|169 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Evaluation of Vaccine Wastage in Surat
Shreyash Mehta, Pradeep Umrigar, Prakash Patel, R K Bansal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 15-19.
- Stress and Its Consequence on Medical Students: A Cross Sectional Study at Medical College in Western India
Shreyash Mehta, Niraj Bharadva, Pravin Yerpude, Keerti Jogdand
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(8): 626-631.
- Socio-demographic, Clinical and Laboratory Profile of Leptospirosis Cases registered at SMIMER, Surat
Gaurang Parmar, Dilip Kava, Shreyash Mehta, Kallol Mallick, Rachana Prasad, RK Bansal, Mihir Rupani
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 507-511.
- Are Today’s Mother Aware Enough About Breast Feeding?: A Knowledge, Attitude and Practice Study on Urban Mothers
Rajendra N Gadhavi, Madhu Vidhani, Fenil Patel, Amit Patel, Shreyash Mehta
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 396-398.
- Social Networking Media: A Newer Approach to Increase Awareness Against Tobacco Chewing
Chirag Gajera, Shivangi Malaviya, Umang Patel, Neha Bavarva, Manan Patel, Shreyash Mehta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(2): 249-252.
- Impact of Training on Knowledge and Attitude Regarding First Aid among Students of Schools of Ahmedabad
Rachna Kapoor, Sheetal Vyas, Parth Mashru , Aashinee Mehta, Abhijeet Mehta, Shailee Mehta, Vaidehi Mehta, Tapan Dodia, Akshay Mehta, Jigna Patel, Komal Solanki, Rahul Vajani
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(7): 380-384.
- Evaluation of Knowledge of ASHA Workers Regarding Various Health Services under NRHM in Saurashtra Region of Gujarat
Maheshkumar Choudary, Krunal Varia, Nitin Kothari, Shreyash Ghandhi, Naresh R Makwana, Dipesh Parmar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 193-197.
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practice Regarding Swine Flu (H1N1) among People Accompanying Patients of a Tertiary Health Care Centre, Bhuj
Niraj Bharadva, Shreyash Mehta, Pravin Yerpude, Keerti Jogdand, Kartik Trivedi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(1): 1-4.
- Clinicopathological correlation of severe anemia in children below 5 years of age in the region of Kutch district, Gujarat
Kalpesh B Kubavat, Niraj A Bharadva, Shreyash R Mehta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(11): 2279-2282.
- Neuromyelitis optica: a demyelinating disease
Ayesha Imran, Nitin Avinash Yelikar, Sneha Borse, Shreyash Shah
. 2015; 2(3): 243-245.
- Sociodemographic and Obstetrical Factors Associated with Low Birth Weight: Community Based Retrospective Study in an Urban Slum of Western India
Prakash B Patel, Neha R Bavarva, Manan J Patel, Jayesh J Rana, Shreyash R Mehta, Rajkumar K Bansal
Applied Medical Research. 2015; 1(3): 94-98.
- Cardiovascular disease risk factor estimation in Gujarati Asian Indian population using Framingham risk equation
Sibasis Sahoo, Komal Shah, Anand Shukla, Jayesh Prajapati, Pratik Shah
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(4): 293-297.
- [RETRACTED ARTICLE] Fixation of basicervical and related fractures using DHS with DRS
Rajesh Valjibhai Chawda, Rishit Jayesh Soni, Milan K Kantesaria, Shreyash P Gandhi, Jayesh Baldania, Kushal Doshi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(4): 477-481.
- Use of urinary PO2 for early detection of renal dysfunction in cardiac surgical patients
Ramesh Patel, Harshil Joshi, Hasmukh Patel, Jignesh Kothari, Himani Pandya, Atul Solanki
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(5): 847-851.
- Eating habits and other risk factors: are the future health care service providers really at risk for life style disorders!
Shreyash Jayantilal Gandhi, Krunal Girishkumar Varia, Mitesh Dabhi, Mahesh Choudary
. 2015; 3(3): 645-649.
- Storage red blood cell (RBC) transfusion (prime) for extracorporeal circulation circuit in pediatric cardiac surgery: postoperative impact on biochemical changes
Atul Solanki, Ramesh Patel, Jigar Patel, Himanshu Acharya, Jignesh Patel, Dhaval Shukla
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1683-1687.
- Different strategies for simultaneous repair of aortic coarctation and associated cardiac diseases in adult patients
Jignesh Kothari, Bhavin Brahmbhatt, Kinnaresh Baria, Jigar Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(2): 186-190.
- DRUG LAG FOR ANTIMICROBIAL AGENTS: COMPARISON OF THE US, EU AND INDIA APPROVALS
Bhaven C Kataria, Dimple S Mehta, Sanjay J Mehta
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(3): 264-268.
- Transportation of injured force personnel by Air – Merit & Demerits
Dinesh Thakur, B. K. Mehta
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(4): 325-327.
- Study of Umbilical Cord in Pregnancy Induced Hypertension
Alka Udainia, C D Mehta
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 66-69.
- Iron Deficiency Anemia in Pregnancy: Intravenous versus Oral Route
Meghana N Mehta, Jitesh M Shah
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 10-12.
- Stress among Patients during Hospitalization:A Study from Central India
Neeraj Chhari, Satish C Mehta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(4): 274-277.
- Rapid Recovery after Early Initiation of Plasmapheresis in Atypical HUS: A Case Report
Sengupta D,Mehta V, Singh P, Singhvi A
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(2): 212-214.
- Effect Of Concomitant Use Of PNF Stretching With Thermotherapy And Massage On Plantar Flexors Flexibility In Young Females
Sandeep Singh; Ambika Mehta
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2015; 4(2): 84-94.
- Primary Adrenal Lymphoma Infiltrating in to Pancreas: A Rare Cause of Adrenomegaly
Lovelesh Kumar Nigam, Kamal V Kanodia, Aruna V Vanikar, Rashmi D Patel, Kamlesh S Suthar, Syed J Rizvi
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2017; 5(1): 25-28.
- Case Report of Atypical presentation of SSPE with ADEM
Nirali J Mehta, Binita M Surti, Deepak B Gamit
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(4): 323-324.
- Readiness to Quit Addiction! : A Study among Patients Attending Tertiary Care Hospital in Western India
Chandresh M Pandya, Kedar G Mehta, Dipak M Solanki
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 458-461.
- Study of Prevalence and Risk Factors of Postpartum Depression
Desai Nimisha D, Mehta Ritambhara Y, Ganjiwale Jaishree
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(2): 194-198.
- HYDROALLANTOIS IN A GOAT (CAPRA-HIRCUS)-A CASE REPORT
ASHUTOSH TRIPATHI, SUNANDA SHARMA, KAMLESH JEENGAR, J.S. MEHTA
Vom Journal of Veterinary Sciences. 2015; 10(1): 159-162.
- Is Biomedical Waste Management Knowledge Adequate in Paramedics & Sanitary Workers in Hospitals of Ujjain City?
Anand Rajput, Kirti Deshpande, Swarupa V Chakole, SC Mehta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 151-154.
- A comparision of 0.5% Ropivacaine and 0.5% Bupivacaine in supraclavicular brachial plexus block
Rohit Aravindakshan Kooloth, Sunaina N Patel, Malini K Mehta
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(1): 67-70.
- Two-way relationship between rheumatoid arthritis and periodontal disease
Kinjal J. Mehta
. 2016; 4(7): 2511-2513.
- Study of Incidence of an Abnormal Tricuspid Valve in the Human Cadaveric Heart
Krunal R.Chauhan, Alka Udainia, C D Mehta, Kinnari Chavda,
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(3): 238-240.
- Comparison of Intermittent Bolus and Continuous Infusion Techniques for Administration of Atracurium in Renal Failure
Madhavi Potnis, Shishir Mehta, Deepak Mistry, Nalini Desai
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(3): 376-380.
- Prevalence and Antimicrobial Susceptibility of Enterococcus Species Isolated from Different Clinical Samples in a Tertiary Care Hospital of North India
Preeti Srivastava, Raman Mehta, PS Nirwan, Meeta Sharma, SS Dahiya
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 389-391.
- Anatomical Study of Sacral Hiatus for Caudal Epidural Block
Dhananjay S Patil, Hrishikesh R Jadav, Binodkumar, C D Mehta, Vipul D Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(3): 272-275.
- Safety and Effectiveness of Intravenous Iron Sucrose versus Oral Iron: A Study among Preoperative Anemic Women with Menorrhagia
Jitesh M Shah, Ashvinkumar D Vachhanai, Meghana N Mehta, Satyanarayan A Kongnathi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(1): 60-63.
- Demographic Characteristics and Reproductive Profile of Pregnant Women in Jamnagar District
Sumit V Unadkat, Sudha Yadav, J P Mehta, Dipesh V Parmar, Kishor M Dhaduk
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 418-423.
- Late Reporting Among Newly Registered Patients for Anti Retroviral Therapy in a Central District Ujjain, India
Vidit Khandelwal, Yogesh D Sabde, Riddhi Pradhan, Mehta Chandra Sathsh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 624-627.
- Study of Myocardial Involvement and Lactic Acid Production in Perinatal Asphyxia
Asutosh P Chauhan, Piyush B Tailor, Prakash Bhabhor, Margeyi M Mehta, Rachit M Joshi
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 76-79.
- Safety and Effectiveness of Bubble Continuous Positive Airway Pressure in Neonates With Respiratory Distress and Its Failure Factors
Ajay Sethi, Nirali J. Mehta, Binita M. Surti, Deepak Gamit, Nayan Tada
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(3): 202-206.
- General Profile and Survival Probabilities of HIV Patients Registered at Anti Retroviral Therapy (ART) Centre, New Civil Hospital, Surat, Gujarat
Sridhar P Ryavanki, J K Kosambiya, Alap Mehta, Sonal Dayama, Nitin Solanki, S L Kantharia
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 201-207.
- Is iron deficiency anaemia a risk factor for febrile seizure? A case control study
Poonam Singh, Vinit Mehta
. 2016; 3(4): 1307-1311.
- Anatomical variations of the internal jugular vein in relation to carotid artery : an ultrasound study
Siddharthkumar Parmar, Samira Parikh, Harshil Mehta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 223-228.
- Low dose ketamine for painless labour- A comparative study of 100 patients
Krishna Jagatia, Jigesh Mehta, Neha Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 707-711.
- A Community level KAP study on Mosquito Control in Jamnagar District.
Kishor M Dhaduk, Kapil M Gandha, Bhavin N Vadera, Jitesh P Mehta, Dipesh V Parmar, Sudha B Yadav
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 321-328.
- Survival Probabilities of Paediatric Patients Registered in ART Centre at New Civil Hospital, Surat
Sridhar P Ryavanki, Jayendrakumar K Kosambiya, Sonal O Dayama, Alap Mehta, Nitin Solanki, Sangita S Trivedi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 4-9.
- Comparison of clinical profile and severity of P. falciparum and P. vivax malaria in a tertiary care hospital of Surat, India
Poonam Singh, Nirali Mehta, Nayan G. Tada
. 2016; 3(4): 1288-1292.
- A Community Based Cross-Sectional Study to Assess the Unmet Need of Family Planning in Urban Slums and It’s Determinants in Western Part of India
Beena H Patel, Kapil M Gandha, Hetal T Koringa, Jitesh P Mehta, Dipesh V Parmar, Sudha B Yadav
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(1): 7-9.
- Variations of Origin of Long Head of Biceps Brachii Muscle from Glenoid Labrum of Scapula
Ketan Chauhan, Meenakshi Bansal, Pratik Mistry, Dhananjay Patil, Sanjay Modi, Chandrakant Mehta
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(2): 137-139.
- Intrapartum Amnioinfusion in Meconium Stained Amniotic Fluid- A Randomized Control Study In a Tertiary Care Hospital
Ashvin D Vachhani, Jitesh M Shah, Garima S Goel, Meghana N Mehta, Archish I Desai, Malati T Dalal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 442-444.
- Cytological study of palpable breast lumps (407 cases) with their histological correlation
Mital Hemendrakumar Chokshi, Nandita Paresh Mehta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(2): 181-185.
- A study on plication of piles
Sanjeev Agarwal, Ritu Mehta, C. P. Joshi
. 2016; 3(2): 786-791.
- Comparative study of lipid profiel on healthy smoker and non smokers
Naisargi Joshi, Chinmay Shah, HB Mehta, PA Gokhle
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 622-626.
- A study of serum ferritin, alanine transaminase and hepatic MRI T2* values in β-thalassemia major patients
Shikha Jain, Nirbhay Mehta, Sharad Thora
. 2016; 3(4): 1367-1370.
- Trends in the clinical and hematological profile of patients with dengue fever
Tejas N. Modi, A. Santosh Sriram, Amit D. Mehta, Pankaj S. Patil
. 2016; 3(4): 1002-1010.
- Rubella vaccine: Awareness alone cannot influence the attitude of people. A cross- sectional survey among medical students and professionals in central India.
Harshal Gupta, Yogesh Sabde, Vidit Khandelwal, Satish Mehta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 572-577.
- Assessment of scapular behavior in stroke patients
Ajit Dabholkar, Devanshi Mehta, Sujata Yardi, Tejashree Dabholkar
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2015; 4(2): 95-102.
- A Step Forward Toward Controlling Leptospirosis: Comprehensive and Collective Efforts
Megha Mehta, Prakash Patel, N B Patel, Vaibhav Gharat, R K Bansal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 636-639.
- Female foeticide: awareness and perceptions of married women in the reproductive age group in Jamnagar District
Kajal B Davara, Jitesh Mehta, Dipesh Parmar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(7): 838-841.
- Laparoscopic peptic perforation repair: our experience at rural tertiary care center
Prem Prakash Sharma, Atul Jhanwar, Fateh Singh Mehta
. 2016; 3(3): 1534-1537.
- Role of diagnostic hysterolaparoscopy in the evaluation of infertility
Ami V. Mehta, Akshesh P. Modi, Bina M. Raval, Sanjay P. Munshi, Shefal B. Patel, Shakera M. Dedharotiya
. 2016; 5(2): 437-440.
- Papillary squamotransitional carcinoma of cervix: a series of four cases
Nanda J. Patil, Dhirajkumar B. Shukla, Mamta Bharti, Mallika Mehta
. 2016; 5(6): 1820-1822.
- Anaesthetic management of giant encephalocele
Rajeev Kumar, Sunita Jain, Ranveer Kumar Mehta, Swati Trivedi
. 2015; 3(12): 3889-3892.
- Learning habits evaluation of first M.B.B.S students of Bhavnagar medical college
Chinmay Shah, Shailesh Patel, Jasmin Diwan, Hemant Mehta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2012; 1(2): 81-86.
- MRI detected prevalence of abnormalities in patients of knee pain
Ritu Mehta, Neha Singh Agrahari, Sanjeev Agarwal, Abhishek Bhargava
. 2015; 3(10): 2572-2575.
- Assessment of utilization of child health services (under RCH program) and incorrect practices related to perinatal events in Jamnagar district, Gujarat, India
Sudip V. Bhavsar, Jitesh P. Mehta, Anirudhha R. Gohel, Nitin Lodha, Dipesh V. Parmar
. 2015; 3(11): 3206-3210.
- Awareness regarding reproductive tract infections among married women in the rural area of Surendranagar
Komal P. Thekdi, Prakash Mehta, Pukur I. Thekdi
. 2014; 3(1): 98-101.
- Cervicofacial flap revisited
Dhananjay V. Nakade, Jitendra Mehta, Manish Zade, Pawan Shahane
. 2016; 4(11): 4669-4674.
- Aplastic anemia in pregnancy: a rare case report
Vineet Mishra, Priyankur Roy, Bhumika Vyas, Rohina Aggarwal, Sumesh Choudhary, Neha Mehta
. 2016; 5(12): 4506-4508.
- Multi-disciplinary approach towards lymphangiomas of the head and neck in adults
Sharad B. Bhalekar, Yessukrishna Shetty, Haritosh K. Velankar, Yogesh G. Dabholkar, Laveena P. Mehta, Bhavika S. Verma, Pooja Sancheti
. 2016; 3(1): 245-248.
- The Utility of Bispectral Index for Titration of Propofol Dosages and Recovery from Anaesthesia
Heena Parikh, Malini K Mehta
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(4): 484-487.
- Health awareness and behavior among adolescent students in a rural school: a cross sectional observational study
Varshil Mehta, Anusha Bhat
. 2015; 3(12): 3499-3502.
- Distally based split vastus lateralis myocutaneous flap for reconstruction of post electrical injury defects around knee joint
Manish Zade, Jitendra Mehta, Dhananjay Nakade, Pawan Shahane
. 2016; 4(11): 4701-4704.
- Assessment of maternal and child health services during Mamta days in urban areas of Surat City
Shreyash J Gandhi, Mitesh Dabhi, Naresh Chauhan, Shantilal Kantharia
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(6): 1199-1203.
- Screening of in vitro antioxidant potential of seabuckthorn seedcake extracts
Madhuri Mehta, Vinay Kant, Chandresh Varshneya
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2013; 2(2): 99-104.
- External jugular venous cut down technique for placement of chemotherapy port and Hickman catheter: a study of 23 cases
Mayank Pancholi, Sanjay M. Desai, Deepak Agrawal, Dharmendra Mehta, Anuradha Pancholi
. 2016; 3(2): 565-569.
- Prevalence of HIV in antenatal women at GMERS Medical College Sola, Ahmedabad
Seema Kalpesh Patel, Vijay Kansara, Nikhil Aanand, Jeetesh Muchhadia, Riddhi Patel, Bhoomika Kagathra, Riddhi Mehta
. 2014; 3(3): 662-665.
- Gall bladder stones: surgical treatment
Mohan S. V. S., Shashidhara T. M., Sahil Mehta, Akarsh S. Rajput
. 2014; 2(1): 285-289.
- Comparison of colour Doppler ultrasound and ankle-brachial pressure index measurements in peripheral vascular disease in type 2 diabetic patients with foot infection
Sanjeev Agarwal, Ritu Mehta, C. P. Joshi
. 2016; 3(2): 537-542.
- Epidemiological characteristics of renal stone patients age (21-60) and barriers in their dietary modification in Saurashtra Region
Arpan Chandubhai Patel, Nishank Harris Mehta
. 2014; 2(1): 80-83.
- Effect of dengue fever on serum aminotransferases in children
Rohit Khandelwal, Leeni Mehta Khandelwal, Susheela C.
. 2016; 3(2): 324-327.
- Laparoscopic management of an endometrioma complicated by an ovarian abscess
Rameshvari C. Shah, Jitesh M. Shah, Meghana N. Mehta
. 2013; 2(3): 473-474.
- Analysis of bone lesions in tertiary care center - A review of 79 cases
Rasik Nathabhai Hathila, Jigar Rohitbhai Mehta, Bharti Mahendu Jha, Peeyush Kumar Saini, Reena Balvantbhai Dudhat, Miteshkumar Bhailalbhai Shah
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 1037-1040.
- Lipid profile of patients with diabetes mellitus: a cross sectional study
G. D. Bhambhani, Rutu G. Bhambhani, Nilesh Chandradityasinh Thakor
. 2015; 3(11): 3292-3295.
- Health profile of adolescents of Bhavnagar district, Gujarat, India: a cross sectional study
G. D. Bhambhani, Rutu G. Bhambhani, Nilesh Chandradityasinh Thakor
. 2015; 3(11): 3372-3376.
- Pleural diseases in the middle east: a 2013 review
Yaser El-Sameed, Abdelkarim Waness, Atul C Mehta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(2): 116-120.
- Basal cell carcinoma: recurrence?
Ritika Agrawal, Ashok Mehta, Rajesh Valand
. 2015; 2(4): 749-751.
- Bacteriological analysis of bile in cholecystectomy patients
Pratik M. Parekh, Nimish J. Shah, Pokhraj Prakashchandra Suthar, Devang H. Patel, Chetan Mehta, Hitesh D. Tadvi
. 2015; 3(11): 3091-3096.
- Interventional Knowledge, Attitude and Practice Study Regarding Hepatitis B Virus Infection and its Vaccination Using Educational Video Among Health Care Workers
Parul D Shah, Tanmay K Mehta, Leena V Patil
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(3): 130-134.
- Neutral versus 45 degree rotated position of head for internal jugular vein cannulation: A comparative study based on ultrasonography
Siddharth Parmar, Harshil Mehta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 349-353.
- Advantages of using basic laboratory methods for drug standardization in Ayurvedic Pharmacy :Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) - A case in example
Vimal Rasiklal Joshi, Charmi Sureshkumar Mehta, Bishwajyot J Patagiri, Pradip Kumar Prajapati
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2012; 1(4): 170-172.
- ETIOLOGICAL DIAGNOSIS OF MICROBIAL KERATITIS IN A TERTIARY CARE HOSPITAL IN GUJARAT.
Hitesh Jayprakash Assudani, Jaydev Mansukhlal Pandya, Ricky Rameshbhai Sarvan, Ashwini Avinash Sapre, Aruna Roopam Gupta, Sanjay Jayantilal Mehta
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 60-62.
- Detection and characterization of metallo-β-lactamases producing Pseudomonas aeruginosa clinical isolates at a tertiary care hospital of Bhopal, India
Abhishek Mehta, Tukaram Prabhu
. 2016; 4(9): 4084-4088.
- A study of sociodemographic determinants, reasons and decision maker of medical termination of pregnancy in urban slums of Jamnagar, India
Hetal T. Koringa, Krupal J. Joshi, Jitesh P. Mehta
. 2015; 3(8): 1964-1968.
- Antibiotic resistance patterns of Pseudomonas aeruginosa in a tertiary care hospital in Central India
Vijaya Chaudhari , Sandeep Gunjal, Mukesh Mehta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 386-389.
- Incentive spirometry versus active cycle of breathing technique: effect on chest expansion and flow rates in post abdominal surgery patients
Pallavi Wange, Mariya P. Jiandani, Amita Mehta
. 2016; 4(11): 4762-4766.
- Prevalence of skin diseases among infants in a tertiary medical facility in Uttarakhand
Jitendra Singh Bist, Sudhir Kumar Rana, Neeti Kumari, Ragini Singh, Anil Kumar Mehta
. 2015; 3(5): 1172-1176.
- Pharmacological investigation of an Ayurvedic formulation on testosterone propionate-induced benign prostatic hyperplasia rats
Soni Hardik, Mehta Hardik, Jani Deepti, Patel Ghanashyam
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2014; 4(2): 131-136.
- Knowledge and awareness of tuberculosis in caregivers of paediatric tuberculosis patients of north Gujarat region, India: a cross sectional study
Yagnavalkya Jani, G.D. Bhambhani, Nilesh Thakor
. 2015; 3(12): 3572-3575.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW