|1856 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Analysis of caesarean rate, indications and complications: review from medical college Ambala, Haryana, India
Shweta Yadav, Simmanjit Kaur, Sachin Singh Yadav, Bhumika Thakur
. 2016; 5(10): 3326-3329.
- Knowledge & risk perception regarding HIV among healthcare workers in a medical college hospital
Sachin Singh Yadav, Shweta Tomar Yadav, Prabhakar Mishra
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(2): -.
- Knowledge and risk perception regarding HIV among healthcare workers in a medical college hospital
Sachin Singh Yadav, Shweta Yadav, Prabhakar Mishra
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(1): 73-75.
- Residual Effects of Enrofloxacin Administration on Biochemical Attributes of the Semen of Barbari Bucks
Chandrima Sinha, Brijesh Yadav, Sarvajeet Yadav, K. D. Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2011; 1(1): 30-36.
- Ectopic pregnancy an obstetric emergency: retrospective study from medical college Ambala, Haryana, India
Shweta Tomar Yadav, Simmanjit Kaur, Sachin Singh Yadav
. 2016; 5(7): 2210-2214.
- Radiological profile of neurocysticercosis in children in North India
Amitesh Yadav, Rajesh K. Yadav, D. K. Singh, Anu Sharma, K. Bharat, K. M. Shukla
. 2016; 3(1): 155-158.
- DEVELOPMENTAL AND BIOCHEMICAL EFFECTS OF IMIDACLOPRID ON CHICK EMBRYOS
*Muktyaz Hussein . Vishram Singh. Prerna Gupta, Birendra Yadav, A.K.Singh
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2014; 22(2): 12-17.
- A Cross Sectional Study of Nutritional Anemia among Medical Students in a Medical College, at Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh
Sachin Pandey, Arun Singh
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(2): 143-146.
- Metabolic syndrome in type 2 diabetes, an anthropometric and biochemical evaluation - A cross-sectional study from Central India
Vikas Jain, Sachin Singh Yadav, Jyoti Jain
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(10): 784-789.
- Malaria Pattern in a District of Central India
Sachin Pandey, Vijay Kumar Manwani, Arun Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(2): 219-222.
- Estimation of Breeding Values and Genetic Trend of Production Traits in Munjal Sheep
Umeel Yadav, Zile Singh Malik, Devender Singh Dalal, Satpal Singh Dahiya, Chandrashekhar Santosh Patil
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 135-141.
- A study of habit of fast food eating among school going adolescents and parental advice and its relation with their nutritional status
Mukesh Vir Singh, D. K. Singh, R. K. Yadav, K. M. Shukla, I. K. Sharma, N. C. Prajapati
. 2014; 2(3): 892-896.
- Maternal and fetal outcome in oligohydramnios- Study of 100 cases
Krishna Jagatia, Nisha Singh, Sachin Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 724-727.
- Bioprospecting of phosphorus solubilizing bacteria from Renuka Lake Ecosystems, Lesser Himalayas
Divjot Kour, Kusam Lata Rana, Neelam Yadav, Ajar Nath Yadav,
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2019; 7(5): 1-6.
- Evaluation of diagnostic efficacy of hepatobiliary scintigraphy as a diagnostic procedure in pediatric practice with special reference to cholestatic jaundice
D. K. Singh, Rajesh Kumar Yadav, Mukesh Veer Singh, Mamta Singh, D. K. Hazra, Meena Singh
. 2014; 2(4): 1563-1568.
- Refractive Errors in School Going Children – Data from a School Screening Survey Programme
Harpal Singh, V K Saini, Akhilesh Yadav, Bharti Soni
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 137-140.
- Management of comminuted fractures of the shaft of femur by interlocking nailing at a tertiary level hospital in India
Aashay Kekatpure, Shikhar D. Singh, Sachin Kale, Prasad Chaudhari, Sanjay Dhar
. 2016; 4(1): 289-293.
- Comparative study of the smear microscopy, with conventional culture in clinically suspected cases of pulmonary and extra pulmonary tuberculosis
Paramjit Singh, Sapna Chauhan, Mapary Lakshmikantha, Swati Tiwari, Sachin Sharma
. 2015; 3(9): 2204-2209.
- MORPHOLOGICAL STUDY OF GALLSTONE- A REVIEW
*Vishram Singh, Arvind Yadav, Ketu Chauhan, Surendra Pal Sharma, Nidhi Verma
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2014; 22(2): 25-28.
- Evaluation and application of diagnostic accuracy in clinical decision-making
Prabhaker Mishra, Chandra Mani Pandey, Uttam Singh, Sachin Singh Yadav, Vishal Sharma
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(10): 2190-2193.
- An Assessment of Performance of Anganwadi Workers of Jaipur Zone, Rajasthan: A Cross-Sectional Study
Dayanand Singh, Kusum Lata Gaur, Dilip Raj, Amita Kashyap, Rashmi Gupta, Anuradha Yadav
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 613-617.
- Biodiversity of psychrotrophic microbes and their biotechnological applications
AJar Nath Yadav, Neelam Yadav, Shashwati Ghosh Sachan, Anil Kumar Saxena,
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2019; 7(4): 99-108.
- Beneficial microbiomes: Biodiversity and potential biotechnological applications for sustainable agriculture and human health
Ajar Nath Yadav, Rajesh Kumar, Sunil Kumar, Vinod Kumar, TCK Sugitha, Bhanumati Singh, Vinay Singh Chauahan, Harcharan Singh Dhaliwal, Anil Kumar Saxena
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(6): 45-57.
- MORPHOMETRIC STUDY OF FRONTAL
HORN OF LATERAL VENTRICLES OF THE
BRAIN BY COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY IN
WESTERN UP POPULATION
Ashutosh Yadav *, Archana Sharma *, G.L. Nigam *, Arvind Yadav *, Ketu Chauhan*, VD Pandey
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2015; 23(2): 22-27.
- Raised Red cell distribution width is common hematological finding of HIV infection
Sachin Sharma, Ashok Yadav
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(12): 1515-1518.
- Levonorgestrel intrauterine contraceptive device in heavy menstrual bleeding: our experience in a tertiary level government hospital
Renuka Malik, Jagrati Gupta, P. Singh, Poonam Yadav
. 2016; 5(2): 327-333.
- Epidemiological evaluation (age, sex, mode of injury, organ injured) of two hundred and sixty two cases of trauma admitted through the emergency department of tertiary care centre and their relation to mortality
Moorat Singh Yadav, Vibhore Agarwal
. 2016; 4(6): 1845-1848.
- A comparative evaluation between median and paramedian approaches for sub-arachnoid block in elderly patients
Pooja Singh, Subhash K. Agrawal, Sudhakar Dwivedi, Avtar Yadav
. 2016; 4(6): 2069-2072.
- Susceptibility to Rubella among College Students
Vikas Yadav, Sunil Kumar, Renu Yadav
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(10): 751-754.
- The extent of price variation amongst branded antihypertensive drugs and its association with number of pharmaceutical companies
Rahul Kumar, Chandrama Manu, Dheeraj Kumar Singh, Preet Lakhani, Sachin Tutu, Rakesh Kumar Dixit
. 2015; 3(10): 2800-2806.
- Pros and cons of vitamin D measurements: essential component of quality health care
Meena K. Yadav, Ali Netterwala, K. S. Yadav
. 2016; 4(4): 1307-1308.
- Attitude toward eye donation - A population-based study from Western Uttar Pradesh
Anish Prabhakar, Sachin Singh Yadav, Sudhir Gupta, Prabhaker Mishra
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(3): 209-214.
- Primary anal malignant melanoma: a case report
Bharti Saraswat, Richa Purohit, Anuj Singh, Ramratan Yadav
. 2015; 2(2): 304-307.
- A rare case of spontaneous heterotopic pregnancy presented as ruptured ectopic pregnancy
Amita Yadav, Preeti Yadav, Veena Gupta
. 2016; 5(6): 2055-2057.
- An experimental study on wistar rats to see the effect of Gymnema sylvestre on blood pressure
Dheeraj Kumar Singh, Narendra Kumar, R. Pal, Pratap Shankar, Preet Lakhani, Sachin Tutu, Wahid Ali, R. Nath, Amod K. Sachan, R. K. Dixit
. 2016; 4(12): 5422-5425.
- Assessment of body mass index among undergraduate medical students—a cross-sectional study from the Medical College of Haryana
Sachin Singh Yadav, Parmal Saini, Zahid Ali Khan, Tanoja Bachloo, Randheer Kumar, Jagjeet Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 705-708.
- An Epidemiological Study on Disability Parameters in Injury Mechanisms in Jamnagar City, Gujarat
Deepak B Sharma, B S Yadav, Sudha B Yadav
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 176-179.
- A population-based study on correlates of abortion in India (1990-2006)
Jeetender Yadav, Ashish Kumar Yadav, Garima Sharma, Jiten Kumar Singh
. 2016; 5(6): 1757-1764.
- Effect of dexmedetomidine on hemodynamic stability during laparoscopic surgeries: A randomized double-blind controlled trial
Vipin Singh, Rajiv Ratan Singh Yadav
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2555-2559.
- Knowledge and Awareness of the Tuberculosis in Tuberculosis Patients at a Tertiary Care Centre in North West Rajasthan, India
Vinod Kumar Jangid, Neeraj Kumar Agrawal, Gulab Singh Yadav, Shubham Pandey, Brij B Mathur
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(4): 262-268.
- Anaesthetic management of emergency exploratory laparotomy for ruptured ectopic pregnancy in a patient with Ebstein’s anomaly and Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome: a challenge for the anaesthesiologists
Pooja Singh, Sudhakar Dwivedi, Rajeev Dwivedi, Avtar Yadav
. 2016; 4(6): 2472-2474.
- Pattern of acute poisoning in children in a tertiary care hospital in eastern Nepal
Satish Yadav, Shankar Prasad Yadav, Jyoti Agrawal, Gaurishankar Shah
. 2016; 3(3): 1001-1005.
- An epidemiological study of stress among adolescent of urban and rural Moradabad
Nawaid Arif, Sachin Singh Yadav, Sudhir Gupta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(9): 712-717.
- Intra peritoneal ascending colon in parastomal hernial sac
Moorat Singh Yadav, Zeeshanuddin Ahmad, Apoorv Sharma, Swapnil Wankhede, Pradeep Saxena
. 2014; 2(2): 786-788.
- A study of correlation between hepatic and renal dysfunction in malarial patients in Rajasthan, India
Mahesh Kumar Goyal, Yogesh Yadav, Lokendra Sharma, Kavita Yadav
. 2016; 3(4): 1278-1283.
- Reproductive Performance as Affected by Mastitis in Lactating Crossbred Cows
Rachana Sharma, Panjab Singh Yadav, Mohammad Rayees Dar, Thulasiraman Parkunan, Purnima Singh, Mahendra Singh, Manju Ashutosh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(2): 92-98.
- Ectopic pregnancy: a comprehensive analysis of risk factors and management
Dinesh Pal Yadav, Indra Bhati, Balgopal Singh Bhati
. 2016; 5(8): 2723-2727.
- Invasive prenatal diagnostic procedures: a developing countries’ perspective
Namrata Kashyap, Mandakini Pradhan, Sangeeta Yadav, Neeta Singh
. 2016; 5(1): 41-47.
- Role of oral dehydroepiandrosterone in diminished ovarian function
Meena Dayal, Preeti Yadav, Amrita Chaurasia, Urvashi Singh, Veena Gupta, Shweta Patel
. 2016; 5(3): 826-830.
- Transfusion practices in obstetrics and gynaecology in a tertiary care center
Shashi Singh, Parul Sinha, Gunjan Yadav, Uma Gupta, Priyanka Tyagi
. 2016; 5(3): 831-834.
- Chronic constipation in late pregnancy: an alarming sign for sigmoid volvulus
Yashpal Singh, Ashok Kumar Yadav
Rawal Medical Journal. 2015; 40(4): 472-473.
- Haematological Changes in Bubaline Brucellosis in Malwa Region of Madhya Pradesh
Sachin Verma, Gaya Prasad Jatav, Supriya Shukla, Anantrao Kashiram Jayraw, Sachin Audarya, Rashmi Yadav, Vivek Agrawal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(4): 134-137.
- A study of association between vitamin d deficiency in sepsis
Nishat Ahmed, Vikram Yadav, Rajendra Kumar Soni, Niranjan Nagaraj, Pramod Kumar Berwal, Gunshyam Singh Sengar
. 2016; 3(4): 1419-1421.
- Spectrum of Papillon–Lefevre syndrome
K. S. Dhillon, Deepak Sharma, Tarunveer Singh, Ritika Srivastava, Soni Yadav, Vidhi Agarwal, Areeba Khan, Sweksha Srivastava
. 2014; 1(3): 269-272.
- Sexual Behaviour Response of Sahiwal Breeding Bulls Exposed to Different Estrus Specific Molecules
Santu Mondal, Mukesh Bhakat, Ajeet Singh, Satendra Kumar Yadav, Abdul Rahim , M. Sathiyabarathi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(3): 74-80.
- Pattern of macrovascular disease phenotypes amongst newly diagnosed type 2 diabetic patients in a rural institute in Uttar Pradesh, India
Vijay Kumar Verma, P. S. Singh, R. K. Yadav, Manoj Kumar, K. S. Zafar, Ramakant Rawat
. 2014; 2(3): 932-940.
- Disseminated superficial actinic porokeratosis
K. S. Dhillon, Deepak Sharma, Tarunveer Singh, Sweksha Srivasatva, Ritika Srivastava, Areeba Khan, Soni Yadav, Vidhi Agarwal
. 2015; 2(2): 178-180.
- An epidemiological study on road traffic injury in East Sikkim
Anish Prabhakar, Sachin Singh Yadav, Sudhir Kumar Gupta, Forhad Akhtar Zaman, Dechenla Tshering Bhutia
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(9): 754-759.
- Unna-Thost type of palmoplantar keratoderma: a case report
K. S. Dhillon, Vidhi Agarwal, Tarunveer Singh, Deepak Sharma, Areeba Khan, Ritika Srivastava, Sweksha Srivastava, Soni Yadav
. 2015; 2(3): 288-290.
- Human papilloma virus vaccination: practical guidelines
Kiran Yadav, Kaushal Yadav, Sabhyata Gupta
. 2014; 2(4): 1799-1803.
- Acral peeling skin syndrome
Kanwarjit S. Dhillon, Deepak Sharma, Tarunveer Singh, Ritika Srivastava, Vidhi Agarwal, Sweksha Srivastava, Areeba Khan, Soni Yadav
. 2015; 2(2): 172-174.
- Pattern of dyslipidaemia in human immunodeficiency virus infected patients- a study from rural tertiary care hospital in central India
Nisar A. Wafai, Khwaja Saifullah Zafar, Manoj Kumar, Prem S. Singh, Sudhir K. Yadav
. 2016; 4(10): 4349-4355.
- Peutz-Jeghers syndrome: a case report
Deepak Sharma, Tarunveer Singh, K. S. Dhillon, Vidhi Agarwal, Ritika Srivastava, Soni Yadav, Sweksha Srivastava, Areeba Khan
. 2015; 2(2): 175-177.
- Pattern of two wheeler road traffic accidents in rural setting: a retrospective study
Vipin Gupta, Anil Kumar, Prashant Gupta, Somendra Pal Singh*, Shailendra Pal Singh, Vikas Singh, Swadeep Srivastava, Shashank Verma, Ramit Chandra Singh, Mohan Singh
. 2016; 3(2): 521-525.
- Greither’s disease: a case report
Tarunveer Singh, Soni Yadav, K. S. Dhillon, Nawed Khan, Areeba Khan, Sweksha Srivastava, Ritika Srivastava, Vidhi Agarwal
. 2015; 2(3): 291-293.
- Clinico-microbiological profile of women with vaginal discharge in a tertiary care hospital of northern India
Varsha Chaudhary, Ved Prakesh, Kian Agarwal, Vijender Kumar Agrawal, Arun Singh, Sachin Pandey
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2012; 1(2): 75-80.
- Fulminant meningococcemia with meningococcal meningitis in the neonate: a case report
Durgesh Kumar, Rajesh Kumar Yadav, Dinesh Kumar Singh, Indra Kumar Sharma, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Mohammad Avais
. 2014; 1(3): 190-192.
- A study about inguinal hernia mesh repairs: plug and patch versus lichtenstein mesh repair technique
Rana Ranjit Singh, Arun Kumar Gupta, Avreen Singh Shah, Rupinderjit Singh, Angadjot Singh
. 2016; 3(4): 1967-1974.
- Handwashing practices among the caregivers of under five children in rural and urban areas of Moradabad, India: a community based study
Samreen Khan, Vishwanath Kumar, Neha Priya, Sachin Singh Yadav
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 133-138.
- Variation in brachial plexus formation, branching pattern and relation with major vessels
G. Anwer Khan, Deepak Kafle, Shekhar K. Yadav, Om Shrestha, Arun Dhakal, Sudeep K. Yadav, Ranjit Guha
. 2014; 2(4): 1591-1594.
- Posterior urethral valve presenting with urethral stone: a challenging diagnosis
Avreen Singh Shah, Gurpreet Singh Bhangu, Rupinderjit Singh Sandhu, Kulwant Singh Ded, Sukhmanjeet Kaur Mann
. 2016; 3(4): 2254-2256.
- Correlates of microalbuminuria in hypertensive patients of a tertiary care teaching hospital of Central India
Praveen Kumar Tagore, Archana Gupta, Dewesh Kumar, Moorat Singh Yadav
. 2016; 4(8): 3402-3406.
- Cryopreservation Induced Sperm Cryoinjuries in Hariana Bull Semen
Chetna Gangwar, Atul Saxena, Sarvajeet Yadav, Shri Prakash Singh, Vijay Singh, Akhil Patel
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(6): 136-147.
- Biochemical Changes in Goats treated with anthelmintic indigenous herbs
Sachin Jain* and Y.P. Sahni
. 2010; 3(7): 315-317.
- Influence of Manipur Chakra (Coeliac Plexus) on Annavaha Srotas (Gastro Intestinal Tract)
Smita Jha*, Sachin G. Khedikar
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2016; 2(4): 113-116.
- Comparison of the Quality of Various Sources of Drinking Water Available in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh
Barkha Sharma, Singh Parul, Sanjay Bharti, Udit Jain, Ravneet Singh, Janardan K. Yadav
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(9): 92-106.
- Prevalence of hypothyroidism in patients with biliary stones: a prospective study
Rana Ranjit Singh, Arun Gupta, Sukrit Shah, Avreen Singh Shah, Kulwant Singh Ded, Amritpal Singh Bhatia
. 2016; 3(4): 2022-2024.
- Gender Preference, Attitude and Awareness of Young Eligible Couples towards Pre Natal Sex Determination in Lucknow District
Ashish Srivastava, Jai V Singh, Om P Singh, Vijay K Singh, Neelam Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 148-152.
- Mortality Associated with Burn Injuries: An Observational Cross Sectional Study from Latur, Maharashtra
Sachin W Patil, Debashish R Parmar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(2): 121-124.
- Mortality Pattern of Hospitalized Children in a Tertiary Care Hospital in Latur: A Record Based Retrospective Analysis
Sachin W Patil, Lata B Godale
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 96-99.
- Erythema necroticans: a rare reaction pattern in leprosy
K. S. Dhillon, Deepak Sharma, Tarunveer Singh, Nishi Tandon, Gaurav Sarin, Areeba Khan, Soni Yadav, Sweksha Srivastava
. 2015; 2(2): 185-187.
- Analysis of cardiac autonomic modulation in normotensive obese and eutrophic adults of Nepal
Ram Lochan Yadav, Rita Khadka, Kopila Agrawal, Dilip Thakur, Deepak Sharma, Dev Kumar Shah, Prakash Kumar Yadav, Niraj Khatri Sapkota, Bishnu Hari Paudel, Md. Nazrul Islam
. 2016; 4(1): 105-110.
- Chondroblastoma in distal femur: a case report
Pradeep Choudhari, Sachin Chhabra, Naman Handa
. 2014; 1(1): 42-45.
- Role of multidetector computed tomography in evaluation of suspected bronchogenic carcinoma
Deepika Yadav, Nikhil Yadav, Rekha Goyal, Manreet Romana
. 2016; 4(3): 829-835.
- An Epidemiological Study on Association Between Alcohol and Tobacco Use in an Urban Slum of Meerut
Rashmi Katyal, Rahul Bansal, Kapil Goel, Sachin Sharma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 30-34.
- Origin of cystic artery from hepatic artery proper and its surgical implications
Sachin Patil, Kumkum Rana, Smita Kakar, Anilkumar Mittal
. 2013; 1(1): 16-18.
- Nanotoxicology : An Emerging Discipline
Sachin Kumar Jain, Y. P. Sahni, Neetu Rajput, Vidhi Gautam
. 2011; 4(1): 35-40.
- Effect of Melatonin Supplementation on Haematological Parameters in Buffalo Calves under Summer Stress
Vijay D. Domple, Satyaveer S. Dangi, Vijay Yadav, Mihir Sarkar, Gyanendra Singh, Vijaiprakash Maurya
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(5): 266-274.
- Endoscopic evaluation in upper gastrointestinal bleed
Arun Kumar Gupta, Rana Ranjit Singh, Angadjot Singh, Avreen Singh Shah
. 2016; 3(4): 1728-1732.
- Randomized controlled study of effectiveness and timings of bupivacaine at port site in managing pain after laparoscopic cholecystectomy
Rana Ranjit Singh, Darpan Bansal, Manbachan Singh, Avreen Singh Shah
. 2016; 3(4): 1837-1843.
- Critical Appraisal of Embryological Concepts (Garbhasharir) Delineated in Ayurveda
Sachin G. Khedikar*, Smita Jha, Shweta Kherde, Yogesh Bhoyar, Apurva Dhakulkar
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2016; 2(2): 45-50.
- Learning disabilities: detection and neurological assessment in school going children
. 2016; 3(3): 837-840.
- Role of color doppler in the diagnosis of intra uterine growth restriction (IUGR)
Shivani Singh, Urvashi Verma, Kumkum Shrivastava, Sachin Khanduri, Nancy Goel, Fatima Zahra, K. L. Shirivastava
. 2013; 2(4): 566-572.
- Port side tubercular abscess in women after lap-diagnosis for infertility
Sangeeta Arya, Anil Verma, Kiran Pandey, Preeti Yadav, Asmita Singh
. 2014; 3(4): 1097-1099.
- Guillain-Barre syndrome with preserved reflexes and normal cerebrospinal fluid: a case study
Pritam Singh Sandhu, Avtar Singh Dhanju, Inderraj Singh, Smit Rajput
. 2014; 1(3): 285-288.
- Toxicological effect of pretilachlor on some physiological processes of cyanobacterium Synechocystis sp. strain PUPCCC 64
Davinder Pal Singh, Jasvirinder Singh Khattar, Alka, Gurdeep Kaur, Yadvinder Singh
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2016; 4(1): 012-019.
- Role of routine upper gastro intestinal endoscopy in patients of cholelithiasis presenting with dyspepsia in rural set-up
Prashant Gupta, Vipin Gupta, Shailendra Pal Singh, Somendra Pal Singh, Shashi Prakash Mishra, Praveen Singh, Anil Kumar, Manas Prakash, Mohit Gupta, Mohan Singh, Sonia Havele
. 2016; 3(2): 509-515.
- Antibacterial, antitussive, antioxidant and toxicological evaluation of Joshanda Lozenges
Monika Bansal, Monica Gulati, Sachin Kumar Singh, Sanjiv Duggal
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(7): 064-070.
- Comparative Study on the Socio-Economic Profile of Soligas in Core and Buffer Zone of Biligiri Rangana Hills (B.R Hills) of Karnataka
Arun S Somagond, B. H. M. Patel, Mukesh Singh, Mohit Antil, Seema Yadav, Aniket Sanyal, Suresh Basagoudanavar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(1): 206-215.
- Prediction of morbidity and mortality in middle and old aged surgical patients-comparison of standard scoring system and addition of echocardiography with hemodynamic indices
Amit K. Singh, Prashant K. Mishra, Rakesh B. Singh, Manoj kumar, Dheer Singh
. 2015; 3(10): 2543-2548.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW