|56 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Knowledge, attitude, and practices regarding human immunodeficiency virus/acquired immune deficiency syndrome among higher secondary school teachers in Goa
Jagadish A Cacodcar, Abhishek Bicholkar, Ira Sahakari, Rama Sansgiri, Pratiksha Rane, Ravina Sangodkar, Akshaya Sawant, Shruti Sawant
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(12): 1073-1076.
- EVALUATION OF BHAVANA SAMSKARA WITH REFERENCE TO PIPPALI CHURNA AND CHAUSASTA PIPPALI
P. B. PIMPALGAONKAR, ASHLESHA RAUT, R. S. SAWANT
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2012; 18(2): 101-106.
- A case report on variant ulnar artery
Sharadkumar P Sawant, Shaguphta T Shaikh, Rakhi M More
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2012; 1(2): 143-146.
- Takayasu’s arteritis in pregnancy
Rupali N. Sawant, Binti Bhatiyani, Pradip Gaikwad, Sara Azad
. 2013; 2(3): 419-421.
- Relationship between immediate postpartum umbilical cord blood pH and fetal distress
Naina Kumar, Aakanksha Suman, Krutika Sawant
. 2016; 3(1): 113-119.
- A thoracophagus conjoined twins with myelomeningocele: an unusual case
Saunitra A. Inamdar, Shruti S. Goel, Vaidehi S. Subhedar
. 2012; 1(1): 61-63.
- Outcome of post caesarean pregnancy and comparison of maternal and foetal outcome following vaginal birth versus repeat caesarean section in a rural hospital
Shruti S. Goel, Mahima Tiwari, C. Hariharan, Deepti S. Shrivastava
. 2013; 2(1): 16-22.
- Evaluation of the relevance of touch imprint cytology in the diagnosis of various neoplastic lesions
Jayanti Chandrakar, Shruti Srivastava
. 2015; 3(11): 3046-3050.
- Dentin Hypersensitivity - Is There a Permanent Relief ?
Amarnath Shenoy, Shruti D Nayak, Prathap Mulackal Sreekantan Nair, K . Harish Shetty
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(2): 131-135.
- Clinical profile of poisoning in children: a hospital based study
Shruti Jadhav, Surbhi Rathi, Biakthansangi, Santosh Kondekar
. 2016; 3(3): 709-712.
- Maternal and perinatal outcome of acute pancreatitis during pregnancy: a 5 year experience at a tertiary care centre
Vishnu Priya KMN, Sheela CN, Shruti Banka, Mahalakshmi T.
. 2016; 5(11): 4041-4045.
- A survey study on use of over the counter (OTC) drugs among medical students, nursing and clerical staff of a tertiary care teaching rural hospital
Devang Parikh, B. M. Sattigeri, Ashok Kumar, Shruti Brahmbhatt
. 2013; 1(2): 83-86.
- Bilateral serous cystadenofibroma of ovary with paratubal cyst: a rare case report
Rajshree Dayanand Katke, Shruti Gadekar, Asheq Shaikh, Bhagitra Aghav
. 2014; 3(3): 764-766.
- Successful pregnancy outcome in a patient of chronic myeloid leukemia on imatinib therapy
Manisha Singhal, Khushbu Meena, Neelam Bharadwaj, Renuka Mundaliya, Shruti Agarwal
. 2016; 5(3): 913-915.
- Correlation between neuroimaging (CT scan) and neurological presentation in antepartum and postpartum eclampsia
Shruti M. Ugran, Kasturi V. Donimath
. 2016; 5(2): 419-424.
- A prospective survey study on premenstrual syndrome in young and middle aged women with an emphasis on its management
Shruti Brahmbhatt, B. M. Sattigeri, Heena Shah, Ashok Kumar, Devang Parikh
. 2013; 1(2): 69-72.
- A case of ovarian fibroma masquerading as a uterine fibroid
Raksha K. Shetty, Sadhana K. Desai, Prema M. Kania, Shruti K. Chandak
. 2016; 5(12): 4514-4518.
- A prospective study on drug utilization pattern & rationality in treatment of type II diabetes mellitus: a population based analysis
Shruti Vihang Brahmbhatt, Bhagya Manoj Sattigeri, Ashok Kumar Nil, Devang Pravinkumar Parikh, Heena Sunilbhai Shah
. 2014; 2(3): 983-987.
- Acardiac acephalus with malformed donor twin
Shruti Panchbudhe, Meena Satia, Lalita Kambhampatti
. 2016; 5(8): 2872-2874.
- A case of Takayasus aortoarteritis with severe dilated cardiomyopathy in pregnancy
Meena Satia, Trupthi Ganapathi, Shruti Panchbudhe
. 2016; 5(8): 2884-2887.
- Influence of leg dominancy over foot pressure and postural sway in middle age population: an observational study
Sulofana Iqbal Maredia, Shraddha Sawant, Senthil Kumar
. 2015; 3(6): 1358-1362.
- A series of 6 cases of systemic lupus erythematosus in pregnancy
Shruti Ashok Panchbudhe, Meena Naresh Satia, J. Madhavi
. 2016; 5(12): 4342-4350.
- Maternal mortalities due to infectious diseases at a tertiary care centre in India
Meena Naresh Satia, Shruti Ashok Panchbudhe, Manali Prakash Shilotri
. 2016; 5(7): 2395-2401.
- A prospective study on the use of magnesium sulfate in prevention and management of eclampsia with emphasis on adverse drug reactions
Heena Shah*, B. M. Sattigeri, Shruti Brahmbhatt, Parul Singh, Devang Parikh, Ashok Kumar
. 2013; 1(2): 97-100.
- Study of pregnancy outcome in women with cardiac disease: a retrospective analysis
Kiran Pandey, Kavita Verma, Shruti Gupta, Uruj Jahan, Neha Kirti, Pundrik Gupta
. 2016; 5(10): 3537-3541.
- Study of the changes in the growth, protein, and bioactive profile of Chlorella emersonii KJ725233 in response to sodium and ammonium nitrate
Sneha Sunil Sawant, Varsha Kelkar-Mane
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2019; 7(4): 19-25.
- High sensitivity C-reactive protein as a prognostic marker in ischaemic and haemorrhagic stroke
Ritesh Lal, Abhishek Gupta, Sunil Kumar Virmani, Vinod kumar Tyagi, Shruti Sharma
. 2016; 3(2): 372-377.
- Infantile tremor syndrome
Vihang Brahmbhatt, Panna Patel, Shruti Brahmbhatt
. 2016; 3(2): 671-673.
- Evaluation of surface properties of erythrocyte membranes in liver diseases
Shalini Nitin Maksane, Shruti Guhasarkar, Rinti Banerjee, Sucheta Prakash Dandekar
. 2015; 3(3): 593-601.
- Practice of contraception in this modern world: still a myth?
Reeta Bansiwal, Pushpa Singh, Shruti Bajpai
. 2015; 4(3): 674-677.
- Evaluation of outcome of pregnancy in threatened abortion by serum progesterone levels
Rizwana Habib Kant, Shabnam Ara, Aamir Iqbal Lone, Shruti Gupta
. 2015; 4(5): 1313-1318.
- Spectrum of uterine lesions presenting as abnormal uterine bleeding in a rural north Indian population: a study from tertiary care center
Shruti Singh, Pinki Pandey, Savita Agarwal, Kaur Swarn, Sanjeev Singh
. 2016; 4(8): 3250-3254.
- Bone mineral density (BMD) and biochemical markers in evaluation of bone health in women
Uma Gupta, Shruti Sharma, Narendra Kumar Gupta
Rawal Medical Journal. 2014; 39(4): 376-380.
- Utilization of Postnatal Care Services among Women of Urban Slums
Shruti Kardalkar, Mayur S Sherkhane
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(9): 684-688.
- Primary Well Differentiated Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Kidney: A Rare Entity
Sunita Singh, Meenu Gill, Ashima Batra, Shruti Semwal, Aarzoo Jahan, Rajeev Sen
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2014; 2(2): 112-115.
- Study on role of rural health training centre (RHTC) as a supporting component to a primary health care system for NRHM programme in district Muzaffarnagar (UP)
Sanjeev Davey, Santosh Kumar Raghav, Khursheed Muzammil, Jai Vir Singh, Anuradha Davey, Sujit Kumar Singh, Gagan Garg, Shruti Sehgal
. 2014; 2(2): 653-661.
- Isolated Juvenile Xanthogranuloma in Thoracic Spine: Intraoperative Cytological Diagnosis of a Rare Presentation
Shashi Singhvi, Shruti Bhargava
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2014; 2(3): 158-162.
- Endoscopic removal of intrauterine contraceptive device embedded into detrusor muscle of urinary bladder: our experience of two cases
Ajit Sawant, Gaurav V. Kasat, Vikash Kumar, Prakash Pawar, Ashwin Tamhankar, Lomesh Kapadnis
. 2015; 4(6): 2096-2099.
- Occupational health nursing course in India: Stakeholder’s perspective
Rajnarayan Tiwari, Anjali Sharma, Sanjay Zodpey, Shruti Patel
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2015; 4(2): 111-113.
- Comparative study of ankle-brachial pressure index in male smokers of Western India
Mahesh A Gadhvi, Shruti J Shah, Lajja Patel
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(7): 590-594.
- Sausage Formulations and Effects of Addition of Different Non-Meat Ingredients on Sausages - A Review
Sabahu Noor, Nair Shruti Radhakrishnan, Khalid Hussain
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2016; 6(12): 1-19.
- Drug utilization study in medical intensive care unit in a rural tertiary care teaching hospital in Maharashtra
Rucha Mahesh Shinde, Anand Kale, Swapnil Chube, Mahadeo Sawant
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(4): 733-737.
- Pattern self-medication use of analgesics in Pune, Maharashtra, India
Shruti Jaiswal, Yogendra N. Keche, Radha Yegnanarayan, Giriraj Gajendra, Kshitija Chandanwale, Vinaya Lanke, Surabhi Jain, Aditi Dakua, Gourav Das, Aishwarya Bhat, Sailee Belvi, Anandita Desai
. 2014; 2(3): 1092-1096.
- An Epidemiological Cross-Sectional Comparative Study of Nutritional Status between Government and Private Primary School Children of Meerut City, Uttar Pradesh
Shruti Sehgal, Rama Shankar, Jai Vir Singh, Tauseef Alvi, Sangeeta Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(8): 477-481.
- Clinico-Haematological and Biochemical Studies in Dogs with Renal Failure
Shruti Chhibber, Kafil Hussain, Mazar Ali Shah, Muheet Mir, Rajiv Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(3): 16-21.
- Clinical and etiological profile of thrombocytopenia in adults: A tertiary-care hospital-based cross-sectional study
Shruti K Bhalara, Smita Shah, Hansa Goswami, R N Gonsai
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(1): 7-10.
- Drug use pattern of over-the-counter and alternative medications in pregnancy: A cross sectional descriptive study
Ganti Shruti, Podila Karuna Sree, Yadala Venkata Rao
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(3): 195-199.
- Comparison of physicians’ knowledge regarding radiation exposure and risks in common radiological investigations – A cross-sectional study
Shruti Gothoskar, Seerat Anand, Padmaja Walvekar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(4): 305-310.
- Mercury disposal practices: Differences in awareness and attitude in students from government and private run nursing colleges.
Rajnarayan Tiwari, Shruti Patel, Annie Soju, Prarthana Trivedi, Deepak Purohit
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2015; 4(3): 141-144.
- Analysis of predonation blood donor deferral characteristics in Ajmer (Rajasthan) region
Nanik Jethani, Vinit Goyal, Geeta Pachori, Shruti Agrawal, Neena Kasliwal, Gulzar Ali
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2435-2442.
- A Study on Epidemiological Profile of Urinary Tract Infections in Perspective of Diabetic Status among Patients Attending Tertiary Care Hospital, Ahmedabad
Viral R Dave, Venu R Shah, K N Sonaliya, Shruti D Shah, Aniruddha R Gohel
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(8): 594-598.
- Impact of chronic smoking on lipid peroxidation and electrocardiogram in ischemic heart disease patients
Sandhya Metta, Umesh G Balgi, Shruti Mohanty, Archana A Dharwadkar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(11): 1182-1185.
- Anaplastic large cell lymphoma: a rare cause of extreme neutrophilia in a child
Gayathri Satish, Arathi Srinivasan, Shruti Irene Varghese, Ravi Kumar, Bala Ramachandran, Julius Xavier Scott, Sarala Rajajee
. 2016; 3(1): 294-296.
- A Mixed Methods Study to Introduce Bioethics training in Undergraduate Medical Teaching of Community Medicine
Sarit Sharma, Mahesh Satija, Manvi Sagar, Anurag Chaudhary, Shruti Sharma, Pranjl Sharma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(6): 415-419.
- Hooked on Smartphones: Smartphone Usage Pattern and Related Health Risks among Medical Students in a Tertiary Centre at Kolkata
Shamshad Ahmad, Shweta Goswami, Shruti Mishra, Anurag Chaudhary, Rhitam Karmakar, Dheeraj Verma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(6): 402-406.
- Unmet need for family planning among married women of reproductive age group in rural and urban area of Shimla, India
Amit Sachdeva, Anmol Gupta, Devender Kumar, Harshvardhan Singh, Shruti Sharma
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(9): 1372-1377.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW