85 articles found.
- Preliminary Analysis of Samanaya Lakshana (General Clinical Features) of Hridroga (Cardiac Diseases) in Modern parlance
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2016; 2(2): 26-33.
- “Experimental Investigation On Paver Block Using Fly Ash, Rice Husk Ash And Plastic”
Satish D. Kene ,Dr. Arun Patel
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(6): 2243-2251.
- Recent Trends In Green HRM Practices And Its Impact On Environmental Sustainability
Dr. Asita Ghewari, Dr. Satish Pawar
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(4): 4634-4650.
- Hepatoprotective of Eclipta Alba Methanolic Extract in Isoniazid and Rifampicin Proved Oxidative Hepatic Injury
Aithamraju Satish Chandra, P. Shanmugapandiyan
International Journal of Pharmacy Research & Technology. 2020; 10(2): 74-79.
- Role of Samyoga and Samskara on Antihyperlipidaemic / Anti-obesity activity of Honey - An Experimental Study
Satish Pai*, Ravi Nargis, Manula S N
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2015; 1(1): 16-22.
- An Analytical Approach To Evaluate Malnutrition Impact On Underprivileged Section Of The Society
Dr. Satish laxmanrao kodape , Dr . Atul Loomba
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(5): 8268-8276.
- A comparative study to assess the knowledge on anorexia nervosa among adolescent girls
aged in between 13-19 years in selected colleges of urban and rural areas of Tirupati,
Chittoor (Dist) AP
Mrs. U. Sreevidya, Mr. V. Satish., Ms. M.C. Sireesha., Ms. P.
Kavitha., Ms. K. Dhanalakshmi.,
Ms. V. Amaravati
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2019; 8(1): 18-20.
- BIOCHEMICAL STUDIES ON THE ANTI-ULCEROGENIC
POTENTIAL OF AYA CHENDOORAM
R VADIVELAN, A. RAGHURAM, M. PATIL, A. SHANISH, M.N. SATISH KUMAR AND K. ELANGO
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2010; 16(4): 79-83.
- Dapsone Poisoning with methemoglobnemia
*K Raghu, **P.Shreevani, ***N.Ramesh, ****S.Satish Kumar, *****Amit Agrawal
Narayana Medical Journal. 2014; 3(1): 24-27.
- MULTIPLE ANTICOUNTERFEIT TECHNOLOGIES TO COMBAT COUNTERFEITING IN PHARMA INDUSTRY: AN OVERVIEW
SWATI N LADE, SUSHIL BURLE, SATISH KOSALGE, UMESH TELRANDHE
International Journal of Pharmacy Research & Technology. 2020; 10(2): 15-24.
- Intelligent Graduate Medical Education Dashboard (IGMED) to Enhance Trainee Oversight During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Kellie L. Kiernan, Maha Al Fahim, Thana Harhara, Satish Chandrasekhar Nair, Halah Ibrahim
Acta Informatica Medica. 2021; 29(1): 10-14.
- A study of the nature and causes of domestic violence among the attendees of a domestic violence counseling center of a tertiary level hospital of a city of central India
Dixit Sanjay, AK Puranik, Satish Saroshe, Girjesh Gupta, Suraj Sirohi, Bhupendrakumar Rohit
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 728-732.
- SYNTHESIS AND ANTI-MICROBIAL ACTIVITIES OF SOME THIOUREA BASED METAL COMPLEXES
Vinayak S. Sonnekar, Wamanrao N. Jadhav, Satish A. Dake, Swapanil G. Dhole, Shankar S. Narwade, Rajendra P. Pawar
European Chemical Bulletin. 2014; 3(8): 792-797.
- Expression of ESBL, MBL and AmpC B lactamases by extra intestinal Escherichia coli isolates: correlation with treatment and clinical outcome
Arindam Chakraborty, Prabha Adhikari, Shalini Shenoy, Shrikala Baliga, Satish Rao, Dhanashree B, Vishwas Saralaya
Journal of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases. 2013; 3(4): 150-156.
- Tree-ring analysis of teak (Tectona grandis L. f.) from Western Ghats of India as a tool to determine drought years
M. S. Deepak, Satish Kumar Sinha, R. Vijendra Rao
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2010; 22(5): 388-397.
- Evaluation of Anti - Hyperglycaemic activity of Madhu (Honey) in High fat diet induced diabetes - An Experimental study
Sowmya Hariharapura Yogendra, Satish Pai, Manjula Santhepete Nanjundayya
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2017; 3(5): 129-136.
- Rapid Development and Utilization of a Clinical Intelligence Dashboard for Frontline Clinicians to Optimize Critical Resources During Covid-19
Halah Ibrahim, Sara Sorrell, Satish Chandrasekhar Nair, Ahmed Al Romaithi, Shamma Al Mazrouei, Ashraf Kamour
Acta Informatica Medica. 2020; 28(3): 209-213.
- EXPERIMENTAL AND PREDICTED SOLUBILITIES OF 3,4-
DIMETHOXYBENZOIC ACID IN SELECT ORGANIC
SOLVENTS OF VARYING POLARITY AND HYDROGENBONDING CHARACTER
Kaci R. Bowen, Timothy W. Stephens, Helen Lu, Kalpana Satish, Danyang Shan, William E. Acree, Jr. Michael H. Abraham
European Chemical Bulletin. 2013; 2(9): 577-583.
- Wireless Inductive Technology Based Power Transmission For Ev Charging
Reshma Baskaran, Sandeep Kumar Palaniswamy, Divyashree S, Sanjana Satish, Harish Parameshwar B, Devi Jaya Harichandana I
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(1): 2230-2236.
- Rubella vaccine: Awareness alone cannot influence the attitude of people. A cross- sectional survey among medical students and professionals in central India.
Harshal Gupta, Yogesh Sabde, Vidit Khandelwal, Satish Mehta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 572-577.
- AN EFFICIENT SYNTHESIS OF 4-ARYL-SUBSTITUTED 3,4-
DIHYDROPYRIMIDIN-2(1H)-ONES USING NANOCOMPOSITE
Vijaykumar M. Joshi, Sanjay K. Vyawahare, Sunil U. Tekale, Sunita B. Shinde, Mohammed Fareesuddin, Satish A. Dake, Suresh U. Shisodia, Rajendra P. Pawar
European Chemical Bulletin. 2013; 2(7): 481-484.
- SAR IMAGES CHANGE DETECTION BASED ON ADWT TECHNIQUE USING MFO ALGORITHM
J. Thrisul Kumar, C. L. Mounica, Dr. M. Satish Kumar, D. Satyanarayana, M. V. Raju
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(5): 2389-2395.
- ON THE NON-LINEAR DIOPHANTINE EQUATION 𝒑𝒙 + (𝒑 + 𝟐)𝒚 = 𝒛𝟐
*Sani Gupta, Rajiv Kumar, Satish Kumar
Elementary Education Online. 2020; 19(1): 472-475.
- Emphysematous Pyelonephritis-Conservatively Managed
Praveen Kumar Kolla, Desai Madhav, Satish Reddy, Suneetha Pentyala, Panil Kumar, Rama Mohan Pathapati
Narayana Medical Journal. 2012; 1(1): 41-44.
- SYNTHESIS OF 2-((5-BENZYLIDENE-4-OXO-4,5- DIHYDROTHIAZOL-2-YL)-SUBSTITUTED AMINO ACIDS AS ANTICANCER AND ANTIMICROBIAL AGENTS
Rohini N. Shelke, Dattatraya N. Pansare, Chandraknat D. Pawar, Mininath C. Khade, Vrushali N. Jadhav, Satish U. Deshmukh, Aniket P. Sarkate, Nileema S. Gore, Rajendra P. Pawar, Devanand B. Shinde, Shankar R. Thopate
European Chemical Bulletin. 2019; 8(2): 63-70.
- SYNTHESIS AND ANTICANCER EVALUATION OF NEW BENZENESULFONAMIDE DERIVATIVES
Rohini N. Shelke, Dattatraya N. Pansare, Chandraknat D. Pawar, Mininath C. Khade, Vrushali N. Jadhav, Satish U. Deshmukh, Ajit K.
Dhas, Pravin N. Chavan, Aniket P. Sarkate, Rajendra P. Pawar, Devanand B. Shinde, Shankar R. Thopate
European Chemical Bulletin. 2019; 8(1): 1-6.
- Agnikarma (Cautery) Practices - A Survey study
Ahalya Sharma & Satish Heggade Siddalingaiah
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2021; 7(1): 1-7.
- A retrospective study of prognostic factors in fournier’s gangrene - are they useful in predicting survival?
Dakshayani Satish Nirhale, Vijetha Bandla, Pushkar Galam
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2023; 7(1): 53-61.
- Enantioseparation of Tedizolid phosphate by RP-HPLC, using 𝛽-Cyclodextrin as a Chiral Mobile Phase Additive
Ajit Anerao, Vikram Dighe, Satish John, Nitin Pradhan
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(10): 30-36.
- Ascites with right heart failure in a dog: diagnosis and management
Karlapudi Satish Kumar, Devarakonda Srikala
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2014; 1(3): 140-144.
- Evaluation of liquid formulations of Bt against gram pod borer, Helicoverpa armigera (Hubner) and spotted pod borer, Maruca vitrata (Geyer) in pigeonpea
G. V. Suneel Kumar, L. Vijaya Bhaskar, Y. Satish, S. J. Rehaman
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2016; 4(1): 039-042.
- ANTIMICROBIAL AND ANTIOXIDANT ACTIVITY OF HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA. LINN (ROSELLE)
Swati Lade, Sushil Burle, Satish B Kosalge, Madhuri N Bansode
International Journal of Pharmacy Research & Technology. 2022; 12(1): 22-27.
- Novel orodispersible compositions of nutraceuticals prepared by the technology of extrusion - spheronization
Namita Desai, Satish Jain, P. S. Pirthipal Singh, Purnima Amin
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(4): 31-37.
- Nutritional status of adolescent girls from a community in Maharashtra A cross sectional study
Lata Radhakrishna Kollur, Asha Krishnarao Pratinidhi, Satish Vasant Kakade
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(8): 951-954.
- Role of HRCT temporal bone in pre operative evaluation of choesteatoma
Chintan Shah, Pinal Shah, Satish Shah
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(1): 69-72.
- Physicochemical characterization of spray dried cefixime polymeric nanoparticles using factorial design approach
Pooja Satish Desai, Yogesh Vilas Pore
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(4): 124-132.
- Evaluation of Yogavahitva (Synergistic activity) of Madhu (Honey) with special reference to Samyoga (mixing) and Saṃskara (processing) on Anti- carcinogenic potential of Triphala
Aswathy S, Satish Pai
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2022; 8(2): 64-71.
- A Comparative study of Blood Pressure, Heart Rate Variability and Metabolic risk factors in Software professionals.
Aswini Dutt R, Satish Kumar NS, Ramaswamy C, Ramesh Bhat M, Niranjan Murthy HL
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2011; 1(2): 51-56.
- Application of Chemometrics for the simultaneous estimation of stigmasterol and β-sitosterol in Manasamitra Vatakam-An ayurvedic herbomineral formulation using HPLC-PDA method
Srikalyani Vemuri, Mohan Kumar Ramasamy, Pandiyan Rajakanu, Rajappan Chandra Satish Kumar, Ilango Kalliappan
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(7): 1-9.
- Proportional Estimation of Pregelatinized Starch as a Super Disintegrant In Different Tablet Formulations.
Sushil Burle, Swati Lade , Satish Kosalge , Shruti Talla
International Journal of Pharmacy Research & Technology. 2021; 11(1): 56-62.
- Recent advances in treatment of cerebral ischemic stroke
Satish Rajkumar, Sathees B Chandra
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2021; 10(1): 241-5.
- Silver nanoparticles decorated natural products doped polyaniline hybrid materials for biomedical applications
K. Satish, K. Sumangala Bhat, Y. S. Ravikumar, M. N. K. Harish
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2023; 11(2): 165-177.
- Hypothyroid associated megaesophagus in dogs: four years (2009-2013) study in Hyderabad, India
Karlapudi Satish Kumar, Devarakonda Srikala
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2015; 2(2): 221-224.
- Study of cardiovascular manifestations in individuals with alcohol abuse
Lalramenga P C, Honey Satish Savla, Naveen P
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(8): 688-692.
- Neutralization of Naja naja and Daboia russelii snake venoms by aqueous plant extracts
Adwait M. Deshpande, K. Venkata Sastry, Satish B. Bhise
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2022; 12(9): 86-95.
- A study to assess effectiveness of structured teaching programme on knowledge regarding home care management of hemodialysis subjects A statistical approach
Trupti Saket Bhosale, Satish Vasant Kakade, Tukaram B Zagade
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(6): 404-408.
- A study of meat consumption on cardio-metabolic risk factors in pre-menopausal type-2 diabetic patients.
Satish Kumar NS, Aswini Dutt R, Neevan DR D\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'souza, Shankar Bhat K, Sandhya K Hemraj
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2011; 1(2): 57-62.
- Anti-obesity and Anti-hyperlipidemic activity of Processed Honey - A Randomised, Open labeled, Controlled Clinical Study
Satish Pai, Chetana Bhadrapura Shivappa, Aparna Surendra
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2018; 4(2): 40-48.
- Does Eustachian tube patency affect the outcome of graft uptake rate and average audiological gain in Intact canal wall and Canal wall down Mastoidectomies A study of 50 patients
Mehtab Alam, Satish Chandra Sharma, Syed Abrar Hasan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(2): 418-421.
- Distance of ear with reference to midline landmarks of face
Jatin B Goda, Shailesh M Patel, Ankur Z Zalawadia, Satish M Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(8): 1103-1107.
- Exam anxiety: Its prevalence and causative factors among Indian medical students
Satish G Patil, Manjunatha R Aithala
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(12): 1323-1328.
- Radiomodulatory Role of Psidium guajava Leaf Extracts against X-ray Induced Genotoxicity, Oxidative stress and Apoptosis in albino Wistar Rat Model
Amith Kumar, Reshma Kumarchandra, Rajalakshmi Rai, B. S. Satish Rao
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(3): 058-065.
- A cross-sectional study to assess the awareness of the presence of trans-fat in packaged food items and their harmful effects in a metropolitan city of central India
Ruchita Banseria, Sunil Gothwal, Sanjay Dixit, Satish Saroshe
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2570-2573.
- Atypical cause of fever in advanced pregnancy
Suman Kumar Panda, Bhagyalakshmi Satyanarayan, Hari Mohan Prasad Sinha, Sudha Trivedi, Satish Kumar Prasad
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2020; 9(1): 106-109.
- Assessment of cardiovascular autonomic functions in substance abusers - A cross-sectional study
Rajeev Sharma, Sonia Garg, Meenal Batta, Shilekh Mittal, Satish Thapar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(1): 80-84.
- Nosocomial infections among patients admitted in general ICU: study from a tertiary-care hospital in South India
P Sreenivasulu Reddy, Maria Sindhura John, P Vasundhara Devi, S Satish Kumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1523-1527.
- Comparative study of the efficacy and safety of topical antifungal agents clotrimazole versus sertaconazole in the treatment of tinea corporis/cruris
Satish G R, Laxminarayana Kamath, Revathi T N
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(7): 674-678.
- Massive pleural effusion from pancreaticopleural fistula: Successfully managed with endoscopic pancreatic duct stenting
Hemanth Kilaru, Mohd Vaseem Jalna, Eshwar Chandra Nandury, Manu Tandan, Satish Chandra Kilaru
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2017; 7(1): 55-58.
- Optimization of culture conditions by Response Surface Methodology and Unstructured kinetic modeling for L-Asparaginase production by Pseudonocardia endophytica VUK-10
Ushakiranmayi Managamuri, V. S. Rama Krishna Ganduri, Sudhakar Poda, R. Satish Babu, M. Vijayalakshmi
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(1): 042-050.
- Isolation, characterization, and cytotoxic studies of secondary metabolites from the leaves of Bauhinia foveolata Dalzell: An endemic tree from the Western Ghats, India
Prasanna V. Habbu, Narayan Miskin1, Venkatrao H. Kulkarni, Pradeep Bhat, Arun Joshi, Anant Bhandarkar, Satish Kulkarni, Sheshagiri R. Dixit, Jaishree Vaijanathappa
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2020; 10(3): 135-148.
- A study on coverage of isoniazid chemoprophylaxis among the household contacts of smear positive pulmonary tuberculosis cases aged <6 years under Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme
Babu Dilip, Anurupa M S, Satish Ghatage, Swathi S Aithal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2021; 10(1): 97-100.
- Effect of piperine and its analogs on pharmacokinetic properties of sorafenib tosylate: Bioanalytical method development and validation
Anshuly Tiwari, Kakasaheb R. Mahadik, Satish Y. Gabhe
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2020; 10(12): 1-12.
- Improvement of Antimicrobial Metabolites by Saccharothrix flava VSM-3 Using Full Factorial Design and Chemotype Analysis
Ushakiranmayi Managamuri, Muvva Vijayalakshmi, Venkata Siva Rama Rama Krishna Ganduri, Satish Babu Rajulapati, Sudhakar Poda
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2020; 10(1): 16-25.
- Influence of dietary habits on blood pressure in preadolescent boys of Coastal Karnataka.
Bhima Bhat, Jnaneshwara Shenoy, Aswini Dutt, Satish Kumar, Kalpana B, Shankar Bhat, Udayshanker Shet
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2013; 3(1): 9-13.
- Malarial acute kidney injury
Midhun Ramesh, Balu Mohan, Praveen Murlidharan, Satish Balan
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2017; 6(2): 355-6.
- Recurrent hydrothorax associated with peritoneal dialysis: challenges in the diagnosis of pleuroperitoneal leak
Krithika Muralidhara, Shashank Dhareshwar, Vinod Nagesh, Limesh Marisiddappa, Prashanth Kedelaya, Renuka Satish
European Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2021; 5(5): 146-149.
- Harvester’s palsy – bilateral common peroneal nerve palsy: A descriptive case report
Senthil Kumar Subramanian, Satish P Dipankar, Alex Rebello, Amudharaj Dharmalingam, Rajathi Rajendran
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2023; 13(1): 218-223.
- Role of flexible fiber-optic bronchoscopy in the diagnosis of pulmonary diseases in rural-based tertiary hospital
Ravish M Kshatriya, Nimit V Khara, Rajiv Paliwal, Satish Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(5): 873-876.
- A case of spontaneous pneumomediastinum presented with subcutaneous emphysema only
Ravish M Kshatriya, Nimit Khara, Rajiv Paliwal, Satish Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(1): 157-159.
- A study on reasons for nonadherence to 99DOTS among HIV-tuberculosis coinfected patients in Davanagere district, Karnataka
Satish Ghatage, Anurupa M S, Swathi S Aithal, Shubha D B, Navinkumar Angadi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(10): 805-808.
- A Sensitive, Stability indicating UPLC method for the identification and characterization of forced degradation products for Drometrizole Trisiloxane through MSn studies
M. Ajay Babu, G. V. Krishna Mohan, J. Satish, Pradipbhai D. Kalariya, CH. Krishnam Raju, Sharad D. Mankumare
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(6): 65-74.
- Various innovative UV spectroscopic methodologies for concurrent estimation of dapagliflozin and vildagliptin in combined tablet
Ashim Kumar Sen, Satish B. Khatariya, Dhanya B. Sen, Rajesh A. Maheshwar, Aarti S. Zanwar, Ramaswamy Velmurugan
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2023; 13(9): 213-223.
- A Rapid and Simple High Performance Thin Layer Chromatographic Method for Simultaneous Analysis of β-sitosterol-D-glucoside, gallic acid, withaferin A and withanolide A in Ashvagandharishta
Prashant D Bhondave, Sachin E Potawale, Satish Y Gabhe, Abhay M Harsulkar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(7): 082-087.
- Standard approach to antiepileptic drug therapy in focal epilepsy at a tertiary care hospital in Bengaluru: A retrospective cohort study
Satish G R, C R Jayanthi, Vijayalakshmi D, Karthik N
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(5): 464-470.
- Genetic polymorphisms in DNA repair genes (hOGG1 & APE1) and their association with oral cancer susceptibility in rural Indian population: a hospital based case-control study
Kailas D Datkhile, Madhavi N Patil, Tejasvi S Khamkar, Rohit D Vhaval, Pratik P Durgawale, Pandurang G Chougule, Anand Gudur, Satish V Kakade
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 23-28.
- Impact of modified pulmonary rehabilitation on morbidity due to chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in rural area
Nisarg M Patel, Ravish M Kshatriya, Nimit Khara, Shivani H Bhatt, Rajiv Paliwal, Satish Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(10): 859-863.
- Taxonomy, Phylogeny, Cultivation and Biological Activities of a Lentinus species from Andman & Nicobar islands (India)
Ved Parkash Sharma, Shwet Kamal, Ramesh Chandra Upadhyay, Satish Kumar, Sanjeev Kumar Sanyal, Manjit Singh
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2015; 27(7): 570-576.
- Association of polymorphisms of xeroderma pigmentosum complementation group D gene with cervical cancer in Maharashtrian population: A case-control study
Kalpita S Korabu, Kailas D Datkhile, Madhavi N Patil, Pratik P Durgawale, Shreepad A Joshi, Satish V Kakade
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(1): 46-52.