|69 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Acute and Subacute Toxicity Profile of Asparagus racemosus root extract, Isoprinosine and Shatvari Syrup in Swiss Albino Mice.
B. Satheesh Kumar Bhandary, K. P. Sharmila, N. Suchetha Kumari, Vadisha S. Bhat, Ronald Fernandes
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(5): 129-135.
- Nasal lepromatous leprosy mimicking as rhinoscleroma: An insight to early diagnosis
Jayaprakash K. Shetty, Shubha Bhat, B. S. Girisha, Rajeshwari Aroor, Vadish Bhat, Kishan Prasad
. 2016; 6(1): 35-38.
- Renal scarring following urinary tract infections in children.
Balakrishna Bandari, Seema Pavaman Sindgikar, Soma Santosh Kumar, Mangalpady Shenoy Vijaya, Raghu Shankar
. 2019; 19(1): 25-30.
- Quality of life and risk factors in hypertensive individuals in the field practice areas of a tertiary-care hospital in coastal Karnataka
Shruthi M Shetty, Rashmi Kundapur, Kiran K Ganapathy, Nalam Udaya Kiran, Nishanth Krishna Kodyalamoole, Vinayak J Kempaller
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1883-1886.
- Comparison of fat percentage with muscle strength/endurance and blood pressure response in young adults
Bindiya S, Damodara Gowda K M, Ashwini K, Roshima P M
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(10): 1070-1073.
- Assessment of drug use pattern using World Health Organization prescribing indicators in a tertiary care hospital in Mangalore: A cross-sectional study
Akshitha S Ragam, Swathi Acharya, Rajendra Holla
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(10): 1026-1030.
- Hemifacial Microsomia with bilateral ear involvement.
ananya madiyal, VIDYA AJILA, SHRUTHI HEGDE, subhas babu, priyadharshini alva
Applied Medical Research. 2015; 1(4): 140-143.
- Evaluation of association between psychological stress level during menopausal transition period and serum estrogen level among middle-aged women: A cross-sectional study
Ashwini Kishan, Shailaja S Moodithaya, Amrit M Mirajkar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(10): 1009-1013.
- Association of obstructive sleep apnea on surgically treated cleft anomalies
Madhava Kamath K., Prijo Philip, Vikram Shetty, Rajesh Venkataram, Giridhar B. H.
. 2016; 3(2): 345-349.
- Morbidity profile of inmates in old age homes in Mangalore, South India
Usha Rani S Padmanabha, Nalam Udayakiran, Puneeth Nagarajaiah, Vinayak J Kempaller
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(11): 2230-2233.
- Radioprotective Properties of Chitosan on Cultured Human Lymphocytes against Electron Beam Radiation
Shama Rao, Sukanya Shetty, Suchetha Kumari Nalilu, L N Madhu
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(8): 147-151.
- Awareness of Women on Reproductive Tract Infections in Rural Field Practice Areas of a Medical College in Mangalore
Shruthi M Shetty, KG Kiran, Sanjeev Badiger, Vinayak J Kempaller
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(9): 546-549.
- Ayurveda-The Mother of All Medical Wisdoms
B M Hegde
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2012; 1(1): 4-6.
- Congenital Intracranial Teratoma
*AmitAgrawal, **Kishor V. Hegde, ***Umamaheswara Reddy V
Narayana Medical Journal. 2014; 3(1): 36-39.
- Indications and timing for CT scan in traumatic brain injury and analysis of CT scan findings
Panil Kumar BE, Kishor V Hegde, Agrawal A, Rooparani K
Narayana Medical Journal. 2012; 1(2): 35-46.
- Prevalence and Risk Factors for Type 2 Diabetes and Effectiveness of Health Education in Reducing Blood Sugars among Diabetics in Coastal Karnataka-An Intervention Study
Usha Rani S Padmanabha, Rashmi Kundapur, Udayakiran Nalam, Sanjeev Badiger
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(9): 519-525.
- Cytopathic effect of PPR vaccine virus strains in Vero cells
Raveendra Hegde, Amitha R. Gomes, S. M. Byre Gowda, Santhosh A. K and C. Renukaprasad
. 2009; 2(3): 93-94.
- Prevalence and Risk Factors of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus in the Rural Population of Mangalore, South India
Usha R Padmanabha, Udayakiran Nalam, Sanjeev Badiger, Puneeth Nagarajaiah
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(8): 456-461.
- Role of susceptibility weighted imaging to detect occult microhemorrhages due to developmental venous anomaly
*Umamaheswara Reddy V, ** Kishor.V. Hegde, ***Kiranmai,****Venkatesh Manchikanti, *****Amit Agrawal
Narayana Medical Journal. 2014; 3(1): 15-19.
- A comparative study of metabolic profile, anthropometric parameters among vegetarians and non-vegetarians- do vegetarian diet have a cardio protective role?
. 2016; 4(6): 2240-2245.
- PCR based confirmation of sheeppox vaccine virus
Amitha R. Gomes, Raveendra Hegde, S. M. Byregowda, T. Suryanarayana, H. Ananda, S. L. Yeshwant, P.Giridhar, C. Renukaprasad
. 2010; 3(4): 160-.
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Autoimmune Hypothyroidism : A Case Report
Shaheena Appan Parambath, Rukmini Mysore Srikantiah, Poornima Manjrekar, Anupama Hegde
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2014; 3(3): 116-118.
- Gitelman's syndrome - incidentally detected in an elderly female
Rahul R., Raghava Sharma
. 2016; 4(4): 1257-1259.
- A Three Stage Assessment of a case of Polycystic Liver Disease, based on the principles of family medicine
Turkish Journal of Family Medicine & Primary Care. 2019; 13(3): 396-401.
- Non-malignant perforations: a study of various risk factors
Khamar Jaha Banu
. 2015; 2(1): 64-69.
- Assessment of fetal malnutrition by body mass index and intra uterine growth curves: a comparative study
Madhava Kamath K., Swathi S. Rao, Rathika D. Shenoy
. 2016; 3(3): 773-777.
- Occurrence of Streptococcus and Candida Species and Salivary pH in Patients Wearing Complete Denture
Shilpa Dandekeri, KrishnaPrasad D, Manoj Shetty, Chethan Hegde, Sowmya Mangalore Kumar, Maithri Jagadeesh Kakunje
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(4): 198-203.
- Possibility of increased general health related problems in women involved in beedi rolling
Divya Hegde, Priya Kamath
. 2014; 3(3): 870-871.
- Study of clinical and laboratory profile in alcoholic liver disease with emphasis on renal function
Swati Hegde, Arun Vishnar, Girish B. Ramteke
. 2015; 3(2): 446-450.
- Role of vitamin D as a risk factor in post-thyroidectomy transient hypocalcemia: a prospective study
Khamar J. Banu, Shubhakar C. Bhandary, Aditya D. Godkhindi
. 2016; 3(3): 1173-1175.
- Role of magnetic resonance venogram, diffusion and susceptibility weighted imaging in diagnosis of cerebral venous thrombosis
Ambuj Shrivastav, Anil kumar Sakalecha, Purnima Hegde
. 2016; 4(5): 1683-1687.
- Comparative study of oxidative stress in individuals with and without age related hearing loss
Vineeth VK, Damodara Gowda KM
. 2015; 3(8): 2020-2023.
- Localised Ridge Augmentation Using Soft Tissue Onlay Graft : A Case Report
Sruthy Prathap, Shashikanth Hegde, Prathap Nair, Rajesh Hosadurga, Vinita A Boloor
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(1): 66-71.
- Salivary superoxide dismutase levels in oral leukoplakia and oral squamous cell carcinoma; a clinicopathological study
Shishir R. Shetty, Subhas G. Babu, Sucheta Kumari, Arvind Karikal, Pushparaja Shetty, Shruthi Hegde
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2013; 2(1): 69-71.
- Anti-hyperglycemic effect of Swertia chirata root extract on indinavir treated rats
Rajesh C S, Rajendra Holla, Venkatesh Patil, Anand A S, Kishan Prasad H L
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(6): 569-573.
- A retrograde intussusception of Roux-en-Y gastrojejunostomy: an unusual cause of haematemesis
Ann Sunny, Abheesh Varma Hegde, Giridhar Ashwath, Suresh Hanji, Harshad Devarbhavi, Anthony Rozario
. 2016; 3(3): 1634-1637.
- Oxidative stress in childhood steroid sensitive nephrotic syndrome and its correlation with DNA damage
Priyanka Reddy, Seema Pavaman Sindgikar, Rathika Damodar Shenoy, Vijaya Shenoy
. 2016; 3(3): 768-772.
- Prevalence of cardiovascular risk factors among adults in rural area of Mangalore
Animesh Gupta, Krutarth Brahmbhatt, Prasanna Kumar Sharma, Shahul Hameed, Nanjesh Kumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(12): 973-977.
- Zinc and copper levels in preeclampsia: a study from coastal South India
Deepa V. Kanagal, Aparna Rajesh, Kavyarashmi Rao, Harish Shetty, Prasanna Kumar Shetty, Harshinidevi Ullal
. 2014; 3(2): 370-373.
- A comparative study on the lipid peroxidation and total antioxidant status in patients with and without varicose veins
Gaurav B. Shetty, Rajesh Ballal, Suchetha Kumari N., Harshini Ullal
. 2016; 4(9): 4037-4041.
- Pemphigus vulgaris presenting as bleeding gums: A case report
Shruthi Rao, Shruthi Hegde, Vidya Ajila, Subhas Babu, Sajad Ahmad Buch
Annals of Medical Research. 2017; 24(3): 324-327.
- Goldenhar syndrome-a case report
Sajad Ahmad Buch, Subhas Babu, Shruthi Hegde, Vidya Ajila, Shruthi Rao
Annals of Medical Research. 2017; 24(2): 207-209.
- Evolving role of clinical pharmacist in the management of diabetes mellitus
Javedh Shareef, Jennifer Fernandes, Laxminarayana Samaga
. 2015; 3(6): 1305-1308.
- Screening of gestational diabetes mellitus in antenatal women using DIPSI guidelines
Ketaki Kaustubh Junnare, Shyam Rameshwar Adhau, Mamata Vishnu Hegde, Pushpalata Ramesh Naphade
. 2016; 4(2): 446-449.
- Seroprevalence of hepatitis B antigenemia among dental students in a private South Indian dental institution
Bhuvan Nagpal, Usha Hegde, Madhuri Kulkarni
. 2015; 3(12): 3543-3547.
- Evaluation of infectious mononucleosis status among a cohort of dental students
Bhuvan Nagpal, Sreeshyla H.S., Arnaw Kishore, Usha Hegde, Archana S., M.N. Sumana
. 2016; 3(1): 116-119.
- HIV and Preconception- a Review
Divya Hegde, Priya Kamath, Latha Sharma
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2013; 2(2): 523-38.
- Virtual touch tissue quantification of liver in thalassemia
Shivaraja A, Pavan Hegde, Mario J. Bukelo, Sanjaykumar P, Ram Shenoy Basti
. 2015; 2(4): 415-418.
- Laparoscopic evaluation of tubal factor in cases of infertility
Shraddha K. Shetty, Harish Shetty, Supriya Rai
. 2013; 2(3): 410-413.
- HEMIFACIAL MICROSOMIA - A CASE REPORT WITH REVIEW OF LITERATURE.
Sajad Ahmad Buch, SUBHAS BABU, Renita Lorina Castelino, SHRUTHI RAO, KUMUDA RAO
. 2017; 3(1): -.
- Correlation of body mass index with flow rates and maximum voluntary ventilation: A comparative study
Khaleel Ahmed Manik, Leena s Hiremath, Imran Jagadal
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(9): 995-998.
- The total antioxidant capacity of infant feeds at various handling temperatures - a comparative study
Arun M. Xavier, Kavita Rai, Amitha M. Hegde
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2013; 2(2): 107-112.
- Effectiveness of electrical stimulation in idiopathic Parkinson’s disease
Ebrahim NKC, Krishna AP, Sujith Ovallath
. 2015; 3(4): 963-967.
- Perception on blood donation among engineering and medical students in Raichur: A cross-sectional study
Swetha Rajeshwari, Namita Hegde Katte
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(5): 413-416.
- Relationship of Glutathione Status with Oral Pre-cancer and Cancer
Shishir Ram Shetty, Subhas G Babu, Sucheta Kumari, Pushparaja Shetty, Radhakrishna Vijay, Arvind Karikal
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2013; 2(2): 569-74.
- Dry needling on tendons and myofascial trigger points in post-traumatic stiffness of elbow: a case report
Sukumar Shanmugam, Kavitha Shetty, Lawrence Mathias, Rebecca Santhumayor
. 2015; 3(6): 1529-1532.
- Knowledge, attitude, and practices of hepatitis B infection among dental students
Bhuvan Nagpal, Usha Hegde
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(6): 1123-1127.
- Cytotoxic and Genotoxic effects of Orthodontic Adhesives on Human lymphocyte - An In-vitro Study
Ravi M S, Vijay R, Suchetha Kumari N, Chirag Panchasara
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2013; 2(4): 820-9.
- Antibacterial and antidiarrheal activity of Simarouba amara (Aubl.) bark
Hegde Veena, Nagaraj Navya, Gowda K Sandesh, Nayaka Boramuthi Thippeswamy
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(5): 88-96.
- Biochemistry handouts covering all lecture topics as study guide to focus during exam preparation in first year medical undergraduates in India
Mamata Vishnu Hegde, Sarita Vijay Agrawal, Parduman Singh, Samir Anil Singru
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2013; 1(1): 33-39.
- Cone beam computed tomography findings of a large Adenomatoid Odontogenic Tumour in the anterior mandible- A case report
Mithula Nair, Vidya Ajila, Shruthi Hegde, Subhas Babu, Rumela Ghosh
Annals of Medical Research. 2017; 24(1): 75-78.
- Traditional methods used by patients for the management of recurrent aphthous stomatitis.
Shruthi Hegde, Vidya Ajila, Subhas Babu, Shreyas Rai
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2017; 6(4): 364-368.
- Analysis of completeness of drug package inserts available in India
Nagaraja Prasad S, Shreenivas P Revankar, Vedavathi H, Harini Manjunath, Sriti Hegde
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(11): 1139-1143.
- Bilateral temporomandibular joint ankylosis as a complication of forceps delivery: a case report
Shruthi Hegde, Jasmine Shanti Kamath, Vidya Ajila, Subhas G Babu
Turkish Journal of Family Medicine & Primary Care. 2019; 13(1): 103-106.
- Reverse –Z- Shaped main pancreatic duct in case of recurrent idiopathic pancreatitis
Umamaheswara Reddy V, Thirunavukkarasu Sampath, Kishor V Hegde, T.V Aditya chowdary
Narayana Medical Journal. 2014; 3(2): 61-66.
- CEMENTOBLASTOMA OF MANDIBULAR THIRD MOLAR- AN INCIDENTAL RADIOGRAPHIC FINDING
Mithula Nair, Vidya Ajila, Shruthi Hegde, Subhas Babu, Rumela Ghosh
American Journal of Diagnostic Imaging . 2017; 2(1): 14-16.
- Perceived Stress Levels And its Sources Among Doctors and Nurses Working In A Tertiary Care Teaching Hospital, Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu
Sathiya Narayanan, Ruwaidha Rafeeq, Nusrath Salma Farook, Fathima Farin, Gomathy Thandavamoorthy, Hegde Shailendra
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(7): 603-608.
- Cone Beam Computed Tomographic findings in Unicystic Ameloblastoma of the mandible.
Sachin Ram G, VIDYA AJILA, Shruthi Hegde, Subhas Babu G, JASMINE Shanthi Kamath, DEVIKA S Pillai
Annals of Medical Research. 2018; 25(1): 162-164.
- Prescribing pattern and adverse events of drugs used in patients with primary open-angle glaucoma (POAG) attending a tertiary care hospital: Retrospective study
Seema Rai, Seemee Khilji, Lavanya G Rao, Puneet Hegde, Sarita R J Gonsalves, Tara V Shanbhag
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(2): 189-193.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW