|133 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Split hand/split-foot malformations: a report of four cases in a family with variable presentations
Sagar Bharatlal Jaiswal, Sanjay Jayantilal Soni, Chirag D. Patel, Ashish J. Suthar
. 2015; 3(10): 2867-2869.
- YOGA AND CORRECTION OF CRIMINAL BEHAVIOUR:
A PRELIMINARY REPORT
K. S. JOSHI
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 1982; 1(2): 43-45.
- Disaster management: Role of dental professionals
Ramandeep Singh Gambhir, Daljit Kapoor, Gurminder Singh, Gurjashan Singh, Saniya Setia
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 424-429.
- Role of men in fertility and family planning in a peri-urban community in Punjab, India
Amrit Virk, Meenu Kalia, B P Gupta, Jasdeep Singh, Harinder Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 613-617.
- Biomedical waste management practices in a tertiary-care hospital in Punjab
Meenu Kalia, Amrit Virk, B P Gupta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(2): 179-183.
- Awareness level of family planning methods in adolescent girls of different socio-economic groups in rural sectors, in central India
Anuradha Kakani, Arpita Jaiswal
. 2012; 1(1): 3-6.
- Secondary prevention of coronary artery disease (CAD): Evidences, evidence based guidelines, and real life practices.
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2011; 1(1): 9-22.
- Epidemiological study of proximal femoral fractures in tertiary-level institute
Chirag D Patel, Manoj N Gamit, Sagar Jaiswal, Pokhraj P Suthar, Dhaval J Dave
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(12): 1666-1669.
- Ameliorating potential of Ashwagandha on cadmium chloride induced changes in weights of visceral organs
Borde, A.U., Athawaley A.M., Mendhe, M.S., Patil, M.K., Lokhande, P.R., Jaiswal, S.A.
. 2008; 1(11): 343-345.
- Socio Demographic Profile of TB-HIV Co-Infected Patients in Bundelkhand Region, Uttar-Pradesh
Jaiswal Rishi K, Srivastav Shalini, Mahajan Harsh
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(2): 149-151.
- PHYTOCHEMICAL AND PHARMACOLOGICAL ASPECTS OF TEPHROSIA GENUS: A BRIEF REVIEW
Vimal John Samuel, Agasa Ramu Mahesh, Vedigounder Murugan
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(3): 117-125.
- PHARMACOGNOSTIC EVALUATION OF THE LEAVES OF SESBANIA SESBAN (L.)
1 Dhiraj D.Nikam, 2 Yogini S.Jaiswal, 3. S.S. Jirge, 4 Yogesh Chaudhari
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2009; 15(1): 19-24.
- Cultural disgrace among tuberculosis patients in Sagar district of Madhya Pardesh in India
Talha Saad, Abhay Shashin Tirkey, Wahid Khan
. 2016; 4(2): 562-566.
- Haemato-biochemical alterations induced by lead acetate toxicity in wistar rats
S. G. Suradkar, D. J.Ghodasara, Priti Vihol, Jatin Patel, Vikas Jaiswal, K. S. Prajapati
. 2009; 2(11): 429-431.
- Effect of Lead Intoxication on Antioxidant Defense in Erythrocytes of Broiler Chicken
Ritesh Jaiswal, S.L. Ali, S. Roy, Sanjay Shakya, Om Prakash Dinani, Sudhir Kumar Jaiswal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 217-224.
- Hepatoprotective activity of Chenopodium album Linn: in vitro and in vivo studies
Nilesh Kumar Jain, Abhay Kumar Singhai
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2012; 2(4): 331-336.
- Morphological Study of Vault Suture & Its Correlation with Age in Central Rajasthan
William F Masih, Sumit Gupta, Pratima Jaiswal, Anita E Chand, Pramod Kumar Saraswat
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(1): 19-22.
- Electrophysiological study to detect serial changes and prognosis in patients of Guillain Barre syndrome from North-West Rajasthan, India
Arvind Vyas, Sarika Swami, Kartik Jaiswal
. 2016; 3(3): 552-558.
- Study of clinical, etiological, and biochemical profile of patients with liver abscess: A prospective study
Abhay S Tirkey, Maneesh Jain
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(11): 905-908.
- Role of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor and Transforming Growth Factor-β in Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Saurabh Kumar Chhonker, Divya Rawat, Raj Kumar Koiri
THE ULUTAS MEDICAL JOURNAL. 2017; 3(2): 25-31.
- Transfusion transmissible infections in blood donors at a tertiary care rural medical institute of Rohilkhand region, India
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 195-200.
- Bilobe parotid lipoma: a rare case report of parotid involving both the superficial and deep lobe with review of literature
Y. R. Lamture, Md. Omar Tabrez, Shishir Jaiswal
. 2016; 3(2): 972-974.
- A study on feto-maternal outcome in patients with premature rupture of membranes
Tripti Nagaria, Chandrakant Diwan, Jyoti Jaiswal
. 2016; 5(12): 4123-4127.
- Prognostic factors in perforative peritonitis: an observational study
Ranjeet S. Kamble, Mansha Singh, Yogesh Jaiswal
. 2016; 3(3): 1082-1092.
- Study of prevalence and clinical presentation of fibrocalculous pancreatic diabetes in and around Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh), Central India
Hakam Singh Patel, Sandeep Kumar Jain
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(10): 2168-2172.
- Individual and community level response for pulmonary tuberculosis patients in India
Talha Saad, Abhay S. Tirkey, Jamal Akhtar
. 2016; 4(1): 262-267.
- Clinical profile of adults with Guillain Barre Syndrome in North-West Rajasthan, India
Arvind Vyas, Kartik Jaiswal, Sarika Swami, Madhu Sudan Rankawat
. 2016; 3(3): 519-522.
- To study the clinical profile of chronic kidney disease and associated comorbidities in geriatric patients
Ashvani Pathak, Lalit Jain, Praveen Jaiswal
. 2016; 4(7): 3002-3008.
- Biochemical studies in relation to the risk factors of metabolic syndrome and cardiovascular diseases in South Indian population with subclinical thyroid disease
Srinivasa Nageswara Rao G, Saravanan S, Sruti Eswar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(6): 1003-1007.
- Ventral hernia in an Ongole Cow
P.Vidya Sagar, D.Harish and P. Pundari Babu
. 2010; 3(2): 90-91.
- A bacteriological study of acute exacerbation of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease over a period of one year
Devanath Sosale Narayanagowda, Saroj Golia, Jyoti Jaiswal, Suhani Srinivas Manasa
. 2015; 3(11): 3141-3146.
- Role of intrauterine insemination in infertile couple seeking care at Acharya Vinobha Bhave rural tertiary care hospital
Sanjana Sunil Khemka, Deepti Shrivastava, C. Hariharan, Arpita Jaiswal
. 2015; 4(1): 103-108.
- Marital quality and its relation with depression: a case-control study
Priyanka Jaiswal, Abdul Q. Jilani, Devashish Shukla, P. K. Dalal, Adarsh Tripathi, Shweta Singh, Savita Jain
. 2016; 3(3): 591-595.
- To evaluate diagnostic efficacy of maternal serum C - reactive protein (CRP) to predict preterm labor.
Kavita Gahlot, Kiran Pandey, Punya P. Singh, Vikash Gahlot, Rajesh Mourya
. 2016; 5(11): 4001-4004.
- Cyproheptadine and Dexamethasone Abuse
Sagar Karia, Nahid Dave, Avinash De Sousa, Nilesh Shah, Sushma Sonavane
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 88-89.
- A study of knowledge, attitude, and practice of pharmacovigilance among medical students at a tertiary care teaching hospital in Madhya Pradesh, India
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(9): 851-855.
- Socio-demographic Trends in Patients Consuming Crude Opium Attending Psychiatry Clinic of a Tertiary Care Hospital in Mumbai
Sagar Karia, Vijay Pawar, Devavrat Harshe, Rahul Bagale, Anup Bharati, Avinash Desousa
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(11): 853-855.
- A descriptive study of the socio-demographic determinants influencing adolescent pregnancy in Shimoga Town, Karnataka
Aniruddh K Menon, Praveen Kumar N, MV Sagar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(5): 552-555.
- Bio-Medical Waste Management: Effect of Educational Intervention among Health Care Workers in Bangalore City Hospitals
md mustafa ahmed, vikas Jaiswal, chennakeshava pradeep, manasa r.v
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(8): 686-689.
- Comparative study of impression smear with conventional mechanical corneal scrapping by potassium hydroxide (10%KOH) in diagnosis of fungal keratitis
Amit Patel, P.D. Banswal, A. Ghosh, R.K. Jaiswal, Shweta Goel, M.P. Tandon
. 2016; 3(3): 1301-1305.
- Evaluation of the incidence and outcome of gestational diabetes mellitus using the current international consensus guidelines for diagnosing hyperglycaemia in pregnancy
Ganga Sagar Tiwary, Meenakshi K. Bharadwaj, Manash Biswas, Madhusudan Dey
. 2016; 5(3): 663-668.
- Assessment of primary immunization coverage in children between 12 to 23 months in Bhadravathi taluk, Shimoga
Mallappa Odomani, MV Sagar, Omprakash Ambure, Vijaykumar Mane
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(5): 560-563.
- Prevalence, awareness, treatment and control of hypertension among adults of Raipur city, Chhattisgarh, India: a cross sectional study
Smita Verma, Kamlesh K. Jain, Divya Sahu, Prem Sagar Panda
. 2016; 4(9): 4089-4092.
- A comparative study of clinical outcomes of post placental insertion versus interval insertion of Copper T 380A intrauterine device
Suchi Gupta, Shubha Sagar Trivedi, Ratna Biswas
. 2015; 4(3): 765-769.
- Importance of yoga in diabetes and dyslipidemia
Riyaz Mohammed, Asiya Banu, Imran S., Rajiv Kumar Jaiswal
. 2016; 4(8): 3504-3508.
- Secondary narcolepsy in a child after resection of a craniopharyngioma
Hardik Sheth, Sagar Karia, Nilesh Shah, Avinash Desousa
. 2016; 3(1): 291-293.
- Childhood onset trichotillomania: a retrospective analysis of 78 cases visiting tertiary general hospital
Harshal Sathe, Sagar Karia, Chandan Narankar, Avinash Desousa
. 2016; 3(4): 1284-1287.
- Dark liver on MRI: throwing light on clinically unsuspected hemochromatosis in double heterozygote HbE-beta thalassemia
Rohini Gupta, Sagar Tomer, Amit Kumar, Pooja Jain, Ritu Nair Misra
. 2016; 4(8): 3632-3635.
- Protective effect of Pisonia aculeata on paracetamol induced hepatotoxicity in rats
Chinnasamy Anbarasu, Balasubramanium Rajkapoor, Jayapalu Kalpana
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2011; 1(3): 167-172.
- A study of Helicobacter pylori infection in patients of ischemic cerebro vascular stroke
Vidya Sagar, Khwaja Saifullah Zafar, Granth Kumar
. 2016; 4(2): 589-592.
- Case report: male breast carcinoma - mucinous adenocarcinoma a rare entity
Manik C. Gedam, Sani Satish Jaiswal, Anil N. Pawar, Leena M. Ingle
. 2015; 2(3): 434-436.
- Prevalance of Caprine amphistomosis in Mathura District of Uttar Pradesh (India)
Amit Kumar Jaiswal, Daya Shanker, Vikrant Sudan, Amit Singh, Pradeep Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(11): 195-200.
- Analytical study of correlating of investigational modalities with clinical diagnosis of benign breast diseases with special reference to fine needle aspiration cytology
Ramesh Sagar, Abdul Azeem Gaddikeri, Vijay Kumar Rathod
. 2015; 2(3): 227-230.
- Biofilm producing multidrug resistant Acinetobacter species from a tertiary care hospital: a therapeutic challenge
Manju Bala, Satish Gupte, Prerna Aggarwal, Maninder Kaur, Ashwini Manhas
. 2016; 4(7): 3024-3026.
- A rare case of Sister Mary Joseph nodule as the only sign of unknown primary malignancy
Sunil M. Lanjewar, Vishal Nandagawali, Dhiraj Sagrule, Pratik Lavankar, Kuntal M. Surana, Praful Khuje, Sagar Bhalerao
. 2016; 3(3): 1682-1684.
- Echocardiographic assessment of the impact of cardiovascular risk factors on left ventricular systolic function in patients with acute myocardial infarction
Vijay Kumar Verma, Ramakant Rawat, Vidya Sagar, Granth Kumar
. 2014; 2(3): 1101-1106.
- Evaluation of lactogenic activity of Triumfetta rhomboidea L. root: Validating its traditional usage
Himanshu Bhusan Sahoo, Pravat Kusum Mandal, Rakesh Sagar, Subrat Kumar Bhattamisra
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2016; 6(1): 26-30.
- Analysis of price variation amongst different formulations of anxiolytic drugs available in Indian market
Vihang S. Chawan, Sagar V. Badwane, Kalpesh V. Gawand, Maheshi U. Chhaya
. 2016; 4(6): 2398-2401.
- Correlation of serum homocysteine levels and pregnancy outcome: the dilemma continues
Noopur Jaiswal, Anjoo Agrawal, Smriti Agrawal, Vinita Das, Amita Pandey, Rajendra Singh
. 2016; 5(2): 391-395.
- Interrelationship of BMI and steroids on glycaemic levels in patient on chemotherapy
Riyaz Mohammed, Rajiv Kumar Jaiswal, Rinu Manuel
. 2016; 4(2): 491-494.
- Wandering spleen: as a differential diagnosis in pelvic masses
Sunil Motiram Lanjewar, Dhiraj Sagrule, Vishal Nandagawali, Pratik Lawankar, Kuntal Surana, Praful Khuje, Sagar Bhalerao, Abhinav Debanath, Sarvagya Mishra
. 2016; 3(4): 2337-2340.
- Identification of child sexual abuse and prevention of psychiatric morbidity
Avinash A. Desousa, Sagar B. Karia, Nilesh B. Shah, Amresh A. Shrivastava
. 2016; 3(1): 1-7.
- SICKLE CELL ANEMIA : A CASE STUDY
Sagar Mahendrabhai Bhinde, GJPIASR, ANAND
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2017; 23(1): 55-60.
- Effect of Environmental Factors on Production and Reproduction Traits of Vrindavani Cattle
Amit Baranwal, Neerasa Govardhana Sagar, D R Pruthviraj, Babu Lal Saini, Satish Kumar, Avneesh Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(6): 113-122.
- Prevalence of anaemia among pregnant women in rural India: a longitudinal observational study
Mishu Mangla, Deepak Singla
. 2016; 5(10): 3500-3505.
- Comparative Evaluation of Dye Reduction Tests for Assessment of Microbial Quality of Chevon
Rohit Kumar Jaiswal, Sanjod Kumar Mendiratta, Suman Talukder, Arvind Soni, Gowtham Prasad Bomminayuni
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(3): 133-139.
- Partogram: clinical study to assess the role of Partogram in primigravidae in labor
Manjulatha VR, Anitha GS, Nirmala Shivalingaiah
. 2016; 5(4): 1014-1025.
- How far are the platelet indices mirror image of mechanism of thrombocytopenia-mystery still remains?
Trupti V. Katti, Sagar C. Mhetre, Chaya Annigeri
. 2014; 1(3): 200-205.
- Pregnancy outcome in women with heart disease at a tertiary referral teaching center in Northern India
Kavita Gahlot, Punya Pratap Singh, K. Pandey
. 2016; 5(9): 3056-3059.
- Is the risk of menstrual abnormalities higher among women after tubectomy? A case—control study
Mishu Mangla, Deepak Singla
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(9): 1251-1254.
- Microbial Exopolysaccharides: Natural Modulators of Dairy Products
Pallavi Jaiswal, Rohit Sharma, Bhagwan Singh Sanodiya, Prakash Singh Bisen
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(10): 105-109.
- A comprehensive analysis of Factors that motivate and hinder the Blood Donation Decision among the Younger Population.
Sonam Kumari, Tilak Raj Raina
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2015; 4(4): 107-111.
- Ultrasonography: a diagnostic choice to localise intra uterine contraceptive devices
Prabh D. Sethi, Nisha Goyal, Anil Garg
. 2016; 5(9): 2964-2967.
- Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis: a rare manifestation of dengue fever.
Umar Farooque, Sundas Karimi, Sagar Kumar
. 2018; 1(2): 13-16.
- Surgical Management of Pervious Urachus in Four Ongole Female Calves
Palli Ravi Kumar, Pentyala Vidya Sagar and Mulinti Raghunath
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(5): 109-111.
- Proximate Composition of Some Mangrove Leaves Used As Alternative Fodders in Indian Sunderban Region
Sarbaswarup Ghosh, Somraj Chattoraj, Agniv Nandi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(11): 62-65.
- Role of RBC's alloimmunization in multiple transfused thalassaemia patients
Amita Sagar Patel, Sejal Gamit, Mayuri Gohil
. 2016; 4(3): 822-828.
- Role of oral probiotics in prevention of necrotising enterocolitis in preterm neonates in a tertiary care centre in Northern India
Tanvi Meha, Anil Kumar Jaiswal, Anshul Raja, Arbind Kumar Sinha
. 2016; 3(4): 1293-1296.
- Evaluation of laryngoscopic view, intubation difficulty and sympathetic response during direct laryngoscopy in sniffing position and simple head extension: a prospective and randomized comparative study
Rashmi Pal, Sangeeta Chauhan, Bhanu Kumar Ved, Shankar Rao Lad
. 2015; 3(8): 1895-1901.
- Current pattern of drug resistance in new cases of pulmonary tuberculosis at a tertiary care centre in India
Abhishek Agarwal, Shiv Sagar Gupta, Rajendra Prasad, Sudhanshu Kathuria, Jaswant Singh Chauhan, Amita Jain
. 2015; 2(3): 192-195.
- Rhinosporidiosis: a clinicopathological study from a Rural Tertiary Health Care Centre, Bihar, India
Aloke Bose Majumdar, Dipayan Biswas, Shib Shankar Paul, Souradeep Ray, Gajendra Kumar
. 2014; 1(3): 213-216.
- Does Poor Health Index in India Suggest Trouble for National Reforms Like Women Empowerment as per Sustainable Development Goals or Vice Versa?
Singh Sandhya, Kaushal Rituja, Saxena DM
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(10): 773-777.
- Effect of a-Galactosidase Supplementation to Guar (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba) Meal Based Diets on Production and Egg Quality in Commercial Layers
Lakavath Vidya Sagar, Malisetty Venkateswarlu, Jatoth Narasimha, Raghunandan
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(9): 53-60.
- Pattern self-medication use of analgesics in Pune, Maharashtra, India
Shruti Jaiswal, Yogendra N. Keche, Radha Yegnanarayan, Giriraj Gajendra, Kshitija Chandanwale, Vinaya Lanke, Surabhi Jain, Aditi Dakua, Gourav Das, Aishwarya Bhat, Sailee Belvi, Anandita Desai
. 2014; 2(3): 1092-1096.
- Comparative evaluation of Mycobacterium tuberculosis drug susceptibility testing between Direct Nitrate Reductase assay and Direct Proportion Method
Neelu Jain, Nitin Jain, Vaishali Jain
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 86-90.
- Prevalence of overweight and obesity and factors affecting it in affluent adolescents of Raichur city
Niranjan N, Sagar Hiremath, Akhil Kapoor, Pramod Kumar Berwal
. 2015; 2(1): 21-24.
- Pattern of hepatitis B and C infection among gravid women and their newborns in a tertiary care infirmary in India
Sheeba Marwah, Ritin Mohindra, Sushmita Sharma, Praveen V. Mohan
. 2016; 5(2): 354-360.
- A study on premenstrual syndrome among adolescent girl students in an urban area of West Bengal
Ranjana Mandal, Aditya Prasad Sarkar, Supriti Ghorai
. 2015; 4(4): 1012-1015.
- Prevalence of anemia and its associated sociodemographic factors in apparently healthy individuals presenting as prospective blood donors at a Medical Institute of Rohilkhand region
Milan Jaiswal, Surabhi Pandey
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(4): 792-797.
- Neo-adjuvant chemotherapy and the recurrence of breast cancer in a tertiary care rural hospital of West Bengal, India
Sanhita Mukherjee, Bishan Basu, Nilay Mandal, Diptakanti Mukhopadhyay, Biplab Kumar Biswas, Bidyut Mandal
. 2016; 4(12): 5387-5392.
- Comparison of serum CRP levels in healthy controls and different stages of COPD
Chinchole S Baburao, Najan A Bhausaheb, Sudhir Chaudhary
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(11): 1532-1535.
- Evaluation of Phytochemical and Growth Performance Activity of Asteracanth longifolia on Broiler Chicken
Dilip Xalxo, K. M. Koley, Choodamani Chandrakar, Sudhir Kumar Jaiswal, Monika Markandey, Upendra Wasist
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(3): 111-117.
- The Obturator Hernia: Difficult Diagnosis - Easy Repair
Poonam Tanwar, Amit Jaiswal , Pritviraj S K, Jaikaran Ruhil, Rajesh Godara
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2017; 3(4): 257-259.
- A study of antibiotic sensitivity pattern of Pseudomonas aeruginosa isolated from a tertiary care hospital in South Chhattisgarh
Vikas Chandra Yadav, Vepada Ravi Kiran, Mahendra Kumar Jaiswal, Khileshwar Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(3): 600-605.
- Socio-Economic Status of Backyard Poultry Rearing Rural Women of Bundelkhand Region of Uttar Pradesh
Rita Bharti, M. P. Sagar, Mahesh Chander, Deepa Singh, Prabhat Yadav
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(11): 158-163.
- Appetite and weight loss in children on atomoxetine therapy: an exploratory clinical study
Aparna Bhagat Deshmukh, Vikas Deshmukh, Mohit Shah, Anjali Karira, Sagar Karia, Nilesh Shah, Sushma Sonavane, Avinash De Sousa
. 2016; 3(3): 1041-1044.
- Analysing the Digestive Function of the Broiler Exposed to Heat Stress Both Pre-Hatch and Post-Hatch with or without Protein Synthesis Modulator
Sudhir Kumar Jaiswal, Jagbir Singh Tyagi, Gautham Kolluri, Gopi Marappan, Ajay Chaturvedani, Leena Dilliwar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(2): 41-47.
- Effect of Non-Genetic Factors on the Growth Traits of Vrindavani Cattle
Govardhana Sagar, Amit Baranwal, Babulal Saini, Satish Kumar, Rajendra Prasad Athe
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 234-240.
- A rare case of leiomyosarcoma of cervix and challenges in its management: a case report and brief review of literature
Reeti Mehra, Sukhbir P.K. Sidhu, Awadhesh K. Pandey, Sanjeev Garg
. 2015; 3(1): 320-324.
- A comparative study of p53 expression in premalignant and malignant cervical lesions at a tertiary care institute of Rohilkhand region, India
Vinay Yadav, Milan Jaiswal, Surabhi Pandey
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(3): 216-221.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW