|295 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Knowledge, Attitude, and Practices (KAP) study on HIV / AIDS among HIV patients, care givers and general population in north-eastern part of India.
L P Meena, S K Pandey, M Rai, Anju Bharti, Shyam Sunder
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(1): 36-42.
- Pure Mucinous Carcinoma of Breast
- A Rare Case Report
Shanthi Vissa1, Bhavana Grandhi2, Nandan Mohanrao3, Byna Shyam Sunder Rao4
Narayana Medical Journal. 2017; 6(1): 46-49.
- Influence of sex on the profile of acute coronary syndrome: a tertiary care hospital based study from the Sub-Himalayan region in North India
Dhiraj Kapoor, Pankaj Gupta, Tushar Sontakke, Vishnu Agarwal, Shyam Sunder, Rupinder Sharma, Vineet Jearth
. 2014; 2(4): 1558-1562.
- Mifepristone and misoprostol in pregnancy termination in hypothyroid patients
Shyam Sunder Sud, Mini Bhatnagar, Nishi Sud
. 2013; 2(4): 717-718.
- A study of height and width of typical lumbar pedicles in relation to mechanical load
Amrish Tiwari, Shilpa Pandey, Deepak C Naik
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(2): 275-278.
- Morphometric study of atypical lumbar vertebrae and its physiological correlation
Amrish Tiwari, Shilpa Pandey, Deepak C Naik
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(2): 262-265.
- Intraepidermal injection of autologous non-cultured epidermal cell suspension in lesions of stable vitiligo: A novel method of repigmenting vitiligo
Surendra Kumar, Taniya Mehta, Sumitra Nain, Shyam Sunder Pandey, Anil Kumar Gulati, Jyoti Shukla
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(8): 648-653.
- Mifepristone and misoprostol in pregnancy termination in hyperthyroid patients
Shyam Sunder Sud, Mini Bhatnagar, Nishi Sud
. 2014; 3(3): 816-817.
- A study of spinal canal physiology in relation to interpedicular distance of lumbar vertebrae in Bundelkhand region
Shilpa Pandey, Amrish Tiwari
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(3): 393-395.
- Profile of burn trauma in Rohilkhand region of Uttarpradesh
Chandra Pandey, CGS Chauhan, Ram Kesharwani, Sujoy Mukherjee, Manmohan Pandey, VP Srivastava
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 688-690.
- Low dose effects of a Withania somnifera extract on altered marble burying behaviour in stressed mice
Amitabha Dey, Shyam Sunder Chatterjee, Vikas Kumar
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2016; 5(3): 274-277.
- Long lasting preventive effects of piperlongumine and a Piper longum extract against stress triggered pathologies in mice
Vaishali Yadav, Shyam Sunder Chatterjee, Muhammed Majeed, Vikas Kumar
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2015; 4(4): 277-283.
- Dry eye prevalence and attributable risk factors in the eastern Madhya Pradesh
Pankaj Choudhary, Charudatt Chalisgaonkar, Sujata Lakhtakia, Anamika Dwivedi, Shekhar Kain
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(11): 1556-1560.
- Prescription pattern of antihypertensive drugs in a tertiary care teaching hospital
Rajeev Mishra, Priyanka Kesarwani, Shyam Sunder Keshari
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(4): 684-686.
- A five year prevalence of HIV among attendees of Integrated Counselling & Testing Centre (ICTC) of a Government Medical College of Central India
Anjana Niranjan, Sanjeev Kumar, Paharam Adhikari, Deepankar Patnayak, Manoj Saxena
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(11): 2294-2299.
- Clinical study of headache with special reference to ophthalmic cause
Shashi Jain, Shivcharan Lal Chandravanshi, Laxmi Dukariya, Eva Rani Tirkey, Sheel Chandra Jain
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(2): 292-297.
- Mid-term assessment of mass drug administration of DEC for filariasis in Rewa district of Madhya Pradesh
Ambrish Mishra, Rohit Trivedi, Divashree Sharma, Anjana Niranjan, Sanjeev Sharma
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(4): 549-553.
- Use of traditional eye medicines by patients with corneal ulcer in India
Pankaj Choudhary, Charudatt Chalisgaonkar, Neera Marathe, Sujata Lakhtakia
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(7): 1001-1005.
- A study on knowledge of animal bite victims regarding animal bite and rabies attending tertiary care hospital of Rewa City, Madhya Pradesh
Sanjeev Kumar, Rohit Trivedi, Manoj Saxena, Anjana Niranjan, Manish Kumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(5): 1005-1009.
- Comparative evaluation of different doses of intravenous dexmedetomidine during laparoscopic cholecystectomy under general anesthesia
Pooja Singh, Avtar Singh Yadav, Sudhakar Dwivedi, Subhash K Agrawal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(8): 1244-1248.
- Prevalence and determinants of overweight and obesity among undergraduate medical students of Shyam Shah Medical College, Rewa
Anjana Niranjan, Manish Kumar, Paharam Adhikari, Manoj Saxena
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(11): 2410-2415.
- Analysis of various criteria for identification of severe acute maternal morbidity in a rural tertiary health care centre: A prospective one year study
Beenu Kushwah, Alok Pratap Singh, Papy Natung
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(3): 330-334.
- Study of cephalic index in Vindhya region of Madhya Pradesh
Meghana Mishra, Amrish Tiwari, Deepak Chandrasen Naik
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(12): 1464-1465.
- Role of fumaric acid in anti-inflammatory and analgesic activities of a Fumaria indica extracts
Anshul Shakya, Gireesh Kumar Singh, Shyam Sunder Chatterjee, Vikas Kumar
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2014; 3(4): 173-178.
- Rare foreign body in postcricoid region: a case report
Richa Gupta, Anil Agrawal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(9): 1312-1314.
- Comparative Evaluation of Carcass Characteristics and Physico-Chemical and Sensory Attributes of Meat of Native×CSFL Crossbred Chickens and Commercial Broilers
Shyam Sundar Pandey, Nrusingha Charan Behura, Lipismita Samal, Prasad Kumar Pati, Ganga Dhar Nayak
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(6): 194-202.
- A descriptive study: maternal and fetal outcome of grand multipara
Sunder Pal Singh, Jyoti Chawan, Divya Mangla
. 2015; 4(1): 219-223.
- Asymptomatic presentation of silent uterine perforation by Cu-T 380A: a case report with review of literature
Sunder Pal Singh, Divya Mangla, Jyoti Chawan, Anam Ul Haq
. 2014; 3(4): 1157-1159.
- Profile of coronary artery disease cases in diabetics and non-diabetics: a comparative prospective study
Prabhat Pandey, Rajendra Kumar Chandrakar, Pavan Kumar Namewar, Prashant Dobariya, Pooja Pandey
. 2016; 3(3): 579-585.
- Clinico-epidemiological profile of hemophilia with special reference to development of inhibitors in Indian scenario: a crosses sectional study at tertiary care centre in north India
Ram Sunder Sharma, Arun Kumar Arya, Yashwant Kumar Rao
. 2016; 3(3): 922-925.
- Triadimefon induced physiological and ultra structural changes for moisture stress protection in Bougainvillea (Bougainvillea spectabilis Willd) at nursery stage
Aisha J. Al Mansouri and Shyam S. Kurup
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2009; 21(1): 48-58.
- Sperm penetration assay and its correlation with semen analysis parameters
Laxmi Kant Pandey, Sulekha Pandey, Shraddha Karkare, Ruchi Sinha, Anil K. Gulati
. 2015; 3(11): 3197-3201.
- A comparative study of coronary artery disease in diabetics and non-diabetics
Prabhat Pandey, Rajendra Kumar Chandrakar, Prashant Dobariya, Pavan Kumar Namewar, Pooja Pandey
. 2016; 4(6): 2252-2258.
- Transperitoneal Laparoscopic Repair of Retrocaval Ureter: Two Case Reports and A Review of Recent Literature
Sunder Goyal, Satya Parkash Yadav
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2013; 2(2): 116-123.
- Coexistence of tuberculous axillary lymphadenitis and giant borderline malignant phyllodes tumor of the breast: A rare case report
Sunder Goyal, Prem Singh
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2015; 4(2): 114-117.
- A Comparative Study on the Reasons for Use and Non-Use of Self-Medication among Students of a Medical College in Western Uttar Pradesh
Shyam B Gupta , Danish Imtiaz, Ved Prakash Shrotriya , Atul Kumar Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(1): 25-28.
- The rearing system of Black Bengal Goat and their farmers in West Bengal, India
Debraj Nandi, Sukanta Roy, Santanu Bera, Shyam SundarKesh, Ashis Kumar Samanta
. 2011; 4(6): 254-257.
- Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug (NSAID) Induced Hemorrhage From Asymptomatic Duodenal Diverticulum: Report of Three Cases
Sudhir Sachar, Sunder Goyal, Snigdha Goyal
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2014; 3(1): 52-55.
- Neonatal septicemia: isolates and their sensitivity pattern with emergence of Citrobacter septicemia
Ram Sunder Sharma, Manali Tiwari, Ram Pratap Bansal
. 2016; 4(4): 1128-1131.
- Correlation of Low Back Pain with Core Muscle Strength in Primigravida Indian Females
Zende Devyani S, Shimpi Apurv P, Revadkar Mayur T, Rairikar Savita A, Shyam Ashok K, Sancheti Parag K
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2014; 3(1): 19-23.
- A cross-sectional study on quality of life among acne vulgaris patients
Pooja Pandey, Mavinrkainahalli Srinivasa Murthy Suresh, Vaibhav Dubey, Prabhat Pandey
. 2016; 4(11): 4800-4805.
- Sirenomelia syndrome (caudal dysgenesis): A case report
Amrish Tiwari, DC Naik, PG Khanwalkar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(8): 1022-1024.
- Post-Traumatic Pancreatic Pseudocyst: Report of Two Cases with Review of Literature
Sunder Goyal, Sudhir Sachar, Ram Kumar Verma, Snigdha Goyal
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2013; 2(4): 251-258.
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Under Spinal Anesthesia with Low-Pressure Pneumoperitoneum - Prospective Study of 150 Cases
Sunder Goyal, Snigdha Goyal, Sham Singla
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2012; 1(4): 224-228.
- Predictors of poor outcome in neonates with respiratory distress
Veeraraja B. Sathenahalli, Deepak Dwivedi, Naresh Bajaj, H. P. Singh
. 2016; 3(1): 76-79.
- Spectrum of glomerular diseases – clinico-pathologic observations from a state run tertiary care centre
Umesha Lingaraju, Shyam S. Varma, Satishkumar M.M., Leelavathi V., Shreedhar C.G.
. 2015; 3(8): 2004-2013.
- Effects of tissue trace minerals status and histopathological changes in chronic arsenicosis in goats
S. Roy, M. Roy, P.K. Pandey, S.P. Tiwari
. 2009; 2(1): 8-9.
- Surgical Management of Enteric Perforation by Using Omental Patch : A Prospective Study of 60 Patients
Sunder Goyal, Sham Singla, Snigdha Goyal
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2013; 2(2): 80-84.
- Acute intermittent porphyria-a diagnostic dilemma with a non-abdominal cause of abdominal pain
Mohamed Reshad, Khushwah Supriya, Sudhir Shyam, Honna Krishnamurthy Mithun
. 2016; 4(10): 4651-4653.
- Seven Shields of Ayurveda between Health and Diseases
Deep Narayan Pandey
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2019; 8(1): 6-10.
- A STUDY OF THE ANTIINFLAMMATORY ACTIVITY OF STEM BARK OF RHAMNUS PURPUREUS
CHARU THAKUR AND D.P PANDEY
. 2017; 7(1): 28-34.
- A STUDY ON ABORTION COMPLICATION AND ITS EFFECT ON INDIVIDUAL IN ALLAHABAD DISTRICT OF UTTAR PRADESH
NEENA GUPTA, A. P. PANDEY
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2008; 14(1): 63-67.
- Analysis of risk factors of stillbirth: a hospital based study in a tertiary care centre
. 2016; 5(2): 525-529.
- Fournier’s gangrene: a prospective study of 57 patients with special reference to validity of Fournier’s gangrene severity index in predicting the outcome and mortality
Pushpendra Kumar Shukla, Ashish Ghanghoria, Vinod Yedalwar
. 2016; 3(3): 1256-1261.
- A study of outcome of repair of ventral abdominal hernia by shoelace darn method
Vijay Kumar Jain, Pallab Ghosh, Puskar Shyam Chowdhury, Sudeshna Das
. 2016; 3(2): 908-913.
- A one year study on evaluation of pattern of caesarean section and its outcome before and after introduction of Janani Suraksha Yojna and maternal ambulances services
Alka Patel, Beenu Kushwah, Anuradha Mishra
. 2016; 5(8): 2744-2751.
- Clinical profile, risk factors and aetiology of young stroke: a tertiary care hospital based study from the Sub-Himalayan region in North India
Dhiraj Kapoor, Ashish Dhiman, Rupinder Sharma, Shyam Sundar
. 2014; 2(4): 1355-1359.
- A BRIEF REVIEW ON INORGANIC NANOPARTICLES
PARIJAT PANDEY, MANDEEP DAHIYA
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2016; 3(3): 18-26.
- A Cross Sectional Study of Nutritional Anemia among Medical Students in a Medical College, at Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh
Sachin Pandey, Arun Singh
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(2): 143-146.
- A case report on chronic massive pre-patellar bursa
N. Venkatesh Kumar, V. Shyam Sundar, Saravana Ramu, V. Chandan Noel
. 2014; 1(3): 170-172.
- Body mass index in celiac disease and effect of a gluten-free diet on body mass index
Laxman Siddh, Ghanshyam Singh Sengar, Niranjan Nagraj, Radhe Shyam, Pradeep Garg
. 2016; 3(4): 813-815.
- Study to evaluate serum free testosterone and hsCRP concentration to predict low hematocrit in type 2 diabetes mellitus
Radhey Shyam Chejara, C.L. Nawal, M.K. Agrawal
. 2015; 3(6): 1501-1504.
- Role of ß carotene / vitamin A in animal reproduction
Sudhir Kumar, A. K. Pandey, M. Mutha Rao and W. A. A. Razzaque
. 2010; 3(5): 236-237.
- Annonaceous Acetogenins: The Unrevealed Area for Cytotoxic and
Gupta A, Pandey S, Shah DR, Yadav JS, Seth NR
Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy. 2011; 2(2): 104-109.
- Evaluation of factors influencing maternal and fetal outcome in eclampsia in a tertiary care hospital
Paresh Shyam, Anjuman Alam, Kalyan Nath
. 2016; 5(2): 280-284.
- Cross-sectional interview-based study on profile of menstrual cycles and menstrual hygiene among undergraduate medical students in a metropolitan city
Sanhita Shyam Pokle, Aniruddha Arjun Malgaonkar, Sundaram Kartikeyan
. 2016; 4(11): 4843-4847.
- Safety of cesarean myomectomy with huge myoma compared with uncomplicated cesarean section in Indian scenario
Shyam Pyari Jaiswar, Prachi Srivastava, Apala Priyadarshini, Sujata Deo, Pushplata Shankhwar
. 2015; 4(6): 1696-1699.
- VEBEK-Working & Functionalities
Aditya Shukla, Anurag Pandey, Saurabh Srivastava
. 2013; 1(2): 134-142.
- Formulation and evaluation of olanzapine loaded chitosan nanoparticles for nose to brain targeting an in vitro and ex vivo toxicity study
J. Joysa Ruby, V. P. Pandey
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(9): 034-040.
- The effect of Bhramari pranayama on pregnant women having cardiovascular hyper -reactivity to cold pressor test
Sanjeev Rampalliwar, Chanda Rajak, Ravikant Arjariya, Meghna Poonia, Ritu Bajpai
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2013; 3(2): 137-141.
- An unusual age presentation of mature cystic teratoma: a case report
Sindhura Inkollu, Ashwini Nelavelli, Shyam Mohan Rao Merugu
. 2015; 4(4): 1234-1236.
- A study to assess the pattern and determinants of road traffic injuries during a year, a tertiary care hospital-based study
Manish Kumar, Anjana Niranjan, Sanjeev Kumar
. 2016; 4(7): 2696-2700.
- Women in Films: Revisiting the Censorship Debate
Dr. Manika Kamthan, Ms. Titiksha Kumari ,Mr. Shashank Shekhar Pandey
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2019; 6(6): 289-292.
- Malaria Pattern in a District of Central India
Sachin Pandey, Vijay Kumar Manwani, Arun Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(2): 219-222.
- Transperitoneal Nephrectomy of Hydronephrotic Tubercular Kidney: A Rare Case Report
Sunder Goyal, Rajesh Aggarwal, Paramjeet Singh
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2014; 3(2): 118-122.
- A study to determine scar integrity in pregnant women with previous lower segment caesarean section
Divya Mangla, Sunder Pal Singh, Swasty, Jyoti Chauhan
. 2016; 5(3): 711-714.
- Predicting the conversion of laparoscopic to open cholecystectomy: an experience in a tertiary care hospital of central India
Ashish Pratap Singh, Priyank Sharma, Sajith Babu S. M., A. P. S. Gaharwar
. 2016; 3(4): 1898-1900.
- Ovarian dermoid presenting as acute intestinal obstruction: a rare case report and review of literature
Sanjay Kumar Bhasin, Sayeed Majeed Malik, Gopal Sharma, Shyam Kumar Gupta
. 2015; 2(2): 283-285.
- Effect of Antenatal Exercise on Outcome of Labor
AK Khatri, Suraj Sirohi, Sanjay Dixit, Shailesh Rai, Dhruvendra Pandey
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 342-345.
- Financial Losses Arising from Condemnation of Liver Meat Due To Liver Flukes in Cattle from the Western Province of Zambia
Clive Simwanzaa, Chisoni Mumba , Girja S. Pandey, Kenny L. Samui
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(2): 189-195.
- MORPHOLOGICAL VARIATIONS OF
PAPILLARY MUSCLES IN NORTH
INDIANS: A CADAVERIC STUDY
Prasenjit Bose*, Royana Singh*, Raghunath More*, S. K. Pandey*, Dharmendra Jain
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2015; 23(2): 1-5.
- Seven Shields of Ayurveda between Health and Diseases
Deep Narayan Pandey,
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2019; 8(1): 6-10.
- Menstrual Patterns among School Going Adolescent Girls in Chandigarh and Rural Areas of Himachal Pradesh, North India
Dinesh Kumar Walia, RJ Yadav, Arvind Pandey, Ravleen Kaur Bakshi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 583-586.
- Isolated splenic tuberculosis in immunocompetent patient: A rare occurrence
Vikas Tyagi, Snigdha Goyal, Sunder Goyal
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2018; 7(1): 37-40.
- Knowledge, attitude and practice of contraception: a study from rural tertiary health care centre
Beenu Kushwah, Sonal Agrawal
. 2015; 4(2): 329-333.
- Retrospective Analysis of Diabetic Admissions: Moving Forward by Looking Back
Gagan Mathur, Shuchi Mathur, Prabhu Prakash, Harish Agarwal, Shyam Mathur, Arvind Mathur, Mohit Kackar, Dinesh Kumar Saini
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 594-598.
- Comparison of Different Regimens for Balanced Anesthesia in Rabbits
Dibyajyoti Talukdar, Janmoni Shyam, Bitupona Deuri, Papori Talukdar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2016; 6(11): 31-36.
- Adoption of Vaccination, Deworming and Artificial Insemination Practices by the Farmers of Uttar Pradesh and Maharashtra
R. Hari , D. V. Kolekar , J. Shyam , N. K. Sharma, R. K. Patel
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(7): 319-328.
- Pattern and prevalence of tobacco use and associated oral mucosal lesions: a hospital based cross sectional study at a tertiary care hospital in central India
Ambrish Mishra, Divashree Sharma, Geeta Mishra Tripathi, Paharam Adhikari, Vikrant Kabirpanthi, Manish Kumar
. 2015; 3(9): 2169-2173.
- Unscarred uterine rupture - rare entity
Divya Pandey, Neha Pruthi
. 2016; 5(10): 3593-3596.
- A Study on Patient Compliance of Tuberculosis Enrolled under Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme
Salil Sakalle, Bhagwan Waskel, Sanjay Dixit, Dhruvendra Pandey , Suraj Sirohi, Satish Saroshe
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 96-99.
- Contribution of a Large-Scale HIV Prevention Program on Condom Use by Long-Distance Truck Drivers in India: A Decomposition Analysis
Damodar Sahu, Niranjan Saggurti, Ram Manohar Mishra, Deepika Ganju, Laxmikant Chavan, Arvind Pandey
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(7): 627-633.
- ULTRASONOGRAPHIC FETAL
GESTATIONAL AGE DETERMINATION IN
HEALTHY WOMEN WITH UNCOMPLICATED
VISHRAM SINGH* YASMEEN USMANI** VISHNU DATT PANDEY*** G.L. NIGAM*** YOGESH YADAV**** ARCHANA
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2015; 23(1): 20-24.
- Efficacy of LNG IUS
. 2016; 5(2): 445-447.
- Management of Appendicular Lump: Early exploration Vs conservative management
Chandra Prakash Pandey, Ram Chandra Kesharwani, Chandra Gopal Singh Chauhan, Manmohan Krishna Pandey, Purnima Mittra, Pramod Kumar, Arshad Raza
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 1046-1049.
- Effect of epidural volume extension with colloid on dose requirement for intrathecal spinal block: a double blind prospective study
Radhey Shyam, Ajay Kumar Chaudhary, Prithvi K. Singh, Gaurav Jain, Dinesh Singh, Girish Chandra, Vinod K. Bhatia
. 2016; 4(12): 5283-5287.
- Therapeutic potential of metals in managing diabetes mellitus: a review
Geeta Pandey, Gyan Chand Jain, Nidhi Mathur
Journal of Molecular Pathophysiology. 2012; 1(1): 63-76.
- Awareness of menopause and HRT among women attending OPD of University teaching hospital
. 2014; 3(4): 1033-1036.
- Comparative study of patients undergoing check curettage for first trimester incomplete and inevitable abortion under paracervical block versus no anesthesia
Nihita Pandey, Alka S. Gupta
. 2016; 5(3): 629-632.
- Nutritional and haematological status of human immunodeficiency virus infected children
Chandra M. Pandey, Anubha Shrivastava
. 2016; 3(4): 1435-1438.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW