|6 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Seroprevalence of Brucella Infection in Camel and Its Public Health Significance in Selected Districts of Afar Region, Ethiopia
Sisay Weldegebriel Zewolda, Mekonnen Haileselassie Wereta
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2012; 1(2): 91-98.
- Detection of Zoonotic Opportunistic Infections in HIV/AIDS Patients in Selected Residential Districts of Tigray Region, Ethiopia
Sisay Weldegebriel Zeweld, Daniel Hussien Reta
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2014; 3(1): 1-12.
- Detection of Human and Bovine Tuberculosis Using an Existing Diagnostic Practice in Residential Districts of Tigray Region, Northern Ethiopia
Weldegebriel Zeweld Sisay, Daniel Hussien Reta, Atsede Gidey Abay, Yibrah Berhe Zelelew
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2013; 2(2): 77-88.
- Antihypertension medication adherence and associated factors at Dessie Hospital, North East Ethiopia, Ethiopia
Legese Chelkeba, Sisay Dessie
. 2013; 1(3): 191-197.
- Effects of feeding processed kidney bean meal (Phaseolus vulgaris) by replacing soybean meal on egg fertility and qualities of chicks of white leghorn hens
Sisay Fikru Mersha, Mengistu Urge, Getachew Animut
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2015; 2(2): 146-152.
- Isolation of bacterial pathogens from patients with postoperative surgical site infections and possible sources of infections at the University of Gondar Hospital, Northwest Ethiopia
Aschalew Gelaw, Solomon Gebre-Selassie, Moges Tiruneh, Eshetu Mathios, Sisay Yifru
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2014; 3(2): 103-108.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW