|434 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- SALES STRATEGIES OF BANKS: AN EMPIRICAL STUDY OF SELECT PRIVATE SECTOR BANKS IN INDIA
Sanjay Sinha, Subhadeep Mukherjee
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(2): 62-66.
- Effect of Educational Intervention on Postgraduates Regarding Bio-Medical Waste Management (BMW) At a Tertiary Care Teaching Hospital, Bhopal
Vishal Bathma, Sanjay Agarwal, Umesh Sinha, Girjesh Gupta, Neeraj Khare
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 519-521.
- Assessment of Depression among Medical Students of Private University in Bhopal, India
Anshuman Sharma, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Neeraj Khare, Sanjay S Agarwal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 161-165.
- Epidemiological Trends of Malaria Cases in Rural Health and Training Centre of Madhya Pradesh
Leena Balpande, Sanjay K Gupta, Sanjay S Agarwal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(2): 227-229.
- Assessment Of Infant And Young Child Feeding Practices Among Mothers In Rural Madhya Pradesh
Swati Jain, Amod Borle, Sanjay S Agrawal, Mahesh Kumar Mishra, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Vishal Bathma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 419-423.
- An Education Intervention to Improve Awareness on Road Safety: A Study among School Going Tee-nagers in Indore
Priyanka Mahawar, Sanjay Dixit, A K Khatri, Rahul Rokade, Rohit Bhurre, Sanjeev Kirar, Rohit Jain, Sanjay Jamliya
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 529-532.
- A Study of Prevalence of Hypertension and Pre Hypertension and its Associated Risk Factors in Rural Area of Madhya Pradesh
Anshuman Sharma, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Sanjay S Agarwal, Manmohan Gupta, Shweta Shrivastava
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 207-211.
- Correlation of high-resolution magnetic resonance imaging with surgico-pathological findings in rectal carcinoma patients
Sheo Kumar, Uday Shanker Singh, Prabhaker Mishra, Hira Lal, Niraj Kumari, Anand Prakash, Ashok Gupta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(7): 580-585.
- Blood Biochemical Profile in relation to Carbohydrate and Lipid metabolism in Rabbit
K.P. Sinha, R.L. Prasad and A. Adil
. 2008; 1(1): 21-22.
- Morphology of Eesophagus of Jamunapari Goats in Chhattishgarh Region
B Sinha, S P Ingole, D Chourasia
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(1): 197-200.
- Effect of Different Housing Systems on Triidothyronine (T3) and Thyroxine (T4) in Chhotanagpuri Ewes
R K Verma, A K Ishwar, M P Sinha, A Bharti
. 2012; 5(2): 100-102.
- Pitfalls in fine needle aspiration cytology diagnosis of hyalinizing trabecular tumour: A report of two cases with review of literature
Kalyani Raju, Sweta Sinha
Biomedical Research and Therapy. 2016; 3(11): 942-950.
- Combined Spinal Epidural Anaesthesia with BiPAP- A case report
Ashok Jadon, Neelam Sinha, Prashant S Agarwal
Rawal Medical Journal. 2009; 34(1): 117-119.
- Particle Swarm Optimization for Solving Economic Load Dispatch Problem
Priyanka Sinha Gyan Vihar School of Engineering and Technology
International Journal of Communication and Computer Technologies. 2013; 1(2): 100-105.
- "Comparison of QTc interval, QRS duration and JTc Interval to Predict Repolarisation Abnormality in Intra-Ventricular Conduction Disturbance Patients – A Study Conducted in Medical College Kolkata
Ritasman Baisya, Pradip Kumar Sinha, Bhabani Chatterjee
National Journal of Medical Research. 2019; 9(4): 171-174.
- Clinical profile of organophosphorus poisoning patients at rural tertiary health care centre
Kailas N. Chintale, Sanjay V. Patne, Sanjay S. Chavan
. 2016; 3(2): 268-274.
- Epidemiological Features of Low Back Pain in Bank Employees of North India
Harjeet Kaur, Supreet Bindra, Akhoury Gourang Kumar Sinha
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2014; 3(1): 30-38.
- Relativity of Platelet Count with Automated Cell Counter & Manual Haemocytometer using Peripheral Blood Smear
Purnendu Sinha, Moattar Raza Rizvi, Ranjay Kumar Choudhary
Majmaah Journal of Health Sciences. 2014; 2(1): 41-46.
- A Study of Menstrual Hygiene among Adolescent School Girls in a Slum Area of Kolkata
Madhumita Bhattacharyya, Papia Sen, Suprakash Hazra, Rabindra Nath Sinha, Sanjoya Sahoo
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 345-348.
- Knowledge of HIV/AIDS among Patients Attending General Out Patient Department of a Tertiary Care Hospital of Kolkata
Mausumi Basu, Sita Chatterjee, Debasish Sinha, Bobby Pal, Sinjita Dutta, Palash Das
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 46-50.
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Horn and its Surgical Management - a Report of Three Cases
D. K. Giri, Deepak Kumar Kashyap, Govina Dewangan, S. K. Tiwari, R. C. Ghosh, Bhupendra Sinha
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2011; 1(1): 55-58.
- Spontaneous uterine rupture in first trimester of pregnancy
Parul Sinha, Nisha Rani Agrawal
. 2014; 3(3): 831-832.
- Perioperative transfusions adversely affect post-operative outcomes in less than 18-year undergoing surgical repairs on cardiopulmonary bypass
Varuna Varma, Nirmal Gupta, Prabhaker Mishra
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(7): 559-565.
- Comparing hypertonic saline and xylometazoline in allergic rhinitis
O. N. Sinha, Monika Deswal
. 2015; 3(12): 3620-3623.
- Correlates of Anaemia and Worm Infestation among Rural Pregnant Women: A Cross Sectional Study from Bengal
Sinjita Dutta, Sita Chatterjee, Debasish Sinha, Bobby Pal, Mausumi Basu, Aparajita Dasgupta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 603-607.
- Study on the growth performance of the broiler after feeding of okara meal containing with or without non-starch
polysaccharides degrading enzyme
Subodh Kumar Sinha, Ajit Kumar Sinha, Deepak Kumar Mahto, Rajeev Ranjan
. 2013; 6(6): 325-328.
- "Life is Not Mere Living but Living in Health" - An Overview of Rural Health Practice
Ravishekar N Hiremath, Venkatesh Govindasamy, Sandeep Bhalla, Sandhya Ghodke, Renuka Kunte, Shubhralok Sinha
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 536-540.
- Spinal paraganglioma: A case report
Vidyadhar Telang, Praveen Kumar Sinha
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(4): 519-521.
- Psychiatric Co-Morbidity and Its Associated Factors in Patients with Non Cardiac Chest Pain: A Study from a Tertiary Care Hospital, Kolkata
Abhik Sinha, Sukhendu Mondal, Asish Mukhopadhyay, Sarmila Mallik, Ashis Debnath, Kantibhushan Choudhury
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 9-12.
- Tree-ring analysis of teak (Tectona grandis L. f.) from Western Ghats of India as a tool to determine drought years
M. S. Deepak, Satish Kumar Sinha, R. Vijendra Rao
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2010; 22(5): 388-397.
- Pericardiocentesis From Back Under Ultrasound Guidance An Approach for Posterior Pericardial Effusions
Neeti Dogra, Tegbir Sidhu, Praveen Nayak, Virendar Sarwal, Ajay Sinha, Goverdhan Dutt Puri
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2015; 6(4): 192-193.
- Therapeutic use of fisetin, curcumin, and mesoporous carbaon nanoparticle loaded fisetin in bleomycin-induced idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
Srabani Kar, Surajlata Konsam, Garima Hore, Shinjini Mitra, Silpak Biswas, Aryabaran Sinha, Nikhil Ranjan Jana, Ena Ray Banerjee
Biomedical Research and Therapy. 2015; 2(4): 250-262.
- The Role of Serum Prostate Specific Antigen in Management of Prostatic Diseases – A Biochemical, Pathological and Clinical Audit of its Present Status
Reshu Tewari, Swasti Sinha, Anurag Bajpai, Manisha Dwivedi, Shankar Madhav Natu, Divaker Dalela, Apul Goel
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2014; 3(3): 99-106.
- Bilateral phyllodes tumor of the breast in a young nulliparous woman
Rajesh K. Soni, Ajit Sinha, Abhishek Kunal, Arun Anand
. 2014; 2(4): 1777-1779.
- A rare case of aggressive angiomyxoma of vulva
Vilas Namdevrao Kurude, Surbhi Sinha
. 2016; 5(8): 2844-2846.
- Holt-Oram syndrome: a rare case report
Parul Sinha, Madhu Jain, Shuchi Jain
. 2015; 3(1): 312-313.
- Residual Effects of Enrofloxacin Administration on Biochemical Attributes of the Semen of Barbari Bucks
Chandrima Sinha, Brijesh Yadav, Sarvajeet Yadav, K. D. Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2011; 1(1): 30-36.
- Effect of Herbal Drugs on Survivability of Piglets
S. Kumar, A K Sinha, S K Singh, Balraj Singh, D Mahto, R K Verma
. 2008; 1(7): 205-206.
- Recovery status of bacteriophages of different livestock farms of Veterinary College, Adhartal, Jabalpur, India
Sanjay Shukla, S. D. Hirpurkar
. 2011; 4(3): 117-119.
- A study of dermatoglyphics in club foot
Sadakat Ali, Mani Arora, Abhishek P. Sinha, R. K. Rohatgi
. 2014; 2(2): 557-559.
- Adverse Drug Reactions and Outcome Analysis of MDR TB Patients on DOTS Plus Regimen
Vishakha K Kapadia, Sanjay B Tripathi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(1): 5-9.
- Ramadan and diabetes: Holistic trial design
Fatema Jawad, Sanjay Kalra
Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association . 2016; 66(7): 791-792.
- In vitro investigation of anthelmintic activity of Mitragyna parvifolia (Roxb.) Korth. (Rubiaceae)
Badgujar Vishal B.* and Surana Sanjay J
. 2010; 3(7): 326-328.
- Treatment Outcome of Tuberculosis in HIV Seropositive Patients: An Experience of Southeast Region of Ahmedabad
Sanjay B Tripathi, Vishakha K Kapadia
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 462-465.
- Weekend therapy in diabetes
Sanjay Kalra, Yashdeep Gupta
Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association . 2016; 66(5): 627-628.
- Primary Care Diabetology
Sanjay Kalra, Fatema Jawad
Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association . 2016; 66(6): 779-780.
- A Cross Sectional Study To Assess Socio Eonomic Complications Of Adolescent Pregnancy In A Metropolitan City Of Central India
Rachna Dubey, Sanjay Dixit
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 428-433.
- Spontaneous mid-trimester rupture of a non-scarred gravid uterus
Mridu Sinha, Sushma Raturi, Kimi Alwadhi
. 2015; 3(12): 3885-3886.
- Glyceryl trinitrate patch versus intravenous ritodrine for tocolysis in pre-term labour
Charu Jain, Maruti Sinha, Rekha Rani, Aruna Tiwari
. 2016; 5(12): 4447-4452.
- Psychosocial aspects of changes during adolescence among school going adolescent Indian girls
Shweta Sinha, Jyoti Nath Modi
. 2014; 3(2): 409-413.
- Acceptance of non-invasive prenatal testing by cell free foetal DNA for foetal aneuploidy in a developing country: experience at a tertiary care centre in India
Namrata Kashyap, Mandakini Pradhan, Piyush Kumar, Neeta Singh
. 2016; 5(3): 705-710.
- Evaluation of abnormal uterine bleeding by transvaginal sonography, sonohysterography and correlation with endometrial histopathology
Parul Sinha, Uma Gupta, Basma Waris, Aditi Dubey
. 2015; 4(5): 1374-1379.
- Morphometric study of distance between posterior inferior iliac spine and ischial spine of the human hip bone for sex determination
Abhishek Prasad Sinha, Anamika Kumari, Sadakat Ali, S. L. Jethani
. 2014; 2(2): 718-720.
- Preference of service providers for the veterinary service-a case study of Sangli District of Maharastra state, India
Pallavi P. Mirajkar, Sanjay Kumar, Y. P. Singh
. 2011; 4(3): 106-108.
- Prevalence of Helminth Parasites in Indigenous Fowls of Zoba Anseba of Eritrea, North-East Africa
M K Ghebremariam, Sanjay Devarajan, Basharat Ahmed
. 2011; 4(11): 492-494.
- Posterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome: a case report
Kumkum Srivastava, Parul Sinha, Shalini Dwivedi
. 2014; 3(4): 1155-1156.
- Prevalence of goitre, iodine uptake and salt iodization level in Mahasamund district of Chhattisgarh: a baseline study in Central India
Ashish K. Sinha, Hemant Sharma, Prem S. Panda, Aditi Chandrakar, Somen K. Pradhan, Srishti Dixit
. 2016; 4(8): 3590-3594.
- Evaluation and application of diagnostic accuracy in clinical decision-making
Prabhaker Mishra, Chandra Mani Pandey, Uttam Singh, Sachin Singh Yadav, Vishal Sharma
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(10): 2190-2193.
- IMPACT OF VIDEO ASSISTED LEARNING WITH REFERENCETO FOCUSED CLINICAL HEALTH ASSESSMENT ON ADULTPATIENT AMONG NURSES.
Uma B Kale,Mahadeo B. Shinde, Sanjay Kumar Patil
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(5): 311-314.
- A Study of Gene Xpert in Screening of Sputum in HIV Positive Patients Presenting to Tertiary Care Centre
Deepak Bansal, Sanjay Avashia, Mitesh Karothiya
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(8): 657-660.
- Gall-induced stress in the leaves of Terminalia arjuna, food plant of tropical
tasar silkworm, Antheraea mylitta
Prasanta K. Kar*, K. B. Jena, A. K. Srivastava, S. Giri and M. K. Sinha
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2013; 25(3): 205-210.
- A clinico-microbiological study of diabetic foot ulcer patients to identify risk factors and their correlation with prognosis in tertiary care hospital in India
Arun Anand, Indu Biswal, Rajesh Kumar Soni, Ajit Sinha, Dabet Rynga, Manorama Deb
. 2016; 3(2): 669-673.
- Study of diabetic ulcer with surgical complications of diabetes, their outcome and management modalities in 72 cases studied in Navi Mumbai
Tanveer Parvez Shaikh, Vikash Lal, Pranav Narayan, Subha Sinha, Sandesh Deolekar
. 2015; 3(1): 122-129.
- Study of antepartum haemorrhage and its maternal and perinatal outcome
Priyanka Tyagi, Nidhi Yadav, Parul Sinha, Uma Gupta
. 2016; 5(11): 3972-3977.
- Transfusion practices in obstetrics and gynaecology in a tertiary care center
Shashi Singh, Parul Sinha, Gunjan Yadav, Uma Gupta, Priyanka Tyagi
. 2016; 5(3): 831-834.
- Severe acute maternal morbidity: study of epidemiology and risk factors
Mridu Sinha, J. K. Goel, Shanti Sah, Ruchica Goel, Rajani Chaurasia
. 2016; 5(7): 2141-2145.
- IS SEVERITY OF OBSTRUCTIVE SLEEP APNOEA IS A SURROGATE MARKER OF CPAP TITRATION PRESSURE?
Giridhar BH, Rajesh V, Rashmi Soori, Anusha Rao, Sanjay Verma
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(2): 150-152.
- RECENT THERAPEUTIC PROGRESS OF CHALCONE SCAFFOLD BEARING COMPOUNDS AS
PROSPECTIVE ANTI-GOUT CANDIDATES
DEBARSHI KAR MAHAPATRA, VIVEK ASATI, SANJAY KUMAR BHARTI
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2019; 6(1): 1-5.
- Fear of Falls and Compliance in Exercise Intervention by Community Dwelling Older Adults at Risk of Falling
Sanjay Eapen Samuel, Ashok Nayak, M Shashidhar Kotian
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(1): 8-14.
- Acute Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyradiculoneuropathy following Plasmodium vivax malaria- a case report
Tony Ete, Sumantro Mondal, Debanjali Sinha, Kaushik Bhar , Soumik Sarkar, Jyotirmoy Pal, Alakendu Ghosh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(4): 517-518.
- Miliary tuberculosis and tuberculoma of brain presenting like meningitis
Tony Ete, Sumantro Mondal, Debanjali Sinha, Sattik Siddhanta, Arabinda Patra, Jyotirmoy Pal, Alakendu Ghosh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(6): 772-773.
- A Study of Socio-demographic Factors Leading to Divorce – A Social Problem
Rupal D Girase, Santosh J Haralkar, Sanjay M Mulaje, Suresh K Mangulikar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(2): 116-120.
- Assessment of Knowledge and Awareness Regarding Thyroid Disorders among Women of a Cosmopolitan City of Central India
Shailesh Rai, Suraj Sirohi, AK Khatri, Sanjay Dixit, Satish Saroshe
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 219-222.
- HIV/AIDS knowledge among adult male migrant factory workers of an industrial city in north India
SA Rizwan, Sanjay Rai, Kiran Goswami, Puneet Misra, Shashi Kant
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 236-242.
- Effect of Antenatal Exercise on Outcome of Labor
AK Khatri, Suraj Sirohi, Sanjay Dixit, Shailesh Rai, Dhruvendra Pandey
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 342-345.
- Assessment of Functionality of ASHAs with Respect to Health Services in Bharatpur, Rajasthan, 2016
Latika Nath Sinha, Vinod Goyal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(2): 96-100.
- Filariasis presenting with pancytopenia diagnosed by Microfilaria in bone marrow aspirate – Report of a rare entity from India
Debanjali Sinha, Sumantro Mondal, Tony Ete, Arijit Nag , Kaushik Bhar , Sattik Siddhanta, Jyotirmoy Pal, Alakendu Ghosh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(5): 638-639.
- Tobacco Use Among Adolescent: A Burning Issue in Bhopal city
Vishal Bathma, Swarn Likhar, Sanjay Agarwal, Mahesh Mishra, Uma Shukla
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 103-107.
- Frequency and Predictors of Hepatopulmonary Syndrome in Chronic Liver Disease Patients
Atanu Chandra, Soumya S Mondal, Sanjay K Mandal, Indranil Sen, Mithun Das, Snigdhendu Pal
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(3): 275-279.
- A study of neonatal and maternal outcomes of asthma during pregnancy
Babu Lal Meena, V. B. Singh, Parvej Sameja, Vijay Tundwal, Sanjay Beniwal
. 2013; 1(1): 23-27.
- A study of the clinical profile of right ventricular infarction in context to inferior wall myocardial infarction in a tertiary care centre
Daanish Aijaz Chhapra, Sanket Kaushik Mahajan, Sanjay Tukaram Thorat
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2013; 4(3): 170-176.
- Leuprolide induced Myocardial Infarction
Vikas Mishra, Rajendra Kumar Bansal, Chandra Mohan Verma, Ramesh Thakur, Umeshwar Pandey, Santosh Kumar Sinha,
Mohamadulla Razi, Mohammad Ahmad, Raj Pratap Singh Bharadwaj
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2016; 7(3): 130-132.
- A Cross Sectional Study to Assess the Health Status of Priests in a Pilgrimage City of Central India
Sanjay Kumar Chourasiya, Arpit Verma, Anil Singh Baghel, Satish Saroshe
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(4): 320-324.
- Clinical profile, morbidity and mortality among swine flu (H1N1) infected patients: 2015 Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh pandemic, India
Sanjay Dhawale, Satyam Jayant
. 2016; 3(2): 324-327.
- Prevalence of Candida Infection and its Antifungal Susceptibility Pattern in Tertiary Care Hospital, Ahmedabad
Lata R Patel, Jayshri D Pethani, Palak Bhatia, Sanjay D Rathod, Parul D Shah
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(4): 439-441.
- A Profile of Cases of Hemoglobinopathies at a Medical College
Shah Sejal J, Chauhan Sanjay C, Rathod Hitesh K, Patel Amul B, Sharma Vaibhavi Y
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(2): 137-140.
- Ultrastructural Studies on Proventriculus of Uttara Fowl
Rupam Sinha, Meena Mrigesh, Niddhi Arora, S. Tamilselvan
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(5): 181-188.
- Cerebral infarction: an unusual manifestation of viper snake bite
Jyotirmoy Pal, Sumantro Mondal, Debanjali Sinha, Tony Ete, Atanu Chakraborty, Arijit Nag, Gouranga Sarkar, Bikram Saha
. 2014; 2(3): 1180-1183.
- Prospective study to correlate the level of glycosylated haemoglobin with wound healing, vasculopathy and neuropathy in diabetic foot patients
Brajkishor Kumar, Manish Kumar Mishra, Ajit Sinha, Rajesh Kumar Soni, Dharmendra Kumar Patel
. 2016; 3(4): 2087-2091.
- Awareness about emergency contraceptives pill in women who came for medical termination of pregnancy
Preeti Yadav, Anita Sinha, Jay Karan, Purav Mody, A S Panwar, N. D. Kantharia
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2011; 1(2): 68-78.
- Prevalence of Coronary Artery Disease and Its Association with Various Risk Factors in Rural Area of Nagpur
Umesh Sinha, Sumit Dutt Bhardwaj
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(8): 703-707.
- A study of the nature and causes of domestic violence among the attendees of a domestic violence counseling center of a tertiary level hospital of a city of central India
Dixit Sanjay, AK Puranik, Satish Saroshe, Girjesh Gupta, Suraj Sirohi, Bhupendrakumar Rohit
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 728-732.
- Prevalence of Obesity among College Students in Rural Area of Bangalore
Sanjay T Varadappa, Prashanth Kumar S Prakash, Gangaboraiah, Ramesh Masthi N Raju, Lakshmeesha Y Subbanna
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 42-45.
- A Study of Nutritional Status of Adolescent Girls in Rural Area of Bhopal District
Sheloj M Joshi, Swarna Likhar, Sanjay S Agarwal, Mahesh Kumar Mishra, Umashankar Shukla
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(2): 191-194.
- AN UPDATES ON THE SEPSIS CAUSING MULTIPLE ORGAN DYSFUNCTIONS
HARIKESH MAURYA, SUSHEEL KUMAR DUBEY, POONAM BISHT, MONIKA SEMWAL, SANJAY GANDHI
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2016; 3(3): 31-40.
- Old Age Homes: Reasons for Admission and the Assessment of Health-Related Quality of Life of Inmates
Sanjay Dixit, S.B.Bansal, Sonal Banzal³, Roshini Saleem Raja, Shivani Dua, Rudri Agrawal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 73-77.
- Study of the Prescription Practices for Malaria Treatment and Prophylaxis among Government and Private Medical Practitioners in Bhavnagar City
Girish Pandya, Leena Sakhiya, Gaurishanker Shrimali, Sanjay Solanki, Sunil Nayak, M.P.Singh
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 399-401.
- Evaluation of Different Aspects of Janani Suraksha Yojna in Indore District, Madhya Pradesh
Priyanka Mahawar, Shweta Anand, Sanjay Dixit, A K Bhagwat, Salil Sakalle, Veena Yesikar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 512-515.
- Effect of Oral Administration of Urine of Pantja Goats on the Performance of Their Kids
Manish Pandey, Dev Vrat Singh, Sunil Kumar Rastogi, Brijesh Singh, Sanjay Kumar, Sanjay Kumar Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 158-164.
- A Study to Evaluate Internet Addiction Disorder among Students of a Medical College and Associated Hospital of Central India
Amit Malviya, Sanjay Dixit, Harish Shukla, Ankita Mishra, Abhineet Jain, Amrita Tripathi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 93-95.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW