|64 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Retrospective Analysis of Diabetic Admissions: Moving Forward by Looking Back
Gagan Mathur, Shuchi Mathur, Prabhu Prakash, Harish Agarwal, Shyam Mathur, Arvind Mathur, Mohit Kackar, Dinesh Kumar Saini
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 594-598.
- Chlorhexidine:The gold standard in chemical plaque control
Setu mathur, Tanu mathur,Rahul shrivastava, Rohit khatri
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2011; 1(2): 45-50.
- A prospective study to assess role of serum lactate dehydrogenase in prediction of adverse outcomes of pre-eclampsia and eclampsia
Jyoti Jharia, Pooja Mathur, Anupama Dave, Poonam Mathur
. 2016; 5(8): 2522-2529.
- Correlation of waist circumference with metabolic syndrome in females attending gynaecology OPD at a tertiary care centre
Poonam Mathur , Pooja Mathur, Shambhavi Soni
. 2015; 4(2): 344-348.
- An observational study of effect on quality of life in perimenopausal females suffering from urinary incontinence
Pooja Mathur, Poonam Mathur, Meera Soni
. 2016; 5(2): 448-451.
- A case of ewings sarcoma involving mandible, an unusual site
Rishi Diwan, Manu Mathur, Devendra Mathur
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2012; 1(2): 150-151.
- Malignant phylloides tumour with giant cells & rhabdomyosarcomatous differentiation: A case report
Rishi Diwan, Manu Mathur, Devendra Mathur
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2012; 1(2): 147-149.
- Clinicopathologic study of large abdominal masses in gynaecological practice and their outcome
Pooja Mathur, Anupama Dave, Poonam Gaur, Poonam Mathur
. 2016; 5(2): 503-508.
- Prevalence and pattern of anemia in the second and third trimester pregnancy in Western Rajasthan
Kiran Rawat, Narendra Rawat, Navgeet Mathur, Medha Mathur, Nitesh Chauhan, Rahul Kakkar, Rajat Tinna
. 2016; 4(11): 4797-4799.
- A study of cytological pattern of cervical papanicolaou smears in western Rajasthan, India
Kiran Rawat, Narendra Rawat, Navgeet Mathur, Medha Mathur, Nitesh Chauhan, Rajat Tinna, Rahul Kakkar
. 2016; 5(9): 3186-3190.
- Pregnancy of unknown location (PUL): a case report and review of literature
Setu Rathod, Sunil Kumar Samal, Seetesh Ghose
. 2014; 3(3): 808-811.
- Caesarean section scar endometriosis: a case report and review of literature
Setu Rathod, Sunil Kumar Samal, Seetesh Ghose
. 2014; 3(3): 757-759.
- Prospects and Ethical Concerns of Embryonic Stem Cells Research-A Review
C. S. Mukhopadhyay, Jayanti Tokas, P. D. Mathur
. 2011; 4(6): 281-286.
- Maternal and neonatal outcome in newborns with nuchal cord loop: a comparative study
Sangeetha Karunanidhi, Seetesh Ghose, Pallavee P., Jasmina Begum, Setu Rathod
. 2015; 4(4): 1122-1127.
- An unusual presentation of a severely calcified subserous leiomyoma in a postmenopausal woman: a case report
Sunil Kumar Samal, Setu Rathod, Reddi Rani, R. Anandraj
. 2014; 3(2): 463-465.
- INDIRECT COST AS HINDRANCE IN AVAILING DOTS FOR TUBERCULOSIS: IS THE TREATMENT TRULY FREE OF COST?
Srivastav Shalini, Mahajan Harsh, Mathur B P
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(1): 35-38.
- An unusual presentation of central cervical fibroid: a case report
Sunil Kumar Samal, Setu Rathod, Anandraj Rajsekaran, Reddi Rani
. 2014; 2(3): 1226-1228.
- Imperforate hymen and its complications: report of two cases and review of literature
Setu Rathod, Sunil Kumar Samal, Anandraj Rajsekaran, P. Reddi Rani, Seetesh Ghose
. 2014; 3(3): 839-842.
- Psychosocial Assessment of Patients Attending Geriatrics OPD at Civil Hospital in Ahmedabad
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(7): 541-545.
- Recurrent hydrocephalus with neural tube defect: a case report
Setu Rathod, Sunil Kumar Samal, Akshay Kumar Mohapatro, Jasmina Begum, Seetesh Ghose
. 2014; 1(3): 172-174.
- Trends in Authorship in an Indian Pediatric Dentistry Journal: Relevance of Matthew Effect
Jatinder Kaur Dhillon, Gauri Kalra, Ashutosh Sharma, Vijay Prakash Mathur
Acta Informatica Medica. 2013; 21(4): 288-290.
- Hydatid disease-still endemic in the southern region of state of rajasthan: a clinical study carried out in tertiary care hospital
P. N. Mathur, Suman Parihar, C. P. Joshi, J. L. Kumawat
. 2016; 3(4): 1802-1805.
- Wheat Grass-A Wonder Herb
Mohit Sareen, Pallavi Baghla, Payal Dhaka, Ena Mathur, Poonam Sobti, Sarang Khajuria
. 2014; 5(1): 4-5.
- Prediction of risk of preterm delivery by cervical assessment by trans-vaginal ultrasound
. 2016; 5(7): 2177-2179.
- Prevalence and risk factors of thyroid-associated ophthalmopathy among Indians
Chetan Mathur, Shailendra Singh, Saurabh Sharma
. 2016; 3(3): 662-665.
- Left ventricular pseudoaneurysm due to patch dehiscence after ventricular septal rupture repair
Sanjeev Sanghvi, Anil Baroopal, Rohit Mathur
. 2016; 4(12): 5519-5520.
- Therapeutic potential of metals in managing diabetes mellitus: a review
Geeta Pandey, Gyan Chand Jain, Nidhi Mathur
Journal of Molecular Pathophysiology. 2012; 1(1): 63-76.
- Evaluation of large duodenal ulcer perforation with special reference to omentopexy and omental plugging
Suman Parihar, P.N. Mathur, C.P. Joshi
. 2016; 3(3): 1229-1233.
- A large abdominal desmoid tumour associated with pregnancy and puerperium
Setu Rathod, Sunil Kumar Samal, Purna Chandra Mahapatra
. 2014; 3(1): 270-272.
- A prospective study of laparoscopic repair of inguinal hernia by intraperitoneal onlay mesh technique using fibrin glue
RajKumar Mathur, Siddharth Dubey, Sudarshan Odiya
. 2016; 3(3): 1107-1111.
- Stroke mortality: predictive value of simple laboratory tests and acute physiology, age, chronic health evaluation III scoring system: a hospital based study
Ajeet K. Chaurasia, Manoj K. Mathur, N.C. Dwivedi, Manjul Mishra
. 2016; 4(5): 1496-1500.
- Comparative study of conventional incision and drainage versus percutaneous placement of suction drain: changing trend of breast abscess management
Sudrashan Odiya, Rajkumar Mathur, Sachin Arora
. 2016; 3(3): 1580-1584.
- Experience in managing children with severe acute malnutrition in nutrition rehabilitation centre of tertiary level facility, Delhi, India
Alka Mathur, Geetanjali Tahilramani, Dinesh Yadav, Veena Devgan
. 2016; 3(2): 597-600.
- Digital gangrene a rare early manifestation of Wegener’s granulomatosis: a case report
Akash Mathur, Dinesh Gurjar, Arvind Lakesar, Ramkrishna Sai, Aradhana Singh, Hemant Malhotra
. 2016; 4(3): 966-968.
- Knowledge and Awareness of the Tuberculosis in Tuberculosis Patients at a Tertiary Care Centre in North West Rajasthan, India
Vinod Kumar Jangid, Neeraj Kumar Agrawal, Gulab Singh Yadav, Shubham Pandey, Brij B Mathur
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(4): 262-268.
- A randomised clinical study to compare the haemodynamic effects of etomidate with propofol during induction of general anaesthesia
Arvind Khare, Beena Thada, Mukesh Kumar Samota, Veena Mathur, Maina Singh
. 2016; 4(10): 4593-4597.
- The epidemiological study of congenital anomalies and their possible risk factors in teaching hospital in MGM Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
Vidya Kamble, Shaifali Patil, Tulsi Bhatia, Pradnya Thaware, Pushpa Mathur
. 2015; 4(5): 1396-1399.
- Atrial myxoma causing cerebral embolic ischemic stroke as the first presentation in an apparently asymptomatic young male with birth asphyxial injury: a case report
Akash Mathur, Dinesh Gurjar, Arvind Lakesar, Ramkrishna Sai, Arun Agrawal, Hemant Malhotra
. 2016; 4(6): 2469-2471.
- A prospective randomized study for comparison of haemodynamic changes and recovery characteristics with propofol and sevoflurane anaesthesia during laparoscopic cholecystectomies
Arvind Khare, Veena Mathur, Kavita Jain, Surendra K. Sethi, Deepak Garg, Raghunath Vishnoi
. 2016; 4(12): 5241-5247.
- Conjoined twins: report of two cases and review of literature
Setu Rathod, Sunil Kumar Samal
. 2014; 2(3): 1203-1206.
- A comparative study of propofol and N2O versus sevoflurane and N2O with respect to haemodynamic response and ease of laryngeal mask airway insertion: a prospective randomized double blinded study
Veena Mathur, Deepak Garg, Neena Jain, Vivek Singhal, Arvind Khare, Surendra K. Sethi
. 2016; 4(8): 3421-3426.
- Prevalence of hepatitis B, hepatitis C and human immunodeficiency virus infection among hemodialysis patients in a tertiary health care center of Western Rajasthan
Narendra Rawat, Navgeet Mathur, Kiran Rawat, Medha Mathur, Nitesh Chauhan, Rahul Kakkar, Rajat Tinna
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(4): 724-727.
- A comparative study between manual vacuum aspiration and electrical vacuum aspiration for the first trimester medical termination of pregnancy
Sunil K. Samal, Setu Rathod, Maya Padhi
. 2014; 3(1): 139-143.
- To study the correlation between red cell distribution width and left ventricular ejection fraction in patients of acute myocardial infraction
Ramji Sharma, Akram Mohammed, Mayank Shrivastava, Ajay Mathur
. 2016; 4(6): 1974-1977.
- Evaluation of stricture posterior urethra pre and post operatively with the help of retrograde urethrography with special reference to patient satisfaction
Rajkishore Singh, Rajesh Lonare, R. K. Mathur, Arvind Ghanghoria, Kulwant Singh
. 2015; 2(3): 361-365.
- Assessment of liver volume with spiral computerized tomography scanning: predicting liver volume by age and height
Madhu Sharma, Abhishek Singh, Shewtank Goel, Setu Satani, Kavita Mudgil
. 2016; 4(7): 3020-3023.
- Carotid intima media thickness as a marker of subclinical atherosclerosis in rheumatoid arthritis: a case control study
Renu Saigal, Vivek Mathur, Laxmikant Goyal
. 2016; 3(4): 942-946.
- An evaluation of the clinical utility of mangled extremity severity score in severely injured lower limbs
Vipul Agarwal, Sarina Agarwal, Abhishek Singh, Setu Satani, Shewtank Goel, Pooja Goyal, Rohit Jhamnani
. 2016; 4(5): 1661-1665.
- A comparative study to analyze the cost of family planning program at the primary health center in Ahmedabad
Neeta Mathur, Atul Trivedi, Geeta Kedia
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(9): 1282-1286.
- Cytological and Histopathological Studies of Canine Round Cell Tumors
Kotrappa Yankappa Mathur, Suguna Rao, Girish Bekkare Chandrashekaraiah, Byregowda Sonnahallipura Munivenkatappa
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(6): 88-95.
- Morphometrical Studies on Humerus of Blue Bull (Boselaphus tragocamelus)
Kavita Rohlan, Rakesh Mathur, Ashok Dangi, Nikhil Shringi, Subha Ganguly, Vikas Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(6): 177-184.
- Study of Mentha piperita against gamma radiation in mice
Pallavi Kaushik, Megha Mathur, Neha Rawat, Tanushree Saxena, Sanjoli Mobar, Punar Dutt Meena
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2013; 2(4): 285-295.
- Visual evoked potential changes among security guards of Government Medical College and New Civil Hospital, Surat
Jayna Devalia, Alpana Mathur, Jatin Chhaya, Snehlata Chaudhari, Dharitri Parmar, Raghvendra Dixit
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(3): 305-309.
- Health-seeking behavior and social stigma for tuberculosis in tuberculosis patients at a tertiary-care center in North West India
Vinod Kumar Jangid, Neeraj Kumar Agrawal, Gulab Singh Yadav, Shubham Pandey, Brij Bihari Mathur
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1893-1899.
- Study of red blood cell count, hemoglobin concentration, and platelets in petrol pump workers of Surat city
Hardik A Mistry, Alpna Mathur, Dharitri Parmar, R Dixit
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(2): 167-169.
- A longitudinal study to assess the survival of low-birth-weight neonates born in a tertiary hospital, Ahmedabad
Biranchi Narayan Das, Neeta Mathur, Saba Syed
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(2): 237-240.
- A study on influence of maternal, fetal, and social factors on birth weight of neonates in a tertiary hospital, Ahmedabad
Biranchi Narayan Das, Neeta Mathur, Saba Syed
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(1): 69-73.
- Nutritional status of elderly people using Mini Nutritional Assessment tool in an urban slum of Hyderabad
Amulya Kutikuppala, Neeta Mathur, Ghnana Prakash T L
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(11): 885-888.
- In silico Assessment of the Genotypic Distribution of Virulence and Antibiotic Resistance Genes in Pseudomonas aeruginosa
Nusrat Nahar, Sharmeen Asad, Tufael Ahmed, Nurul Islam Setu, Md. Shahidulla Kayser, Md. Shariful Islam, Md. Kamrul Islam, Muhammed Mahfuzur Rahman, D. A. Anwar Al Aman, Ridwan Bin Rashid
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(7): 55-61.
- Medical students’ perception on role of audiovisual aids in didactic lectures
Shaesta Iqbal Samol, Payal Dangar, Alpna Mathur, Dharitri Parmar, R Dixit
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(4): 301-304.
- In silico Pulsed Field Gel Electrophoresis and Molecular characterization of Escherichia coli
Nusrat Nahar, Samia Naz, Sharmeen Asad, Md. Shariful Islam, D. A. Anwar Al Aman, Nurul Islam Setu, Tufael Ahmed, Md. Kamrul Islam, Muhammed Mahfuzur Rahman, Md. Abdul Bari, Ridwan Bin Rashid
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(11): 159-167.
- COMPARISON OF EFFICACY OF DEXMEDETOMIDINE (1µg/kg) USED AS AN ADJUVANT TO 0.25% ROPIVACAINE AND ROPIVACAINE ALONE IN CAUDAL EPIDURAL BLOCK FOR POSTOPERATIVE ANALGESIA IN PAEDIATRIC PATIENTS UNDERGOING VARIOUS INFRAUMBILICAL SURGERIES
KAVITA JAIN, SURENDRA KUMAR SETHI, SOHAN LAL YADAV, VEENA MATHUR, BEENA THADA, DEEPAK GARG
. 2018; 22(2): -.
- Bacteriological evaluation of packaged bottled water sold at Jaipur city and its public health significance
Rakhi Gangil, Ruchi Tripathi, Anil Patyal, Pankaj Dutta, K. N. Mathur
. 2013; 6(1): 27-30.
- A prospective comparative field study to evaluate the efficacy of a traditional plant-based malaria prophylaxis
Prakash Bangalore Nagendrappa, Pradeep Annamalai Annamalai, Muruli Naik, Vinay Mahajan, Frederick Gay, Ashwini Mathur, Ghosh Susanta, Padma Venkatasubramanian
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2017; 6(1): 36-41.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW