|15 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- ULTRASONOGRAPHIC STUDY OF
UNDESCENDED TESTES WITH
Shubha Srivsatava*, Kuldeep Singh*, O.P. Gupta
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2015; 23(2): 11-14.
- Prevalence and Gender Effect on Sexual Risk Behavior among Heterosexual People Living With HIV/AIDS in Davangere, Karnataka
Shubha B Davalgi, Navinkumar Angadi, Navneet Kaur Sandhu
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(1): 49-53.
- Morbidity, psycho-social profile and health seeking behavior of the elderly population in urban Slums of Davangere City, India
Shubha Davalagi B, Navinkumar Angadi, Mahabalaraju DK
. 2015; 3(11): 3288-3291.
- Novel lipid indices in chronic kidney disease
Neela B Mannangi, Shubha Jayaram, Viruprakash HS, Sangamesh Kashinakunti, Manjula R
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(1): 39-42.
- A comparative study of clinical outcomes of post placental insertion versus interval insertion of Copper T 380A intrauterine device
Suchi Gupta, Shubha Sagar Trivedi, Ratna Biswas
. 2015; 4(3): 765-769.
- Anaesthetic challenges in carotid body tumour resection: a case report and review of literature
Anuradha Malliwal, Shubha N. Mohite, Nishma Doshi, Rochana Bakhshi
. 2015; 3(12): 3897-3900.
- Behavioral Risk Factors for Non-Communicable Diseases among Adult Population: A Cross Sectional Study from Urban Slums of Central Karnataka, India
Richa Garg, Shubha Davalagi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(3): 220-224.
- Inequities in the Utilization of Obstetric Care Services Among Women in Urban Slums – A Cross-Sectional Study from Central Karnataka, India
Shubha B Davalagi, Rashmi Revanna, Nagarajachar Agadi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(8): 551-556.
- To Know the Prevalence and Risk Factors of Isolated Systolic Hypertension Among Adults Aged 30 Years and Above in Davangere Taluk
Anurupa MS, Rashmi R, Shubha DB
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(5): 262-267.
- Prevalence and risk factors of isolated systolic hypertension among the elderly population in Davangere, Karnataka
Rashmi Revanna, Shubha Davalgi, Narayana Swamy DM
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(3): 209-215.
- Potential of visual inspection with acetic acid as a screening test in comparison to conventional papanicolaou smear in detection of colposcopic biopsy proven cervical intraepithelial neoplasia: A tertiary centre experience
Manisha Bajaj, Shamshad Ahmad, Shubha Sagar Trivedi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(11): 1572-1577.
- Infant and young child feeding practices of working and nonworking mothers in urban slums of Davangere city
Shubha DB, Navinkumar Angadi, Nagarajachari A
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(3): 420-424.
- Awareness of diabetic retinopathy and barriers for eye screening among adults with type 2 diabetes mellitus attending tertiary care teaching hospital, Davanagere, Karnataka
Manu A S, Shubha Bakkappa Davalgi, Swathi S Aithal, Babu Dilip
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(9): 686-690.
- A study on reasons for nonadherence to 99DOTS among HIV-tuberculosis coinfected patients in Davanagere district, Karnataka
Satish Ghatage, Anurupa M S, Swathi S Aithal, Shubha D B, Navinkumar Angadi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(10): 805-808.
- Nasal lepromatous leprosy mimicking as rhinoscleroma: An insight to early diagnosis
Jayaprakash K. Shetty, Shubha Bhat, B. S. Girisha, Rajeshwari Aroor, Vadish Bhat, Kishan Prasad
. 2016; 6(1): 35-38.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW