|61 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Hemisection - A Ray of Hope and Saviour of a Furcation involved Multirooted Tooth - A Case Report
Jaishri.N. Khed, Preeti Dodwad, Nithin Suvarna, Savita Dandakeri, K.Harish Shetty, Shilpa Dandekeri
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2012; 1(2): 112-118.
- Security in Cloud Computing using Homomorphic Cryptography
Savita A Harkude, Dr. G N Kodanda Ramaiah
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(4): 1992-2001.
- Measuring Academic Procrastination: Scale Development and Validation
Liyaqat Bashir,Savita Gupta
Elementary Education Online. 2019; 18(2): 939-950.
- A Study Of Life Skills Of B.Ed. Teacher Trainees Of Tonk District
Savita Sharma ,Dr. Shruti Tiwari , Dr. Rajani Chopra
Elementary Education Online. 2020; 19(4): 6341-6348.
- Correlation of Waist Hip Ratio and BMI with Hypertension and Diabetes Mellitus in an Urban Area of Bangalore City
Savita S Patil, Dinesh R Rajaram, Nandakumar BS, Jayasree S Seeri
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 82-85.
- RECITAL INVESTIGATION OF IPv4 AND IPv6 USING WIRED NETWORKS IN OMNET++
Pallavi Gupta Savita Shiwani Computer Science Department Suresh Gyan Vihar University India
International Journal of Communication and Computer Technologies. 2013; 1(2): 106-110.
- Correlation of Low Back Pain with Core Muscle Strength in Primigravida Indian Females
Zende Devyani S, Shimpi Apurv P, Revadkar Mayur T, Rairikar Savita A, Shyam Ashok K, Sancheti Parag K
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2014; 3(1): 19-23.
- Prevalence of vaginitis during pregnancy and its fetomaternal outcome in the rural setup
Savita Rathod, Vijayalakshmi S.
. 2016; 5(6): 1823-1826.
- Data Mining Based Accuracy Enhancement Of ANN Using Swarm Intelligence
Sachin Sharma, Dr. Savita Shiwani
Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
International Journal of Communication and Computer Technologies. 2014; 2(1): 43-46.
- Study of sociodemographic profile and pattern of gynaecological malignancies in a tertiary care center
Sushila Chaudhary, Savita Rani Singhal, Latika, Anjali Gupta
. 2016; 5(8): 2640-2643.
- Screening of syphilis using rapid plasma reagin test in apparently healthy population in Madhya Pradesh: a 6 years study
Savita Bharat Jain, K. P. Ranjan, Shashi Gandhi
. 2014; 1(3): 238-240.
- A REVIEW OF KAMPILLAKA (MALLOTUS PHILIPPINENSIS MUELL). FROM AYURVEDIC PERSPECTIVE
Vijaykumar Sangamesh Kotrannavar,
Savita Shivappa Angadi
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2013; 2(3): 89-98.
- A Cross Sectional Study on Immunization Status of School Going Adolescents in Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Pulkit Ghelani, Sameer Inamdar, Savita Inamdar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 57-60.
- A retrospective study of maternal and perinatal outcome in patients of postpartum haemorrhage in a tertiary care hospital
Latika Duhan, Smiti Nanda, Daya Sirohiwal, Pushpa Dahiya, Savita Singhal, Vandana
. 2016; 5(6): 1897-1901.
- Effect of glycemic status on peripheral nerve conduction in lower limbs in type 2 diabetes mellitus patients
Pranali P. Sonawane, Swati H. Shah, Savita M. Vaidya, Pradeep S. Nahar,
Anupam S. Khare, Kiran H. Buge
. 2015; 3(6): 1505-1510.
- Influence of education on cognitive function in the elderly population of Pune city, Maharashtra, India
Shrirang Godbole, Gayatri Godbole, Savita Vaidya
. 2016; 4(9): 4119-4122.
- Marital quality and its relation with depression: a case-control study
Priyanka Jaiswal, Abdul Q. Jilani, Devashish Shukla, P. K. Dalal, Adarsh Tripathi, Shweta Singh, Savita Jain
. 2016; 3(3): 591-595.
- Comparison of ProSeal laryngeal mask airway placement techniques using digital, introducer tool and gum elastic bougie in anaesthetized paralyzed patients
Savita Saini, Renu Bala, Rajesh Kumar, Swati Chhabra
. 2015; 3(12): 3703-3707.
- Medical thoracoscopy: a retrospective analysis in a tertiary care centre
Savita Jindal, Chirag A. Gangajalia, Pujan Parikh, V. G. Vinod, Nalin T. Shah, Kusum V. Shah
. 2015; 2(1): 30-33.
- Triple X syndrome: a rare case entity with premature ovarian failure, recurrent abortion and secondary infertility
Savita Soni, Purnima Nadkarni, Kishore Nadkarni, Aditi Nadkarni, Shreedevi Tanksale
. 2016; 5(5): 1663-1665.
- Nondescent vaginal hysterectomy: analysis of indications and complications
Shashikala B Patil, Saravana A, Savita S Patil, H. S. Shankaregowda
. 2016; 5(7): 2126-2129.
- Clinical Efficacy of Samudraphena Powder Dusting in Otorrhoea Caused by Diffuse Otitis Externa
Savita Shivappa Angadi, Vijaykumar Sangamesh Kotrannavar
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2013; 2(1): 50-52.
- Efficacy of intravenous hydration drip versus amino acid drip in idiopathic oligohydramnios
Priti Kumar, Aniket S. Kakade, Savita Mehendale
. 2016; 5(5): 1488-1493.
- Clinical Effect of the Combination Therapy of Hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin and Ivermectin in Patients with COVID-19
SatyanandSathi, Anil Kumar Garg, Amit Mittal, Savita Verma, Virendra Singh Saini, Manoj Kumar Singh, Devinder Vohra, Sushil Kumar
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2021; 12(5): 61-68.
- A gender based comparative analysis of laboratory investigations in scrub typhus patients at tertiary care teaching hospital of Southern Rajasthan, India
Syed Javed, Sanjay Paliwal, Shubhakaran Sharma, Savita Choudhary
. 2016; 4(4): 1124-1127.
- A study of prevalence of cardiomyopathy in diabetes mellitus as evidenced by electrocardiography and 2-D echo
Pankaj Garg, Savita Jindal, Chirag Gangajalia
. 2015; 2(3): 218-222.
- “TRAIT” level of perceived anxiety and effect of instrumental background music after induced stress test on “STATE” level of perceived anxiety in students from different ethnic groups - A randomized control trial
Shantala Shripad Herlekar, Savita Hiremath
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(10): 1400-1404.
- A study of risk factors for preterm labour
Shannon F. Fernandes, Savita Chandra
. 2015; 4(5): 1306-1312.
- A study of pleural effusion with reference to different diagnostic modalaties
Savita Jindal, Pankaj Garg, Amit R. Dedun, Hemant Nayi, Divyashree J, Gaurav Sahu
. 2015; 2(4): 359-364.
- Spectrum of uterine lesions presenting as abnormal uterine bleeding in a rural north Indian population: a study from tertiary care center
Shruti Singh, Pinki Pandey, Savita Agarwal, Kaur Swarn, Sanjeev Singh
. 2016; 4(8): 3250-3254.
- Morphometric evaluation of seminiferous tubule and proportionate numerical analysis of Sertoli and spermatogenic cells indicate differences between crossbred and purebred bulls
Utkarsh K Tripathi, Shivani Chillar, Arumugam Kumaresan, Muhammad Aslam, Shailendra K Rajak, Samiksha Nayak, Ayyasamy Manimaran, Tushar Kumar Mohanty, Savita Yadav
. 2015; 8(5): -.
- Epidemiology and outcome of burn injuries in tertiary care hospital of Northern India
Ram Kishan Abrol, Savita Mahajan, Som Raj Mahajan, Madhu Chauhan, Manish KR Singh, Manu Priya Sharma, Surbhi Abrol
. 2015; 3(10): 2711-2713.
- A comparative study between propofol and thiopentone for hemodynamic parameters during induction of general anesthesia in surgical patients
Rakesh Kushwaha, Savita Choudhary
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2017; 7(1): 9-13.
- Lavage through malpositioned nasogastric tube: a cause of concern
Rajendra Prasad Takhar, Motilal Bunkar, Savita Arya, Rama Kishan Saran
. 2015; 3(12): 3904-3906.
- Efficacy of Kasisadi collyrium in Pakshmashaata w.s.r to Madarosis - a case report
Dr.Savita Shivappa Angadi, Dr.Vijaykumar Sangamesh Kotrannavar
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2014; 3(3): 114-116.
- A Study of Tuberculosis and HIV Coinfection and Its Corelation with CD4 Count
Savita Jindal, Pradip H Damor, Ronak Patel
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(2): 110-113.
- Isolation and Prevalence of Salmonella from chicken meat and cattle milk collected from local markets in Patna, India
Purushottam Kaushik, Dr Anjay, Savita kumari, Sanjay Kumar Bharti, Shanker Dayal
. 2014; 7(2): -.
- Sympathetic function tests during pre‑ and post‑menstrual phases in young women
Sunita Manikrao Handergulle, Savita Satyanarayan Somani
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(2): 211-214.
- Lizard as psychoactive fauna: an unconventional addiction
Savita Chahal, Priti Singh, Rajiv Gupta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(7): 1517-1518.
- Evaluation of perceived stress in bus drivers of Pune city
Anuradha Rajiv Joshi, Savita Madhukar Vaidya
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(1): 90-93.
- Training of medical students in communication skills for health education
Jayashree S Seeri, Savita S Patil
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(8): 671-674.
- Study to assess the knowledge and practice of accredited social health activist workers regarding dengue in Bengaluru urban district Karnataka India
Poornima Chandrashekar, Savita S Patil, Bhanu Murthy Ramkrishnappa
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(3): 188-192.
- Perceptions of Medical College Faculty Regarding Their Role as Undergraduate Teachers
Savita S Patil, Jayashree S Seeri, Narayanaswamy DM
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(7): 442-446.
- The protective effect of Podophyllum hexandrum on hepato-pulmonary toxicity in irradiated mice
Savita Verma, Bhargab Kalita, Rashmi Saini, Manju Lata Gupta
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2014; 3(1): 51-64.
- Study of clinical manifestations of dengue cases in a tertiary care hospital, Bangalore, Karnataka
CN Tejaswi, Savita S Patil, Kanavi Roopa Shekharappa
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2503-2507.
- Effect of blood culture reports on antibiotics use by physicians in septic patients of intensive care unit
Savita Choudhary, Arvind Kumar Yadav, Shubhakaran Sharma, Meenu Pichholiya, Puneet Sharma
. 2015; 3(9): 2425-2428.
- Correlation between serum uric acid level with obesity indices and blood pressure in young males
Saira Bano, Anuradha Rajiv Joshi, Savita M Vaidya
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(11): 1103-1106.
- Assessment of biochemical markers of inflammation in subjects with knee osteoarthritis undergoing low-level laser therapy
Arun Kumar M, Venkatesh D, Savita Ravindra
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(4): 330-333.
- Effectiveness of triple drug fixed dose combination inhalation therapy in severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Vrunda Bhupendrabahi Patel, Palak Harshvardhan Bhatt, Nikita Vinodbhai Rajguru, Savita Jindal, Sanjay Tripathi, Vishakha Kalpesh Kapadia
National Journal of Medical Research. 2018; 8(1): 21-24.
- Heart Rate variability in females with chronic somatic pain
Savita Yadav, Gyaneshwar Tank, Vinay Agarwal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(2): 341-344.
- The effect of hormone replacement therapy on nerve conduction studies in newly diagnosed hypothyroid patients
Mitesh Sinha, Arghya Sur, Savita Aharwal
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(10): 1179-1185.
- Effect of moderate aerobic exercise on perceived stress during luteal phase of menstrual cycle in students pursuing professional course
Anuradha Rajiv Joshi, Tanvi Nitin Pendse, Savita M Vaidya
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(5): 705-708.
- Knowledge and opinions of postgraduate resident doctors regarding promotional drug literature: A cross-sectional study
Miti Ravin Gandhi, Savita Shahani, Noopur Ajaykumar Vyas
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(11): 1010-1014.
- Assessment of oral health status during pregnancy
Yashesvi Ambardar, Savita M Vaidya, Lipikanksha Chandel
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(8): 806-809.
- Prescription pattern of antiepileptic drugs in seizure disorder, their adverse reactions and cost analysis: A tertiary care hospital-based study
Noopur Vyas, Savita Shahani, Miti Gandhi
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(3): 215-220.
- Self-care practices among type 2 diabetic patients in a tertiary care hospital in Bengaluru
Balachandra Giriappa, Jayashree S Seeri, Savita S Patil, Narayanaswamy D M
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(6): 443-447.
- CORRELATION OF VITAMIN C WITH HbA1c AND OXIDATIVE STRESS IN DIABETES MELLITUS WITH OR WITHOUT NEPHROPATHY
Vandana Varma, Meena Varma, Purnima Dey Sarkar, Amit Varma, Savita Vyas, Rashmi Kulkarni
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(2): 151-155.
- Assessment and correlation of the World Health Organization 5 well-being index and blood pressure in software professionals
Swati Iyer, Jayshree S Kharche, Pranita Ashok, Gayatri Godbole, Savita M Vaidya
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(7): 1022-1025.
- Microbiological profile of infection in intensive care unit and their antimicrobial susceptibility pattern with special reference to metallo β-lactamases and AmpC
Abhishek Kumar Jain, Savita Bharat Jain, K P Ranjan, Vaibhav Misra, Shashi Gandhi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(3): 229-234.
- Comparative analysis of clinicopathological findings with immunological and molecular tests for early diagnosis and confirmation of dengue in a tertiary-care hospital in Gwalior
Deepti Gupta, Savita Bharat Jain, Bharat Jain, K P Ranjan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(2): 171-175.
- Comparision of Five Different Enrichment Broth-Agar Combinations for the Isolation of Campylobacter jejuni
Savita R Kashappanavar, Archana S Nair, H D Vanitha, Binsy Mathew, Sunil Baskaran, Latha C Sudheesh, Vrinda Menon
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(6): 102-112.