|31 articles found.||Sort by: [ Date ] - [ Relevance ] |
- Evaluation of Garlic Extract in Extending Shelf Life of Paneer
Trupti Prakash Wanjari, Shekhar Ramesh Badhe, Satish Ramchandra Yadav, Vivek Shukla, Vilas Vaidya
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(7): 100-110.
- Studies on Occurrence of Trichinella spp. in Pork Meat Sold in Goa and Assam States of India
Lahu Narayan Kale, Rupesh Nagesh Waghamare, Vilas Mahadev Vaidya, Ravindra Zende, Ashish Paturkar, Acheenta Barua, Renuka Gopichand Shende
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(11): 201-207.
- Street Vended Foods and Associated Environment in Two Major Cities of India: Microbial Safety Concern
Shagufta Bi, Zunjar Baburao Dubal, Kiran Narayan Bhilegaonkar, Anukampa Kadwalia, Sivakumar M., Ravindra Jayavant Zende, Vilas Mahadeo Vaidya
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 312-325.
- Genetic Studies of Productive and Reproductive Attributes of Surti Buffalo in Maharashtra
Akos Sitaram Rathod, Milind S. Vaidya, S. Sajid Ali
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 309-314.
- Assessment and correlation of the World Health Organization 5 well-being index and blood pressure in software professionals
Swati Iyer, Jayshree S Kharche, Pranita Ashok, Gayatri Godbole, Savita M Vaidya
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(7): 1022-1025.
- Effect of moderate aerobic exercise on perceived stress during luteal phase of menstrual cycle in students pursuing professional course
Anuradha Rajiv Joshi, Tanvi Nitin Pendse, Savita M Vaidya
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(5): 705-708.
- Student perceptions on activity-based learning in physiology
Meena Parekh, Hemlata Munjappa, Smita Shinde, Surekha Vaidya
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(4): 590-593.
- Integrative weaning index (IWI): A respiratory therapy view point
Abhishek Vivek Vaidya
. 2018; 8(2): 102-104.
- Associations of vitamin D with metabolic syndrome components in Indian urban middle-aged women
Pranita Ashok, Bhawani Balsubramanian, Sadhana Joshi, Jayashree S Kharche, Sunita M Vaidya
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(5): 497-500.
- Loop-Mediated Isothermal Amplification Assay (LAMP): A Rapid Tool for Diagnosis of Foodborne and Zoonotic Pathogens: A Review
Ravindra J. Zende, Deepak P. Kshirsagar, Vilas M. Vaidya, Rupesh N. Waghamare, Riddina P. Todankar,Aparna H. Shirke
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(5): 23-35.
- Evaluation of perceived stress in bus drivers of Pune city
Anuradha Rajiv Joshi, Savita Madhukar Vaidya
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(1): 90-93.
- Perspective of Inflammation through Ancient and Modern Parlance
Sumedh Wasnik , Sandesh Goje, Siddheshwar Vaidya
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2017; 3(5): 151-155.
- Study of regulatory requirements for the conduct of bioequivalence studies in US, Europe, Canada, India, ASEAN and SADC countries: Impact on generic drug substitution
Nitika Kaushal, Sachin Kumar Singh, Monica Gulati, Yogyata Vaidya, Munish Kaushik
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(4): 206-222.
- Prevalence of Internet addiction and its impact on the physiological balance of mental health
Naren Vaidya, Sobana Jaiganesh, Jaiganesh Krishnan
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(1): 97-100.
- Terbinafine-induced acute generalized exanthematous pustulosis
Sharadashri Rao, Kuladeepa Ananda Vaidya, Manjunath Hulmani
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(5): 1052-1053.
- Basal cell adenoma of the salivary gland: Cribriform type, a rare case with review of literature
Raghunath Prabhu, Neha Kumar, Sakshi Sadhu, Rajgopal Shenoy, Kuladeepa Ananda Vaidya
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2016; 5(4): 246-249.
- Influence of education on cognitive function in the elderly population of Pune city, Maharashtra, India
Shrirang Godbole, Gayatri Godbole, Savita Vaidya
. 2016; 4(9): 4119-4122.
- Rare cases of classical Hurler-Scheie syndrome
Tajindra Singh Saluja, Sujata Satoskar, Aniket Uday Vaidya, Mayur D. Dhameliya
. 2016; 3(3): 1138-1141.
- Hydatid cyst of ovary: an unusual site
Neha A. Goyal, Ritu R. Vaidya, Sarah H. Zaidi, Manisha R. Gandhewar
. 2015; 4(6): 2053-2055.
- Effect of glycemic status on peripheral nerve conduction in lower limbs in type 2 diabetes mellitus patients
Pranali P. Sonawane, Swati H. Shah, Savita M. Vaidya, Pradeep S. Nahar,
Anupam S. Khare, Kiran H. Buge
. 2015; 3(6): 1505-1510.
- Drain tip culture following total knee arthroplasty
Bahubali Aski, Narendra Vaidya, Rakesh Patil, Nelson Pinto
. 2015; 3(2): 409-411.
- Total knee arthroplasty and posterior tibial slope
Narendra Vaidya, Bahubali Aski, Rakesh Patil
. 2015; 2(1): 43-46.
- A study of adverse drug reactions to radio contrast media in a tertiary care teaching rural hospital
Nilay Modi, Kesha Vaidya, Sneh Dudhia, Rima Shah, Sanjay K. Date
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(2): 133-136.
- A study on clinical profile of stroke in young and elderly in GMERS Medical College and Hospital, Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Chirayu V. Vaidya, Drusty K. Majmudar
. 2014; 2(4): 1446-1452.
- A study of clinical profile of acute ST elevation myocardial infarction patients from GMERS Medical College and Hospital, Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Chirayu V. Vaidya, Drusty K. Majmudar
. 2014; 1(2): 113-116.
- Isolation of pathogenic Escherichia coli from buffalo meat sold in Parbhani city, Maharashtra, India
C. S. Shekh, V. V. Deshmukh, R. N. Waghamare, N. M. Markandeya, M. S. Vaidya
. 2013; 6(5): 277-279.
- Immunization Status of Underfive children in Migrants from Periurban Areas of Pune
Varsha M Vaidya, Neeta M Hanumante, Aparna M Joshi, Saurabh Mahajan
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 457-460.
- Phenytoin induced toxic epidermal necrolysis: A case report
Archana Vijayendra, Nilay Modi, Kesha Vaidya, Rima Shah, Sagun Desai
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 763-766.
- QUANTITATIVE BUFFY COAT (QBC) TEST AND OTHER DIAGNOSTIC TECHNIQUES FOR DIAGNOSIG MALARIA: REVIEW OF LITRATURE
Kuladeepa Ananda Vaidya, Sukesh K
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(3): 386-388.
- Effects of sixteen weeks exercise training on left ventricular dimensions and function in young athletes
Sandip M Hulke, Yuganti P Vaidya, Amandeepkour R Ratta
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2012; 2(2): 152-158.
- Lung function test in petrol pump workers.
Sandip Meghnad Hulke, Prashant M Patil, Avinash E Thakare, Yuganti Prabhakar Vaidya.
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2012; 2(1): 71-75.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW