smart Shelf Using Internet Of Things
V.Lalitha, Sneha Srikanth, Sophia Rachel.J, S.Subramanian
Elementary Education Online. 2020; 19(2): 1983-1990.
- Are Medical Students and Interns at risk of acquiring Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA)?
Christy Vijay, Pretesh R Kiran, Savitha Nagaraj, N S Srikanth, Rajitha K
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(7): 573-576.
- IDENTIFYING NEW 9-ANILINOACRIDINE-BASED PARP1
INHIBITORS USING TEXT MINING AND INTEGRATED
MOLECULAR MODELING APPROACHES
Baliwada Aparna, Kalirajan Rajagopal, Potlapati Varakumar, Kannan Raman, Gowramma Byran, Srikanth Jupudi
European Chemical Bulletin. 2022; 11(5): 22-30.
- A study of electrocardiographic changes in acute cerebrovascular accidents
Srikanth Tandur, Suraj Sundaragiri
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2560-2565.
- Effectiveness of physical activity on selected biochemical parameters of patients on hemodialysis
Amirtha Santhi S, Rebecca Samson, Srikanth, Pethuru D
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(8): 1194-1199.
- COMPARISON OF TWO METHODS OR DETECTION OF SECRETED ASPARTYL PROTEINASE IN URINARY ISOLATES OF CANDIDA SPECIES
Santosh Patil, Amit R Ugargol, Srikanth NS.
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(2): 119-121.
- Clinico-Pathological and Diagnostic Aspects of Tetanus in A Goat
Kandula Srikanth, Karlapudi Satish Kumar, Somasani Ayodhya, Jatavath Jyothi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2013; 3(1): 122-125.
- Validation of LC-MS/MS method for monitoring of Upadacitinib in Rat plasma samples
Ravikanth Inturi , Medepalli David Raju, Mandava Venkata Basaveswara Rao, Srikanth Inturi
Journal of Pharmaceutical Negative Results. 2022; 13(2): 102-107.
- A study on effect of Anapanasati meditation on pulmonary function tests in meditators of Maheswara Maha Pyramid Center in Telangana
Srikanth T, Pradeep Reddy Srikaram, Pavani R
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(9): 1017-1021.
- A comparative study on effects of chronic alcoholism on anthropometric changes in sedentary human beings
Pradeep Reddy Srikaram, Santosh Palekar, Srikanth T
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(9): 1037-1044.
- A Pathological Study on Combined Effects of Dietary Ochratoxin and Citrinin in Broiler Chicken
Jeevana Latha, Srilatha Ch, Narasimha Reddy, Srikanth M.K
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(11): 247-256.
- A questionnaire-based study on knowledge and awareness about clinical trials among medical students
Amrutha D Torvi, Somashekara S C, Vivekanand D, Srikanth
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2022; 12(10): 1643-1646.
- Effect of Sex on Hematological and Biochemical Parameters in Three Indigenous Chickens in Telangana Region
Swathi Bora, Gurram Srinivas, Raju Sagi, Tunga Ravi, Kandula Srikanth, Bobbili Rajender
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 231-237.
- Assessment of risk of depression and diabetes among overweight and obese subjects with unsuccessful efforts to reduce body weight: Observation from clinical trial participants of weight loss intervention
Ranakishor Pelluri, Kongara Srikanth, Jithendra Chimakurthy, Vanitharani Nagasubramanian
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2021; 11(6): 111-117.
- Formulation and Optimization of Dicyclomine HCl mouth melt tablets by central composite design
E. Bhargav, C. Suryaprakash Reddy, M. V. Jyothi, T. Srikanth, S. Sravani, M. Suresh Krishna, T. Silpa, K. G. Murali, A. Sudha Rani
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(9): 134-141.
- GC MS analysis and in-silico antipsychotic activity of Morinda citrifolia (Indian Noni)
Srikanth Jeyabalan, Kavimani Subramanian, Uma Maheswara Reddy Cheekala, Chitra Krishnan
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(4): 89-95.
- Method development and validation of paracetamol drug by RP-HPLC
T. A. Phazna Devi, Aravind Setti, S. Srikanth, Sivaramaiah Nallapeta, Smita C. Pawar, J. Venkateshwara Rao
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2013; 3(1): 8-14.
- Drug-drug interaction study in an intensive care unit: An assessment of prevalence, nature, and severity of the medications involved
Rekha Radder, Suraj B, Padhy B M, Sandeep B, Srikanth
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(4): 290-294.
- Premature ovarian failure in autoimmune polyglandular syndrome
Anupama Hari, Sudhakar Reddy, Aditya Hari, Nisha Bhatia, Supriya, Akshaya Srikanth
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2013; 2(3): 770-6.
- Molecular Docking Studies of Phytoconstituents Identified in Crocus sativus, Curcuma longa, Cassia occidentalis and Moringa oleifera on Thymidylate Synthase An Enzyme Target for Anti-Cancer Activity
Nikitha K. Heble, Rishitha Chowdary Mavillapalli, Ramesh Selvaraj, Srikanth Jeyabalan
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(12): 131-135.
- Patterns, perception, and practice of self-medication with antibiotics among medical undergraduate students
Somashekara S C, Srikanth, Suraj B, Hooli Tanuja V
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(4): 331-334.
- A prospective study on antibiotic usage and cost pattern in an intensive care unit of a tertiary care hospital
Suraj B, Somashekara S C, Sandeep B, Vaishnavi Desai, Hooli Tanuja V, Srikanth
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(3): 238-241.
- Knowledge, attitude, and practice on adverse drug reaction monitoring among health-care professionals in a tertiary care hospital
Amrutha D Torvi, Somashekara S C, Azra Shahwar, Rameez Ahmed, Latha S, Suraj B, Srikanth S
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2022; 12(8): 1187-1192.
- Effectiveness of Health Education on Knowledge Regarding Prophylaxis against Rabies in School Children
Ravish S Hardanahalli, Jayanthi Srikanth, Gangaboraiah Anandaiah, Rachana Annadani, Veena V, Rupsa Banerjee
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(6): 311-314.
- Molecular evolution of pathogenic bacteria based on rrsA gene
Aravind Setti, T. A. Phazna Devi, Smita C. Pawar, G. Rajesh, S. Srikanth, S. Kalyan
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2012; 2(1): 12-18.
- Chyawanprash as add on to the standard of care in preventing COVID-19 infection among apparently healthy health care workers A single arm, longitudinal study
Nitin Jindal, Shivshankar Rajput, Babita Yadav, Pallavi Mundada, Richa Singhal, Shalini Varshney, Kiran Nimbalkar, Rakesh Rana, Shruti Khanduri, BCS Rao, Shweta Mata, Bharti , Narayanam Srikanth, R.K. Manchanda, Kartar Singh Dhiman
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2021; 10(3): 204-219.
- Occurrence of Bilateral Pyelonephritis in Horses
Maimona Parveen Shaik , K. Aparna , P. Manaswini Reddy , M. Srikanth Reddy , Y. Ravikumar , K. Sandhyarani , B. Swathi , M. Lakshman
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2020; 10(4): 106-110.
- Occurrence of Aspergillosis in Guinea Fowl
Maimona Parveen Shaik, Manaswini Reddy P, Aparna K, Srikanth Reddy M, Ravikumar Y , Sandhyarani K, Swathi B, Lakshman M
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2020; 10(5): 134-137.