|6 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Employing seasonal autoregressive integrated moving average forecasting model to predict the number of dengue cases in Mumbai
Sujata Shirish Pol, Shekahr S Rajderkar, Seema S Bansode Gokhe, Kamlesh J Suthar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2020; 9(1): 51-55.
- Occupational Stress and Burnouts as Predictors of Job Satisfaction Amongst Lawyers in District Sangli
Patel Kriti A, Rajderkar Shekhar S, Naik Jayashree D
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(2): 141-144.
- A Cross Sectional Study to Assess Certain Determinants Co-Related with Anaemia in Pregnant Women attending Antenatal Clinic at Rural Health Training Centre in Western Maharashtra
Sanjivani D Langare, S S Rajderkar, J D Naik, Vishwanath Patil
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 454-456.
- A Study of Newly Detected Diabetes Mellitus Patients among Population of Rural Field Practice Area of A Tertiary Care Centre In Maharashtra
Shekhar S Rajderkar, Vikas D Kshirsagar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(11): 809-812.
- Trends of Dengue Cases Reported at Tertiary Care Hospital of Metropolitan City of Maharashtra: A Record Based Study
Sujata S Pol, Shekhar S Rajderkar, Seema S Bansode Gokhe
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(7): 411-415.
- Socio-Demographic Profile and Morbidity Pattern of Patients in A Rural Field Practice Area of Government Medical College, Miraj, Maharashtra
Vikas D Kshirsagar, Shekhar S Rajderkar, Shivaji Aldar, Sonali Wetam
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(5): 308-311.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW