|93 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Goldenhar syndrome-a case report
Sajad Ahmad Buch, Subhas Babu, Shruthi Hegde, Vidya Ajila, Shruthi Rao
Annals of Medical Research. 2017; 24(2): 207-209.
- Pemphigus vulgaris presenting as bleeding gums: A case report
Shruthi Rao, Shruthi Hegde, Vidya Ajila, Subhas Babu, Sajad Ahmad Buch
Annals of Medical Research. 2017; 24(3): 324-327.
- Quality of life and risk factors in hypertensive individuals in the field practice areas of a tertiary-care hospital in coastal Karnataka
Shruthi M Shetty, Rashmi Kundapur, Kiran K Ganapathy, Nalam Udaya Kiran, Nishanth Krishna Kodyalamoole, Vinayak J Kempaller
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1883-1886.
- Awareness of Women on Reproductive Tract Infections in Rural Field Practice Areas of a Medical College in Mangalore
Shruthi M Shetty, KG Kiran, Sanjeev Badiger, Vinayak J Kempaller
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(9): 546-549.
- Salivary superoxide dismutase levels in oral leukoplakia and oral squamous cell carcinoma; a clinicopathological study
Shishir R. Shetty, Subhas G. Babu, Sucheta Kumari, Arvind Karikal, Pushparaja Shetty, Shruthi Hegde
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2013; 2(1): 69-71.
- Acute and Subacute Toxicity Profile of Asparagus racemosus root extract, Isoprinosine and Shatvari Syrup in Swiss Albino Mice.
B. Satheesh Kumar Bhandary, K. P. Sharmila, N. Suchetha Kumari, Vadisha S. Bhat, Ronald Fernandes
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(5): 129-135.
- Nasal lepromatous leprosy mimicking as rhinoscleroma: An insight to early diagnosis
Jayaprakash K. Shetty, Shubha Bhat, B. S. Girisha, Rajeshwari Aroor, Vadish Bhat, Kishan Prasad
. 2016; 6(1): 35-38.
- Renal scarring following urinary tract infections in children.
Balakrishna Bandari, Seema Pavaman Sindgikar, Soma Santosh Kumar, Mangalpady Shenoy Vijaya, Raghu Shankar
. 2019; 19(1): 25-30.
- Comparison of fat percentage with muscle strength/endurance and blood pressure response in young adults
Bindiya S, Damodara Gowda K M, Ashwini K, Roshima P M
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(10): 1070-1073.
- Assessment of drug use pattern using World Health Organization prescribing indicators in a tertiary care hospital in Mangalore: A cross-sectional study
Akshitha S Ragam, Swathi Acharya, Rajendra Holla
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(10): 1026-1030.
- Evaluation of association between psychological stress level during menopausal transition period and serum estrogen level among middle-aged women: A cross-sectional study
Ashwini Kishan, Shailaja S Moodithaya, Amrit M Mirajkar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(10): 1009-1013.
- Association of obstructive sleep apnea on surgically treated cleft anomalies
Madhava Kamath K., Prijo Philip, Vikram Shetty, Rajesh Venkataram, Giridhar B. H.
. 2016; 3(2): 345-349.
- Morbidity profile of inmates in old age homes in Mangalore, South India
Usha Rani S Padmanabha, Nalam Udayakiran, Puneeth Nagarajaiah, Vinayak J Kempaller
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(11): 2230-2233.
- Radioprotective Properties of Chitosan on Cultured Human Lymphocytes against Electron Beam Radiation
Shama Rao, Sukanya Shetty, Suchetha Kumari Nalilu, L N Madhu
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(8): 147-151.
- A Sedentary Behaviour Survey amongst Shopkeepers in Dakshin Kannada: A Cross Sectional Study
Leena R Salunkhe, Shruthi J Salian
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(7): 555-559.
- Unilateral Entrapment of the Renal Artery by Diaphragmatic Crus
Shruthi B N
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 412-413.
- Significance of p53, pRb and Ki-67 markers in Cervical intraepithelial lesion and Malignancy
Kalyani Raju, Shruthi Suresh Punnayanapalya, Narayanaswamy Mariyappa
Biomedical Research and Therapy. 2015; 2(10): 374-384.
- Cone beam computed tomography findings of a large Adenomatoid Odontogenic Tumour in the anterior mandible- A case report
Mithula Nair, Vidya Ajila, Shruthi Hegde, Subhas Babu, Rumela Ghosh
Annals of Medical Research. 2017; 24(1): 75-78.
- Feasibility and efficacy of early KMC in very low birth weight babies receiving noninvasive respiratory care in NICU: is it the way forward in resource limited setting?
Shruthi Purushotham, N. Karthik Nagesh
. 2016; 3(4): 1156-1159.
- HEMIFACIAL MICROSOMIA - A CASE REPORT WITH REVIEW OF LITERATURE
Sajad Ahmad Buch, Subhas Babu, Renita Lorina Castelino, Shruthi Rao, Kumuda Rao
. 2017; 3(1): 17-19.
- Traditional methods used by patients for the management of recurrent aphthous stomatitis.
Shruthi Hegde, Vidya Ajila, Subhas Babu, Shreyas Rai
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2017; 6(4): 364-368.
- Ayurveda-The Mother of All Medical Wisdoms
B M Hegde
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2012; 1(1): 4-6.
- Bilateral temporomandibular joint ankylosis as a complication of forceps delivery: a case report
Shruthi Hegde, Jasmine Shanti Kamath, Vidya Ajila, Subhas G Babu
Turkish Journal of Family Medicine & Primary Care. 2019; 13(1): 103-106.
- Congenital Intracranial Teratoma
*AmitAgrawal, **Kishor V. Hegde, ***Umamaheswara Reddy V
Narayana Medical Journal. 2014; 3(1): 36-39.
- Indications and timing for CT scan in traumatic brain injury and analysis of CT scan findings
Panil Kumar BE, Kishor V Hegde, Agrawal A, Rooparani K
Narayana Medical Journal. 2012; 1(2): 35-46.
- Partographic analysis of labour by modified who partograph in primigravidae: a prospective observational study
Kavitha G. Pujar, Shruthi V. Salian, Sunanda R. Kulkarni
. 2016; 5(1): 166-169.
- Prevalence and Risk Factors for Type 2 Diabetes and Effectiveness of Health Education in Reducing Blood Sugars among Diabetics in Coastal Karnataka-An Intervention Study
Usha Rani S Padmanabha, Rashmi Kundapur, Udayakiran Nalam, Sanjeev Badiger
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(9): 519-525.
- CEMENTOBLASTOMA OF MANDIBULAR THIRD MOLAR- AN INCIDENTAL RADIOGRAPHIC FINDING
Mithula Nair, Vidya Ajila, Shruthi Hegde, Subhas Babu, Rumela Ghosh
American Journal of Diagnostic Imaging . 2017; 2(1): 14-16.
- Cytopathic effect of PPR vaccine virus strains in Vero cells
Raveendra Hegde, Amitha R. Gomes, S. M. Byre Gowda, Santhosh A. K and C. Renukaprasad
. 2009; 2(3): 93-94.
- Prevalence and Risk Factors of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus in the Rural Population of Mangalore, South India
Usha R Padmanabha, Udayakiran Nalam, Sanjeev Badiger, Puneeth Nagarajaiah
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(8): 456-461.
- A comparative study of metabolic profile, anthropometric parameters among vegetarians and non-vegetarians- do vegetarian diet have a cardio protective role?
. 2016; 4(6): 2240-2245.
- Role of susceptibility weighted imaging to detect occult microhemorrhages due to developmental venous anomaly
*Umamaheswara Reddy V, ** Kishor.V. Hegde, ***Kiranmai,****Venkatesh Manchikanti, *****Amit Agrawal
Narayana Medical Journal. 2014; 3(1): 15-19.
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Autoimmune Hypothyroidism : A Case Report
Shaheena Appan Parambath, Rukmini Mysore Srikantiah, Poornima Manjrekar, Anupama Hegde
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2014; 3(3): 116-118.
- PCR based confirmation of sheeppox vaccine virus
Amitha R. Gomes, Raveendra Hegde, S. M. Byregowda, T. Suryanarayana, H. Ananda, S. L. Yeshwant, P.Giridhar, C. Renukaprasad
. 2010; 3(4): 160-.
- Sacrospinous ligament fixation for prevention and treatment of vaginal vault prolapse: a retrospective study of 45 cases
Ramesh Kumar RK, Leena Kamat, Shilpa T., Shruthi Andola
. 2016; 5(11): 4014-4017.
- Ocular trauma
Anil Kumar Bhupally, Sindu Sulekha Chigiri, Swathi M., Rohini M., Shruthi T.
. 2015; 3(12): 3714-3719.
- A Three Stage Assessment of a case of Polycystic Liver Disease, based on the principles of family medicine
Turkish Journal of Family Medicine & Primary Care. 2019; 13(3): 396-401.
- Gitelman's syndrome - incidentally detected in an elderly female
Rahul R., Raghava Sharma
. 2016; 4(4): 1257-1259.
- Non-malignant perforations: a study of various risk factors
Khamar Jaha Banu
. 2015; 2(1): 64-69.
- Occurrence of Streptococcus and Candida Species and Salivary pH in Patients Wearing Complete Denture
Shilpa Dandekeri, KrishnaPrasad D, Manoj Shetty, Chethan Hegde, Sowmya Mangalore Kumar, Maithri Jagadeesh Kakunje
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(4): 198-203.
- Assessment of fetal malnutrition by body mass index and intra uterine growth curves: a comparative study
Madhava Kamath K., Swathi S. Rao, Rathika D. Shenoy
. 2016; 3(3): 773-777.
- Possibility of increased general health related problems in women involved in beedi rolling
Divya Hegde, Priya Kamath
. 2014; 3(3): 870-871.
- Study of clinical and laboratory profile in alcoholic liver disease with emphasis on renal function
Swati Hegde, Arun Vishnar, Girish B. Ramteke
. 2015; 3(2): 446-450.
- Prevalence of refractive error and other ocular morbidities among school going children aged 9-16 yrs in rural area of Mandya, Karnataka, India
Vinay BS, Shruthi BN
. 2016; 3(2): 509-513.
- Role of vitamin D as a risk factor in post-thyroidectomy transient hypocalcemia: a prospective study
Khamar J. Banu, Shubhakar C. Bhandary, Aditya D. Godkhindi
. 2016; 3(3): 1173-1175.
- Role of magnetic resonance venogram, diffusion and susceptibility weighted imaging in diagnosis of cerebral venous thrombosis
Ambuj Shrivastav, Anil kumar Sakalecha, Purnima Hegde
. 2016; 4(5): 1683-1687.
- Comparative study of oxidative stress in individuals with and without age related hearing loss
Vineeth VK, Damodara Gowda KM
. 2015; 3(8): 2020-2023.
- Cone Beam Computed Tomographic findings in Unicystic Ameloblastoma of the mandible.
Sachin Ram G, VIDYA AJILA, Shruthi Hegde, Subhas Babu G, JASMINE Shanthi Kamath, DEVIKA S Pillai
Annals of Medical Research. 2018; 25(1): 162-164.
- Nuclear imaging in the field of dentistry: a review
Sajad Ahmad Buch, Subhas G Babu, Renita Lorina Castelino, Shruthi Rao, Ananya Madiyal, Supriya Bhat
Annals of Medical Research. 2017; 24(4): 525-530.
- Localised Ridge Augmentation Using Soft Tissue Onlay Graft : A Case Report
Sruthy Prathap, Shashikanth Hegde, Prathap Nair, Rajesh Hosadurga, Vinita A Boloor
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(1): 66-71.
- Anti-hyperglycemic effect of Swertia chirata root extract on indinavir treated rats
Rajesh C S, Rajendra Holla, Venkatesh Patil, Anand A S, Kishan Prasad H L
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(6): 569-573.
- A retrograde intussusception of Roux-en-Y gastrojejunostomy: an unusual cause of haematemesis
Ann Sunny, Abheesh Varma Hegde, Giridhar Ashwath, Suresh Hanji, Harshad Devarbhavi, Anthony Rozario
. 2016; 3(3): 1634-1637.
- Oxidative stress in childhood steroid sensitive nephrotic syndrome and its correlation with DNA damage
Priyanka Reddy, Seema Pavaman Sindgikar, Rathika Damodar Shenoy, Vijaya Shenoy
. 2016; 3(3): 768-772.
- Prevalence of cardiovascular risk factors among adults in rural area of Mangalore
Animesh Gupta, Krutarth Brahmbhatt, Prasanna Kumar Sharma, Shahul Hameed, Nanjesh Kumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(12): 973-977.
- Zinc and copper levels in preeclampsia: a study from coastal South India
Deepa V. Kanagal, Aparna Rajesh, Kavyarashmi Rao, Harish Shetty, Prasanna Kumar Shetty, Harshinidevi Ullal
. 2014; 3(2): 370-373.
- A comparative study on the lipid peroxidation and total antioxidant status in patients with and without varicose veins
Gaurav B. Shetty, Rajesh Ballal, Suchetha Kumari N., Harshini Ullal
. 2016; 4(9): 4037-4041.
- Pattern of Tobacco Consumption and Participants Perception in Relation to Anti-Tobacco Policies among Undergraduate Students in Mangalore
Vinayak J Kempaller, K G Kiran, Sanjeev Badiger, Shruthi M Shetty, Usha Rani S P
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(8): 557-560.
- Morbidities and survival outcome of admitted low birth weight neonates in non-teaching district hospital SNCU
Salma Shaziya, Bandi Ramya, Shruthi N.S.
. 2016; 3(3): 828-832.
- Evolving role of clinical pharmacist in the management of diabetes mellitus
Javedh Shareef, Jennifer Fernandes, Laxminarayana Samaga
. 2015; 3(6): 1305-1308.
- Screening of gestational diabetes mellitus in antenatal women using DIPSI guidelines
Ketaki Kaustubh Junnare, Shyam Rameshwar Adhau, Mamata Vishnu Hegde, Pushpalata Ramesh Naphade
. 2016; 4(2): 446-449.
- Seroprevalence of hepatitis B antigenemia among dental students in a private South Indian dental institution
Bhuvan Nagpal, Usha Hegde, Madhuri Kulkarni
. 2015; 3(12): 3543-3547.
- Evaluation of infectious mononucleosis status among a cohort of dental students
Bhuvan Nagpal, Sreeshyla H.S., Arnaw Kishore, Usha Hegde, Archana S., M.N. Sumana
. 2016; 3(1): 116-119.
- Study of Prevalence and Dietary Factors Affecting Obesity among Slum Dwellers Aged 30 Years and Above in Bangalore
Selvi Thangaraj, Jyothi Jadhav, Malappurath Suresh Shruthi
TAF Preventive Medicine Bulletin. 2013; 12(5): 495-500.
- HIV and Preconception- a Review
Divya Hegde, Priya Kamath, Latha Sharma
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2013; 2(2): 523-38.
- Antenatal ultrasonographic diagnosis of congenital high airway obstruction syndrome – a chaotic state: a case report
Bindushree Kadakola, Shruthi P.S., Suraj Jain
. 2015; 4(5): 1650-1652.
- Virtual touch tissue quantification of liver in thalassemia
Shivaraja A, Pavan Hegde, Mario J. Bukelo, Sanjaykumar P, Ram Shenoy Basti
. 2015; 2(4): 415-418.
- Laparoscopic evaluation of tubal factor in cases of infertility
Shraddha K. Shetty, Harish Shetty, Supriya Rai
. 2013; 2(3): 410-413.
- The prevalence of anti-thyroid peroxidase antibodies in subclinical and clinical hypothyroid patients
Jayashankar C.A., Avinash S., Shashidharan B., Vijaya Sarathi., Shruthi K.R., Nikethan D., Harshavardhan J.
. 2015; 3(12): 3564-3566.
- Correlation of body mass index with flow rates and maximum voluntary ventilation: A comparative study
Khaleel Ahmed Manik, Leena s Hiremath, Imran Jagadal
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(9): 995-998.
- The total antioxidant capacity of infant feeds at various handling temperatures - a comparative study
Arun M. Xavier, Kavita Rai, Amitha M. Hegde
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2013; 2(2): 107-112.
- Prevalence of tobacco use among Class 10 students in an urban field practice area, Bangalore: a cross sectional study
Malappurath Suresh Shruthi, Riyaz Basha, Selvi Thangaraj, Rangnath T S
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2013; 2(1): 363-73.
- Effectiveness of electrical stimulation in idiopathic Parkinson’s disease
Ebrahim NKC, Krishna AP, Sujith Ovallath
. 2015; 3(4): 963-967.
- Perception on blood donation among engineering and medical students in Raichur: A cross-sectional study
Swetha Rajeshwari, Namita Hegde Katte
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(5): 413-416.
- A study of chronopharmacological relevance of antihypertensive drugs at a tertiary care hospital - A prospective observational study
Dharani Devangi R, Shashirekha C H, Shruthi S L
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(3): 446-452.
- Relationship of Glutathione Status with Oral Pre-cancer and Cancer
Shishir Ram Shetty, Subhas G Babu, Sucheta Kumari, Pushparaja Shetty, Radhakrishna Vijay, Arvind Karikal
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2013; 2(2): 569-74.
- Dry needling on tendons and myofascial trigger points in post-traumatic stiffness of elbow: a case report
Sukumar Shanmugam, Kavitha Shetty, Lawrence Mathias, Rebecca Santhumayor
. 2015; 3(6): 1529-1532.
- Evaluation of analgesic activity of pioglitazone in albino mice
Shruthi S L, Kalabharathi H L, Dharani Devangi R
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(3): 441-445.
- Menstrual Hygiene Practices and Knowledge among High School Girls of Rural Kolar
Latha Krishnamurthy, Ranganath B G, Shruthi M N, Mahesh Venkatesha
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(9): 754-758.
- Knowledge, attitude, and practices of hepatitis B infection among dental students
Bhuvan Nagpal, Usha Hegde
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(6): 1123-1127.
- In vivo, In vitro anti-arthritic studies of Ellagic acid from Kirganelia reticulata Baill and its molecular docking
Shruthi SD, Sujan Ganapathy PS, Rakesh Kumar, Shivakumara, Dharshan JC and Ramachandra YL
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(7): 024-031.
- Cytotoxic and Genotoxic effects of Orthodontic Adhesives on Human lymphocyte - An In-vitro Study
Ravi M S, Vijay R, Suchetha Kumari N, Chirag Panchasara
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2013; 2(4): 820-9.
- Antibacterial and antidiarrheal activity of Simarouba amara (Aubl.) bark
Hegde Veena, Nagaraj Navya, Gowda K Sandesh, Nayaka Boramuthi Thippeswamy
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(5): 88-96.
- Prevalence of water borne diseases and wash practices in rural and urban population of Chennai
Shruthi Dhanasekar, Bhavani Yamasani, Seetharaman Palpandian, Srilekha Ethirajulu, Sowmya Bhaskaran, Suchithra Ramachandran
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(12): 1718-1721.
- A retrospective study on antibiotic sensitivity pattern of pathogens isolated from blood culture in cases of late-onset neonatal sepsis at a neonatal intensive care unit
Shruthi K S, Narendranath Sanji, Chaitali R Raghoji, Guruprasad G, Shashikala G H
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(5): 709-712.
- Junk Food Eating Habits and Obesity among Medical College Students in Bangalore: A Cross-Sectional Study
Veena V, Sathish Chandra M R, Shruthi M N, Shaima I Khan
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(2): 100-105.
- Biochemistry handouts covering all lecture topics as study guide to focus during exam preparation in first year medical undergraduates in India
Mamata Vishnu Hegde, Sarita Vijay Agrawal, Parduman Singh, Samir Anil Singru
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2013; 1(1): 33-39.
- A Study on Depression among Hypertensive Patient Attending Outpatient Department of a Hospital in Rural Bengaluru
Divya Udayakumar, Maheswaran R, Shruthi M Shetty, Nikhil Girish
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(6): 342-345.
- Analysis of completeness of drug package inserts available in India
Nagaraja Prasad S, Shreenivas P Revankar, Vedavathi H, Harini Manjunath, Sriti Hegde
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(11): 1139-1143.
- Reverse –Z- Shaped main pancreatic duct in case of recurrent idiopathic pancreatitis
Umamaheswara Reddy V, Thirunavukkarasu Sampath, Kishor V Hegde, T.V Aditya chowdary
Narayana Medical Journal. 2014; 3(2): 61-66.
- Cross Sectional Study on Knowledge and Attitude among Women in The Reproductive Age Group Towards Sex Ratio and PC& PNDT Act in Urban Field Practice Areas Of Medical College, Bengaluru
Lovely S Livingston, Maheswaran R, Shruthi M Shetty , Rikesh M S , Ernest D
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(8): 456-460.
- Hemifacial Microsomia with bilateral ear involvement.
ananya madiyal, VIDYA AJILA, SHRUTHI HEGDE, subhas babu, priyadharshini alva
Applied Medical Research. 2015; 1(4): 140-143.
- Perceived Stress Levels And its Sources Among Doctors and Nurses Working In A Tertiary Care Teaching Hospital, Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu
Sathiya Narayanan, Ruwaidha Rafeeq, Nusrath Salma Farook, Fathima Farin, Gomathy Thandavamoorthy, Hegde Shailendra
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(7): 603-608.
- Prescribing pattern and adverse events of drugs used in patients with primary open-angle glaucoma (POAG) attending a tertiary care hospital: Retrospective study
Seema Rai, Seemee Khilji, Lavanya G Rao, Puneet Hegde, Sarita R J Gonsalves, Tara V Shanbhag
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(2): 189-193.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW