24 articles found.
- Outlet forceps in modern era, A Dangerous instrument or an Art of Obstetrics?
Gunvant Vaishnav, Jolly Vaishnav
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2012; 1(3): 171-176.
- Adhesion Phenomena in Pharmaceutical Products and Applications of AFM
Emily Callard Preedy, Stefano Perni, Polina Prokopovich
REVIEWS OF ADHESION AND ADHESIVES. 2014; 2(2): 226-252.
- RETRO-DUODENAL PERFORATES - SURGICAL TREATMENT
Dimitar Stoykov, Polina Marinova
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2018; 2(4): 99-102.
- A Study of Feto-Maternal Outcome in Patients with Prelabour Rupture of Membranes at Term (>37 Weeks)
Vaishnav J, Vaishnav G
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2012; 1(2): 118-124.
- Assessment of physical activity and physical fitness among undergraduate medical students
Sai Vaishnav Polina, Jayamala A K, Karthika U Priyadharshini, Subhashri S, Pavitra B, Saraswathi M
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2023; 13(1): 47-53.
- Outcome of Low Maintenance Dose Magnesium Sulphate in Eclampsia Patients of a Tertiary Care Hospital of Gujarat, India- A Prospective Study
Krina K Kathawadia, Priyanka C Patel, Smruti B Vaishnav
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(2): 199-203.
- Cognitive style assessment of Indian medical faculty - A step toward achieving cognitive integration in teaching practices
Bhalendu S Vaishnav, Smruti B Vaishnav, Jagdish Varma, Anusha Prabhakaran, Mahendra Chotaliya
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(7): 1065-1069.
- Role of Pulmonary Angiography in Congenital Heart Diseases among Children
Kavita U Vaishnav, Chhaya J Bhatt, Soujanya D Bolla, Dharita S Shah
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 332-337.
- Effect of special breathing techniques on quality of life in elderly individuals
Nirav P Vaghela, Bhalendu S Vaishnav, Jaishree D Ganjiwale
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(12): 1185-1189.
- Knowledge, attitude & practices about cervical cancer and screening among nursing staff in a teaching hospital
Alok Goyal, Gunvant Vaishnav, Anjani Shrivastava, Ragini Verma, Anjali Modi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 249-253.
- Perception of living kidney donors after taking a decision of kidney donation and their perception of the quality of life after kidney donation
Ankit Vaishnav, Uttam Kumar Paul, Dilip Kumar Pal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(12): 1063-1067.
- Risk of Malignancy Index (RMI) in the Pre-Operative Evaluation of Patients with Adnexal Masses
Rajat Kumar, Gunvant Vaishnav, Anjali Soni, Kalpana Dave
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2016; 5(1): 1-11.
- Study of impact of manual biochemistry practicals vs practicals using automation techniques in first-year MBBS students
Deepali Vaishnav, Manjusha Hivre, Veena Hatolkar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1925-1928.
- Delayed-type of hypersensitivity reaction due to piperacillin/tazobactam causing severe thrombocytopenia
Mihir Parekh, Sanket Sheth, Bhalendu Vaishnav, Anusha Mangalampalli
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(3): 266-268.
- Meconium and its Significance and Obstetric Outcome
Anjali Soni, Gunvant D Vaishnav, Jagdish Gohil
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2015; 4(1): 1861-8.
- A randomized comparative study of preoperative fentanyl and dexmedetomidine nebulization on the hemodynamic response to endotracheal intubation
Asmita V Chaudhary, Barkha D Vaishnav, Prasant Chaudhary, Kinjal Sanghavi, Bipin Shah, Sangeeta Chudasama
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2023; 13(3): 578-581.
- Linalool protects hippocampal CA1 neurons and improves functional outcomes following experimental ischemia/reperfusion in rats
Vishal Airao, Prakruti Buch, Tejas Sharma, Devendra Vaishnav, Sachin Parmar
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2021; 9(2): 174-181.
- Analytical study of factors determining success rate of trial of scar (TOS)
Ashish Panchal, Anjali Soni, Parth Joshi, Gunvant Vaishnav, S L Pagi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(6): 853-857.
- Chronic Severe Iron Deficiency Anemia in Hospitalized Indian Patients: Laboratory Profile and Treatment Outcomes
Bhumika Vaishnav, Arvind Bamanikar, Sukanya Dasgupta, Sameer Shaikh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(6): 304-310.