|19 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Oxidative Stress and Aging and Medicinal Plants as Antiaging Agents
Thiagarajan Sangeetha, Yeng Chen, Sreenivasan Sasidharan
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2020; 11(3): 01-05.
- In vitro-scientific evaluation on anti-Candida albicans activity, antioxidant properties and phytochemical constituents with the identification of antifungal active fraction from traditional medicinal plant Couroupita guianensis Aubl. Flower
Sivapragasam Gothai, Soundararajan Vijayarathna, Yeng Chen, Jagat R Kanwar, Habibah A. Wahab, Sreenivasan Sasidharan
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2018; 8(2): 85-101.
- APPLICATION OF DEEP LEARNING TECHNIQUES ON STOCK MARKET INDICES
P.V.Chandrika, K. Sakthi Sreenivasan
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(10): 2173-2180.
- MORPHOMETRIC AND CEPHALOMETRIC ASSESSMENT OF CERVICAL VERTEBRAL MATURATION STAGES AND ITS IMPLICATIONS IN
Dr. A. ArifYezdani, MDS, FWFO, Dr. Prashanth Sreenivasan, Dr. K. Gnanashanmugham, MDS, Dr. M.S Kannan, MDS, Dr. S. Kishore Kumar, MDS., PhD, Dr. KesavaramPadmavathy
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(14): 3684-3691.
- Babesia gibsoni infection in a German Shepherd dog
Sunitha Karunakaran, U. N. Pillai, H. P. Sasidharan
. 2011; 4(6): 269-270.
- Preparation, in vitro Characterization of Transdermal Patch Containing Atenolol and Hydrochlorothiazide: A Combinational Approach
Akelesh Thyagarajan, J. Sam Johnson Udaya Chander, C. Senthil Kumar, Vidya Sreenivasan, R. Venkata Narayanan
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(10): 033-039.
- Tuberous sclerosis complex: a case report
Harris Poolakundan, Feroz P. Jenner, Abdul Kharim, S. Vijayalekshmi, Anjana Sasidharan
. 2015; 3(10): 2844-2846.
- Case Report: Cold welding of barrel plate to Richard screw: an unusual complication witnessed during sliding hip screw removal.
Ravi Sreenivasan, Deepak Chahar, Nikhil Verma, Devendra Pathrot, Amite Pankaj
Progress in Orthopedic Science. 2016; 2(4): 49-51.
- Genetic diversity analysis of colored and white rice genotypes using Microsatellite (SSR) and Insertion-Deletion (INDEL) markers
Siddhi Patel, Rallapalli Ravikiran, Sudeshna Chakraborty, Sneha Macwana, N. Sasidharan, Ruchi Trivedi, Bhushan Aher
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2014; 26(6): 497-507.
- A clinicopathological and immunohistochemical study of malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumors
Siny Vellukara Sasidharan, Vinu Kumar, Radha R. Pai, Sheela Vasudevan
. 2014; 2(4): 1307-1312.
- Neck disability index, Visual analog scale, and Likert scale in patients receiving pharmacotherapy for neck pain: How good do they correlate?
Liya Roslin Joseph, Dhanya Sasidharan Palappallil
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(3): 328-332.
- Learning personal (P) drug concept with role-plays
Dhanya Sasidharan Palappallil, Aparna Retnayyan
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(9): 971-976.
- Adverse drug reactions: Two years' experience from a tertiary teaching hospital in Kerala
Dhanya Sasidharan Palappallil, Sai Nathan Ramnath, Reneega Gangadhar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(4): 403-411.
- Effectiveness of case-based learning, task-based learning, and didactic lectures on teaching personal drug concept among medical undergraduates
Dhanya Sasidharan Palappallil, Hari K N Sankar, Aparna Retnayyan, Sajithkumar Radhakrishnan
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(5): 438-444.
- Occurrence of potential pathogenic Aeromonas species in tropical seafood, aquafarms and mangroves off Cochin coast in South India
Alphonsa Vijaya Joseph, Raghul Subin Sasidharan, Harisree P Nair, Sarita G Bhat
. 2013; 6(6): 300-306.
- An observational prospective study on prescribing pattern of drugs among pregnant women admitted in antenatal ward of a tertiary care teaching hospital in coastal town of South India
Prasanand Sasidharan, Bhanu Prakash Kolasani, Divyashanthi CM
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(1): 25-31.
- Prescribing pattern of drugs in patients with alcoholic liver disease in a tertiary care teaching hospital
Bhanu Prakash Kolasani, Prasanand Sasidharan, Divyashanthi CM, Pandiamunian Jayabal, Annabelle Rajaseharan
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(5): 538-544.
- Prescription analysis of both H1 and H2 antihistamines among in-patients of dermatology department of a tertiary care teaching hospital in a coastal town of South India
Bhanu Prakash Kolasani, C. M. Divyashanthi, Prasanand Sasidharan, Sri Venkateswaran Kothandapany
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(6): 537-543.
- Vitamin E improves quality of life in patients with alcoholic liver disease
Bhanu Prakash Kolasani, Prasanand Sasidharan, Divyashanthi C M, Adithiya Kumar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(4): 269-275.