|122 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- A Study on Awareness and Utilization of Kishori Shakti Yojana (KSY) Services among Adolescent Girls in Urban Area of Davanagere Taluk
Swathi S Aithal, Sandhya Rani Javalkar, Satish Ghatage
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(12): 851-855.
- A study on reasons for nonadherence to 99DOTS among HIV-tuberculosis coinfected patients in Davanagere district, Karnataka
Satish Ghatage, Anurupa M S, Swathi S Aithal, Shubha D B, Navinkumar Angadi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(10): 805-808.
- Preliminary Analysis of Samanaya Lakshana (General Clinical Features) of Hridroga (Cardiac Diseases) in Modern parlance
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2016; 2(2): 26-33.
- Role of Samyoga and Samskara on Antihyperlipidaemic / Anti-obesity activity of Honey – An Experimental Study
Satish Pai*, Ravi Nargis, Manula S N
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2015; 1(1): 16-22.
- Stress among Patients during Hospitalization:A Study from Central India
Neeraj Chhari, Satish C Mehta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(4): 274-277.
- Pubertal Changes in Adolescent Girls: A Community Based Cross -Sectional Study
Lata R Kollur, Asha K Pratinidhi; Satish V Kakade
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 640-643.
- Dapsone Poisoning with methemoglobnemia
*K Raghu, **P.Shreevani, ***N.Ramesh, ****S.Satish Kumar, *****Amit Agrawal
Narayana Medical Journal. 2014; 3(1): 24-27.
- Smokeless Tobacco Use & Anaemia among Pregnant Women in Karad taluk Western Maharashtra: A cross sectional study
Praveen Ganganahalli, Asha Pratinidhi, Jyotsna A Patil, Satish V Kakade
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 622-625.
- Acute Diarrhoeal Diseases Among Preschool Children In Western Maharashtra, India
Mahesh B Tondare , Vaishali V Raje, Satish V Kakade , Madhavi V Rayate
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 383-386.
- Assessment of Knowledge and Awareness Regarding Thyroid Disorders among Women of a Cosmopolitan City of Central India
Shailesh Rai, Suraj Sirohi, AK Khatri, Sanjay Dixit, Satish Saroshe
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 219-222.
- A Cross Sectional Study to Assess the Health Status of Priests in a Pilgrimage City of Central India
Sanjay Kumar Chourasiya, Arpit Verma, Anil Singh Baghel, Satish Saroshe
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(4): 320-324.
- Hypothyroidism - A cause for dilated cardiomyopathy in dogs; four year study (2008-2011)
Satish Kumar Karlapudi, Devarakonda Srikala , D S Tirumala Rao
. 2012; 5(12): 742-747.
- A study of the nature and causes of domestic violence among the attendees of a domestic violence counseling center of a tertiary level hospital of a city of central India
Dixit Sanjay, AK Puranik, Satish Saroshe, Girjesh Gupta, Suraj Sirohi, Bhupendrakumar Rohit
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 728-732.
- Single coronary artery with origin of right coronary artery from left circumflex in a patient with ventricular tachycardia: a case report
Sanjeev Sanghvi, Satish Lingaraju
. 2016; 4(3): 960-962.
- Laparostoma: a useful surgical tool
Pallavi V. Ayyar, Satish B. Dharap
. 2015; 2(1): 60-63.
- Diagnostic Yield of Fiberoptic Bronchoscopy (FOB) in Three Common Lung Conditions at a Rural Teaching Hospital
Nimit V Khara, Ravish M Kshatriya, Dharmendra H Vala, Dhaval N Prajapati, Rajiv P Paliwal, Satish N Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 392-395.
- A Study on Patient Compliance of Tuberculosis Enrolled under Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme
Salil Sakalle, Bhagwan Waskel, Sanjay Dixit, Dhruvendra Pandey , Suraj Sirohi, Satish Saroshe
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 96-99.
- Microscopic and Electron Microscopic Studies of Malassezia Pachydermatis
Rasamalla Suresh , Karlapudi Satish Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(6): 80-87.
- Evaluation of Anti - Hyperglycaemic activity of Madhu (Honey) in High fat diet induced diabetes - An Experimental study
Sowmya Hariharapura Yogendra, Satish Pai, Manjula Santhepete Nanjundayya
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2017; 3(5): 129-136.
- Tree-ring analysis of teak (Tectona grandis L. f.) from Western Ghats of India as a tool to determine drought years
M. S. Deepak, Satish Kumar Sinha, R. Vijendra Rao
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2010; 22(5): 388-397.
- Prevalence of Malassezia Pachydermatis in Dogs
Rasamalla Suresh, Karlapudi Satish Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(9): 205-211.
- Prolapsed rectal polyp in an infant with massive lower gastrointestinal bleeding: case report
Sreekant Avula, Bhavuray Teli, Satish Arakeri, Venugopal PR
. 2015; 2(2): 320-322.
- Coronary angiographic profile characteristics in young patients with acute coronary syndrome and comparison with older patients with acute coronary syndrome
Rakesh K. Maurya, Satish L., Sanjeev Sanghvi, Goutam K
. 2016; 4(5): 1415-1418.
- A study of incidence and pattern of coronary artery anomalies in Western Rajasthan, India
Satish Lingaraju, Rakesh Kumar Maurya, Sanjeev Sanghvi
. 2016; 4(8): 3388-3393.
- Cytological diagnosis of metastatic medullary thyroid carcinoma: a case report
Jamila Alagarsamy, Selvi Satish, Nirmala
. 2015; 2(1): 51-53.
- Rubella vaccine: Awareness alone cannot influence the attitude of people. A cross- sectional survey among medical students and professionals in central India.
Harshal Gupta, Yogesh Sabde, Vidit Khandelwal, Satish Mehta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 572-577.
- Post TB Pulmonary Disability: An Ongoing Challenge for India
Nimit V Khara, Bhavesh M Patel, Ravish M Kshatriya, Satish N Patel, Rajiv P Paliwal
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(3): 247-250.
- Evaluation of the validity of risk malignancy index in clinically diagnosed ovarian masses and to compare it with the validity of individual constituent parameter of risk malignancy index
Kanan Avinash Yelikar, Sonali Satish Deshpande, Sandip Sopan Nanaware, Sanjaykumar Bhaskarrao Pagare
. 2016; 5(2): 460-464.
- Formulation and Evaluation of Tablet using Latex Powder of Jatropha Curcas as a Natural Binder
Sangramsinh Ghatage, Shitalkumar Patil, Ramling Patrakar, Sachinkumar Patil
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(1): 077-081.
- Emphysematous Pyelonephritis-Conservatively Managed
Praveen Kumar Kolla, Desai Madhav, Satish Reddy, Suneetha Pentyala, Panil Kumar, Rama Mohan Pathapati
Narayana Medical Journal. 2012; 1(1): 41-44.
- A cross sectional study to assess the effects of unsupervised use of illegal over the counter pill for medical termination of pregnancy a cosmopolitan city of Central India
Deepa Joshi, Piyush Joshi, Satish Saroshe
. 2016; 5(8): 2534-2536.
- To study the prevalence of spontaneous abortions in pregnant women with hypothyroidism in the tertiary referral centre
Shameel Faisal, Satish Tibrewala, Sana Afreen, Raksha Shetty
. 2016; 5(7): 2130-2134.
- To study the neonatal outcomes in pregnancies with hypothyroidism in a tertiary referral centre
Shameel Faisal, Satish Tibrewala, Sana Afreen, Raksha Shetty
. 2016; 5(9): 2973-2977.
- Association of maternal serum homocysteine level with severity of preeclampsia: a case control study
Kanan Avinash Yelikar, Sonali Satish Deshpande, Manisha Laxmikant Kulkarni
. 2016; 5(8): 2713-2717.
- Study of sickle cell anaemia with clinical and hematological correlation
Vasundhara M., Ramdas R., Bhagya Lakshmi A., Satish Kumar S., Subash R.
. 2016; 4(1): 246-251.
- Biofilm producing multidrug resistant Acinetobacter species from a tertiary care hospital: a therapeutic challenge
Manju Bala, Satish Gupte, Prerna Aggarwal, Maninder Kaur, Ashwini Manhas
. 2016; 4(7): 3024-3026.
- Aggressive angiomyxoma of vagina mimicking genital prolapse: a case report and review of literature
Mona Dahiya, Chandra Singhal, Satish Bansal, Umesh Jindal
. 2015; 4(4): 1231-1233.
- Pattern of acute poisoning in children in a tertiary care hospital in eastern Nepal
Satish Yadav, Shankar Prasad Yadav, Jyoti Agrawal, Gaurishankar Shah
. 2016; 3(3): 1001-1005.
- Patterns of cancer occurrence in a tertiary care centre
Atla Bhagyalakshmi, Anem Venkatalakshmi, Regidi Subhash, Seeram Satish kumar
. 2016; 4(6): 2153-2163.
- Platelet volume indices in acute coronary syndrome - a case control study
Satish Basanagouda Biradar, Sangappa Virupaxappa Kashinakunti, Manjula R.
. 2016; 3(2): 349-352.
- Study of the effect of post-operative medical management on peptic ulcer in patients of perforated peptic ulcer disease
Sudhir B. Deshmukh, Koushal U. Kondawar, Satish Gireboinwd, Meghraj J. Chawada
. 2016; 3(3): 1267-1272.
- Pericardial tamponade masking associated pulmonary thrombo embolism in a case of adeno carcinoma of lung
Srinivasan Kandasamy, Monica E. Florence Tadi, John Satish Rudrapogu,
Govind Biju, Chaitanya Boddikura, Anil Kumar Naralasetty
. 2015; 3(8): 2126-2128.
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy in a patient with situs inversus totalis: a case report
Chaithanya Babu Bogarapu, Rathna Kishore Bujjitha Savalam, Jayaraj Chinthagada, Satish Chaitanya Kattupalli
. 2015; 3(3): 805-807.
- Effect of Environmental Factors on Production and Reproduction Traits of Vrindavani Cattle
Amit Baranwal, Neerasa Govardhana Sagar, D R Pruthviraj, Babu Lal Saini, Satish Kumar, Avneesh Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(6): 113-122.
- Cytological patterns of cervical pap smears with histopathological correlation
Bhagya Lakshmi Atla, Prasad Uma, M. Shamili, S. Satish Kumar
. 2015; 3(8): 1911-1916.
- Effect of Different Management System on Haemato-biochemical profile in Quail
Vijay Kumar, R.K. Verma, Satish Kumar, S.K. Singh and Ramesh Kumar Singh
. 2010; 3(6): 291-292.
- Case report: male breast carcinoma - mucinous adenocarcinoma a rare entity
Manik C. Gedam, Sani Satish Jaiswal, Anil N. Pawar, Leena M. Ingle
. 2015; 2(3): 434-436.
- Assessment of Nature and Type of Repetetive Strain Injury Among Software Professionals
Satish Saroshe, Suraj Sirohi, Amitsingh Pawaiya, Gunjan Taneja
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(4): 404-406.
- Enantioseparation of Tedizolid phosphate by RP-HPLC, using 𝛽-Cyclodextrin as a Chiral Mobile Phase Additive
Ajit Anerao, Vikram Dighe, Satish John, Nitin Pradhan
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(10): 30-36.
- Chronic right lower abdominal quadrant pain and the vermiform appendix
Vengayil Sukumaran, Bhavuray Teli, Sreekant Avula, Jagadeesh Pavuluru, Satish Arakeri
. 2016; 3(1): 221-225.
- Ascites with right heart failure in a dog: diagnosis and management
Karlapudi Satish Kumar, Devarakonda Srikala
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2014; 1(3): 140-144.
- Evaluation of liquid formulations of Bt against gram pod borer, Helicoverpa armigera (Hubner) and spotted pod borer, Maruca vitrata (Geyer) in pigeonpea
G. V. Suneel Kumar, L. Vijaya Bhaskar, Y. Satish, S. J. Rehaman
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2016; 4(1): 039-042.
- Correlation of glycosylated hemoglobin with microalbuminuria to predict renal damage in diabetic patients
Dipsha Kriplani, Akshay Kriplani, Vivek Gupta, N. Samal, Arvind Bhake, Satish Mahajan
. 2015; 3(8): 2014-2019.
- Disability with Rehabilitation Characteristics as Predictors of School Achievement: Parental Education as a Mediator. A Follow-Up Study in Students with Intellectual Disability in Ujjain and Shajapur Districts of Madhya Pradesh, India
Harshal Gupta, Satish Saroshe, Yogesh Sabde
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(4): 300-306.
- Self perception of key skills required by undergraduates in an Indian dental school
Anjana Satish Bagewadi, Mark Gelula, Shivaprasad Goudar
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2014; 2(1): 30-36.
- Computed tomography guided laser ablation of osteoid osteoma: a study of 30 cases
Manohar Baburao Kachare, Sanjay B. Kulkarni, Satish A. Patil
. 2016; 4(11): 5019-5022.
- A comparison of relaxation therapies on salivary cortisol and its relation with sports performance
Shaji John Kachanathu, Satish Kumar Verma, Gulshan Lal Khanna
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2012; 1(1): 47-52.
- Novel orodispersible compositions of nutraceuticals prepared by the technology of extrusion - spheronization
Namita Desai, Satish Jain, P. S. Pirthipal Singh, Purnima Amin
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(4): 31-37.
- A rare variant of carcinoma of the cervix: neuroendocrine tumour
Maya Menon, Sridevi TA, Satish Selvakumar A, Rajeswari RR
. 2014; 2(4): 1702-1705.
- Nutritional status of adolescent girls from a community in Maharashtra – A cross sectional study
Lata Radhakrishna Kollur, Asha Krishnarao Pratinidhi, Satish Vasant Kakade
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(8): 951-954.
- Rare case of cystic hygroma of upper extremity unusual site
Dugyala Gopal Rao, T. Srinivas, Sreedevi, Satish
. 2015; 2(2): 308-310.
- Role of HRCT temporal bone in pre operative evaluation of choesteatoma
Chintan Shah, Pinal Shah, Satish Shah
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(1): 69-72.
- Adult hypertrophic pyloric stenosis due to peptic ulcer disease: a rare presentation
Shameer Deen, Vipin Kumar Bakshi, Siddharth Jai Singh, Satish K. Bohara, S. C. Dutt
. 2016; 4(5): 1730-1732.
- Physicochemical characterization of spray dried cefixime polymeric nanoparticles using factorial design approach
Pooja Satish Desai, Yogesh Vilas Pore
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(4): 124-132.
- Clinico-Pathological and Diagnostic Aspects of Tetanus in A Goat
Kandula Srikanth, Karlapudi Satish Kumar, Somasani Ayodhya, Jatavath Jyothi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2013; 3(1): 122-125.
- A Comparative study of Blood Pressure, Heart Rate Variability and Metabolic risk factors in Software professionals.
Aswini Dutt R, Satish Kumar NS, Ramaswamy C, Ramesh Bhat M, Niranjan Murthy HL
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2011; 1(2): 51-56.
- Application of Chemometrics for the simultaneous estimation of stigmasterol and β-sitosterol in Manasamitra Vatakam-An ayurvedic herbomineral formulation using HPLC-PDA method
Srikalyani Vemuri, Mohan Kumar Ramasamy, Pandiyan Rajakanu, Rajappan Chandra Satish Kumar, Ilango Kalliappan
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(7): 1-9.
- Comparison of effect of nifedipine, labetalol and methyldopa in treatment of hypertension in pregnancy in a tertiary care government hospital
Vibhuti Thakur, Ashok Thakur, Satish Saroshe
. 2016; 5(1): 17-22.
- Thyroid disorders in antenatal women in a rural hospital in central India
Kalyani S. Mahajan, Chella Hariharan, Satish N. Mahajan, Deepti S. Shrivastava
. 2016; 5(1): 62-67.
