|29 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Plants for Cattle Health: A Review of Ethno- Veterinary Herbs in Veterinary Health Care
Sandip Chakraborty, Saumen Kanti Pal
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2012; 1(4): 144-152.
- Study on relationship between obesity and menstrual disorders
Liton Chandra Sen, Israt Jahan Annee, Naharina Akter, Fawzia Fatha, Sujan Kanti Mali, Sourav Debnath
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2018; 4(3): 259-266.
- Phenotypic diversity analysis of iron rich rice landraces
Md. Mukul Mia, Shamsun Nahar Begum, Mirza Mofazzal Islam, M. Sifate Rabbana Khanom, Manas Kanti Saha, Sharif Ar-Raffi, Lutful Hassan
Asian-Australasian Journal of Bioscience and Biotechnology. 2016; 1(1): 15-22.
- Ultrasonographic evaluation of first trimester bleeding per vaginum
Neelam Gupta, Meenakshi Samariya, Devika Choudhary, Kanti Yadav, Pushpa Kannoujiya
. 2016; 5(9): 3085-3087.
- Role of intravenous amino acid infusion in cases of oligohydramnios and its effect on amniotic fluid index and fetal weight gain
Pragya Shree, Nupur Mittal, Vaibhav Kanti, Sonia Vishwakarma
. 2016; 5(8): 2804-2809.
- In-vitro cytotoxicity and antioxidant property evaluation from methanolic extract of Cuscuta Reflexa flowers
Md. Hossan Sakib, Mohammad Shahadat Hossain, Muhammad Sazzad Hossain, Asif Al Mahmood, Md. Yasin Sarkar, Sadequr Rahman, Limon Kanti Shill
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2015; 1(2): 285-291.
- DNA fingerprinting and chemical analysis of rice genotypes for iron content
Md. Mukul Mia, Shamsun Nahar Begum, Mirza Mofazzal Islam, M. Sifate Rabbana Khanom, Manas Kanti Saha, Kartik Chandra Saha, Lutful Hassan
Asian-Australasian Journal of Bioscience and Biotechnology. 2016; 1(1): 1-14.
- Bioconversion of sugarcane molasses to poly(3-hydroxybutyrate-co-3-hydroxyvalerate) by endophytic Bacillus cereus RCL 02
Rituparna Das, Arundhati Pal, Amal Kanti Paul
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2019; 7(2): 20-24.
- Intravenous infusion of tramadol - a safe labour analgesia
Kalpana Kumari, Neelam Swaroop, Priya Sharma, Shikha Seth, Vaibhav Kanti, Dinesh Kumar
. 2015; 4(4): 1044-1047.
- Role of social interaction on quality of life
Debalina Datta, Pratyay Pratim Datta, Kunal Kanti Majumdar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(4): 290-292.
- Maternal and perinatal outcomes of rupture uterus at rural tertiary care institution: a retrospective study
Mamta Singh, Vaibhav Kanti, Shikha Seth,Vandana Gupta, Kalpna Kumari, Pragati Mishra
. 2016; 5(7): 2233-2238.
- Bacterial isolates in traumatic globe ruptured patients in a peripheral tertiary medical college and hospital
Asim Kumar Dey, Saumen Kumar Chaudhuri, Subhasis Jana, Purban Ganguly, Sumi Ghorai, Sayantan Mondal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(12): 1507-1510.
- Toxicological Investigation of Ethanolic Extract of Epipremnum aureum in Rodents
Sreemoy Kanti Das, Pinaki Sengupta, Mohd. Shahimi Mustapha, Arindam das, Md. Moklesur Rahman Sarker, Muhammad Kifayatullah
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(8): 057-061.
- Assessment of infant and young child feeding practice among tribal women in Bhatar block of Burdwan district in West Bengal, India
Tushar Kanti Mondal, Aditya Prasad Sarkar, Swapnil Shivam, Rupali Pitamber Thakur
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(3): 324-326.
- A rare case of repeated expulsions of a giant cervical fibroid per vaginum followed by delivery of near term babies in two consecutive pregnancies
Vaibhav Kanti, Pragati Mishra, Vandana Gupta, Soniya Vishwakarma, Kalpana Kumari, Pinki Pandey
. 2014; 3(3): 790-792.
- Effect of starvation on gastric mucosa – an experimental study in rattus norvegicus albinus
Bijit Kanti Guha, Amrish Tiwari
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(10): 1999-2003.
- Comparison between intramuscular and intravenous regimen of magnesium sulfate in management of severe preeclampsia and eclampsia
Vaibhav Kanti, Abhilasha Gupta, Shikha Seth, Mona Bajaj, Sunil Kumar, Mukeshvir Singh
. 2015; 4(1): 195-201.
- Pathogenic potentials and shedding probability of Salmonella enterica serotype Kentucky in experimentally infected backyard chicken
Shamima Najmin, MD Omar Qayum, Paritosh Kumar Biswas, Shubhagata Das, Babu Kanti Nath
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2018; 5(2): 196-203.
- Evaluating the efficacy of six novel indigenous free living soil bacteria on Tea plant of North Bengal Tea gardens of West Bengal India and their antagonistic effect on some Tea pathogenic fungi.
Jayanta Bhaduri, Subhash Kanti Roy
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2018; 6(5): 24-30.
- Acanthomatous ameloblastoma in a female Spitz dog with rare atypical histomorphology: A case study
Shubhagata Das, Babu Kanti Nath, Md. Abdul Alim, Suchandan Sikde, Monoar Sayeed Pallab
. 2013; 6(4): 219-222.
- Maxillary osteosarcoma masquerading as chronic sinusitis—an intriguing case for surgical pathologists
Soham Chakraborty, Jayati Datta, Manisha Mahata, Sanghamitra Mukherjee, Tushar Kanti Das
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(12): 1788-1790.
- In vitro pseudobulb based micropropagation for mass development of Cymbidium finlaysonianum Lindl.
Shahinul SM Islam, Touhidul Islam, Bakul Bhattacharjee, Tushar Kanti Mondal, Sreeramanan Subramaniam
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2015; 27(6): 469-474.
- Giant cell tumor in first metacarpal bone: A rare entity
Shipla Roy, Sanghamitra Mukherjee, Manisha Mahata, Jayati Datta, Tushar Kanti Das
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(5): 1049-1051.
- A clinico-epidemiological study on snake bite in a tertiary care hospital of West Bengal
Tushar Kanti Mondal, Munmun Das, Aditya Prasad Sarkar, Ashish P Dudhe, Somnath Ghosh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(2): 266-269.
- In vitro antioxidant and cytotoxic activity of Zanthonitrile isolated from Zanthoxylum alatum
Indrajit Karmakar, Sagnik Haldar, Mainak Chakraborty, Saikat Dewanjee, Pallab Kanti Haldar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(6): 119-122.
- Gender Differentials in Tuberculosis: An Experience from a Rural Tuberculosis Unit of Burdwan District, West Bengal, India
Swapnil Shivam, Indranil Saha, Tushar Kanti Mondal, Raghu Nath Misra, Samir Dasgupta, Rabindra Nath Roy, Krishna Das Bhattacharyya
TAF Preventive Medicine Bulletin. 2014; 13(2): 109-114.
- Topographical and biometrical anatomy of the digestive tract of White New Zealand Rabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
Sabuj Kanti Nath, Sujan Das, ]otan Kar, Khurshida Afrin, Amith Kumar Dash, Sharmin Akter
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2016; 3(2): 145-151.
- Spectrum of epithelial ovarian tumors with HER2/neu expression by the carcinomas among patients admitted in a tertiary care hospital in Eastern India
Manisha Sarkar, Tulika Jha, Tushar Kanti Das, Vidyasagar Sau, Sukla Mitra, Kuntal Roy
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(10): 1388-1392.
- Measuring Poverty in Eastern India through Multi-Dimensional Poverty Index (MPI): Tool to Focus Where to Invest in Public Health
Suman Kanungo, Debendra Nath, Guha Mazumder, Shyamashree Mukherjee, Kunal Kanti Majumdar, Pritam Roy, Sakhi Roy, Shanta Dutta, Debalina Roychowdhuri
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(2): 55-61.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW