233 articles found.The first 100 results are shown.
- Comparison between tobacco smoking among medical and non-medical students a cross-sectional study
Yousaf Ajam, Haroon Sohail, Syed Fahmeed Imam, Muhammad Sabih Saleem, Mujtaba Shahbaz, Avais Raja, Khurram Irshad Qureshi, Sajida Naseem
Rawal Medical Journal. 2017; 42(1): 102-107.
- Severity of stress in Pakistani medical students
Haider Ghazanfar, Ibad ul Haq, Joshua Rahat Aleman Bhatti, Saad Hameed, Muhammad Saeed Shafi, Ashraf Hussain, Arshad Javaid, Sajida Naseem
Rawal Medical Journal. 2016; 41(1): 116-120.
- Vasodilator effect of ethanolic extracts of Passiflora vitifolia and Passiflora edulis f. edulis seeds
Ángel Arturo Jiménez Rodríguez, Jonh Jairo Méndez Arteaga, Walter Murillo Arango, Mario Francisco Guerrero Pabón
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2021; 11(10): 61-69.
- Awareness About pulmonary tuberculosis among patients visiting a tertiary care hospital in Pakistan
Tahir Iqbal, Zain Rizvi, Haider Bokhary, Junaid Javeed, Asim Ashfaq, Maryam Zahra, Furqan Haider
Rawal Medical Journal. 2018; 43(4): 581-585.
- Intestinal worm infestation among schoolchildren in a rural community of Islamabad, Pakistan
Mahwish Majid Bhatti, Rifat Nadeem Ahmad, Sajida Naseem, Asna Haroon Khan, Sameena Ghayur
Rawal Medical Journal. 2018; 43(2): 196-199.
- Prevalence, knowledge, attitude and practices towards premenstrual syndrome among university students in Islamabad and its impact on their daily life.
Sadaf Majeed, Hira Moin, Riffat Shafi, Khurram Irshad, Ifra Ashraf, Kholood Janjua
Rawal Medical Journal. 2019; 44(3): 588-593.
- Comparison of serum lipid levels among patients suffering from osteoarthritis in Pakistan
Khurram Irshad, Muhammad Nasir Afzal
Rawal Medical Journal. 2014; 39(1): 6-9.
- A clinicopathological study of idiopathic granulomatous mastitis
Fareeha Farooqui, Humera Naz Altaaf, Samia Nawaz Dar, Maryyam Asif, Minaa Shahid, Muhammad Amir
Rawal Medical Journal. 2017; 42(2): 212-215.
- A single-center experience of carotid artery stenting by a single operator in a tertiary care setting in Pakistan
Avais Raja, Ayesha Hassan, Hana Manzoor, Fadia Masud, Yusuf Hassan
Rawal Medical Journal. 2016; 41(3): 283-286.
- Vertical integration of pathology in first two years of MBBS program: learning and perceptions of students
Mahwish Majid Bhatti, Safina Ahmed, Maryam Habib, Hania Fahim, Ghazala Mudassir, Rifat Nadeem Ahmad
Rawal Medical Journal. 2022; 47(2): 442-445.
- Non Parasitic Chyluria Associated with Perirenal Lymphangiomas
Muhammad Waqas, Amna Butt, Menahil Fatima, Farhan Khan, Mian Khalid Akbar
Rawal Medical Journal. 2017; 42(2): 264-266.
- Evaluation of BISAP Score >3 in determining mortality of severe acute pancreatitis
Adnan Khan, Sehrish Latif, Fareeha Farooqui, Sania Waseem, Humera Altaaf, Saeed Akhtar Awan
Rawal Medical Journal. 2019; 44(4): 757-760.
- Frequency of HER-2 positive and expression pattern in gastric adenocarcinoma by immunohistochemistry.
Shahnawar Gulzar, Nadira Mamoon, Imran Nazir, Zafar Ali
Rawal Medical Journal. 2020; 45(3): 537-540.
- Comparison of student performance in online proctored and in campus summative assessments
Gulshan Ara Saeed, Fouzia Amir, Ahmad Sultan Zaheer
Rawal Medical Journal. 2021; 46(4): 955-958.
- Healthcare Professionals Perceptions Towards Family Presence During Resuscitation at Tertiary Care Hospital, Islamabad
Khizer Hayat, Sadia Farhan Khan, Abdul Rahim Khan, Komal Sitara, Samra Haroon,
South Asian Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2019; 2(1): 24-28.
- Small group discussion as a learning strategy for medical undergraduates.
Rifat Nadeem Ahmad, Mahwish Majid Bhatti, Asna Haroon Khan, Sameena Ghayur, Shahid Rafi, Sajida Naseem, Ghazala Mudassar
Rawal Medical Journal. 2014; 39(3): 344-348.
- Impact of COVID-19 on medical education and anxiety levels of medical students
Fatima Maroof, Muhammad Imran, Sabeen Abid Khan, Munir Iqbal
Rawal Medical Journal. 2022; 47(2): 434-437.
- Empathy building in undergraduate medical students through an interaction with Persons with Disabilities in their natural home environment A Descriptive Qualitative study
Faiza Shuja , Samin Ansari, Tooba Babar, Saneya Nasim, Saad Rauf, Rashid Qamar, Sana Haq
Rawal Medical Journal. 2014; 39(2): 208-211.
- OSCE grading: A cross sectional study on inter-observer variability in assessment
Tehzeeb Zehra, Sahira Aaraj, Humera Naeem, Humera Naz Altaf, Rahila Aamir, Mahnoor Aitazaz
Rawal Medical Journal. 2022; 47(3): 723-726.
- Post poliomyelitis syndrome: A rare sequel of acute poliomyelitis
Anam Abrar, Arsalan Ahmad
Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association . 2015; 65(3): 327-329.
- Breast lumps are not always primary CA; ours turned out to be metastatic deposit of melanoma
Zainab Malik, Zenab Farooq, Khurram Khaliq Bhinder, Khalid Shakeel Babar, Shaista Riaz,
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2021; 5(6): 86-89.
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery: Is histopathological examination of the specimen needed in all cases?
Ayesha Jawad, Saira Iftikhar, Aisha Jan, Muhammad Zafar Rabbani
Rawal Medical Journal. 2021; 46(3): 546-549.
- Comparison of reduction of postoperative nausea and vomiting with preoperative dexamethsone injection vs placebo in patients under going laproscopic cholecystectomy
Mubarik Rehman, Mehreen Khan Bhettani, Humera Naz Altaf, Sohaib Khan, Omar Shahzad Altaf
Rawal Medical Journal. 2019; 44(4): 753-756.
- Uncontrolled hypertension: Is the care optimal?
Ali Yawar Alam, Mati-ur-Rahman, Naveed Akhtar, Waqas Ahmed, Madiha Butt, Muhammad Zubair, Nabeela Tariq, Amatul Aisha Rahman
Rawal Medical Journal. 2016; 41(2): 175-180.
- Use of complementary and alternative medicine in orthopedic patients in Pakistan: A cross-sectional study.
Hamza Hassan Khan, Asfandyar Khan Niazi, Haider Ghazanfar, Ghulam Haider Khan, Mohammad Arslan Chaudhry, Zarak Hassan Khan, Salman Assad, Laila Hassan Khan, Muhammad Omar Qureshi, Sajjad Hassan Orakzai
Rawal Medical Journal. 2015; 40(3): 294-298.
- Frequency of subclinical hypothyroidism in patients with chronic kidney disease
Rubina Ahmad, Nadia Saeed, Aziz Ahmed
Rawal Medical Journal. 2019; 44(1): 24-27.
- FREQUENCY OF SHOULDER ASYMMETRY AMONG ADULT FEMALES CARRYING BAG ON ANY SHOULDER, IN ISLAMABAD.
Muhammad Ashar Rafi, Amna Ghaffar, Oswa Khan, Hamid Hussain, Mahnoor Shaukat
Journal of Riphah College of Rehabilitation Sciences. 2020; 8(1): 3-5.
- Exer-gaming; an effective way to improve balance confidence and quality of life of subjects with diabetes
Kiran Khushnood, Sidra Qureshi , Nasir Sultan , Shafaq Altaf, Malik Muhammad Ali Awan, Riafat Mehmood
Journal of Riphah College of Rehabilitation Sciences. 2020; 8(2): 78-82.
- impact of internet addiction on physical activity level and depression in young adults of Islamabad, Pakistan
Fatima Gul, Rameesha Qazi, Hania Farheen, Zoya Mehmood
Rawal Medical Journal. 2021; 46(4): 987-990.
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus associated refractory pancytopenia responding only to intravenous immunoglobulins
Tahir Iqbal, Wajahat Sultan Baig, Saamia Arshad, Sara Altaf Awan
European Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2020; 4(4): 123-125.
- Frequency of depression among parents of children with cerebral palsy
Maham Shabbir Malik , Sadia Munawar , Suhail Karim , Mohammad Mustafa , Hania Farheen , Muhammad Junaid Akram
Journal of Riphah College of Rehabilitation Sciences. 2019; 7(1): 35-38.
- A comparison of ultrasound guided fine needle aspiration cytology and core needle biopsy in evaluation of palpable breast lesions
Humera Naz Altaaf, Fareeha Farooqui
Rawal Medical Journal. 2015; 40(4): 392-395.
- Factors associated with nonresponse to lactulose in patients with cirrhosis and hepatic encephalopathy
Muhammad Omar Qureshi, Farzana Shafqat, Mohammad Salih, Nasir Khokhar
Rawal Medical Journal. 2014; 39(2): 115-118.
- Patient preferences for doctor attire: A cross-sectional study in Islamabad, Pakistan
Farah Gul, Saba Savul, Saima Perwaiz Iqbal, Zahid Naeem, Nismat Javed
Rawal Medical Journal. 2019; 44(4): 807-813.
- Prevalence of burnout and satisfaction with the profession, among doctors and nurses working in the emergency department of a tertiary care hospital, Islamabad, Pakistan
Sharoon Shahzad, Amar Javed, Abdus Salam Khan, Hassan bin Usman, Nizar Ali
South Asian Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2019; 2(2): 14-18.
- Uropathogens and their Susceptibility to Common Antibiotics in Adult Patients Presenting to the Emergency Department of a Tertiary Care Hospital in Pakistan
Abdul Sattar, Khawaja Junaid Mustafa, Ahmed Fawad Khan, Hafsa Khan
South Asian Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2019; 2(2): 29-36.
- Short and long term intraocular pressure changes after intravitreal injections of triamcinolone acetonide and bevacizumab in diabetic macular edema
Mahmood Ali, Furqan Ahmad Khan, Sarah Zafar, Farah Akhtar
Rawal Medical Journal. 2014; 39(4): 443-445.
- Prevalence of absence of palmaris longus in young adults
Zoya Mehmood, Saman Iftakhar, Pashmina Fayyaz, Hania Farheen
Rawal Medical Journal. 2021; 46(4): 898-901.
- Role of Virtual Ward in COVID-19 Pandemic in a developing country: Our experience of first 100 patients
Farah Naz Ansari, Abdus Salam Khan, Shayan Shahid Ansari, Zeeshan Bin Ishtiaque, Muhammad Inam Ul Haq
Rawal Medical Journal. 2022; 47(3): 519-522.
- Assessment of knowledge and practices regarding infection control during COVID-19 amongst healthcare professionals in a tertiary care hospital, Pakistan
Shazia Naqvi, Saad Jawaid, Abdul Sattar, Rabya Shah
South Asian Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2020; 3(2): 13-17.
- Byssinossis in Karachi cotton mills
Rawal Medical Journal. 2013; 38(3): 230-233.
- Introducing clinical encounters in 2nd year special senses module: Students perspective and its impact on summative assessments.
Ayisha Kausar, Nadia Akhtar, Tatheer Zahra, Humera Naz Altaf
Rawal Medical Journal. 2020; 45(1): 218-222.
- Prevalence of helminthic infection in adult population presenting in a tertiary care hospital in Islamabad, Pakistan
Tehzeeb Zehra, Rahila Amir, Tahir Iqbal, Ayesha Maryam
Rawal Medical Journal. 2018; 43(2): 200-204.
- "Is mobile phone a source of hand discomfort for university students?"
Fouzia Batool, Anum Khan, Khusbakht Bibi, Ubaid Ullah, Hania Farheen
Journal of Riphah College of Rehabilitation Sciences. 2019; 7(1): 31-34.
- Mini-CEX (Clinical Evaluation Exercise) as an assessment tool at Shifa College of Medicine
Nadia Saeed, Nabia Tariq, Tara Jaffery
Rawal Medical Journal. 2015; 40(2): 220-224.
- Frequency of lower limb joint injuries in athletes
Amna Arshad, Zeeshan Ali, Humera Ambreen, Zoya Mehmood, Muhammad Junaid Akram, Arshad Nawaz Malik
Rawal Medical Journal. 2021; 46(4): 998-1001.
- Correlation of osteoarthritis with BMI, age and gender differencesin a tertiary care hospital in Pakistan.
Khurram Irshad, Riffat Shafi, Muhammad Nasir Afzal
Rawal Medical Journal. 2014; 39(1): 10-14.
- Vitamin D deficiency in breast fed infants and their mothers in Islamabad, Pakistan
Sumreena Mansoor, Iffat Zaman, Sana Haq
Rawal Medical Journal. 2014; 39(4): 452-455.
- Leptin as an early pregnancy marker for pregnancy induced hypertension
Huma Tasleem, Tasneem Akhter, Haider Ghazanfar, Samina Tasleem, Salman Assad
Rawal Medical Journal. 2016; 41(3): 342-345.
- Students & Facilitators perspective regarding introduction of Active Learning Strategies (ALSs) to enhance learning process of first year medical students: A Quantitative & Qualitative Survey
Tatheer Zahra, Sumreena Mansoor, Abida Shaheen, Tara Jaffery
Rawal Medical Journal. 2014; 39(1): 85-91.
- Proximate, Phytochemicals, Total Phenolic Content and Antioxidant Activity of Ethanolic Extract of Eucheuma spinosum Seaweed
Mega Sari Juane Sofiana, Anthoni B Aritonang, Ikha Safitri, Shifa Helena, Syarif Irwan Nurdiansyah, Risko, Dzul Fadly, Warsidah
Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy. 2020; 11(8): 228-232.
- Validating the National Early Warning Score(NEWS) in Emergency Department of a tertiary care hospital in Pakistan.
Abdus Salam Khan , Abdul Sattar, Sanniya Khan Ghauri, Huma Hasnain, Hamza Mustafa Khan
South Asian Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2019; 2(2): 08-13.
- Experience of GLP-1 agonist Exenatide in the management of type 2 diabetic obese Pakistani patients
Osama Ishtiaq, Rida Kamal, Tahir Iqbal, Batool Zehra
Rawal Medical Journal. 2016; 41(4): 519-521.
- Association of Learning Style & Stress with Academic Achievements Among Physical Therapy Students
Iqra Imtiaz, Mehar ul Nisa, Sobia Hina, Muhammad Junaid Akram, Suhail Kareem, Naveed Ahmed, Shama Tabbasum
Journal of Riphah College of Rehabilitation Sciences. 2019; 7(2): 54-57.
- Clinical and preclinical professionalism: Perception of undergraduate students
Rabia Siddiqui, Nighat Rukhsana, Ali Usman Arif, Sidrah Rizwan, Basit Khan
Rawal Medical Journal. 2019; 44(3): 607-612.
- Spot protein to creatinine ratio a good alternative to 24 hour urinary protein for diagnosis of preeclampsia
Ayesha Basharat, Sarwat Navid, Mahwash Jamil, Samra Ayub, Asma Tanveer Usmani
Rawal Medical Journal. 2017; 42(1): 64-67.
- A retrospective analysis of complications of large volume liposuction; Local perspective from a Third World Country
Sheikh Muhammad Arshad, Sehrish Latif, Humera Naz Altaf
Rawal Medical Journal. 2018; 43(1): 77-80.
- The Perceptions of Professionalism by 1st and 5th Grade Medical Students
Zalika Klemenc-Ketis,, Helena Vrecko
Acta Informatica Medica. 2014; 22(5): 292-296.
- Status of BCG vaccination in a semi urban community
Matiur Rahman, Amtul Aisha Rahman
Rawal Medical Journal. 2013; 38(4): 422-424.
- Frequency of skin diseases presenting to a Primary Health Care Center in rural Islamabad, Pakistan
Ejaz Bangash, Tahir Iqbal, Saima Perwaiz Iqbal
Rawal Medical Journal. 2014; 39(4): 403-405.
- Fetus in fetu : A case report
Maryam Asif, Emmal Asjad Cheema, Rabia Khalid, Nadeem Akhter
Rawal Medical Journal. 2016; 41(4): 516-518.
- Does Wii Fit balance training improve balance and reduce fall risk in diabetic patients as compared to balance training exercises? A randomized control trial
Kiran Khushnood, Nasir Sultan, Riafat Mehmood, Sidra Qureshi, Hina Tariq, Imran Amjad
Rawal Medical Journal. 2019; 44(1): 44-48.
- Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Emergency Room Attendances: Experience at a Tertiary Care Centre in Pakistan
Fouzia Aurangzeb, Asma Waheed , Abdus Salam Khan, Abdul Sattar
South Asian Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2020; 3(2): 27-30.
- Knowledge of Pakistani dentist towards light-curing units- A study conducted at Bahria University Medical and Dental College
Beenish Fatima Alam , Talha Nayab , Arqam Najmi , Umaima Khan,
Journal of The Pakistan Dental Association. 2020; 29(2): 81-86.
- Frequency and factors associated with childhood obesity in lower socioeconomic families
Sabeen Abid Khan, Sahira Aaraj, Kaleem Ur Rahman
Rawal Medical Journal. 2019; 44(2): 381-384.
- Incidence of diabetes mellitus in adult patients of otomycosis
Amer Sabih Hydri, Fatima Siddiqui, Liaquat Ali, Sana Sadiq
Rawal Medical Journal. 2017; 42(4): 463-466.
- Knowledge of Dental Notation System in a Dental Teaching Hospital of Karachi
Umaima Khan, Beenish Fatima Alam, Talha Nayab, Ahsan Inayat Padhiar, Muhammad Faisal Fahim , Ayesha Wahab Khan
Journal of The Pakistan Dental Association. 2020; 29(3): 151-155.
- Stressors and coping strategies for stress among Pakistani medical students
Haider Ghazanfar, Saad Hameed, Joshua Rahat Aleman Bhatti, Ibad ul Haq, Rafeh Saeed, Muhammad Saeed Shafi, Ashraf Hussain, Arshad Javaid, Sajida Naseem, Rashid Anjum
Rawal Medical Journal. 2015; 40(2): 228-232.
- Spectrum of hepatocellular carcinoma in explant liver specimens
Muhammad Bilal, Nadira Mamoon, Zafar Ali, Imran Nazir Ahmed, Danish Hassan Khan
Rawal Medical Journal. 2021; 46(3): 542-545.
- Prevalence and predictors of respiratory symptoms in Karachi, Pakistan
Sehrish Ghani, Inayat Thaver, Maryum Mehboob, Kiran Rafique, Mariam Ashraf
Rawal Medical Journal. 2022; 47(4): 868-871.
- Severe acute respiratory distress syndrome secondary to Plasmodium vivax malaria
Zain Ul Abideen, Aayesha Qadeer, Aftab Akhtar, Amna Rasheed
Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association . 2016; 66(3): 351-353.
- Mental Health Needs of Adolescents Assessed During the Years of Global Financial Crisis: a Systematic Review
Evanthia Sakellari, Christina Athanasopoulou, Pinja Kokkonen, Helena Leino-Kilpi
Medical Archives. 2020; 74(4): 298-304.
- Septic Shock Secondary to Emphysematous Splenic Abscess
Saad Jawaid, Wajeeha Ali Khan,
South Asian Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2019; 2(1): 37-39.
- Suicidal ideation among Pakistani medical students
Haider Ghazanfar, Saad Hameed, Ali Ghazanfar, Joshua Rahat Aleman Bhatti, Ibad ul Haq, Rafeh Saeed, Muhammad Saeed Shafi, Ashraf Hussain, Arshad Javaid, Sajida Naseem
Rawal Medical Journal. 2015; 40(4): 458-462.
- Outcome of surgical tracheostomy in an intensive care unit
Amer Sabih Hydri, Irfan Saeed, Fatima Siddiqui, Munazza Jamshed Sandila, Junaid Hussain, Qurat ul ain Rukhsar
Rawal Medical Journal. 2017; 42(1): 116-120.
- EVALUATION OF ANTIDIABETIC ACTIVITY OF GLUCOVA -
A HERBAL FORMULATION
BINA AGHERA, N. M. PATEL, S. B. BHATT, HARDIK SONI,HELENA MAKWANA AND BHAVNA SOLANKI
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2011; 17(4): 107-114.
- Significance of Post coital Test (Sims-Huhner test) for evaluation of subfertility in low socioeconomic population
Huma Tasleem, Fouzia Nazir, Samina Tasleem, Haider Ghazanfar
Rawal Medical Journal. 2015; 40(4): 419-423.
- Vitamin B12 deficiency and its clinical co-relation
Rahila Aamir, Sana Tahir Virk, Tehzeeb Zahra, Kazim Abbas Virk, Shiza Tahir Virk
Rawal Medical Journal. 2018; 43(4): 615-618.
- Physical activity phobia during third trimester of pregnancy
Sadia Hussain, Maryam Hira, Kinza Ashfaq, Aiman Zehra, Iqra Imtiaz, Hamid Hussain
Rawal Medical Journal. 2022; 47(4): 952-955.
- Comparison of BURP maneuver with modified bi-manual laryngoscopy in improvement of laryngeal view during direct laryngoscopy after induction of general anesthesia
Muhammad Hussan Farooq, Muhammad Mazhar Iqbal, Muhammad Umar Fazal, Muhammad Nasir Ayub Khan, Muhammad Ashraf
Rawal Medical Journal. 2021; 46(1): 167-169.
- Prevalence of water-borne diseases and perception of quality of drinking water in the low socioeconomic area of Islamabad, Pakistan: A cross-sectional study
Sharoon Shahzad, Nizar Ali, Jamal Hussain, Asgher Ali, Sadaqat Ali
South Asian Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2019; 2(1): 29-36.
- Frequency of prostate cancer in clinically benign prostate in patients underging transuretheral resection of prostate
Asad ur Rehman, Durre Shohab, Mohammad Imran Jamil, Saeed Akhter
Rawal Medical Journal. 2016; 41(3): 320-322.
- Prostate specific antigen (PSA) as a predictor of biological behavior of prostate cancer
Durre Shohab, Mohammad Athar Khawaja, Mohammad Imran Jamil, Asad Ur Rehman, Saeed Akhter
Rawal Medical Journal. 2014; 39(4): 425-427.
- Effect of dyslipidemia on severity and outcome of stroke using mRS scores in Northern Pakistani population
Amna Sohail, Ismail A Khatri, Nadia Mehboob
Rawal Medical Journal. 2013; 38(4): 345-350.
- Collaboration is the key in creating national registries through emergency departments
Abdus Salam Khan, Sanniya Khan Ghauri
South Asian Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2020; 3(2): 1-2.
- Rapid response team: An early adaptive experience in a tertiary care hospital of Pakistan
Abdul Rahim Khan, Shams ul Huda , Khizer Hayat, Sajjad Ahmad , Muhammad Ali, Hafsa Khan
South Asian Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2019; 2(1): 12-17.
- Failed back surgery syndrome: Factors responsible and management
Shahid Ahmed Shah, Zeeshan Basharat
Rawal Medical Journal. 2017; 42(2): 226-230.
- Dentine Hypersensitivity and its associated factors: A cross-sectional study conducted on patients visiting dental hospital of Karachi, Pakistan.
Dr. Beenish Fatima Alam , Dr. Umaima Khan , Dr. Nabeela Abbasi , Dr.Talha Nayab ,
Journal of The Pakistan Dental Association. 2019; 28(2): 63-67.
- The Prognostic Potential of Three Scoring Systems for Mortality Prediction in the Intensive Care Unit: A systematic review & meta-analysis
Sanniya Khan Ghauri, Abdul Sattar, Arslaan Javaeed, Shafqat Husnain Khan, Khawaja Junaid Mustafa, Abdus Salam Khan
South Asian Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2020; 3(1): 36-54.
- Myocardial infarction in a patient having Dextrocardia with situs inversus
Ujala Kausar, Asma Parveen
South Asian Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2021; 4(1): 36-38.
- Frequency of shoulder subluxation among stroke patients
Nasir Khan, Shujaat Ali Khan, Naveed Ahmed, Muhammad Junaid Akram, Sana Mehboob
Rawal Medical Journal. 2020; 45(1): 74-76.
- Relationship between Social Networking and Physical Activity of DPT Students of Riphah College of Rehabilitation Sciences Rawalpindi
Shafaq Shahid, Madiha Kanwal, Laila Tariq, Arshad Nawaz Malik
Journal of Riphah College of Rehabilitation Sciences. 2018; 6(2): 76-79.
- Hepatoprotective Activity of Ethanolic Extract of Fresh and Fermented Clam Meretrix meretrix from Kalimantan, Indonesia
Dzul Fadly, Andi Hairil Alimuddin, Rukman Abdullah, Lili Amaliah, Rafdinal, Shifa Helena, Syarif Irwan Nurdiansyah, Warsidah
Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy. 2020; 11(9): 514-517.
- The Knowledge, Attitude, and Practices of diabetic retinopathy amongst diabetic patients of Azad Jammu & Kashmir
Arslaan Javaeed, Zartasha Hameed, Sanniya Khan Ghauri, Khawaja Junaid Mustafa, Zarghoona Wajid
Rawal Medical Journal. 2021; 46(1): 26-29.
- ASSOCIATION BETWEEN SELLA TURCICA BRIDGING AND PALATAL
Omair Majeed, Tabassum Ahsan Quadeer, Maria Habib,
Journal of The Pakistan Dental Association. 2018; 27(4): 160-164.
- Validity of Pyuria in diagnosis of UTI in febrile pediatric patients keeping urine culture as gold standard
Sahira Aaraj, Fareeha Farooqui, Alia Halim, Samara Siddique
Rawal Medical Journal. 2017; 42(4): 550-553.
- Burnout, academic motivation and academic achievement among medical students
Maham Saeed, Jamila Abdul Maroof, Fouzia Batool, Hiba Bilal, Sumra Farooq
Rawal Medical Journal. 2021; 46(4): 951-954.
- Mode of presentation and disposition of suspected swine flu (H1N1) patients in the Emergency Department, Pakistan
Ujala Kausar, Muhammad Ishtiaq, Muhammad bin Nasser
South Asian Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2019; 2(2): 24-28.
- Choosing Wisely Campaign: Perspectives of Emergency Physicians of Pakistan
Sanniya Khan Ghauri , Tabinda Abbasi, Abdus Salam Khan, Khawaja Junaid Mustafa, Faiza Shah, Dania Dawood,
South Asian Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2019; 2(1): 03-11.
- A case report of pregnant lady with hyperemesis gravidarum that led to osmotic demyelinolysis
Karattuthodi Mohammed Salim, Ramsiya Saidalavi, Kainadan Fabin, Kizhissery Salman Faris, Aswathi Vijayan
European Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2021; 5(7): 191-196.