- Non-Compliance of Post Exposure Prophylaxis amongst Dog Bite Cases Attending Antirabies Clinic of a Tertiary Care Hospital – A Record Based Study
Satish K Wadde, Sachin S Edake, Jagannath V Dixit, Ajit S Nagaonkar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(9): 643-646.
- Opportunistic Screening amongst 30 Years and Above with Glucometer to Detect High Risk Individuals for Developing Type II Diabetes Mellitus
Vijay K Domple, Rujuta S Hadaye, Satish K Wadde
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(10): 834-837.
- Effect of Dietary Supplementation of Guar Meal With β-mannanase Enzyme on Growth Performance and Economics of Broiler Birds
Pashamwar Suresh Linganna, Mahalsakant Gangadhar Nikam, Manik Vaijnath Dhumal, Mohammad Fahim Siddiqui, Pandit Virbhadra Nandedkar, Satish Sahebrao Gaikwad
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(5): 154-166.
- Hypothyroid associated megaesophagus in dogs: four years (2009-2013) study in Hyderabad, India
Karlapudi Satish Kumar, Devarakonda Srikala
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2015; 2(2): 221-224.
- Study of cardiovascular manifestations in individuals with alcohol abuse
Lalramenga P C, Honey Satish Savla, Naveen P
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(8): 688-692.
- A cross sectional study to assess the need of Urodynamic studies in lower urinary tract patients attending an Urogynaecology clinic
Deepa Joshi, K. Lalitha, Piyush Joshi, Satish Saroshe
. 2016; 5(11): 3675-3678.
- A study to assess effectiveness of structured teaching programme on knowledge regarding home care management of hemodialysis subjects – A statistical approach
Trupti Saket Bhosale, Satish Vasant Kakade, Tukaram B Zagade
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(6): 404-408.
- Effect of Non-Genetic Factors on the Growth Traits of Vrindavani Cattle
Govardhana Sagar, Amit Baranwal, Babulal Saini, Satish Kumar, Rajendra Prasad Athe
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 234-240.
- A study of meat consumption on cardio-metabolic risk factors in pre-menopausal type-2 diabetic patients.
Satish Kumar NS, Aswini Dutt R, Neevan DR D\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'souza, Shankar Bhat K, Sandhya K Hemraj
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2011; 1(2): 57-62.
- Assessment of Epidemiological Determinants in Tuberculosis Patients Receiving DOTS under RNTCP
Mayank jain, Madhusudan Swarnkar, Satish C Mehta, Vinod Kumar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(2): 63-67.
- Anti-obesity and Anti-hyperlipidemic activity of Processed Honey - A Randomised, Open labeled, Controlled Clinical Study
Satish Pai, Chetana Bhadrapura Shivappa, Aparna Surendra
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2018; 4(2): 40-48.
- Does Eustachian tube patency affect the outcome of graft uptake rate and average audiological gain in Intact canal wall and Canal wall down Mastoidectomies – A study of 50 patients
Mehtab Alam, Satish Chandra Sharma, Syed Abrar Hasan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(2): 418-421.
- Distance of ear with reference to midline landmarks of face
Jatin B Goda, Shailesh M Patel, Ankur Z Zalawadia, Satish M Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(8): 1103-1107.
- Exam anxiety: Its prevalence and causative factors among Indian medical students
Satish G Patil, Manjunatha R Aithala
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(12): 1323-1328.
- A cross sectional study to assess the prevalence and awareness of tobacco consumption among school students in a cosmopolitan city of India
Shachi Jain Taran, Rakesh Taran, Satish Soroshe, Virendra Bhandari
. 2016; 3(1): 86-90.
- Radiomodulatory Role of Psidium guajava Leaf Extracts against X-ray Induced Genotoxicity, Oxidative stress and Apoptosis in albino Wistar Rat Model
Amith Kumar, Reshma Kumarchandra, Rajalakshmi Rai, B. S. Satish Rao
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(3): 058-065.
- A cross-sectional study to assess the awareness of the presence of trans-fat in packaged food items and their harmful effects in a metropolitan city of central India
Ruchita Banseria, Sunil Gothwal, Sanjay Dixit, Satish Saroshe
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2570-2573.
- Gross and Histopathology of Coccidiosis in Small Ruminants in Tamil Nadu
A. C. Satish, Kumaresan Nagarajan, Chidhambaram Balachandran, Chinnaiyan Soundararajan, Radhakrishnan Legadevi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(2): 225-235.
- A Study on Acceptance to Voluntarily Participate in Breast Milk Bank Activities amongst Antenatal and Postnatal Women in Three Hospitals of Bhopal
Veena Melwani, Soumitra Sethia, Madhav Bansal, Amreen Khan, Satish Melwani, Angelin Priya
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(6): 411-414.
- Assessment of cardiovascular autonomic functions in substance abusers - A cross-sectional study
Rajeev Sharma, Sonia Garg, Meenal Batta, Shilekh Mittal, Satish Thapar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(1): 80-84.
- Studies on Rumen Fluid Analysis in Ruminal Acidotic Goats
Tambe Satish Valmik, K. Padmaja, P. Nagaraj, A. Gopala Reddy
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(9): 250-258.
- Identification of genetic polymorphisms in DNA repair xenoderma pigmentosum group D gene and its association with head and neck cancer susceptibility in rural Indian population: a hospital based case-control study from south-western Maharashtra, India
Kailas D. Datkhile, Rohit D. Vhaval, Madhavi N. Patil, Tejasvi S. Khamkar, Pratik P. Durgawale, Pandurang G. Chougule, Neville Tata, Ritwij Patankar, Anand Gudur, Satish V. Kakade
. 2016; 4(6): 1997-2005.
- Nosocomial infections among patients admitted in general ICU: study from a tertiary-care hospital in South India
P Sreenivasulu Reddy, Maria Sindhura John, P Vasundhara Devi, S Satish Kumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1523-1527.
- Evaluation of Garlic Extract in Extending Shelf Life of Paneer
Trupti Prakash Wanjari, Shekhar Ramesh Badhe, Satish Ramchandra Yadav, Vivek Shukla, Vilas Vaidya
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(7): 100-110.
- Effect of Supplementation of Phytobiotic Shatavari(Asparagus Racemosus) on the Biochemical Parameters in Raja II Broilers
Ashwini Shivaji Saste , Munegowda Gowda , Indresh Gowda , Lina Digamber Dhote , Vidyasagar Narsappa Chatnallikar , Supriya Satish Kashikar ,
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(6): 214-219.
- Comparative study of the efficacy and safety of topical antifungal agents clotrimazole versus sertaconazole in the treatment of tinea corporis/cruris
Satish G R, Laxminarayana Kamath, Revathi T N
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(7): 674-678.
- Massive pleural effusion from pancreaticopleural fistula: Successfully managed with endoscopic pancreatic duct stenting
Hemanth Kilaru, Mohd Vaseem Jalna, Eshwar Chandra Nandury, Manu Tandan, Satish Chandra Kilaru
. 2017; 7(1): 55-58.
- Optimization of culture conditions by Response Surface Methodology and Unstructured kinetic modeling for L-Asparaginase production by Pseudonocardia endophytica VUK-10
Ushakiranmayi Managamuri, V. S. Rama Krishna Ganduri, Sudhakar Poda, R. Satish Babu, M. Vijayalakshmi
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(1): 042-050.
- Productive Performance of Sheep in Irrigated and Rainfed Areas in Krishna District of Andhra Pradesh, India
Sai Satish Raju Sarikonda, Asha Latha Peeka, Sudhakar Kaza, Raja Kishore Konka
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(4): 58-67.
- Influence of dietary habits on blood pressure in preadolescent boys of Coastal Karnataka.
Bhima Bhat, Jnaneshwara Shenoy, Aswini Dutt, Satish Kumar, Kalpana B, Shankar Bhat, Udayshanker Shet
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2013; 3(1): 9-13.
- Assessment of Disability amongst Leprosy Patients: A Cross-Sectional Study
Vijay K Domple, Manoj Y Harnalikar, Satish K Wadde, Rambhau D Gadekar, Vishal S Dhande
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(8): 482-486.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW