|96 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- A study report on phylogenetic analysis of Classical swine fever virus isolated in different parts of the World
Sandip Chakraborty, B M Veeregowda
. 2012; 5(7): 437-442.
- Plants for Cattle Health: A Review of Ethno- Veterinary Herbs in Veterinary Health Care
Sandip Chakraborty, Saumen Kanti Pal
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2012; 1(4): 144-152.
- Molecular Diagnosis of CSF Virus Isolated from Indian Origin
Sandip Chakraborty, B. M. Veeregowda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2013; 3(1): 126-129.
- Ruptured ileal mesenteric dermoid mimicking acute abdomen: a clinical report
Mayukh Chakraborty, Sanghamitra Chakraborty
. 2016; 4(12): 5504-5506.
- Review Article on Mushroom Cultivation
Sandip H Patel
. 2014; 4(1): 47-59.
- Self-medication: Awareness and Attitude among undergraduate medical students in a tertiary care medical college, Dhule
Sandip Bharat Patil
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 198-202.
- Knowledge and Pattern about Medicine Use amongst Rural People of Maharashtra
Sandip S Jogdand, Jayshree D Naik
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 358-361.
- Socio-Demographic Correlates of Behavior Problems Amongst the Urban Slum Dwellers Aged Between 6 to 18 Years
Jayshree D Naik, Sandip S Jogdand
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(3): 222-225.
- Pattern of Behavior Problems amongst the Urban Slum Dwellers Aged 6 to 18 Years
Sandip S Jogdand, Jayshree D Naik
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(3): 245-248.
- Work Induced Stress among Medical Representatives in Aurangabad City, Maharashtra
Sandip B Patil, Jeewan Singh Meena
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 277-281.
- Effects of sixteen weeks exercise training on left ventricular dimensions and function in young athletes
Sandip M Hulke, Yuganti P Vaidya, Amandeepkour R Ratta
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2012; 2(2): 152-158.
- Correlation of sperm function test with antioxidant levels in seminal plasma
Shrikant Shete, Sandip Meghnad Hulke, Avinash Thakare
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2012; 2(2): 159-166.
- Rare Case Report of Dystocia Due to Suspected Schistosomus Reflexus Infected Foetus in Jamunapari Doe
D. Chakraborty, A. K. Nath, S. Roy, S. K. Mukhopadhayay, S. Ganguly
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2011; 1(1): 52-54.
- Saponin: Role in Animal system
T K Das, D Banerjee, D Chakraborty, M C Pakhira, B Shrivastava, R C Kuhad
. 2012; 5(4): 248-254.
- Nutritional and microbiological quality assessment of salt-smoke-dried product prepared from tengra (Mystus tengara) kept at ambient (26-28°C) and refrigeration temperature (4°C)
Md. Masud Rana, Subhash Chandra Chakraborty
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2016; 2(4): 678-684.
- Profile Of Homicidal Deaths: A Three Year Study At Surat Municipal Institute Of Medical Education And Research, Surat During 2011 -2013
Shailesh Jhaveri, Sandip Raloti, Rajesh Patel, Jignesh Brahbhatt, Vijay Kaushik
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 406-409.
- The case of the Disappearing House Sparrow (Passer domesticus indicus)
Anjan Dandapat, Dipak Banerjee and Dibyendu Chakraborty
. 2010; 3(2): 97-100.
- Genetic studies on various production and reproduction traits of Sahiwal and crossbred cattle (HFxJerseyxSahiwal) of an organised farm
Anjan Dandapat, Dipak Banerjee, Dibyendu Chakraborty
. 2010; 3(4): 167-168.
- Comparison of Standard tube agglutination test and indirect haemagglutination test in the detection of Listerial antibodies in animals
Pushpa H. Rathod , N. M. Shah, A. I. Dadawala, H. C. Chauhan, Sandip S. Patel, Khushboo Singh, P. Ranaware, B. S. Chandel
. 2010; 3(11): 506-508.
- Assessment of Escherichia coli isolates for In vitro biofilm production
A.I. Dadawala, Chauhan H.C., Chandel, B.S., Ranaware, P., Patel Sandip S, Khushboo Singh, Rathod P.H., Shah N.M. and Kher, H.N.
. 2010; 3(8): 364-366.
- Prevalence and Pattern of Tobacco Use in Rural Community of Jaipur, Rajasthan (India): A Cross Sectional Study
Anand M Dixit, Pankaj K Jain, Renu Agarwal, Sandip Gupta, Sushil K Shukla, Vidya Rani
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 16-20.
- Effects of periparturient anthelmintic treatment on milk yield and quality in dairy cows
Adil Borman, Md. Faruk Islam, Md. Shajedur Rahman, Md. Fazlul Hoque, Sandip Kispotta, Md. Anowarul Haque
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2016; 2(3): 409-413.
- An Effort to Determine Blood Group and Gender From Pattern of Finger Prints
Sandip K Raloti, Kalpesh A Shah, Viras C Patel, Anand K Menat, Rakesh N Mori, Nishith K Chaudhari
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 158-160.
- A study on fishery management of Bergobindapur baor at Chaugachha upazila under Jessore district, Bangladesh
B.M. Newaz Sharif, Rashidul Hassan, Md. Monirul Islam, Md. Mostafizur Rahaman, Sandip Kumer Das, Md. Idris Miah, Md. Ruhul Amin
Asian-Australasian Journal of Bioscience and Biotechnology. 2016; 1(2): 291-296.
- Water rehydration capacity analysis of different types of dried fish products at different water temperature stored at ambient and refrigeration condition
Md. Masud Rana, Nusrat Hossain Nushy, Sonia Sharmin, Subhash Chandra Chakraborty
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2018; 4(1): 21-26.
- Study of Locomotor Disability due to Various Types of Trauma
Sandip Rameshrao Dhole, Anil Kumar Gaur, Sumedh Narayan More, Harshanand Popalwar, Vaibhav Lokhande
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(3): 194-198.
- Ring chromosome 15 presenting as short stature, intellectual disability and café-au-lait spots
Sandip G. Gediya, Lakhan Poswal, Anuradha Sanadhya, Suresh Goyal
. 2016; 4(11): 5087-5089.
- Correlation of cobalt binding activity of albumin with the common markers of oxidative stress in thalassemia syndrome patients
Angshuman De, Neepa Chowdhury, Pradyot Kumar Sen, Indranil Chakraborty, Prantar Chakraborty, Kaushik Bhowmick
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2013; 2(4): 297-301.
- A case report: primary CNS angiitis
Madhuri P. Holay, Prasad D. Game, Sandip Kharkar, Piyush Chudalwar
. 2015; 3(7): 1813-1816.
- Effect of proximal femoral nailing in proximal third femur fracture
Ashutosh Goswami, Umesh Chaudhari, Bhavik Dalal, Archit Gandhi, Sandip Rathod
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 904-907.
- Coffin siris syndrome: a rare clinical entity
Rupali Jain, Sandip Gediya, Amzad Khan, Suresh Goyal, Lakhan Poswal
. 2016; 3(4): 1463-1465.
- A Vegetarian Capsule: A Review
Bharat V. Jain, Md. Rageeb Md. Usman, Sandip R Pawar, Naresh R Patil,Pratik J Patil, Shashikant N Sharma
. 2012; 2(2): 10-12.
- Assessment of ischaemia modified albumin in unstable angina and its correlation with selected acute phase reactants
NEEPA CHOWDHURY, ANGSHUMAN DE, RABINDRA BHATTACHARYA, INDRANIL CHAKRABORTY, SANDIP CHAKRABORTY
American Journal of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology. 2014; 3(2): 51-56.
- Cytodiagnosis of Metastatic Cervical Lymphadenopathy in A Tertiary Care Centre in North-East India - A One Year Study
Sanjay Nath, Nabaneet Majumder, Samarpita Nama, Ramit Chakraborty, Ganes Chandra Hati, Habibul Islam
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(4): 296-299.
- Reproductive Morbidity Profile among Ever Married Women (15-44) years of Rural Etawah District, Uttar Pradesh: A Cross-Sectional Study
Vidya Rani, Anand M Dixit, Sandip Kumar, Naresh P Singh, Pankaj Kumar Jain, Kariwal Peeyush
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(1): 35-40.
- Evaluation of the validity of risk malignancy index in clinically diagnosed ovarian masses and to compare it with the validity of individual constituent parameter of risk malignancy index
Kanan Avinash Yelikar, Sonali Satish Deshpande, Sandip Sopan Nanaware, Sanjaykumar Bhaskarrao Pagare
. 2016; 5(2): 460-464.
- Study of prevalence and associated risk factors of anaplasmosis and theileriasis in cattle
Sandip Kispotta, Md. Faruk Islam, Md. Fazlul Hoque, Md. Shajedur Rahman, Adil Borman, Md. Anowarul Haque, Md. Rezaur Rahman
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2016; 2(4): 567-576.
- Accidental hanging in an eight-year old child
Sandip Ray, Sangeeta Meena, Bijoy Patra
. 2016; 3(2): 678-680.
- Sonographic assessment of lower uterine segment at term with previous caesarean section
Sandip Lahiri, Suresh Chandra Mondal, Sudip Ranjan Pal
. 2015; 4(1): 164-167.
- Earliest use of initial prophylactic dose of magnesium sulphate (MgSO4) in severe pre-eclampsia to improve maternal and perinatal outcome, in a rural medical college, WB, India
Suresh Chandra Mondal, Sandip Lahiri, Sudip Ranjan Paul
. 2014; 3(3): 653-655.
- Utilization of ASHA services by the pregnant women of rural Tripura, India
Himadri Bhattacharya, Nimaichand Luwang, Mousumi Sarkar, Tanusree Chakraborty, Subrata Baidya
. 2015; 3(9): 2223-2227.
- Evaluation of Spent Mushroom Substrate as biofertilizer for growth improvement of Capsicum annuum L.
Somnath Roy, Shibu Barman, Usha Chakraborty, Bishwanath Chakraborty
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2015; 3(3): 022-027.
- Lung function test in petrol pump workers.
Sandip Meghnad Hulke, Prashant M Patil, Avinash E Thakare, Yuganti Prabhakar Vaidya.
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2012; 2(1): 71-75.
- A study of knowledge and practice regarding Hepatitis B among nursing students attending tertiary care hospitals in Agartala city
Taranga Reang, Tanushree Chakraborty, Mousumi Sarker, Amar Tripura
. 2015; 3(7): 1641-1649.
- Cerebral infarction: an unusual manifestation of viper snake bite
Jyotirmoy Pal, Sumantro Mondal, Debanjali Sinha, Tony Ete, Atanu Chakraborty, Arijit Nag, Gouranga Sarkar, Bikram Saha
. 2014; 2(3): 1180-1183.
- Association of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and coronary artery disease
Biswajit Majumder, Viral Tandel, Sandip Ghosh, Sharmistha Chatterjee
. 2016; 4(10): 4359-4364.
- Natural Indicator as a substitute to Synthetic indicator-A Developmental Approach
Chinmoy Paul, Debarupa D. Chakraborty, Amitava Ghosh, Prithviraj Chakraborty
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(9): 120-122.
- A rare case of chronic ectopic pregnancy mimicking ovarian tumor: a diagnostic dilemma
Maureen Prativa Tigga, Salil Bindu Chakraborty, Jayanta Ray, Sourish Debbarma, Amulya Debbarma
. 2015; 4(3): 918-920.
- Genetic diversity analysis of colored and white rice genotypes using Microsatellite (SSR) and Insertion-Deletion (INDEL) markers
Siddhi Patel, Rallapalli Ravikiran, Sudeshna Chakraborty, Sneha Macwana, N. Sasidharan, Ruchi Trivedi, Bhushan Aher
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2014; 26(6): 497-507.
- Association between Stress and Hypertension among Adults More Than 30 Years: A Case-Control Study
Sandip Bhelkar, Sonal Deshpande, Sharad Mankar, Prabhakar Hiwarkar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(6): 430-433.
- Mortality pattern in non human primates in Assam, India
Bichitra Gopal Nath, Apurba Chakraborty
. 2013; 6(1): 39-41.
- Organochlorine Insecticide Poisoning in a Golden langur (Trachypithecus geei) - a Case Report
Bichitra Gopal Nath, Apurba Chakraborty
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2013; 3(1): 130-132.
- Development and Validation of UV-Spectroscopic Method for Estimation of Niacin in Bulk and Pharmaceutical Dosage Form
Indranil Chanda, Ripunjoy Bordoloi, Debarupa D. Chakraborty, Prithviraj Chakraborty, Smriti Rekha Chanda Das
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(9): 81-84.
- Effects of Antioxidants in Ameliorating Seasonal Stress in Pig Puberty
Arindam Chakraborty, Anubha Baruah, Arundhati Bora, Jitendra Goswami, Debojyoti Dutta, Dhireswar Kalita, Ranjit K Biswas
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 249-253.
- Auditory assessment of children with severe hearing loss using behavioural observation audiometry and brainstem evoked response audiometry
Rakhi Kumari, Priyanko Chakraborty, R. K. Jain, Dhananjay Kumar
. 2016; 4(7): 2870-2873.
- Study Of Retinal Nerve Fibre Layer Thickness In Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus By 3-Dimensional Optical Coherence Tomography From Eastern India
RUDRAJIT PAUL, ASIM KUMAR GHOSH, BIJOY CHAKRABORTY, SOUVIK DAN
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(5): 034-038.
- Efficacy of Basella alba and Tribulus terrestris extracts for production of monosex Nile tilapia, Oreochromis niloticus
Indranath Ghosal, Debosree Mukherjee, Csaba Hancz, Suman Bhusan Chakraborty
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(8): 152-158.
- Determinants of nutritional anaemia in children less than five years age
Sandip Ray, Jagdish Chandra, Jayashree Bhattacharjee, Sunita Sharma, Anuja Agarwala
. 2016; 3(2): 403-408.
- Vitamin D status in outpatient department patients: a retrospective study
Niru Chhetri, Ajit Chhetri, Gora Chand Bhattacharya, Arati Mukherjee, Sandip Sen, Abhay Kumar
. 2016; 4(6): 2276-2280.
- A comparative study on the antioxidant and immunomodulatory properties of curcumin conjugated gold nanospheres and free curcumin
Leichombam Mohindro Singh, Biswajit Chakraborty, Ramkrishna Pal, Anupam Nath, Sudip Pal, Dewan Shahidur Rahman, Sujit Kumar Ghosh, Mahuya Sengupta
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(11): 56-63.
- Study of cord blood ischemia modified albumin levels in the evaluation of birth asphyxia
Soumyadeep Biswas, Pinaki Sarkar, Indranil Chakraborty, Sibarjun Ghosh, Ramesh Chandra Halder
American Journal of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology. 2014; 3(2): 46-50.
- CMV retinitis in an HIV patient with clinical and immunological failure on HAART
Dipankar Chakraborty, Samir Kumar Rama
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(1): 142-144.
- A Cross Sectional Study of the Prevalence of Obesity or Overweight and its Correlates among School Children in a Central India District
Dhiraj Kumar Srivastava, Pankaj Kumar Jain, Monika Srivastav, Neeraj Gour, Bharati Choubey, Sandip Kumar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(12): 726-732.
- A Study on Undiagnosed Hypertension and Its Associated Factors among Adults Residing in a Rural Area of West Bengal
Nabanita Chakraborty, Asok K Mandal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(1): 60-63.
- OIL OF MESUA FERREA L. SEED AS A PROMISING PHARMACEUTICAL EXCIPIENT IN LIPID BASED NANOFORMULATION
Tapash Chakraborty, Malay K Das
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(7): 133-141.
- Determination of serum protein desialylation status as an indicator of duration of transfusion therapy in individuals with thalassemia syndrome
Mrinal Pal, Indranil Chakraborty, Utpal Chowdhuri, Jayanta De, Kanika Mandi Choudhuri
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2013; 2(3): 163-167.
- Neem – A Cynosure of Modern Medicine: A Review
Purabi Barman, Nekibuddin Ahmed, Dipanjan Chakraborty
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(2): 1-7.
- Progress in Brain Delivery of Anti-HIV Drugs
Malay K Das, Tapash Chakraborty
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(7): 154-164.
- Prevalence of parasitic infection in captive non human primates of Assam State Zoo, India
Bichitra Gopal Nath, Saidul Islam, Apurba Chakraborty
. 2012; 5(10): 614-616.
- In Vitro Antidiabetic and Anti-oxidant Activities of Methanol Extract of Tinospora Sinensis
Anindita Banerjee, Bithin Maji, Sandip Mukherjee, Kausik Chaudhuri, Tapan Seal
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(3): 61-67.
- Eye of the tiger sign in neurodegeneration with brain iron accumulation: a case report
Sumantro Mondal, Debasish Dey, Tony Ete, Debanjali Sinha, Arijit Nag, Atanu Chakraborty, Amod Prasad
. 2014; 2(1): 370-372.
- Evaluation of in vitro antioxidant potential of Tea (Camelia sinensis) leaves obtained from different heights of Darjeeling Hill, West Bengal
Karabi Chakraborty, Sanchita Bhattacharjee, Tapan Kumar Pal, Sauryya Bhattacharyya
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(1): 063-068.
- Influence of Pig Farming in Livelihood Improvement of Farmers in Meghalaya
Frankinstar Shadap, Kamala Kanta Saharia, Leema Bora, Chintu Debbarman, Arindam Chakraborty, Riwanki Pyrtuh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 261-268.
- Role of cerebrospinal fluid lactate dehydrogenase and creatine phosphokinase in the differential diagnosis of bacterial, viral, and tubercular meningitis
Ankur Banik, Sourish Chatterjee, Milan Chakraborty
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(11): 864-868.
- A Comparative Assessment of Knowledge and Awareness Regarding Breast Cancer among Women of Reproductive Age Group in District Etawah
Mahima Kumar, Dhiraj Kumar Srivastava, Pankaj Kumar Jain, Sandip Kumar, Anand Mohan Dixit, Ruchi Yadav
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(11): 636-640.
- Genetic Studies on Growth and Production Traits in Rambouillet Sheep
Vikas bin Zaffer, Raman Kant Taggar, Dibyendu Chakraborty, Simran Singh, Peer Mohmmad Azhar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(12): 264-269.
- Women Empowerment in India – A Perspective
Ankita Dey, Kunal K Majumdar, Arun Kumar Chakraborty, Asok Kumar Mandal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(8): 574-579.
- Maxillary osteosarcoma masquerading as chronic sinusitis—an intriguing case for surgical pathologists
Soham Chakraborty, Jayati Datta, Manisha Mahata, Sanghamitra Mukherjee, Tushar Kanti Das
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(12): 1788-1790.
- Socio-demographic correlates of deliberate self-harm among the patients of substance abuse disorders attending a Medical College of West Bengal
Aditya Prasad Sarkar, Subrata Sen, Prasenjit Ray, Amitava Chakraborty, Nandini Bhaduri, Asim Kumar Mallick
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(2): 270-273.
- In vitro antioxidant and cytotoxic activity of Zanthonitrile isolated from Zanthoxylum alatum
Indrajit Karmakar, Sagnik Haldar, Mainak Chakraborty, Saikat Dewanjee, Pallab Kanti Haldar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(6): 119-122.
- Isolation, characterization, and functional groups analysis of Pseudoxanthomonas indica RSA-23 from rhizosphere soil
Sreenivasa Nayaka, Bidhayak Chakraborty, Pallavi Sathyanarayan Swamy, Meghashyama Prabhakara Bhat, Dattatraya Airodagi, Dhanyakumara Shivapoojar Basavarajappa, Muthuraj Rudrappa, Halaswamy Hiremath, Shashiraj Kareyelloppa Nagaraja, Chaitra Madhappa
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(11): 101-106.
- Multidrug-resistant tubercular cold abscess: a rare form of extrapulmonary MDR-TB
Abinash Agarwala, Aparup Dhua, Mukul Chakraborty, Malay Kumar Maikap, Falguni Mandi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(4): 583-585.
- Optimization of production and partial characterization of cellulase and protease enzymes from Aeromonas hydrophila ASM-S32
Sourav Chakraborty, Ziaul Faruque Joy, Ashequl Haque, Asif Iqbal, Salma Akhter, Palash Kumar Sarker, S M Abu Sayem
Journal of Advanced Biotechnology and Experimental Therapeutics. 2019; 2(3): 103-113.
- The role of nociceptin and orexin in the pathophysiology of psychogenic stress and sepsis: A literature review
Shinjini Chakraborty, Debarpan Guhathakurta, Kumarjeet Banerjee, Anubrata Bhattacharya, Bibaswan Basu, Devashish Sen
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(6): 980-986.
- Root-fungal associations in plants from home gardens of Tripura, Northeast India
Kripamoy Chakraborty, Atithi Debnath, Aparajita Roy Das, Ajay Krishna Saha, Panna Das
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2019; 7(5): 25-30.
- Morbidity profile of elderly population in Ghaziabad district: a cross-sectional study
Harsh Bardhan, Anand Mohan Dixit, Renu Agarwal, Pankaj Kumar Jain, Sandip Gupta, Sushil Kumar Shukla
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(6): 1098-1102.
- Assessment of risk of type 2 diabetes using simplified Indian Diabetes Risk Score – Community-based cross-sectional study
Krutarth R Brahmbhatt, Tamal Chakraborty, Chandana Gopal, Shwethashree M, Sajjan Madappady, Sowndarya TA, Bharani Kumar Anbalagan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2522-2525.
- A cyto-histo pathological correlation of bladder tumors in relation to smoking as a risk factor
Tanushree Satpathy, Binapani Satpathy, Sukumar Chakraborty, Prasanna Kumar Satpathy, Payala Vijayalakshmi
. 2018; 8(2): 73-77.
- An epidemiological study on road traffic accident cases admitted to a tertiary care hospital of central Uttar Pradesh
Mahima, Sandip Kumar, Kirti Jaiswal, Sushil Kumar Shukla, Pankaj Kumar Jain, Prashant Kumar Bajpai
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(6): 425-429.
- Study of leukocyte profile in patients of fever with splenomegaly
Khushboo Garg, Anju Bharti, Sandip Kumar, Lalit Prashant Meena, Jaya Chakravarty, Madhukar Rai
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(8): 628-634.
- Injury pattern of road traffic accident cases in a rural hospital of central Uttar Pradesh
Kirti Jaiswal, Sandip Kumar, Santosh Kumar Sant, Amit Kant Singh, Alok Kumar, Anamika Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(10): 1347-1350.
- Report of two rare cases of Kindler's syndrome in siblings
Neha Chowdary Koganti, Nayeem Sadath Haneef, Fatima Razvi, B. Y. Praveen Kumar, Nikhat Fatima, Mohammed Altamash Zubair, Debasmita Chakraborty
. 2017; 7(2): 118-121.
- A case report showing coexistence of two autoimmune diseases-psoriasis and vitiligo
Debasmita Chakraborty, Nayeem Sadath Haneef, Fatima Razvi, B. Y. Praveen Kumar, Nikhat Fatima, Neha Chowdary Koganti, Mohammed Altamash Zubair
. 2017; 7(2): 114-117.
- Depression and diabetes: A tendency or demon of darkness among diabetics? A cross-sectional study among type 2 diabetes mellitus patients attending an “integrated diabetes and gestational diabetes clinic” of Eastern India
Aparna Tewari, Tapas Kumar Som, Rakesh Kumar, Debasis Basu, Gautam Ghose, Sasthi Narayan Chakraborty, Kajal Hansda, Richa
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(11): 932-938.
- Fabrication of Bucco-matrix tablets of Amoxicillin trihydrate on the basis of release and permeation kinetics
Gopa Roy Biswas, Subhasis Chakraborty, Nabarun Ghosh, Sutapa Biswas Majee
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(4): 048-052.
- Age-Specific Peripheral Anti-Müllerian Hormone (AMH) Concentration: A Candidate Endocrine Marker for Fertility Assessment in Cattle
Avijit Haldar, Sachinandan De, Devika Gautam, Dipanjan Chakraborty, Saptak Dey, Prasenjit Pal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(9): 104-115.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW