|94 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- YOGA AND CORRECTION OF CRIMINAL BEHAVIOUR:
A PRELIMINARY REPORT
K. S. JOSHI
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 1982; 1(2): 43-45.
- Prevalence and antibiotic susceptibility profile of MRSA isolated from the Anterior Nares of school going children in Gulbarga
Sagar M Arali, Vivek Kulkarni, Manjula N. G., Subhashchandra M. Gaddad, Y. M. Jayaraj, Channappa T. Shivannavar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 620-626.
- Disaster management: Role of dental professionals
Ramandeep Singh Gambhir, Daljit Kapoor, Gurminder Singh, Gurjashan Singh, Saniya Setia
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 424-429.
- Role of men in fertility and family planning in a peri-urban community in Punjab, India
Amrit Virk, Meenu Kalia, B P Gupta, Jasdeep Singh, Harinder Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 613-617.
- Biomedical waste management practices in a tertiary-care hospital in Punjab
Meenu Kalia, Amrit Virk, B P Gupta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(2): 179-183.
- PHYTOCHEMICAL AND PHARMACOLOGICAL ASPECTS OF TEPHROSIA GENUS: A BRIEF REVIEW
Vimal John Samuel, Agasa Ramu Mahesh, Vedigounder Murugan
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(3): 117-125.
- Cultural disgrace among tuberculosis patients in Sagar district of Madhya Pardesh in India
Talha Saad, Abhay Shashin Tirkey, Wahid Khan
. 2016; 4(2): 562-566.
- Hepatoprotective activity of Chenopodium album Linn: in vitro and in vivo studies
Nilesh Kumar Jain, Abhay Kumar Singhai
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2012; 2(4): 331-336.
- Study of clinical, etiological, and biochemical profile of patients with liver abscess: A prospective study
Abhay S Tirkey, Maneesh Jain
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(11): 905-908.
- Role of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor and Transforming Growth Factor-β in Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Saurabh Kumar Chhonker, Divya Rawat, Raj Kumar Koiri
THE ULUTAS MEDICAL JOURNAL. 2017; 3(2): 25-31.
- Study of prevalence and clinical presentation of fibrocalculous pancreatic diabetes in and around Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh), Central India
Hakam Singh Patel, Sandeep Kumar Jain
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(10): 2168-2172.
- Individual and community level response for pulmonary tuberculosis patients in India
Talha Saad, Abhay S. Tirkey, Jamal Akhtar
. 2016; 4(1): 262-267.
- Biochemical studies in relation to the risk factors of metabolic syndrome and cardiovascular diseases in South Indian population with subclinical thyroid disease
Srinivasa Nageswara Rao G, Saravanan S, Sruti Eswar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(6): 1003-1007.
- Ventral hernia in an Ongole Cow
P.Vidya Sagar, D.Harish and P. Pundari Babu
. 2010; 3(2): 90-91.
- To evaluate diagnostic efficacy of maternal serum C - reactive protein (CRP) to predict preterm labor.
Kavita Gahlot, Kiran Pandey, Punya P. Singh, Vikash Gahlot, Rajesh Mourya
. 2016; 5(11): 4001-4004.
- Cyproheptadine and Dexamethasone Abuse
Sagar Karia, Nahid Dave, Avinash De Sousa, Nilesh Shah, Sushma Sonavane
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 88-89.
- A study of knowledge, attitude, and practice of pharmacovigilance among medical students at a tertiary care teaching hospital in Madhya Pradesh, India
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(9): 851-855.
- Socio-demographic Trends in Patients Consuming Crude Opium Attending Psychiatry Clinic of a Tertiary Care Hospital in Mumbai
Sagar Karia, Vijay Pawar, Devavrat Harshe, Rahul Bagale, Anup Bharati, Avinash Desousa
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(11): 853-855.
- A descriptive study of the socio-demographic determinants influencing adolescent pregnancy in Shimoga Town, Karnataka
Aniruddh K Menon, Praveen Kumar N, MV Sagar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(5): 552-555.
- Split hand/split-foot malformations: a report of four cases in a family with variable presentations
Sagar Bharatlal Jaiswal, Sanjay Jayantilal Soni, Chirag D. Patel, Ashish J. Suthar
. 2015; 3(10): 2867-2869.
- Evaluation of the incidence and outcome of gestational diabetes mellitus using the current international consensus guidelines for diagnosing hyperglycaemia in pregnancy
Ganga Sagar Tiwary, Meenakshi K. Bharadwaj, Manash Biswas, Madhusudan Dey
. 2016; 5(3): 663-668.
- Assessment of primary immunization coverage in children between 12 to 23 months in Bhadravathi taluk, Shimoga
Mallappa Odomani, MV Sagar, Omprakash Ambure, Vijaykumar Mane
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(5): 560-563.
- Prevalence, awareness, treatment and control of hypertension among adults of Raipur city, Chhattisgarh, India: a cross sectional study
Smita Verma, Kamlesh K. Jain, Divya Sahu, Prem Sagar Panda
. 2016; 4(9): 4089-4092.
- A comparative study of clinical outcomes of post placental insertion versus interval insertion of Copper T 380A intrauterine device
Suchi Gupta, Shubha Sagar Trivedi, Ratna Biswas
. 2015; 4(3): 765-769.
- Secondary narcolepsy in a child after resection of a craniopharyngioma
Hardik Sheth, Sagar Karia, Nilesh Shah, Avinash Desousa
. 2016; 3(1): 291-293.
- Childhood onset trichotillomania: a retrospective analysis of 78 cases visiting tertiary general hospital
Harshal Sathe, Sagar Karia, Chandan Narankar, Avinash Desousa
. 2016; 3(4): 1284-1287.
- Dark liver on MRI: throwing light on clinically unsuspected hemochromatosis in double heterozygote HbE-beta thalassemia
Rohini Gupta, Sagar Tomer, Amit Kumar, Pooja Jain, Ritu Nair Misra
. 2016; 4(8): 3632-3635.
- Protective effect of Pisonia aculeata on paracetamol induced hepatotoxicity in rats
Chinnasamy Anbarasu, Balasubramanium Rajkapoor, Jayapalu Kalpana
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2011; 1(3): 167-172.
- A study of Helicobacter pylori infection in patients of ischemic cerebro vascular stroke
Vidya Sagar, Khwaja Saifullah Zafar, Granth Kumar
. 2016; 4(2): 589-592.
- Analytical study of correlating of investigational modalities with clinical diagnosis of benign breast diseases with special reference to fine needle aspiration cytology
Ramesh Sagar, Abdul Azeem Gaddikeri, Vijay Kumar Rathod
. 2015; 2(3): 227-230.
- Biofilm producing multidrug resistant Acinetobacter species from a tertiary care hospital: a therapeutic challenge
Manju Bala, Satish Gupte, Prerna Aggarwal, Maninder Kaur, Ashwini Manhas
. 2016; 4(7): 3024-3026.
- A rare case of Sister Mary Joseph nodule as the only sign of unknown primary malignancy
Sunil M. Lanjewar, Vishal Nandagawali, Dhiraj Sagrule, Pratik Lavankar, Kuntal M. Surana, Praful Khuje, Sagar Bhalerao
. 2016; 3(3): 1682-1684.
- Echocardiographic assessment of the impact of cardiovascular risk factors on left ventricular systolic function in patients with acute myocardial infarction
Vijay Kumar Verma, Ramakant Rawat, Vidya Sagar, Granth Kumar
. 2014; 2(3): 1101-1106.
- Evaluation of lactogenic activity of Triumfetta rhomboidea L. root: Validating its traditional usage
Himanshu Bhusan Sahoo, Pravat Kusum Mandal, Rakesh Sagar, Subrat Kumar Bhattamisra
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2016; 6(1): 26-30.
- Analysis of price variation amongst different formulations of anxiolytic drugs available in Indian market
Vihang S. Chawan, Sagar V. Badwane, Kalpesh V. Gawand, Maheshi U. Chhaya
. 2016; 4(6): 2398-2401.
- Wandering spleen: as a differential diagnosis in pelvic masses
Sunil Motiram Lanjewar, Dhiraj Sagrule, Vishal Nandagawali, Pratik Lawankar, Kuntal Surana, Praful Khuje, Sagar Bhalerao, Abhinav Debanath, Sarvagya Mishra
. 2016; 3(4): 2337-2340.
- Identification of child sexual abuse and prevention of psychiatric morbidity
Avinash A. Desousa, Sagar B. Karia, Nilesh B. Shah, Amresh A. Shrivastava
. 2016; 3(1): 1-7.
- SICKLE CELL ANEMIA : A CASE STUDY
Sagar Mahendrabhai Bhinde, GJPIASR, ANAND
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2017; 23(1): 55-60.
- Effect of Environmental Factors on Production and Reproduction Traits of Vrindavani Cattle
Amit Baranwal, Neerasa Govardhana Sagar, D R Pruthviraj, Babu Lal Saini, Satish Kumar, Avneesh Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(6): 113-122.
- Prevalence of anaemia among pregnant women in rural India: a longitudinal observational study
Mishu Mangla, Deepak Singla
. 2016; 5(10): 3500-3505.
- Partogram: clinical study to assess the role of Partogram in primigravidae in labor
Manjulatha VR, Anitha GS, Nirmala Shivalingaiah
. 2016; 5(4): 1014-1025.
- How far are the platelet indices mirror image of mechanism of thrombocytopenia-mystery still remains?
Trupti V. Katti, Sagar C. Mhetre, Chaya Annigeri
. 2014; 1(3): 200-205.
- Pregnancy outcome in women with heart disease at a tertiary referral teaching center in Northern India
Kavita Gahlot, Punya Pratap Singh, K. Pandey
. 2016; 5(9): 3056-3059.
- Is the risk of menstrual abnormalities higher among women after tubectomy? A case—control study
Mishu Mangla, Deepak Singla
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(9): 1251-1254.
- A comprehensive analysis of Factors that motivate and hinder the Blood Donation Decision among the Younger Population.
Sonam Kumari, Tilak Raj Raina
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2015; 4(4): 107-111.
- Ultrasonography: a diagnostic choice to localise intra uterine contraceptive devices
Prabh D. Sethi, Nisha Goyal, Anil Garg
. 2016; 5(9): 2964-2967.
- Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis: a rare manifestation of dengue fever.
Umar Farooque, Sundas Karimi, Sagar Kumar
. 2018; 1(2): 13-16.
- Surgical Management of Pervious Urachus in Four Ongole Female Calves
Palli Ravi Kumar, Pentyala Vidya Sagar and Mulinti Raghunath
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(5): 109-111.
- Proximate Composition of Some Mangrove Leaves Used As Alternative Fodders in Indian Sunderban Region
Sarbaswarup Ghosh, Somraj Chattoraj, Agniv Nandi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(11): 62-65.
- Role of RBC's alloimmunization in multiple transfused thalassaemia patients
Amita Sagar Patel, Sejal Gamit, Mayuri Gohil
. 2016; 4(3): 822-828.
- Evaluation of laryngoscopic view, intubation difficulty and sympathetic response during direct laryngoscopy in sniffing position and simple head extension: a prospective and randomized comparative study
Rashmi Pal, Sangeeta Chauhan, Bhanu Kumar Ved, Shankar Rao Lad
. 2015; 3(8): 1895-1901.
- Current pattern of drug resistance in new cases of pulmonary tuberculosis at a tertiary care centre in India
Abhishek Agarwal, Shiv Sagar Gupta, Rajendra Prasad, Sudhanshu Kathuria, Jaswant Singh Chauhan, Amita Jain
. 2015; 2(3): 192-195.
- Rhinosporidiosis: a clinicopathological study from a Rural Tertiary Health Care Centre, Bihar, India
Aloke Bose Majumdar, Dipayan Biswas, Shib Shankar Paul, Souradeep Ray, Gajendra Kumar
. 2014; 1(3): 213-216.
- Does Poor Health Index in India Suggest Trouble for National Reforms Like Women Empowerment as per Sustainable Development Goals or Vice Versa?
Singh Sandhya, Kaushal Rituja, Saxena DM
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(10): 773-777.
- Effect of a-Galactosidase Supplementation to Guar (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba) Meal Based Diets on Production and Egg Quality in Commercial Layers
Lakavath Vidya Sagar, Malisetty Venkateswarlu, Jatoth Narasimha, Raghunandan
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(9): 53-60.
- Comparative evaluation of Mycobacterium tuberculosis drug susceptibility testing between Direct Nitrate Reductase assay and Direct Proportion Method
Neelu Jain, Nitin Jain, Vaishali Jain
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 86-90.
- Prevalence of overweight and obesity and factors affecting it in affluent adolescents of Raichur city
Niranjan N, Sagar Hiremath, Akhil Kapoor, Pramod Kumar Berwal
. 2015; 2(1): 21-24.
- Pattern of hepatitis B and C infection among gravid women and their newborns in a tertiary care infirmary in India
Sheeba Marwah, Ritin Mohindra, Sushmita Sharma, Praveen V. Mohan
. 2016; 5(2): 354-360.
- A study on premenstrual syndrome among adolescent girl students in an urban area of West Bengal
Ranjana Mandal, Aditya Prasad Sarkar, Supriti Ghorai
. 2015; 4(4): 1012-1015.
- Neo-adjuvant chemotherapy and the recurrence of breast cancer in a tertiary care rural hospital of West Bengal, India
Sanhita Mukherjee, Bishan Basu, Nilay Mandal, Diptakanti Mukhopadhyay, Biplab Kumar Biswas, Bidyut Mandal
. 2016; 4(12): 5387-5392.
- Comparison of serum CRP levels in healthy controls and different stages of COPD
Chinchole S Baburao, Najan A Bhausaheb, Sudhir Chaudhary
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(11): 1532-1535.
- Socio-Economic Status of Backyard Poultry Rearing Rural Women of Bundelkhand Region of Uttar Pradesh
Rita Bharti, M. P. Sagar, Mahesh Chander, Deepa Singh, Prabhat Yadav
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(11): 158-163.
- Appetite and weight loss in children on atomoxetine therapy: an exploratory clinical study
Aparna Bhagat Deshmukh, Vikas Deshmukh, Mohit Shah, Anjali Karira, Sagar Karia, Nilesh Shah, Sushma Sonavane, Avinash De Sousa
. 2016; 3(3): 1041-1044.
- Effect of Non-Genetic Factors on the Growth Traits of Vrindavani Cattle
Govardhana Sagar, Amit Baranwal, Babulal Saini, Satish Kumar, Rajendra Prasad Athe
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 234-240.
- A rare case of leiomyosarcoma of cervix and challenges in its management: a case report and brief review of literature
Reeti Mehra, Sukhbir P.K. Sidhu, Awadhesh K. Pandey, Sanjeev Garg
. 2015; 3(1): 320-324.
- Effects of probiotic supplementation on the growth performance of Thai silver barb (Barbonymus gonionotus) (bleeker, 1850) fry
Debashis Kumar Mondal, Tanvir Rahman, Sagar Paul, Md. Jakiul Islam, Idris Miah,
. 2019; 4(3): 950-958.
- Prevalence of impaired fasting glucose in an urban population of central India
Shweta Sahai, Pranav Tyagi, Nikhil Shah
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(5): 863-866.
- Comparison of hemodynamic effects with I –GEL and Endotracheal Tube in Elective Pediatric Surgery- A Prospective Study
Ila Patel, Madhvi Mavani, Sagar Patel
. 2018; 22(4): 483-487.
- Potential of visual inspection with acetic acid as a screening test in comparison to conventional papanicolaou smear in detection of colposcopic biopsy proven cervical intraepithelial neoplasia: A tertiary centre experience
Manisha Bajaj, Shamshad Ahmad, Shubha Sagar Trivedi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(11): 1572-1577.
- Pattern of external and internal findings in deaths owing to hanging—a study in northeast Delhi
Najan A Bhausaheb, Chinchole S Baburao, Kalyan Kumar Banerjee, Anil Kohli
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(11): 1536-1539.
- Management of Muzzle tear in an Ongole bullock
Palli ravikumar, Pentyala Vidya Sagar, mullinti Raghunath
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2014; 4(8): 25-26.
- Management of Long Bone Fracture Repair using Titanium Elastic Pin in Canines
Reshma Jain, Bramh Prakash Shukla, Sant Prasad Nema, Supriya Shukla, Daljeet Chabbra, Shayam Sagar Karmore
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(12): 270-278.
- Molecular Markers- Characteristics and Applications in Animal Breeding
Rajendra Prasad Athe, Binoy Chandra Naha, Govardhana Sagar Neerasa, Parthasarathi, B. C., Ramesh Nukala, Divya Devara
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(1): 1-7.
- Epidemiological study of proximal femoral fractures in tertiary-level institute
Chirag D Patel, Manoj N Gamit, Sagar Jaiswal, Pokhraj P Suthar, Dhaval J Dave
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(12): 1666-1669.
- Career Preferences of Agriculture and Animal Sciences Undergraduates
Nukala Ramesh, M. P. Sagar, Rupasi Tiwari, Pachaiyappan Kuppachari, B. L. Balaraju
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(4): 195-201.
- Profile of Human Immunodeficiency Virus seropositives attending Integrated Counseling and Testing Center of a Medical College in Chhattisgarh
Srishti Dixit, Divya Sahu, Aditi Chandrakar, Prem Sagar Panda, Shanta P Khes, Somen Kumar Pradhan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(4): 695-698.
- To compare the efficacy of trimetazidine and diltiazem in chronic stable angina
Sharanjit Kaur, Sami Manzoor, Banta Singh, Harinder Jot Singh, Seema Rai, Diksha Kumari
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(6): 526-530.
- Predictors of patients with high suicidality during the post discharge period in the early phase of schizophrenia
Amresh Shrivastava, Robbie Campbell, Megan Johnston, Avinash Desousa, Nilesh Shah, Sagar Karia
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2448-2451.
- Screening for risk of diabetes among adult population of Raipur city using Indian diabetic risk score
Prem Sagar Panda, Kamlesh Jain, Gopal Prasad Soni, Shubhra Agrawal Gupta, Aditi Chandrakar, Somen Kumar Pradhan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(6): 1038-1041.
- A study to evaluate the prevalence and pattern of prescription drug abuse among medical students and resident doctors in a tertiary care hospital in Mumbai: A questionnaire based study
Dinesh K Dhodi, Ketaki C Patil, Sagar B Bhagat
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(10): 1254-1257.
- Career Aspirations of Agriculture and Animal Sciences Undergraduates in Telangana State
Nukala Ramesh, M. P. Sagar, Pachaiyappan Kuppachari, Jayant Goyal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 243-247.
- Perceptions of ICDS functionaries of Gwalior and Chambal divisions of Madhya Pradesh regarding the prevention and control of rabies
Ranjana Tiwari, Manoj Bansal, Pawan Adhikari, Leena Bhargo, Swapnil Jain
. 2014; 4(2): 56-61.
- Association of hypertension with obesity among adults in a rural population of Jharkhand
Chandramani Kumar, Kumari Asha Kiran, Vidya Sagar, Mithilesh Kumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2545-2549.
- Fluoroquinolones in India—Are we prescribing it right: A cost variation study
Vihang S Chawan, Kalpesh V Gawand, Sagar V Badwane
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(4): 306-308.
- A Mixed Methods Study to Introduce Bioethics training in Undergraduate Medical Teaching of Community Medicine
Sarit Sharma, Mahesh Satija, Manvi Sagar, Anurag Chaudhary, Shruti Sharma, Pranjl Sharma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(6): 415-419.
- Is iodine deficiency still a big threat? A descriptive cross-sectional study on iodine deficiency disorders among children aged 6–12 years in Shimoga district, Karnataka, India
Praveen Kumar N, MV Sagar, R Revathy, Manu Krishna
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(3): 365-368.
- Surgical management of urinary obstruction in young ruminants by tube cystotomy: A report of 24 cases
Palli Ravi Kumar, Mjlinti Raghunath,Pentyla Vidya Sagar, Nunna Veera Venkata Hari krishna, Vaddadi Devi Prasad, Bagadi Sailaja, Devarapalli Baghyaraj
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2016; 3(2): 188-191.
- Bilateral pleuropulmonary blastoma (PPB) in a 2-year-old girl: A case report with review of literature
Pradosh Kumar Sarangi, H. S. Sagar, Sanjay Kumar Nahak, Jayashree Mohanty, Sasmita Parida
. 2017; 7(1): 67-71.
- A questionnaire-based study to assess rational prescribing practice among interns
Madhura Naik, Rajan Nerurkar, Abhishek Phatak, Sagar Panchal, Abhinay Paunikar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(4): 323-327.
- Comorbid conditions in patients with physician diagnosed COPD: Data from a tertiary centre in South India
T V D Sasi Sekhar, Bhanurekha Bokam, Lakshmi Lavanya Muppalla, V.S.D.S.R Sagar Velagapudi, Krishna Kanth Ravvi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 738-742.
- Surgical Management of Bovine Solid Dermoid Choristoma on Membrana Nictitans – A Case Report
Biswadeep Jena, Sagar Sahoo, Kiran Pattanaik, Anjali Padhan
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2016; 6(11): 100-103.
- A study of benzodiazepine prescription patterns in a tertiary general hospital
Sharmada Nerlekar, Parijat Roy, Sagar Karia, Alka Adhikari, Nilesh Shah, Avinash Desousa
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(5): 379-382.
- Assessment of Prevalence of Migraine and Associated Disability in Selected Urban Population of Ludhiana City in Punjab
Manvi Sagar, Sarit Sharma, Anurag Chaudhary, Sangeeta Girdhar, Mahesh Satija, Pushapindra Kaushal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(2): 140-143.
- Patient satisfaction level in outpatient department in a private dental hospital
Vinay V Rao, Nitya Jhaveri, Kathan Nayak, Thati Jyotsnanjali, Parth Khamar, Hitesh Vadera, Anjali Kothari, Girish Parmar, Neeta Patel, Sneha Vyas Rao, Rupal J Shah, Roopa Nadig, Vandita A Shah, Amit M Shah
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(7): 554-561.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW