|4581 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- SINGLE VALUED NEUTROSOPHIC DETOUR DISTANCE
Y. Srinivasa Rao, Ch. Shashi Kumar, T. Siva Nageswara Rao, V. Venkateswara Rao
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(8): 810-812.
- MOBILE INTEGRATED SMART IRRIGATION SYSTEM USING IOT
Avinash C M, Girish M , Abhishek V, Manjunath S , Shashi Kumar R
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(14): 1857-1860.
- Impact of chronic air pollution exposure on pulmonary function in healthy nonsmoker young men from two different areas of Kanpur City
Atosh Kumar, Shashi Kant Verma, Vijay Bhargava
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2012; 2(2): 128-133.
- Management of Stable Angina with Lasunadi Guggulu-An Ayurvedic Formulation
Ajay kumar sharma, shashi mohan sharma, suneet prakash sharma, amit kumar sharma
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2012; 1(1): 15-21.
- Effect of prenatal sound stimulation on the morphology of auditory thalamic relay nuclei of domestic chick
Ranjeet Kumar, Shashi Wadhwa
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(6): 666-671.
- Effect of prenatal sound stimulation on the morphology of visual thalamic relay nuclei of domestic chick
Ranjeet Kumar, Shashi Wadhwa
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(6): 660-665.
- PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS OF THE DEVELOPED ICI CANCELLATION
ALGORITHM FOR VARIOUS QAM TECHNIQUES IN FBMCS WITH PAPR
& TURBO ICI CANCELLATION SCHEMES WITH SELECTIVE
Shashi T. J., Dr. Priyatamkumar
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(5): 2344-2353.
- Genetic and Non-Genetic factors affecting body weight of buffaloes
Shashi Shankar and K.G. Mandal
. 2010; 3(5): 227-229.
- Role of routine upper gastro intestinal endoscopy in patients of cholelithiasis presenting with dyspepsia in rural set-up
Prashant Gupta, Vipin Gupta, Shailendra Pal Singh, Somendra Pal Singh, Shashi Prakash Mishra, Praveen Singh, Anil Kumar, Manas Prakash, Mohit Gupta, Mohan Singh, Sonia Havele
. 2016; 3(2): 509-515.
- AN ANALYTICAL STUDY ON ROLE OF
EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS IN BUILDING
ENTREPRENEURIAL MIND-SET AMONG STUDENTS
Tanveer Kaur, Dr.Shashi Singhal
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(16): 1579-1590.
- A REVIEW ON CLOUD COMPUTING ENVIRONMENT
Jagmeet Kaur, Dr. Shashi Bhushan
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(17): 2419-2427.
- EFFICIENT EYE BLINK COMMUNICATION ASSISTANCE FOR PARALYZED PATIENTS
Sivakumar D, Ramkumar P, Sridhar V, Yamuna A, Shashi B
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(14): 1613-1622.
- ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLES IMPACT ON GROWTH
IN SALES OF INDIAN SMES
Virender Singh Thakur, Dr. Shashi Shekhar
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(16): 1235-1245.
- Argumentation Mining Models and Method for better
Perspective of AI in Emerging Markets
Shashi Prabha Anan, Vaishali Singh
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(18): 4234-4238.
- Lack of analgesic property in xanthium strumarium Linn. Fruit's butanolic extracts
Deepak Jain, Shashi Bharti Shukla, Sofiya Verma
Journal of Pharmaceutical Negative Results. 2012; 3(1): 22-25.
- HIV/AIDS knowledge among adult male migrant factory workers of an industrial city in north India
SA Rizwan, Sanjay Rai, Kiran Goswami, Puneet Misra, Shashi Kant
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 236-242.
- Levels of thyroid hormone, ferritin and testosterone in Acute Myocardial Infarction (AMI) patients in north India
Atreyee Basu, Shashi Seth, Kanchan Arora, Nupur Bansal
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2014; 5(4): 15-21.
- Impact of chemotherapy with concurrent radiotherapy on quality of life in post-operative advanced head-and-neck cancer patients: A cross-sectional study
Priya Darshini Bai G, Ravi Kumar, Shashi Kumar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(4): 517-520.
- Study of Tobacco Chewing and Smoking Pattern and Its Socio-Demographic Determinants in a Tribal Village in Mandla District, Madhya Pradesh
Shashi P Tomar, Pradeep Kasar, Rajesh Tiwari, Surjeet Rajpoot, Shubhangi Nayak
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 204-207.
- A study of knowledge, attitude, and practice of pharmacovigilance among medical students at a tertiary care teaching hospital in Madhya Pradesh, India
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(9): 851-855.
- A rare case of vulval leiomyoma
Shashi Lata Kabra, Reema Jain, V. K. Kadam
. 2016; 5(11): 4077-4078.
- Obesity and spirometric ventilatory status correlation in adult male population of Amritsar
Shashi Mahajan, Anterpreet Kaur Arora, Pankaj Gupta
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2012; 2(2): 93-98.
- Primary spontaneous complete posterior colporrhexis during labour: a rare case report
Shashi Lata Kabra, Ritu Goyal, Reema Jain, VK Kadam
. 2016; 5(7): 2463-2465.
- PSEUDOANEURYSM OF INTERNAL ILIAC ARTERY
Seema Khanna, Ajay Kumar Khanna, Shashi Prakash Mishra, Sanjeev kumar Gupta
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(2): 181-182.
- Structure and Functioning of Livestock Based Women Self Help Groups in Ranchi District of Jharkhand
Sanjay Kumar Rewani, Vijendra Kumar Pal, Jagarnath Oraon, Alok Kumar Pandey, Shashi Ranjan, Bhushan Kumar Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(11): 89-97.
- Screening of syphilis using rapid plasma reagin test in apparently healthy population in Madhya Pradesh: a 6 years study
Savita Bharat Jain, K. P. Ranjan, Shashi Gandhi
. 2014; 1(3): 238-240.
- Rectovestibular fistula - diagnosis by radiological evaluation: a case report
Bharat Bhushan Sharma, Shashi Sharma, Naveen Bhardwaj, Sakshi Dewan, Mir Rizwan Aziz
European Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2017; 1(2): 65-68.
- Monorchism cryptorchidism: what should be the imaging evaluation protocol? - a case report
Bharat Bhushan Sharma, Shashi Sharma, Naveen Bhardwaj, Sakshi Dewan, Mir Rizwan Aziz, Shilpa Singh
European Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2017; 1(2): 92-96.
- Surgical site infections with special reference to methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus: experience from a tertiary care referral hospital in North India
K. P. Ranjan, Neelima Ranjan, Shashi Gandhi
. 2013; 1(2): 108-111.
- Comparative evaluation of Postpartum versus post MTP insertion of intrauterine contraceptive device
Isha Gutgutia, Kumari Usha Rani, Shashi Prateek, Renu Arora, Shubham
. 2015; 4(1): 23-29.
- Synthesis, antimicrobial evaluation and QSAR studies of N'-benzylidene/(1-phenylethylidene)undec-10-enehydrazides
Shashi Kumar, Rakesh Narang, Surendra Kumar Nayak, Sachin Kumar Singh, Balasubramanian Narasimhan
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(4): 104-116.
- A comparative evaluation of clinical outcome of trans-abdominal hysterectomy, total laparoscopic hysterectomy and vaginal hysterectomy in non-descent cases
Krishnavtar Khandelwal, Shashi Lata Kabra, Syed Nawaz Ahmad, Soma Mitra
. 2016; 5(7): 2346-2351.
- Transfusion practices in obstetrics and gynaecology in a tertiary care center
Shashi Singh, Parul Sinha, Gunjan Yadav, Uma Gupta, Priyanka Tyagi
. 2016; 5(3): 831-834.
- Critical sources of bacterial contamination during semen Collection and processing in Semen Station
Chandrahas Sannat, Ajit Nair, Ashish Kumar, Shashi bhushan Sahu, Sanjeev Anand Sahasrabudhe, Amit kumar Gupta, Rajesh kumar Shende
. 2015; 8(5): -.
- Where is the bride? Progressively declining sex ratio in India: an alarming signal for imbalanced society
Nirmala Sharma, Kana Ram, Anand Sharma, Shashi Sharma
. 2014; 3(2): 301-303.
- Microbiologic spectrum of acute and chronic dacryocystitis
Abha Gahlot, Shashi Prasad, Manisha Singh, Bhargav Kotadia, Saloni Garg
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(4): 305-308.
- Dairy Farmers’ Satisfaction towards Livestock Service Delivery of NGOs in Bihar
Shashi Ranjan, Sanjay Kumar Rewani, Vijendra Kumar Pal, Lalhumliana Tochhawng, Debasis Ganguli
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(5): 136-142.
- A comparative study of intravenous methyl prednisolone versus dexamethasone in management of patients with posterior scleritis
Shashi Prabha Prasad, Abha Gahlot, Nimrita Gyanchand Nagdev, Preeyam Partha Biswas, Bhargav Jitendra Kotadia, Kanisha Girish Jethwa
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(4): 321-324.
- Bilateral synchronous tonsillar carcinoma with bilateral neck disease
Shashi Gopalan, Aneeza Hamizan, Mohd Razif Mohamad Yunus , Priatharisiny Velayutham, Balachandran Appoo
Rawal Medical Journal. 2013; 38(1): 79-80.
- A retrospective (2004-2013) and prospective (2014-2015) study of new born with special reference to anorectal malformations over a period of 10 years at a tertiary care centre
Shashi Shankar Sharma, Arif Ahmad Ansari, Kartikeya Shukla, Ashok Laddha, Brijesh Lahoti
. 2016; 4(4): 1005-1009.
- Prospective study to correlate the level of glycosylated haemoglobin with wound healing, vasculopathy and neuropathy in diabetic foot patients
Brajkishor Kumar, Manish Kumar Mishra, Ajit Sinha, Rajesh Kumar Soni, Dharmendra Kumar Patel
. 2016; 3(4): 2087-2091.
- Nootropic activity of ethanolic extract of Alangium salvifolium leaves on Scopolamine mouse model of Alzheimer’s disease
Parameshwari K, Shashi Kumar, Priyadharshini Bai G, Prathima C, Neetha C
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(12): 1625-1630.
- Ramification pattern and morphometry of major hepatic veins of liver by silicone cast method: Its clinical relevance to liver surgeries
Vidya C S, Manjunatha B, Shashi Kumar M R, Roopa Ravindranath
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2020; 9(9): 544-547.
- Prevalence and pattern of self-medication practices among population of three districts of South Karnataka
Nagarajaiah BH, Kishore MS, Shashi Kumar NS, Praveen Panchakshari
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(4): 296-300.
- Morphometric analysis of sella turcica in North Indian population: a radiological study
Puja Chauhan, Sunita Kalra, Shashi M. Mongia, Sadakat Ali, Anurag Anurag
. 2014; 2(2): 521-526.
- Hospital acquired acute renal failure
Pankaj Kumar, Varun Deep Dogra, Dhiraj Kapoor, Rupinder Kumar, Vishnu Kumar Aggarwal, Manoj Kumar, Ansari Mohd Shoeb
. 2015; 3(1): 77-82.
- Fulminant meningococcemia with meningococcal meningitis in the neonate: a case report
Durgesh Kumar, Rajesh Kumar Yadav, Dinesh Kumar Singh, Indra Kumar Sharma, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Mohammad Avais
. 2014; 1(3): 190-192.
- Seroprevalence of human immunodeficiency virus and various risk factors responsible for spread of human immunodeficiency virus in pregnant women in Jammu, India
Gagandeep Kour, Shashi Gupta, Reema Khajuria
. 2016; 5(10): 3552-3555.
- A study of incidence of congenital anomalies in newborn: a hospital based study
Nivedita Prashar, Shashi Gupta, Reeta Thakur, Preeti Sharma, Gopal Sharma
. 2016; 4(6): 2050-2053.
- Status of vitamin D, paratharmone and serum calcium levels in perimenopausal women and their mutual correlation
Shashi Singh, Parul Sinha, Uma Gupta, Gupta N. K., Anand Srivastava
. 2016; 5(11): 4009-4013.
- Association of severe acute malnutrition with infections in under-five children admitted to Nutritional Rehabilitation Center—study from central India
Yogesh Shukla, Pratibha Verma, Rajesh Tiwari, Pradeep Kumar Kasar, Shashi Prabha Tomar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 758-763.
- Polymorphisms in renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system and vascular endothelial growth factor may cross talk in preeclampsia: a pilot study of maternal and fetal dyads in Indian population
Sangeeta Sharma, Sruthi Bhaskaran, Shashi Bhushan Tripathi, Neelam Vaid, Binuja Varma
. 2016; 4(5): 1666-1672.
- Computational, structural and functional aspects of hypothetical protein of Aspergillus flavus Pheromone Receptor Pre-A (PRP-A)
Maneesh Kumar, Sindhuprava Rana, Harish Kumar, Pratik Kumar, Manas Ranjan Dikhit, Rani Mansuri, Jainendra Kumar, Ganesh Chandra Sahoo
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(7): 89-97.
- COMPLICATIONS IN TREATMENT OF CORONAVIRUS THERAPY
GAURAV MISHRA, SANJAY KUMAR ASTHANA, ABHINAV TIWARI, MANOJ KUMAR SACHAN, AWADHESH KUMAR
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(6): 2721-2729.
- Importance of micro minerals in reproductive performance of livestock
Sudhir Kumar, Anil Kumar Pandey, Waquar Ahmed AbdulRazzaque, Dinesh Kumar Dwivedi
. 2011; 4(5): 230-233.
- BILATERAL OSSIFIED FIRST
COSTOCHONDRAL AND CHONDROSTERNAL
JOINTS: A CASE REPORT
RAKESH KUMAR VERMA, ARVIND KUMAR PANKAJ, ARCHANA RANI, R.K.DIWAN & NAVNEET KUMAR
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2015; 23(1): 14-16.
- A Rare Case of Perosomus elumbis in a non-descript calf
Shailendra Kumar Tiwari, Deepak Kumar Kashyap, Devesh Kumar Giri, Govina Dewangan
. 2011; 4(11): 515-516.
- BLOCKCHAIN-ENABLED A TRANSPARENT AND SECURE FRAMEWORK USING SMART CONTRACT FOR ONLINE ADVERTISEMENTS
Vipin Kumar, Arun Kumar Tripathi, Naresh Chandra, Amit Kumar Goyal
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(11): 1246-1255.
- Clinical Evaluation of Anemia in Geriatric Patients - A Cross Sectional Study Conducted At Tertiary Care Hospital
Sfurti Mann, Amit Kumar, Shiv Kumar Singh, Surbhi Katyal, Gaurav Chopra, Sanjeev Kumar Varma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 316-320.
- Study of culture and sensitivity pattern of urinary tract infection in febrile preschool children in a tertiary care hospital
Ashoka C., Kumar GV, Ananda Kumar TS, Viswanatha Kumar HM
. 2016; 3(3): 1032-1036.
- Morbidity Pattern Among Primary Schoolchildren In A Rural Area Of Uttar Pradesh
Vidya Rani, Dhiraj Kumar Srivastava, Pankaj Kumar Jain, Sandeep Kumar, Naresh Pal Singh, Anand Mohan Dixit
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 392-396.
- CONTENTS OF JREIM Vol. 20 No 3-4 2014
Kishor Patwardhan, Suresh Kumar, Manoj Kumar, Reena Kulkarni, Abhimanyu Kumar, Prasanna N. Rao, Janmejaya Samal, Samita Puri
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2014; 20(4): 0-0.
- Dolutegravir, Second Generation Integrase Inhibitor: A New Hope for HIV Patient
Geeta Yadav, Piyush Kumar, Yugal Kumar, Pradeep Kumar Singh
European Journal of Molecular & Clinical Medicine. 2018; 5(1): 20-29.
- ACHIEVING TARGET SCHEDULE TIME FASTER THROUGH AGILE SIMULATION MODEL
UDIT KUMAR NATH, ALOK KUMAR JAGADEV, PRASANT KUMAR PATTNAIK
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(19): 4080-4088.
- Therapeutic management of a fetal mummification in non-descript pluriparous goat
Sudhir Kumar, Sharad Kumar and Utsav Sharma and Anil Kumar Pandey
International Journal Of Life Sciences and Applied Sciences. 2020; 2(1): 8-12.
- IMPLEMENTATION OF REFERENCE TRACKING CONTROL USING DIFFERENTIAL EVOLUTION-A COMPARATIVE STUDY
Ramesh Kumar Patro, P. Suresh Kumar, Madisa V G Varaprasad, K. Sravan Kumar
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(10): 1851-1858.
- ASCERTAINING THE RECURRENCE RELATION OF GENERALIZED M-SERIES TECHNIQUE AS THE
Brijesh Kumar Gupta, Santosh Kumar Sharma, Anil Kumar Bagwan
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(18): 2264-2271.
- THE INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS OF LINEAR AND NON-LINEAR DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS ALONG WITH
GENERALIZED M-SERIES TECHNIQUE
Brijesh Kumar Gupta,Santosh Kumar Sharma, Anil Kumar Bagwan
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(18): 2255-2263.
- Dairy Animal Welfare in Calf Rearing Practices and the Constraints Experienced by the Farmers in Following the Practices
Bhushan Kumar Singh, J. Oraon, Alok Kumar Pandey, Mithun Kumar Anand, Sanjay Kumar Rewani
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 53-58.
- A study on practices regarding menstrual hygiene among adolescent girls of urban areas of Jabalpur District
Shubhangi Nayak, Neelam Anupama Toppo, Shashi Prabha Tomar, Pradeep Kumar Kasar, Rajesh Tiwari
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(11): 2355-2357.
- PLC Based Automatic Cooling of Power Transformer
KANAGAVALLI S, AJITH KUMAR M, SARATH KUMAR M, SELVA MURUGAN R, RAM KUMAR M
International Journal of Communication and Computer Technologies. 2019; 7(2): 38-41.
- SENTIMENT ANALYSIS OF CASCADING TWITTER DATA USING HADOOP ECO SYSTEM APPROACHES
Ashok Kumar Nanduri, G.L. Sravanthi, K. Siva Kumar, K V K V L Pavan Kumar
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(9): 452-460.
- Migration of broken hypodermic needle in the cervical muscles of dog
A. K. Sharma , Hemant Kumar, L. L. Dass, Shivendra Kumar, Vinod Kumar
. 2010; 3(10): 476-476.
- Feeding practices in infants: ritual factors dominating mother’s education - a cross sectional study
Dinesh Kumar, Indra Kumar Sharma, Mukesh Vir Singh, Durgesh Kumar, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Dinesh Kumar Singh
. 2014; 2(4): 1642-1647.
- Transverse testicular ectopia with persistent Mullerian duct syndrome: a rare anomaly
Kiran Kumar KM, Shiva Kumar T, Naveen Kumar M, Pavan BM, Prateek, Kishor Krishna
. 2014; 1(2): 91-93.
- Effect of Low Protein Diets on Egg Quality and Egg Composition of Vanaraja Laying Hens
Lenin Kumar Gumpha, Laxman Kumar Babu, Anil Kumar, Pinaki Samal, Arun Kumar Panda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 80-86.
- Evaluation of bio-medical waste management practices in a tertiary care hospital of Rohilkhand region in Uttar Pradesh, India
Arun Singh, Ashok Agarwal, Vijender Kumar Agarwal, Shashi Kant Saxena, Ashok Kumar Agarwal, Hammir Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(10): 1187-1191.
- A unique case of recurrent uterine inversion requiring double reposition
Nirmala Sharma, Kana Ram, Anand Sharma, Shashi Sharma
. 2013; 2(3): 427-429.
- An accessory brachialis muscle associated with abnormal arrangement of structures in the cubital fossa
Md. Jawed Akhtar, Nafees Fatima, Sanjay Kumar, Binod Kumar, Vinod Kumar
. 2015; 3(12): 3907-3910.
- A study on knowledge about sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and AIDS among adolescents of rural areas of Jabalpur district
Shubhangi Nayak, Neelam A Toppo, Shashi P Tomar, Pradeep Kumar Kasar, Rajesh Tiwari
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1592-1595.
- Laparoscopic versus open repair of duodenal perforation: a comparative study in tertiary care hospital in Uttarakhand, India
Praveen Kumar, Saurabh Kumar, Ram Kumar Verma, Akshat Agarwal, Rashmi Kumari
. 2016; 3(4): 1975-1978.
- Cutaneous bronchobiliary fistula following laparotomy for ruptured hydatid cyst of the liver
Vikas Sachdeva, Santosh Kumar Singh, Vaibhav Sood, Devendra Kumar Shukla, Sunil Kumar Ajay
. 2014; 1(3): 155-157.
- Incidence of neonatal sepsis in tertiary care hospital: An overview
Shashi Gandhi, KP Ranjan, Neelima Ranjan, Neha Sapre, Mahendra Masani
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 548-552.
- Brainstem auditory evoked responses in severely malnourished children
Shashi Kant Dhir, Meenal Batta
. 2015; 2(4): 303-306.
- Review on special emphasis of bortezomib on relapsed/refractory myeloma
Praful A. Talaviya, Bhavesh M. Vyas, Shashi P. Indoria, Vipul B. Modh
. 2014; 2(4): 1278-1282.
- A STUDY ON PROFILE OF ALLERGENS SENSITIVITY AND ASSOCIATED FACTORS IN NASO-BRONCHIAL ALLERGIC PATIENTS
Giridhar BH , Sandeep Kumar, Alok Kumar Verma, Abhijeet Singh, Dinesh Kumar, Rajendra Prasad, Premendra D Dwivedi, S K Verma
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(1): 70-76.
- Systolic and Diastolic Epicardial Adipose Tissue Thickness in Non-Dialysis Dependent Chronic Kidney Disease Patients: Technique, Correlates and Cardiovascular Outcomes (The EAT CKD Study)
Bhupendra Verma, Jitendra Singh Bishnoi, Anil Kumar Mishra, Amrita Singh, Manu Kumar, Ashwani Kumar Saxena
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2018; 9(4): 182-190.
- A randomized study for two techniques of immediate post-partum intrauterine contraceptive device insertion in India
Nidhi Gupta, Renuka Sinha, Shashi Prateek, Abha Mangal
. 2014; 3(2): 398-402.
- Role of conjunctival impression cytology in various diseases of eye
Naveen Kumar Bariar, Sanjay Kumar, Mahasweta Mallik, Manish Kumar
. 2016; 4(6): 2011-2013.
- Outcome of Native Valve Endocarditis
Raj Kumar Sachdewani, Nand lal Rathi, Suresh Kumar Rathi, Darshana Kumari,
Bhunesh Kumar Maheshwari, Feroz Memon
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2013; 12(1): 07-11.
- Catastrophic Health Expenditure amongst People Living with HIV/AIDS Availing Antiretroviral Treatment Services at Two Tertiary Care Health Facilities in District of Northern India
Mukesh Shukla, Monika Agarwal, Jai Vir Singh, Anil Kumar Tripathi, Anand Kumar Srivastava, Vijay Kumar Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 323-328.
- A SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT BASED PATIENT FORECASTING MODEL FOR DENTAL HOSPITAL
Sapna Singh, Parul Gupta, Brijesh Kumar Ojha, Rajesh Kumar, Himanshu Kumar Shukla, Rohit Srivastava, Chandrabhan Singh, Mohit Gangwar
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(3): 399-405.
- Praiseworthiness of Dermatoglyphics in Determining Dental Caries Vulnerability among Gujarati Children: A Cross-Sectional Study
Sunil C Chand, Hardik R Parmar, Jayant Kumar L Patel, Aesha K Bathvar, Nirav Kumar Z Garasiya, Priyank Kumar K Nisarta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(6): 453-456.
- The extent of price variation amongst branded antihypertensive drugs and its association with number of pharmaceutical companies
Rahul Kumar, Chandrama Manu, Dheeraj Kumar Singh, Preet Lakhani, Sachin Tutu, Rakesh Kumar Dixit
. 2015; 3(10): 2800-2806.
- Chronic complications in newly diagnosed patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus in rural area of western Uttar Pradesh, India
Manoj Kumar, Ramakant Rawat, Vijay Kumar Verma, Khwaja Saifullah Zafar, Granth Kumar
. 2016; 4(6): 2292-2296.
- Gross Morphological Studies on the Digestive System of Guinea Fowl (Numida meleagris)
Devendra Saran, Balwant Meshram, Hemant Joshi, Gajendra Singh, Shashi Kumar, Pratiksha Mishra
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(2): 266-273.
- Isolated Juvenile Xanthogranuloma in Thoracic Spine: Intraoperative Cytological Diagnosis of a Rare Presentation
Shashi Singhvi, Shruti Bhargava
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2014; 2(3): 158-162.
- Socio-Economic Determinants of Adherence to Iron and Folic Acid Tablets among Rural Ante-natal Mothers in Lucknow, India
Manas P Roy, Uday Mohan, Shivendra Kumar Singh, Vijay Kumar Singh, Anand Kumar Srivastava
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 386-391.
- Microbiological profile of infection in intensive care unit and their antimicrobial susceptibility pattern with special reference to metallo β-lactamases and AmpC
Abhishek Kumar Jain, Savita Bharat Jain, K P Ranjan, Vaibhav Misra, Shashi Gandhi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(3): 229-234.
- Studies on Effect of Sex and Age on Carcass Characteristics of Rajasri Chicken
Anitha Reddy Nalla, Kondal Reddy Komireddy, Shashi Kumar Manyam, Krishnaiah Nelapati, Kesava Rao Vadapu
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(4): 68-74.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW