|3151 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- RECENT THERAPEUTIC PROGRESS OF CHALCONE SCAFFOLD BEARING COMPOUNDS AS
PROSPECTIVE ANTI-GOUT CANDIDATES
DEBARSHI KAR MAHAPATRA, VIVEK ASATI, SANJAY KUMAR BHARTI
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2019; 6(1): 1-5.
- Assessment Of Infant And Young Child Feeding Practices Among Mothers In Rural Madhya Pradesh
Swati Jain, Amod Borle, Sanjay S Agrawal, Mahesh Kumar Mishra, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Vishal Bathma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 419-423.
- Assessment of Depression among Medical Students of Private University in Bhopal, India
Anshuman Sharma, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Neeraj Khare, Sanjay S Agarwal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 161-165.
- A Study of Prevalence of Hypertension and Pre Hypertension and its Associated Risk Factors in Rural Area of Madhya Pradesh
Anshuman Sharma, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Sanjay S Agarwal, Manmohan Gupta, Shweta Shrivastava
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 207-211.
- An accessory brachialis muscle associated with abnormal arrangement of structures in the cubital fossa
Md. Jawed Akhtar, Nafees Fatima, Sanjay Kumar, Binod Kumar, Vinod Kumar
. 2015; 3(12): 3907-3910.
- Role of conjunctival impression cytology in various diseases of eye
Naveen Kumar Bariar, Sanjay Kumar, Mahasweta Mallik, Manish Kumar
. 2016; 4(6): 2011-2013.
- 7” long knife for 7 years in the duodenum: a rare case report and review of literature
Sanjay K. Bhasin, S. L. Kachroo, Vijay Kumar, Raj Kumar, Viajaynt Singh Chandail
. 2014; 1(1): 29-32.
- A Comparatiive Study of Immunity against Ticks in Cattle Vaccinated with Recombinant BM95 and Local Boophilus microplus Whole Extract Antigen
Vijendra Kumar Pal, Sanjay Kumar Rewani
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(12): 143-153.
- Dairy Animal Welfare in Calf Rearing Practices and the Constraints Experienced by the Farmers in Following the Practices
Bhushan Kumar Singh, J. Oraon, Alok Kumar Pandey, Mithun Kumar Anand, Sanjay Kumar Rewani
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 53-58.
- Ovarian dermoid presenting as acute intestinal obstruction: a rare case report and review of literature
Sanjay Kumar Bhasin, Sayeed Majeed Malik, Gopal Sharma, Shyam Kumar Gupta
. 2015; 2(2): 283-285.
- A Retrospective Study of Epidemiological Trends of Leprosy in an Urban Leprosy Centre of Madhya Pradesh
Swati Jain, Mahesh Kumar Mishra, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Vikas Jain, Leena Balpande
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 114-117.
- Multifocal myxoid liposarcoma: a rare and controversial entity-case report with literature review
Pradosh Kumar Sarangi, Sanjay Kumar Nahak, Sasmita Parida, Jayashree Mohanty, Basanta Manjari Swain
. 2016; 4(10): 4643-4647.
- Laparoscopic assisted anorectoplasty in children: a prospective study
Sanjay Raina, Beena Jad, Vijayendra Kumar, S. P. Sharma, Nilay Kumar
. 2016; 3(1): 162-168.
- Effect of Oral Administration of Urine of Pantja Goats on the Performance of Their Kids
Manish Pandey, Dev Vrat Singh, Sunil Kumar Rastogi, Brijesh Singh, Sanjay Kumar, Sanjay Kumar Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 158-164.
- Preference of service providers for the veterinary service-a case study of Sangli District of Maharastra state, India
Pallavi P. Mirajkar, Sanjay Kumar, Y. P. Singh
. 2011; 4(3): 106-108.
- Bilateral benign giant phyllodes tumor in an adolescent female: a rare case report
Sanjay Kumar Bhasin, Sunita Kumari, Vijay Kumar, Paras Saini, Gopal Sharma, Mubashir Akram
. 2014; 1(3): 177-180.
- IMPACT OF VIDEO ASSISTED LEARNING WITH REFERENCETO FOCUSED CLINICAL HEALTH ASSESSMENT ON ADULTPATIENT AMONG NURSES.
Uma B Kale,Mahadeo B. Shinde, Sanjay Kumar Patil
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(5): 311-314.
- Correlation of high-resolution magnetic resonance imaging with surgico-pathological findings in rectal carcinoma patients
Sheo Kumar, Uday Shanker Singh, Prabhaker Mishra, Hira Lal, Niraj Kumari, Anand Prakash, Ashok Gupta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(7): 580-585.
- Epidemiological Trends of Malaria Cases in Rural Health and Training Centre of Madhya Pradesh
Leena Balpande, Sanjay K Gupta, Sanjay S Agarwal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(2): 227-229.
- A Cross Sectional Study to Assess the Health Status of Priests in a Pilgrimage City of Central India
Sanjay Kumar Chourasiya, Arpit Verma, Anil Singh Baghel, Satish Saroshe
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(4): 320-324.
- AN UPDATES ON THE SEPSIS CAUSING MULTIPLE ORGAN DYSFUNCTIONS
HARIKESH MAURYA, SUSHEEL KUMAR DUBEY, POONAM BISHT, MONIKA SEMWAL, SANJAY GANDHI
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2016; 3(3): 31-40.
- A Study of Nutritional Status of Adolescent Girls in Rural Area of Bhopal District
Sheloj M Joshi, Swarna Likhar, Sanjay S Agarwal, Mahesh Kumar Mishra, Umashankar Shukla
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(2): 191-194.
- Prevalence of Obesity among College Students in Rural Area of Bangalore
Sanjay T Varadappa, Prashanth Kumar S Prakash, Gangaboraiah, Ramesh Masthi N Raju, Lakshmeesha Y Subbanna
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 42-45.
- Serum fibrinogen level in type 2 diabetes mellitus patients
Sanjay Dhawale, Satyam Jayant, Anil Kumar Gupta
. 2016; 3(1): 83-87.
- An Education Intervention to Improve Awareness on Road Safety: A Study among School Going Tee-nagers in Indore
Priyanka Mahawar, Sanjay Dixit, A K Khatri, Rahul Rokade, Rohit Bhurre, Sanjeev Kirar, Rohit Jain, Sanjay Jamliya
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 529-532.
- Outcome of ultrasound guided pigtail catheter drainage of liver abscesses a prospective study of 126 cases
Sayeed Majid Malik, Sanjay Kumar Bhasin, Tariq P. Azad
. 2015; 2(4): 634-640.
- Genetic Study on Biochemical Constituents in Blood Serum of Indian Native Uttara Fowl
Manish Kumar Singh, Shive Kumar, Rabendra Kumar Sharma, Sanjay Kumar Singh, Brijesh Singh, Dev Varat Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(11): 356-362.
- Stigmata of complications on the quality of life of type 2 diabetic patients
Babulal Meena, Deepak Kumar, Veer Bahadur Singh, Sanjay Sharma, Subhash Chandra
. 2016; 4(1): 278-285.
- A Study of Uric Acid - A New Biochemical Marker For the Differentiation Between Exudates and Transudates in a Pleural Effusion Cases
Ashish Jain, Raina Jain, Sudhakar B Petkar, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Neeraj Khare, Jusmita Dutta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(2): 204-208.
- A Study of Osteoarticular Tuberculosis in a Tertiary Care Hospital of Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Saurabh Sharma, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Atul Varshney, Archa Sharma, Akhil Bansal, Ashlesh Choudhary
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 117-120.
- A comparative study to find out emotional quotient in students of MGM Medical College, Indore MP, India
Sanjay Dixit, Bhupendra Kumar Rohit, Veena Yesikar, Geeta Shivram
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(5): 585-588.
- Missed choledochal cyst: a rare presentation and review of literature
Sanjay Kumar Bhasin, Tariq Parvez Azad, Nasib C. Digra, Mubashar, Gopal Sharma
. 2014; 1(2): 112-115.
- Adaptation of Murrah Cross Buffalo towards Heat Stress by Nutritional and Managemental Interventions at Coastal Climate of Goa
Samir Kumar Das, Sanjay Kumar Udhawar, Narendra Pratap Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(5): 167-171.
- Acceptance of non-invasive prenatal testing by cell free foetal DNA for foetal aneuploidy in a developing country: experience at a tertiary care centre in India
Namrata Kashyap, Mandakini Pradhan, Piyush Kumar, Neeta Singh
. 2016; 5(3): 705-710.
- Incidence of phyllodes tumors of breast at a single centre in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
Sanjay Singh, Aklesh Kumar Maurya, Mayurika Singh
. 2016; 4(12): 5452-5455.
- Siderophore production: A unique quality of pathogenic Klebsiella pneumonia to survive in low iron concentration
Jay Prakash Sah, Sanjay Kumar Shah, Bhupendra Sharma, Mira Shah, Md. Salahuddin, Ram Vinod Mahato, Chandrakant Yadav, Md. Sayfullah Razin, Mahjabin Rashid
. 2015; 1(1): 130-138.
- Giant median raphe prepuceal cyst in an elderly male
Sanjay Kumar Bhasin, Rajnish Loach, Gopal Sharma, Vivek Gorka
. 2016; 3(2): 1018-1020.
- Assessment of Vitamin D level in Cerebrovascular Accident Patients in Eastern India
Kaushik Chatterjee, Sanjay Kumar Mandal, Sumanta Chatterjee, Pankaj sarkar, Soumya Sarathi Mondal, Jacky Ganguly, Debasis Sardar, Siddhartha Mani, Binod Das
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(4): 264-269.
- Continence outcome following needle less operation (vaginal approach) using indigeneous mesh
Neelam Goyal, Sanjay Kumar Goyal
. 2016; 5(11): 3690-3692.
- Outcome of self administered medical abortion pills by patients
Neelam Goyal, Sanjay Kumar Goyal
. 2016; 5(11): 3740-3742.
- Effect of Syzygium cumini (jamun) seed powder on dyslipidemia: a double blind randomized control trial
Shivani Sidana, Veer Bahadur Singh, Babu Lal Meena, Sanjay Beniwal, Subhash Chandra, Kulvinder Singh, Rahul Singla, Deepak Kumar
. 2016; 4(7): 2603-2610.
- Sociodemographic profile of substance users attending Urban Health Training Centre in Srinagar Garhwal, India
Santosh Kumar, Sanjay Kumar Jha, Amit Kumar Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(1): 34-37.
- Mortality Trend in a Tertiary Care Hospital of Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Neeraj Khare, Girjesh Gupta, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Sonali Khare
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(1): 64-67.
- Effect of Berberis aristata Root Powder - A Herbal Feed Additive on Production Performance and Carcass Quality of Broiler Birds
Ritesh Prasad Shah, Vinod Kumar Paswan, Sanjay Kumar Jha, Satya Prakash Yadav, Abdullah Mohammed Al Olofi, Abdelrazeq Mohammed Abdelrazeq
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(5): 40-45.
- The spectrum of mild cognitive impairment in dyslipidemic non-elderly type 1 diabetics
Deepak Kumar, Veer Bahadur Singh, Babulal Meena, Sanjay Beniwal, Kulvinder Singh, Shivani Sidana, Rahul singla
. 2016; 4(6): 2246-2251.
- Recent Advances In Endocrinology: South Asian consensus guideline: Use of GLP-1 receptor agonists during Ramadan: Update 2016 Revised Guidelines on the use of GLP-1A in Ramadan
Faruque Pathan, Zafar Ahmed Latif, Rakesh Kumar Sahay, Abdul Hamid Zargar, Syed Abbas Raza, Azad Khan, Nazrul Islam Siddiqui, Feroz Amin, Noel Somasundaram, Dina Shrestha, Sanjay Kalra
Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association . 2016; 66(6): 774-776.
- Recent Advances In Endocrinology: Update to South Asian consensus guideline: Use of newer insulins in diabetes during Ramadan. Revised Guidelines on the use of insulin in Ramadan
Faruque Pathan, Zafar Ahmed Latif, Rakesh Kumar Sahay, Abdul Hamid Zargar, Syed Abbas Raza, AK Azad Khan, Nazrul Islam Siddiqui, Feroz Amin, Osama Ishtiaq, Dina Shrestha, Noel Somasundaram, Sanjay Kalra
Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association . 2016; 66(6): 777-778.
- Cervical ectopic pregnancy: a rare complication
Sanjay Singh, Amit Kumar, Madhusudan Dey
. 2014; 3(4): 1113-1115.
- Effect of Jaggery Filter Cake Supplementation on Growth Performance of Large White Yorkshire Grower Pigs
B. H. M. Patel , Sanjay Kumar , S. B. Prasanna, Ravindra Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(7): 49-56.
- Assessment of Risk Factors and Prevalence of Depression among Elderly Subjects in a Rural Community
Anshuman Sharma, Sanjeeev Kumar Gupta, Agrawal S Sanjay, Gupta Sanjay, Sarouthia Shalini
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(4): 283-287.
- Mortality pattern of patients of typhoid perforation during the year 2001 to 2010 admitted in surgical wards of Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital, Rewa, Madhya Pradesh, India
Saket Kaushik, Sandeep Kumar Ahirwar, Vishnu Patel
. 2016; 3(4): 2034-2040.
- Prevalence of Vitamin D Deficiency and Its Associated Disorders at a Tertiary Care Hospital of The Al Qassim Region of Saudi Arabia
Mohammad Jawaid Arif, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Fahd Al Khalifah
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(11): 654-657.
- Clinical profile of organophosphorus poisoning patients at rural tertiary health care centre
Kailas N. Chintale, Sanjay V. Patne, Sanjay S. Chavan
. 2016; 3(2): 268-274.
- Perioperative transfusions adversely affect post-operative outcomes in less than 18-year undergoing surgical repairs on cardiopulmonary bypass
Varuna Varma, Nirmal Gupta, Prabhaker Mishra
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(7): 559-565.
- Structure and Functioning of Livestock Based Women Self Help Groups in Ranchi District of Jharkhand
Sanjay Kumar Rewani, Vijendra Kumar Pal, Jagarnath Oraon, Alok Kumar Pandey, Shashi Ranjan, Bhushan Kumar Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(11): 89-97.
- Milk Production, Consumption and Disposal Pattern of Women Dairy Cooperative Society Members in Jaipur (Rajasthan)
Virendra Singh, Sanjay Kumar Rewani, Sunil Rajoria, Sajad Ahmed Wani, Narendra Singh, Manisha Singodia
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(11): 190-194.
- Pharmaceutical Standardization of Swarna Bhasma (incinerated gold) by adopting traditional method
Sanjay B Khedekar, Biswajyoti Patgiri, Pradeep Kumar Prajapati
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2015; 4(3): 83-94.
- Congenital corrected transposition of great arteries with situs solitus, dextrocardia and pulmonary stenosis
Ansul Kumar, Sanjay Kalra, Ajit Padhy, Vijay K. Gupta
. 2016; 3(2): 1021-1022.
- A cross-sectional evaluation of knowledge, attitude, and utilization of complementary and alternative medicine among medical students of North India
Neeraj Kumar Agrawal, Nitin Kothari, Uma Gupta, Sanjay Kumar Verma, Shubham Pandey
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(9): 893-898.
- Assessment of endothelial dysfunction in diabetes mellitus in Indian population by color Doppler
Abhilash Haridas, Payal Mukker, Sanjay Pandey, Manoj Kumar Parashar, Virender Kumar Mehta
. 2016; 4(9): 3956-3962.
- Prospective study to correlate the level of glycosylated haemoglobin with wound healing, vasculopathy and neuropathy in diabetic foot patients
Brajkishor Kumar, Manish Kumar Mishra, Ajit Sinha, Rajesh Kumar Soni, Dharmendra Kumar Patel
. 2016; 3(4): 2087-2091.
- Nonconventional induction strategies for production of recombinant human tumor necrosis factor-alpha in Escherichia coli
Tapan Kumar Singha, Pooja Gulati, Sanjay Kumar
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2018; 6(1): 23-27.
- An Epidemiological Study of Sharp Injuries among Health Care Workers of Tertiary Care Hospital in Saudi Arabia
Sanjay kumar Gupta, Mohammad Jawaid Arif, Sinimol Jabar, Sunitha Lorin Mathias, Ibrahim Saifi Alharbi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(7): 393-397.
- Recovery status of bacteriophages of different livestock farms of Veterinary College, Adhartal, Jabalpur, India
Sanjay Shukla, S. D. Hirpurkar
. 2011; 4(3): 117-119.
- Study to assess health needs and quality of health services available for the residents of working women hostel in urban catchment area of Bhopal
Sanjeev Kumar Gupta, Anshuman Sharma, Sanjay S Agrawal, Sanjay Gupta, Shalini Sarouthia, Neeraj Chhari
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(9): 731-735.
- Ramadan and diabetes: Holistic trial design
Fatema Jawad, Sanjay Kalra
Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association . 2016; 66(7): 791-792.
- Adverse Drug Reactions and Outcome Analysis of MDR TB Patients on DOTS Plus Regimen
Vishakha K Kapadia, Sanjay B Tripathi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(1): 5-9.
- In vitro investigation of anthelmintic activity of Mitragyna parvifolia (Roxb.) Korth. (Rubiaceae)
Badgujar Vishal B.* and Surana Sanjay J
. 2010; 3(7): 326-328.
- A Cross Sectional Study To Assess Socio Eonomic Complications Of Adolescent Pregnancy In A Metropolitan City Of Central India
Rachna Dubey, Sanjay Dixit
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 428-433.
- Primary Care Diabetology
Sanjay Kalra, Fatema Jawad
Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association . 2016; 66(6): 779-780.
- Treatment Outcome of Tuberculosis in HIV Seropositive Patients: An Experience of Southeast Region of Ahmedabad
Sanjay B Tripathi, Vishakha K Kapadia
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 462-465.
- SALES STRATEGIES OF BANKS: AN EMPIRICAL STUDY OF SELECT PRIVATE SECTOR BANKS IN INDIA
Sanjay Sinha, Subhadeep Mukherjee
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(2): 62-66.
- Weekend therapy in diabetes
Sanjay Kalra, Yashdeep Gupta
Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association . 2016; 66(5): 627-628.
- Prevalence of Helminth Parasites in Indigenous Fowls of Zoba Anseba of Eritrea, North-East Africa
M K Ghebremariam, Sanjay Devarajan, Basharat Ahmed
. 2011; 4(11): 492-494.
- Fulminant meningococcemia with meningococcal meningitis in the neonate: a case report
Durgesh Kumar, Rajesh Kumar Yadav, Dinesh Kumar Singh, Indra Kumar Sharma, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Mohammad Avais
. 2014; 1(3): 190-192.
- Hospital acquired acute renal failure
Pankaj Kumar, Varun Deep Dogra, Dhiraj Kapoor, Rupinder Kumar, Vishnu Kumar Aggarwal, Manoj Kumar, Ansari Mohd Shoeb
. 2015; 3(1): 77-82.
- Evaluation and application of diagnostic accuracy in clinical decision-making
Prabhaker Mishra, Chandra Mani Pandey, Uttam Singh, Sachin Singh Yadav, Vishal Sharma
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(10): 2190-2193.
- A Study of Gene Xpert in Screening of Sputum in HIV Positive Patients Presenting to Tertiary Care Centre
Deepak Bansal, Sanjay Avashia, Mitesh Karothiya
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(8): 657-660.
- Training Needs of Beneficiaries under Mini Kamdhenu Dairy Scheme (MKDS) in Lucknow Mandal of Uttar Pradesh
Jitendra Pratap, Mahesh Chander, Sanjay Kumar, Ajay Kumar Chaturvedani, Jayant Goyal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(9): 61-68.
- IS SEVERITY OF OBSTRUCTIVE SLEEP APNOEA IS A SURROGATE MARKER OF CPAP TITRATION PRESSURE?
Giridhar BH, Rajesh V, Rashmi Soori, Anusha Rao, Sanjay Verma
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(2): 150-152.
- Fear of Falls and Compliance in Exercise Intervention by Community Dwelling Older Adults at Risk of Falling
Sanjay Eapen Samuel, Ashok Nayak, M Shashidhar Kotian
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(1): 8-14.
- assessment of bone mineral density and vitamin D3 in patients with chronic liver disease
snigdhendu pal, sanjay kumar mandal, atanu chandra, anwesha pan, ,
National Journal of Medical Research. 2019; 9(2): 74-77.
- A Study on Lipid Profiles in Chronic Liver Diseases
Sanjay Kumar Mandal, Koelina Sil, Sumanta Chatterjee, Jacky Ganguly, Koushik Chatterjee, Pankaj Sarkar, Satanik Hazra, Debasis Sardar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 70-72.
- HIV/AIDS knowledge among adult male migrant factory workers of an industrial city in north India
SA Rizwan, Sanjay Rai, Kiran Goswami, Puneet Misra, Shashi Kant
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 236-242.
- A Study of Socio-demographic Factors Leading to Divorce – A Social Problem
Rupal D Girase, Santosh J Haralkar, Sanjay M Mulaje, Suresh K Mangulikar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(2): 116-120.
- Assessment of Knowledge and Awareness Regarding Thyroid Disorders among Women of a Cosmopolitan City of Central India
Shailesh Rai, Suraj Sirohi, AK Khatri, Sanjay Dixit, Satish Saroshe
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 219-222.
- Effect of Antenatal Exercise on Outcome of Labor
AK Khatri, Suraj Sirohi, Sanjay Dixit, Shailesh Rai, Dhruvendra Pandey
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 342-345.
- Flies Menaces in Dairy Farm and its Strategies for Prevention and Control- An Overview
Sanjay Choudhary, Rohit Kumar, Yamini Choudhary, Madan Lal Kamboj, Ajit Kumar, Suresh Kumar, Abhishek Paul
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(6): 1-16.
- Computational, structural and functional aspects of hypothetical protein of Aspergillus flavus Pheromone Receptor Pre-A (PRP-A)
Maneesh Kumar, Sindhuprava Rana, Harish Kumar, Pratik Kumar, Manas Ranjan Dikhit, Rani Mansuri, Jainendra Kumar, Ganesh Chandra Sahoo
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(7): 89-97.
- A retrospective study on clinician’s practice on testing and treating for cytomegalovirus infection in patients with acute ulcerative colitis in a tertiary care center in India
Ajay Kumar, Samir Mohindra, Amar Deep, Virendra Atam, Abhijit Chandra
. 2016; 4(8): 3262-3266.
- Tobacco Use Among Adolescent: A Burning Issue in Bhopal city
Vishal Bathma, Swarn Likhar, Sanjay Agarwal, Mahesh Mishra, Uma Shukla
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 103-107.
- Frequency and Predictors of Hepatopulmonary Syndrome in Chronic Liver Disease Patients
Atanu Chandra, Soumya S Mondal, Sanjay K Mandal, Indranil Sen, Mithun Das, Snigdhendu Pal
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(3): 275-279.
- A study of the clinical profile of right ventricular infarction in context to inferior wall myocardial infarction in a tertiary care centre
Daanish Aijaz Chhapra, Sanket Kaushik Mahajan, Sanjay Tukaram Thorat
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2013; 4(3): 170-176.
- A study of neonatal and maternal outcomes of asthma during pregnancy
Babu Lal Meena, V. B. Singh, Parvej Sameja, Vijay Tundwal, Sanjay Beniwal
. 2013; 1(1): 23-27.
- A Rare Case of Perosomus elumbis in a non-descript calf
Shailendra Kumar Tiwari, Deepak Kumar Kashyap, Devesh Kumar Giri, Govina Dewangan
. 2011; 4(11): 515-516.
- Importance of micro minerals in reproductive performance of livestock
Sudhir Kumar, Anil Kumar Pandey, Waquar Ahmed AbdulRazzaque, Dinesh Kumar Dwivedi
. 2011; 4(5): 230-233.
- BILATERAL OSSIFIED FIRST
COSTOCHONDRAL AND CHONDROSTERNAL
JOINTS: A CASE REPORT
RAKESH KUMAR VERMA, ARVIND KUMAR PANKAJ, ARCHANA RANI, R.K.DIWAN & NAVNEET KUMAR
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2015; 23(1): 14-16.
- Study of culture and sensitivity pattern of urinary tract infection in febrile preschool children in a tertiary care hospital
Ashoka C., Kumar GV, Ananda Kumar TS, Viswanatha Kumar HM
. 2016; 3(3): 1032-1036.
- Clinical Evaluation of Anemia in Geriatric Patients - A Cross Sectional Study Conducted At Tertiary Care Hospital
Sfurti Mann, Amit Kumar, Shiv Kumar Singh, Surbhi Katyal, Gaurav Chopra, Sanjeev Kumar Varma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 316-320.
- Clinical Efficacy of Arshonyt Tablet and Ointment in Piles & Fissure-in-ano
Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Tukaram Sambhaji Dudhamal, Madhav Singh Baghel, Panchakshari Patil
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2014; 3(3): 81-87.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW