|44 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- HIV-related high-risk behavior and awareness regarding HIV among the male workers at a construction site in Karnataka
Geethu Mathew, Deepthi Shanbhag, Sharan Subramanian, Carol Lobo, Alex Xavier, Prudhvi Dasari, Naveen Ramesh, Ramakrishna Goud
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(12): 1017-1022.
- A Study of Quality of Life among Peri-Menopausal Women in a Rural Field Practice Area of a Medical College in Karnataka
Ravi Kumar, Ayesha S Nawaz, Sharan Kumar Holyachi, Varadaraja Rao
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 160-164.
- Expectant management of severe preeclampsia in mid-trimester: a hospital based study
Uma Pandey, Shreya Thapa, Jigyasa Singh, Jyotsana Sharan
. 2014; 3(4): 990-994.
- Positive Deviance Approach and Supplementary Nutrition under ICDS Scheme on Improvement of Nutritional Status of 2–6 year Children in Rural Bangalore
Mohammed Imran, Mangala Subramanian, Subrahmanyam G, Jayashree Seeri, Pradeep C, Mini Jayan
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 109-113.
- Osteofibrous dysplasia of the proximal tibia: an illustrative case report
Sastha K. Sharan, J. K. Giriraj Harshavardahan, Ganesan Ganesan Ram, Sundar Suriyakumar, Pagal Varthi Vijayaraghavan
. 2015; 3(6): 1518-1520.
- Study on incidence of congenital anomalies in a rural teaching hospital, Telangana, India
Jayalakshmi Pabbati, Preethi Subramanian, Sudharshan Raj C., Sadhana N., Raghava Rao
. 2016; 3(3): 887-890.
- Role of pulse oximetry in screening newborns for congenital heart disease at 1 hour and 24 hours after birth
Padmapriya Siva, Bharathi Senthilvelan, Harini Gopalakrishnan, Sellaraman Subramanian
. 2016; 3(2): 631-634.
- Evaluation of diastolic function in hypertensive using echocardiography
Yamini Lavanya, Balaji Sharan Singh, Sajja Srikanth, Koneru Veer Raghava Choudary
. 2015; 3(9): 2274-2279.
- Molecular docking studies involving the inhibitory effect of gymnemic acid, trigonelline and ferulic acid, the phytochemicals with antidiabetic properties, on glycogen synthase kinase 3 (α and β)
V. Roshana Devi, C. Sharmila, S. Subramanian
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(4): 150-160.
- Imaging in benign and malignant mass lesions of the tongue
Kavitha Subramanian, Rajoo Ramachandran, Anupama Chandrasekharan, Rajeswaran Rangasami, Venkata Sai P. M., Santhosh Joseph
. 2016; 3(1): 57-62.
- Study of hypotonic versus isotonic fluids as maintenance Fluid in children with acute conditions
Sharan Bulla, Harikrishna Singh Gadwal, Poonam Shingde
. 2017; 6(2): 4-9.
- Secondary neck nodes from squamous cell carcinoma: a study of 67 patients from Tamil Nadu
Junior Sundresh, S. Narendran, C. S. Subramanian
. 2015; 2(4): 544-548.
- Oocyte quality and ABO blood group system: are they connected?
Sasikala Thanga Natarajamani, Deepa Thiagarajamurthy, Mahalakshmi Subramanian, Janani Dakshina Moorthy, Archana Bhargav, P. J. Parameaswari
. 2015; 4(3): 735-739.
- Self-Nanoemulsifying Drug Delivery Systems of Poorly Soluble Drug Dutasteride: Formulation and In-Vitro characterization
Poonguzhali Subramanian, Rajinikant Siddalingam
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(4): 11-22.
- A Study on Microbial Profile and Trend in Antimicrobial Susceptibility of Canine Otitis
Subapriya Subramanian, Senthil Namakkal Rajamanickam, Vairamuthu Subbaiah
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(2): 43-48.
- Polydipsia: Comparative action of two antipsychotics – Pimozide and ziprasidone
Rakesh Ranjan Pathak, Seema Rawat, Shambhu Sharan Prasad
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(6): 582-590.
- Development and validation of a new RP-HPLC method for the estimation of dutasteride in bulk and pharmaceutical formulations
Poonguzhali Subramanian, P. S. Rajinikanth
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(12): 047-055.
- A comparative study of two small group teaching methods - tutorials and seminar - as a supplement to lecture classes for 1st year MBBS students
Arpana Bhide, Sharan Singh B
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(4): 259-263.
- KAP study on the assessment of needlestick injuries and occupational safety among health-care workers
Asaithambi Anupriya, Subramanian Manivelan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(3): 342-345.
- Factors Affecting Pre-weaning Survivability of Kids in an Organized Goat Farm
Muthukumar Subramaniyan, Thamil Vanan Thanga, Meenakshisundaram Subramanian, Hemalatha Senthilnayagam
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2016; 6(11): 83-92.
- Can clinical variables at admission influence the outcome in patients with suicidal hanging: a prospective study
Raja Ganesan, Joseph Raajesh I., Kumaran Subramanian
. 2016; 3(4): 959-964.
- In vitro antioxidant activity of the individual herbs of DIA-2, a herbal mixture containing standardized extracts of Allium sativum and Lagerstroemia speciosa
Krishnan Selvarajan Kesavanarayanan, Subramanian Kavimani, Duvuru Prathiba
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(2): 022-027.
- Megaloblastic anemia and non-vegetarian diet – Is there a changing trend?
Shanu Srivastava, Tushar Sharan, Abhiram Behera
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(10): 855-858.
- Antioxidant and antimicrobial profile of a secondary metabolite of Pseudomonas aeruginosa: ESR and spectrophotometric method
E. Madhava Charyulu, Japyesan Subramanian, Gnanamani Arumugam
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2012; 1(2): 119-126.
- The choice of approach in total hip arthroplasty, does it really matters?
Sukumaran Subbiah Subramanian, Mugundhan Moongilpatti Sengodan, Masoodh M. Basha
. 2016; 4(7): 2756-2760.
- Gender difference in heart rate variability in medical students and association with the level of stress
Pushpanathan Punita, Kuppusamy Saranya, Subramanian Senthil Kumar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(5): 431-437.
- Batch Production and Media Optimization of Anti-leukemic L-Asparaginase from Pseudomonas Fluorescens by Taguchi DOE Methodology
Santosh Kumar Jha, Divya Pasrija, Hare Ram Singh, Vinod Kumar Nigam, Ambrish Sharan Vidyarthi
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(12): 085-089.
- Knowledge among adolescents regarding disaster preparedness, with a view to develop information booklet
Ekta Bahuguna, Atul Kumar, Mugdha Devi Sharan Sharma
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(8): 585-588.
- A Case Study of Fusarium sp. Induced Chronic Mycotic Dermatoses in a Hariana Breed of Cattle Maintained in Tamilnadu
Kumaresan Nagarajan, Balasubramanian Nagarajan, Subramanian Subapriya, Subbaiah Vairamuthu
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2016; 6(1): 83-91.
- Maternal risk factors for low birth weight in neonates – A community-based prospective study in rural area of Puducherry
Rajkumar Subramanian, Surendar Rengasamy, Arthi Sakthi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(5): 386-391.
- Electrocardiographic and Echocardiographic Parameters in Chippiparai Dog
Bhargavi Subramanian, Kannan Thandavan Arthanari, Geetha Ramesh, D. Sumathi , A. Arunprasad
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(4): 49-57.
- GC MS analysis and in-silico antipsychotic activity of Morinda citrifolia (Indian Noni)
Srikanth Jeyabalan, Kavimani Subramanian, Uma Maheswara Reddy Cheekala, Chitra Krishnan
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(4): 89-95.
- Seroprevalence of hepatitis C in renal failure patients on maintenance hemodialysis – Study in a tertiary care hospital – Western India
Geetha Priyadharsini Subramanian, Mahendra M Vegad, Minesh G Vadsmiya, Sweta M Murawala, Falguni V Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 678-680.
- Antifungal properties of soleshine - An in vitro study
Simhadri V S D N A Nagesh, Muniappan Muthuchamy, Iyanan Kannan, Subramanian Viswanathan, Kuncha Jayachandra, Panchanathan Thirugnanasambantham
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(4): 554-562.
- Novel Thiadiazole Derivatives as Bcr-Abl Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors
Vijayakumar Subramanian, Sulaiman Ali Muhammad, Kaveri Sundaram, Subban Ravi
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(3): 68-76.
- Gender power dynamics in rural area of India
Subodh Sharan Gupta, Chetna H Maliye, Pradeep R Deshmukh, Abhishek V Raut, Amol R Dongre, B S Garg
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(10): 1473-1480.
- Randomized controlled trial of 12-week yoga therapy as lifestyle intervention in patients of essential hypertension and cardiac autonomic function tests
Pushpanathan Punita, Madanmohan Trakroo, Swaminathan Rathinam Palamalai, SenthilKumar Subramanian, Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani, Chandrasekhar Madhavan
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(1): 19-26.
- Effect of Feeding Spineless cactus (Opuntia ficus indica) on Intake, Digestibility and Growth performance in Lambs
Ajith Kalarikkal Subramanian, Arpitha Ramakrishnaiah, Madhura Yadava Reddy, Prabhu Thimmappa Mantaraghatta, Gideon Gloridoss, Narasimhamurthy Holavanahally Narasaiah, Chandrapal Singh Kesar singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(12): 101-110.
- Awareness of health insurance in a rural population of Bangalore, India
Indumathi K, Hajira Saba I, Arun Gopi, Mangala Subramanian
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(10): 2162-2167.
- Sub-acute mastitis associated with Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus in a cow: A case report
Duraisamy Chandrasekaran, Periasamy Venkatesan, Krishnasamy Gopalan Tirumurugaan, Balakrishnan Gowri, Subramanian Subapriya, Subramanium Thirunavukkarasu
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2014; 1(4): 235-237.
- Comparative study on Spectral analysis of heart rate variability in hyperthyroid patients and euthyroids
Rashmi Ramanathan, Manishankar Subramanian, Nagashree Ramasamy, Pushparaj Thangaraj, Jeyabanu Murugaiyan, Vinothkumar Selvaraj
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(2): 93-97.
- Knowledge, attitude, behavior, and practice of study on assessment of social networking among students and its impact on them
Anupriya Asaithambi, Manivelan Subramanian, Sarayu Venkatesan, Parthiban Elakkuvan, Thirumalaikolundusubramanian Ponniah, Meenakshi Ramanathan, Uma Alagappan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(3): 473-476.
- A study on antidepressant-like effect of dihydroxy flavones in mice and their mechanisms involved
Nithya Panneerselvam, Jaikumar Shanmugasundaram, Viswanathan Subramanian, Parimala Kadhirvelu
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(7): 940-946.
- Heterogeneous distribution of Retinal Degeneration Protein 3 in normal human fetal tissues: Exploring the possible relevance to neuroblastoma genesis
Natarajan Aravindan , Dinesh Babu Somasundaram, Sheeja Aravindan , Zhongxin Yu, Karthikeyan Subramanian, Azadeh Esmaeili, Terence S. Herman,
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2019; 7(2): 20-37.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW