|25 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Five-year trend of competitiveness and knowledge-gaining attitude of university students; Evaluation based on an event of continuing health sciences education
Fujio Takayama, Yoshiko Amikura, Sudhakar John, Vidyasagar Devaprasad Dedeepiya, Rajappa Senthilkumar, Govindan Venkataramani, Kottoorathu Mammen Cherian, Hajib Naraharirao Madhavan, David W Green, Masahiko Matsumoto, Shoji Suzuki, Masaru Iwasaki, Senthilkumar Preethy , Samuel JK Abraham
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2013; 1(2): 92-99.
- RELEASE KINETICS – CONCEPTS AND APPLICATIONS
M. PADMAA PAARAKH , PREETHY ANI JOSE* , CM SETTY , G.V. PETER CHRISTOPER
. 2018; 8(1): 12-20.
- A Survey of Rendezvous planning Algorithms for Wireless Sensor Networks
. 2016; 4(1): 29-34.
- Clinical management of chronic abscess in an Asian elephant (Elephas maximus)
Kadirvelu Senthilkumar, Alagumalai Senthilkumar, Madurai Ganesan Jayathangaraj
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2014; 1(2): 73-74.
- High Speed 3d DWT VlSI Architecture for Image Processing Using Lifting Based Wavelet Transform
Senthilkumar.M Uma.S Assistant Professor PG Student, KSRCE
. 2013; 1(2): 87-91.
- Logistic Regression Model for the Predisposing Factors for Occurrence of Ketosis in Dairy Animals in Karur and Namakkal Districts of Tamil Nadu
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(6): 212-217.
- A comparative analysis of the participation and knowledge gained by clinicians and researchers in a web based learning program on regenerative medicine
Gary A Levy, Helen C Reena, Vidyasagar Devaprasad Dedeepiya , Justin Benjamin William, Mathaiyan Rajmohan, Ramalingam Karthick, Senthilkumar Preethy, Samuel JK Abraham
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2015; 3(3): 96-100.
- A STUDY ON ASSESSMENT OF FREQUENCY, INTENSITY, DISABILITY AND SEVERITY ASSOCIATED WITH PRIMARY HEADACHES
Tinu Merin Thomas, Bileena Kommattam, Preethy Mathew Karanath, Ann Mary Swaroop, Srinivasa Rao
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(2): 112-118.
- A rare cause of intestinal obstruction: dual mesh migration into the small intestine following laparoscopic umbilical hernia repair
Senthilkumar Perumal, Selvakumar Eswaran
. 2016; 3(4): 2301-2303.
- An unusual cause of lower gastrointestinal bleed: angiomyolipomas, in an unusual location of the colon
Senthilkumar Perumal, Jeswanth Sathyanesan, Ravichandran Palaniappan
. 2016; 3(4): 2277-2279.
- Access to Support System and Learners Response about Dairy Farming Distance Education Programme
Thayalan Senthilkumar , N. K. Sudeepkumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2016; 6(2): 20-24.
- Factors associated with anti-retroviral therapy adherence among people living with HIV visiting IRT Perundurai medical college hospital link ART centre, Perundurai, Tamilnadu, India
Mohankumar Vedhanayagam, Rajesh Rajagopalan, Balamurgan Bhavani Rajendran, Sendhil Sengodan, Senthilkumar Sengodan
. 2016; 3(4): 982-988.
- Antioxidant activities of purified glycoprotein extracted from Codium decorticatum
Dharmaraj Senthilkumar, Sivaraman Jayanthi
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(12): 101-104.
- Abdominal pseudo hernia: a rare sequelae of complicated herpes zoster
Mohankumar Vethanayagam, Senthilkumar. S, Subha K.C., Rajesh Rajagopalan, Bhaskaran. R.
. 2015; 2(3): 278-281.
- Effectiveness of Distance Education Programme on Dairy Farming
Senthilkumar Thayalan, Sudeepkumar, N. K.
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(6): 109-117.
- Occupational exposure, drug toxicities and adherence to HIV post exposure prophylaxis: a cohort study at the teaching hospital in Erode district, Tamilnadu, India
Mohankumar Vedhanayagam, Senthilkumar Sengodan, Rajesh Rajagopalan
. 2016; 3(3): 625-631.
- In vitro screening of multidrug resistance uropathogenic Escherichia coli from the urban area of Namakkal district
Arjunan Gnanasekaran, Perumal Manikandan, Palani Poongothai, Palani Kandasamy Senthilkumar, Jagadeeshkumar Vigneshwari
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(9): 84-91.
- Incidence of Idiopathic Immune Mediated Hemolytic Anaemia of Dogs in Chennai
Chopel Lachungpa, Chandrasekaran Duraisamy, Balagangatharathilagar Mani, Trichy Maragadam Senthilkumar, Velu Maroudam
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 197-204.
- Detection of caffeic and chlorogenic acids from methanolic extract of Annona squamosa bark by LC-ESI-MS/MS
Hamzah Abdulrahman Salman, Senthilkumar Ramasamy, Bassam Shaker Mahmood
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2018; 7(1): 76-81.
- Parasitic Gastro – Enteritis in Donkeys (Equines asinus) – A Report
Muthusamy Raman, Jayathangaraj M.G., Kadirvelu Senthilkumar, Kan senthilvel
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2014; 4(9): 51-53.
- Per Vaginal Delivery of Schistosmus Reflexus Monster Fetus by Cervicotomy in a Cow
Manokaran, S., Selvaraju, M., Prabaharan, V., Senthilkumar, K.Ezakial Napolean, R. and Palanisamy, M.
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2014; 4(5): 52-54.
- Livestock as a Source of Income Equity – An Evidence from Rural Tamil Nadu
Ganesamoorthy Senthilkumar , K. N. Selvakumar , Murugan Prabu, A. Serma Saravana Pandian , Chinnamani Valli , Ponnaiah Thilakar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(1): 111-118.
- Randomized controlled trial of 12-week yoga therapy as lifestyle intervention in patients of essential hypertension and cardiac autonomic function tests
Pushpanathan Punita, Madanmohan Trakroo, Swaminathan Rathinam Palamalai, SenthilKumar Subramanian, Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani, Chandrasekhar Madhavan
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(1): 19-26.
- Effect of saturated and unsaturated fat on the performance, serum and meat cholesterol level in broilers
Kannan Duraisamy, M. Senthilkumar, K. Mani
. 2013; 6(3): 159-162.
- Village Adoption Programme - A Baseline Survey Report
S. Senthilkumar, M. Vinothini, R. Sanagmeswaran, V. Thanaseelaan, A. V. Gensis Inigo and M. Boopathy Raja
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(9): 212-220.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW