|15 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Effectiveness of Ayurveda intervention on growth and development in Indian infants
Kavya Mohan, Shailaja Uppinakuduru, Arun Raj GR
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2021; 10(1): 10-19.
- Effect of yogic bellows on cardiovascular autonomic reactivity
Shashikala G. Veerabhadrappa, V. S. Baljoshi, Shashidhar Khanapure, Anita Herur, Shailaja Patil, Roopa B. Ankad, Surekharani Chinagudi
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2011; 2(4): 223-227.
- Assessment of cognitive levels after short duration of slow deep breathing by Raven’s Standard Progressive Matrices
Surekharani Chinagudi, Shiddanna Patted, Anita Herur, Shailaja Patil, Shashikala GV, Roopa Ankad
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(7): 842-844.
- Assessment of Quality of Life among Known Type 2 Diabetics – A Community Based Cross Sectional Study Study in North Karnataka
Tanuja P Pattankar, Shailaja S Patil
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(7): 429-434.
- Albizia lebbeck fruit pods as a substrate for the production of lignocellulolytic enzymes by Aspergillus niger
Mamatha Pingili, Shailaja Raj Marla, Ramakrishna Raparla
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2020; 8(3): 76-80.
- A study of prevalence of Vitamin D deficiency among pregnant women and its impact on feto maternal outcome
Shailaja Nageshu, Kirtan Krishna, Krishna L., B. Shyamasundara Bhat, H. R. Suma, Surekha Reddy
. 2016; 5(4): 1174-1180.
- High origin of left testicular artery associated with accessory renal artery and renal cyst; a cadaveric observation
Lakshmi Kantha B.M., Amar Singh, Shailaja Shetty
. 2013; 1(3): 308-312.
- Evaluation of association between psychological stress level during menopausal transition period and serum estrogen level among middle-aged women: A cross-sectional study
Ashwini Kishan, Shailaja S Moodithaya, Amrit M Mirajkar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(10): 1009-1013.
- Hemoglobin, ferritin and thyroid profile in women with chronic telogen effluvium
Jayashankar C.A., Shailaja A., Bhanu Prakash, Shwetha H.P.
. 2016; 4(1): 152-155.
- A School Based Intervention Model To Promote Healthy Life Style Among School Children For Prevention Of Risk Factors For Cardiovascular Disease In Bagalkot,
Karnataka- A Quasi experimental study
Ashok S. Dorle, Ashalata A. Mallapur, Basavaraj S. Mannapur, Manjula R., Sachin Desai, Shailaja Patil
Medica Innovatica. 2017; 6(2): 24-30.
- Chronomorphological and pressure changes in a sign of aging - pseudoexfoliation of the eye
Shailaja S Patil, Anita Herur, Brid S V, Rashmi Neginhal
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(5): 687-689.
- Immediate effect of short duration of slow deep breathing on heart rate variability in healthy adults
Surekharani Chinagudi, Sukanya Badami, Anita Herur, Shailaja Patil, Shashikala GV, Roopa Ankad
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(3): 233-235.
- Association between reaction time and heart rate variability in adolescents with cardiovascular risk
Shailaja S Patil, Anita Herur, Rashmi Neginhal, Shivajirao V Brid, Manjula R, Ashok S Dorle
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(7): 609-612.
- Analysis of predisposition to primary open-angle glaucoma in children of patients with hypertension
Shailaja Patil, Anita Herur, S V Brid, Surekharani Chinagudi, G V Shashikala, Roopa Ankad
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(1): 65-67.
- Need to navigate undergraduate medical curriculum towards developing research skills
Meenakshi Bhilwar, Ravi Prakash Upadhyay, Deepti Dabar, Timiresh K Das, Shailaja Daral
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2016; 4(1): 18-20.