|46 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Absolute eosinophil count in coronavirus disease 2019 patients: A cross-sectional study in a tertiary care institution of India
Senjuti Dasgupta, Manas Talukdar, Manish Osta, Uma Banerjee
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(10): 1099-1102.
- A study of the effect of pre-radiation on healing of surgical wounds in the treatment of cancers of the head and neck
Sayandev Dasgupta, Arup Dasgupta, Supratik Sen, Sukanta Sen, P. K. Dutta, Samir Kr Sen
. 2016; 4(11): 4957-4964.
- Urban Waterways in Sustainable Development – Ensuring Cultural Tourism through Existing Heritage in Kolkata
Aamirah Salam, Dr. Arpan Dasgupta
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(1): 3575-3581.
- Queen of Hills Living on the Edge: Roadmap to Recovery from Cliff like Situations Engulfing Darjeeling
Dr. Arpan Dasgupta, Aamirah Salam
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(1): 3292-3304.
- Tales of Traditions, Aspects of Adaptations and Stories of Sustenance of the Largest River Island of the World
Aamirah Salam, Arpan Dasgupta
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(1): 2084-2099.
- How video games impact the skill of solving real world problems
Vikrant Thapliyal, Dr. Hirak Dasgupta
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(1): 1939-1943.
- Deficiency of Protein S and Factor V Presenting As Ischemic Stroke in A 14 Years Old Boy
Subhashish Deb, Agnibha Dutta, Ashish Dudhe, Somnath Dasgupta, Amit Sarkar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(3): 265-267.
- A Cross‐Sectional Study on Client Satisfaction of Anganwadi Centres under Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) Scheme in a Slum of Kolkata
Ram Prabhakar V, Aparajita Dasgupta, Jayita Pal, R Parthasarathi, Rahul Biswas, Sourav Naiya
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 88-92.
- Measurement of intima media thickness of carotid artery by B-mode ultrasound in healthy people of India and Bangladesh, and relation of age and sex with carotid artery intima media thickness: An observational study
Jayanta Paul, Kishore Shaw, Somnath Dasgupta, Mrinal Kanti Ghosh
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2012; 3(2): 128-131.
- Correlates of Anaemia and Worm Infestation among Rural Pregnant Women: A Cross Sectional Study from Bengal
Sinjita Dutta, Sita Chatterjee, Debasish Sinha, Bobby Pal, Mausumi Basu, Aparajita Dasgupta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 603-607.
- Association between ophthalmoscopic changes and obstetric outcomes in pre-eclampsia and eclampsia
Sujoy Dasgupta, Payal Banerjee Ray
. 2015; 4(6): 1944-1949.
- Prescribing Paradigm in a Rural Hospital of West Bengal
Somenath Ghosh, Gautam Sarker, Arpita Ghosh, Samir Dasgupta, Swapan Kumar Paul, Ranabir Pal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(7): 565-568.
- Dyspnoea and Cyanosis in Pregnancy: An Extremely Rare Cause
Biswajit Majumder, Sugata Dasgupta, Sougat Chakraborty, Sandip Ghosh, Subhro Chakraborty, Viral Tandel, Sudeep
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2016; 7(4): 149-151.
- Aseptic-clinical hand hygiene knowledge survey amongst health care workers in a tertiary care hospital in Western India
Bhumika Vaishnav, Arvind Bamanikar, Sukanya Dasgupta, Anudeep Reddy
. 2016; 4(9): 4176-4182.
- hsCRP in pre-hypertension and hypertension: a prospective study in Southern Asian region
Satwika Sinha, Kaushik Kar, Monoj Soren, Anindya Dasgupta
. 2014; 2(4): 1402-1407.
- A Study on Nutritional Status of HIV Positive Children and Its Correlates in a Tertiary Health Care Institution of Kolkata
Sukesh Das, Bikas C Muhuri, Aparajita Dasgupta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(8): 431-436.
- Primary clear cell adenocarcinoma of vagina - not associated with diethylstilbestrol exposure
Sumanta Bhattacharya, Sujoy Dasgupta, Soumyakanti Pramanik, Prithwijit Ghosh
. 2016; 5(11): 4061-4063.
- Usefulness of chorionic villus sampling for prenatal diagnosis of thalassaemia: a clinical study in eastern India
Sujoy Dasgupta, Kalyansree Chaudhury, Kanchan Mukherjee
. 2015; 4(3): 790-794.
- Comparison of external and endoscopic endonasal dacryocysto-rhinostomy: a hospital based retrospective study
Sushobhan Dasgupta, Vatsala Vats, Arvind Varma
. 2016; 4(7): 2822-2829.
- Exploring Knowledge of Caregivers of HIV Infected Children : A Cross-Sectional Study at A Tertiary Health Centre, Kolkata
Sukesh Das, Manisha Das, Aparajita Dasgupta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(4): 238-243.
- Isolation and Characterization of Pathogens Responsible for Urinary Tract Infection in Bangladesh and Determination of their Antibiotic Susceptibility Pattern.
Saima Mollick, Tumpa Dasgupta, Md. Jabir Hasnain, Mushtaque Ahmed
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(4): 072-076.
- Quality by Design approach to Protein PEGylation: A review
Smriti Rajan Patel, Debjani Dasgupta
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(4): 85-89.
- Assessment of impact of varied preconditioning factors, used in isolation and combination, for enhancement of cytokine secretions in stem cell conditioned medium
Rajashri Mokashi, Debjani Dasgupta
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2020; 8(3): 51-56.
- Preferred areas of Self Directed Learning in Biochemistry using portable electronic devices: An observational study in the phase 1 curriculum of M.B.B.S.
Rituparna Maji, Anindya Dasgupta, Surajit Lahiri
National Journal of Medical Research. 2020; 10(1): 41-45.
- Study of association of Methylenetetrahydrofolate Reductase C677T polymorphism with Essential Hypertension in eastern India
Rituparna Maji , Kazi Ashique Firdoush , Anindya Dasgupta
National Journal of Medical Research. 2019; 9(4): 149-153.
- Detection of SARS-CoV-2 using high-throughput PCR
Saakshi Jalali, Vikas K. Patel, Venkatesh Prasad, Ajit Sapre, Santanu Dasgupta, Bhaskar Bhadra
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2020; 8(3): 1-5.
- Prevalence of hypertension and prehypertension among doctors of different specialties in a tertiary-care teaching hospital in Eastern India and its correlation with body mass index
Abhishek Ghosh, Keshab Mukhopadhyay, Rama Bera, Raju Dasgupta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 709-713.
- Serum Amyloid A and Haptoglobin Levels in Crossbred Cows with Endometritis Following Different Therapy
Shuvranshu Shekhar Biswal, Srinibas Das, Sivasankaran Balasubramanian, Debendra Nath Mohanty, Kamdev Sethy, Mohua Dasgupta
. 2014; 7(12): -.
- Anti-inflammatory and Neuropharmacological activities of the seed extract of Setaria italica
Tumpa Dasgupta, Saikat Kumar Poddar, Amlan Ganguly, Nazmul Qais
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(5): 193-197.
- Chronic Severe Iron Deficiency Anemia in Hospitalized Indian Patients: Laboratory Profile and Treatment Outcomes
Bhumika Vaishnav, Arvind Bamanikar, Sukanya Dasgupta, Sameer Shaikh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(6): 304-310.
- Dietary diversity among women of reproductive age: New evidence from an observational study in a slum of Kolkata
Manika Pal, Bobby Paul, Aparajita Dasgupta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(8): 1302-1307.
- Gender Differentials in Tuberculosis: An Experience from a Rural Tuberculosis Unit of Burdwan District, West Bengal, India
Swapnil Shivam, Indranil Saha, Tushar Kanti Mondal, Raghu Nath Misra, Samir Dasgupta, Rabindra Nath Roy, Krishna Das Bhattacharyya
TAF Preventive Medicine Bulletin. 2014; 13(2): 109-114.
- High-density culture of Vero cells in novel perfusion bioreactor system
Ravindra Patel, Debjani Dasgupta, Madhavi Vernekar
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2019; 7(5): 50-55.
- Fibroadenoma in Axillary tail of breast: A case report
Vinod Kumar, Chandan Kumar Samal, Hikeno K. Yeptho, Akash Kumar Gupta, Rituparna Dasgupta,
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2020; 4(10): 42-43.
- Storage, reuse, and disposal of unused medications: A cross-sectional study among rural households of Singur, West Bengal
Swanya Prabha Maharana, Bobby Paul, Aparajita Dasgupta, Shobhit Garg
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(7): 1185-1189.
- Assessment of self-care activities: A study among type 2 diabetic patients in a rural area of West Bengal
Shobhit Garg, Bobby Paul, Aparajita Dasgupta, Swanya Prabha Maharana
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(7): 1173-1178.
- Impact of oral health on the elderly – Are they aware enough? – A cross sectional study in a slum of Kolkata
Aparajita Dasgupta, Somak Majumdar, Somnath Das, Mahul Mukhopadhyay
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(10): 1300-1304.
- Potential of mid-upper arm circumference to replace body mass index as a screening tool for assessment of nutritional status: A study among a rural elderly population in eastern India
Shobhit Garg, Bijit Biswas, Swanya P Maharana, Aparajita Dasgupta
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(5): 699-704.
- Assessment of school absenteeism: A community-based study among children aged 7–18 years in a slum of Kolkata
Ayon Ghosh, Aparajita Dasgupta, Karmakar S R, Lina Bandyopadhyay, Sembagamuthu Sembiah, Bijit Biswas
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(2): 97-102.
- Dyslipidemia and its predictors among adult population: A community‑based study
Aparajita Dasgupta, Keya Roy, Nivedita Roychoudhury, Shibani Datta, Lina Bandyopadhyay
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(4): 280-285.
- Composite index of anthropometric failure and its important correlates: a study among under-5 children in a slum of Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Aparajita Dasgupta, Sanjaya Kumar Sahoo, Pranita Taraphadar, P S Preeti, Dhiraj Biswas, Amitava Kumar, Ishita Sarkar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(3): 414-419.
- Effect of mobile phone overuse on health of medical students
Tarun Kumar Sarkar, Neha Taneja, Pulak Kumar Jana, Sujata Gupta, Rayan Dalal, Rahul Dasgupta, Rishaba Halder, Mrinmoy Adhikary
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(1): 91-94.
- An epidemiological study on sociodemographic and antenatal factors associated with low birth weight in a tertiary care hospital of Kolkata, West Bengal
Aparajita Dasgupta, Sanjoy Kumar Sadhukhan, Madhumita Bhattacharyya, Bobby Paul, Lina Bandyopadhyay, Munu Mohanta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(9): 753-758.
- Unmet need of family planning among married women of reproductive age: A clinic-based study in rural Bengal
Nazrul Mallick, Bobby Paul, Shobhit Garg, Aparajita Dasgupta, Ayon Ghosh, Bijit Biswas
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(2): 110-115.
- Perception of married women of reproductive age group toward permanent sterilization in a slum of Kolkata
Sembagamuthu Sembiah, Jayeeta Burman, Aparajita Dasgupta, Bobby Paul, Rajarshi Banerjee, Sweta Suman
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(11): 895-899.
- CLINICOPATHOLOGICAL FACTORS ASSOCIATED WITH POSITIVE PREOPERATIVE AXILLARY ULTRASOUND SCANNING IN BREAST CANCER PATIENTS
Lona Jalini, Dave Fok Nam Fung, Kaushik Kumar Dasgupta, Vijay Kurup
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2016; 2(1): 23-29.