25 articles found.
- Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on medical education
Preksha Jain, Rashmi Ramanathan, Mohan Jayapal, Sridhar Magadi Gopalakrishna, Jeevithan Shanmugam, Ramesh Moorthy
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2023; 13(3): 462-466.
- Philosophy Of Jnaneshwara Expounded In Amrutanubhava
Vyjayanti Navare, Dr. Sridhar M. K.
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(1): 8624-8632.
- Microbiological and clinical response of superoxidized solution versus povidone iodine in the management of lower limb ulcers
Swetha Sridhar, Nikhil Nanjappa
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(10): 1074-1080.
- Inborn errors of metabolism in the United Arab Emirates: Are our future healthcare providers knowing enough about itA crosssectional study
Javedh Shareef, Sathvik Belagodu Sridhar, Atiqulla Shariff, Mustafa Mohamed Sabah, Maadh Younus Hameed
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2021; 11(10): 93-98.
- Association of age at menarche with body mass index and waisthip ratio
Prarthana Kaleramma Gopalakrishna, Suja Purushothaman, Santhi Reghunath, Bishara Pushkar, Ksheera Ishiah King
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1631-1634.
- Awareness on rabies and its prevention among anganwadi workers
Huluvadi Shivalingaiah Anwith, Kavya Gopalakrishna Upadhya, Haradanahalli Shankaraiah Ravish, Ramanthan Thenambigai, Mandya Prashanth Ramya, Puttaiah Thejaswini
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(7): 545-548.
- Birt-Hogg-Dube Syndrome
Jayalatha Nethagani , Suguna Jatavath, Priyanka Govula, Sridhar Devu
Narayana Medical Journal. 2021; 10(2): 65-68.
- Hematinic and antioxidant potential of aqueous extract of Sesamum indicum seeds against phenylhydrazine-induced hemolytic anemia in albino rats
Sridhar Prasad Y P, Padmaja Hari, Shajina M, Mirshad P V, Fasalu Rahiman O M
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(8): 1092-1096.
- Study on oral anti-diabetic drug utilization pattern in diabetes mellitus type 2 patients at a tertiary care hospital
Inugurthy Sridhar, Polagani Padma, MD. Zubair Ahmed, Syeda Ayesha Siddiqua
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(10): 1159-1163.
- Synthesis and characterization of chitosan/potato peel powder-based hydrogel and its in vitro antimicrobial activity
Kulsum Neha, Anitha R , Subashini R , Natarajan A , Sridhar T.M,
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(9): 66-71.
- A systematic scoping review of implementation of telepharmacy during COVID-19
Syed Arman Rabbani, Shrestha Sharma, Asiya Mahtab, Faheem Hyder Pottoo, Sathvik B. Sridhar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2023; 13(4): 30-44.
- Repeated oral administration of ethanolic extract of Woodfordia fruticosa (L.) Kurz. flowers against the animal models of depression
Sareetha AV, Sridhar Prasad YP, Shashikumara
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(5): 490-494.
- Influence of hesperetin on the pharmacokinetics of diltiazem in rats
Ravindra Babu Pingili, Surya Sandeep Mullapudi, Sridhar Vemulapalli, Naveen Babu Kilaru
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2023; 13(6): 93-99.
- Nootropic activity of ethanolic extract of Woodfordia fruticosa (L.) Kurz flowers on scopolamine-induced mouse model of Alzheimers disease
Sareetha AV, Sridhar Prasad YP, Kiran T, Shashikumara
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(5): 495-499.
- The sessing scale for assessment of chronic grade II diabetic foot ulcer healing
Sandeep B, Sridhar Prasad YP, Shashikumara, Prathima C, Vani J
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(3): 283-287.
- Practiced Gram negative bacteria from dyeing industry effluents snub metal toxicity to survive
Channarayapatna-Ramesh Sunilkumar, Lobo Rachel, Gurulingaiah Bhavya, Kujur Swati, R. Samaga Sridhar, J. Samanth Kumar, K. Ramachandra Kini, H. S. Prakash, Nagaraja Geetha
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(4): 37-42.
- Open partial splenectomy operative techniques and follow-up A case series from a tertiary care centre in South India
Rajeevan Philip Sridhar, Titus D K, Gilbert Samuel Jebakumar, Beulah Roopavathana, Suchita Chase
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2021; 5(7): 58-62.
- NOVEL EXTRACTION OF HIGH QUALITY GENOMIC DNA FROM FROZEN BOVINE BLOOD SAMPLES BY USING DETERGENT METHOD
Talla Sridhar Goud, Ramesh Chandra Upadhyay, Anil Kumar, Satyanagalakshmi Karri, Renuka Choudhary, Syma Ashraf, Sohan Vir Singh, Onteru Suneel Kumar, Chadipiralla Kiranmai
Open Veterinary Journal. 2018; 8(4): 415-422.