|17 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- OPTIMAL SCHEDULING AND OPERATION OF ESS IN GRID CONNECTED INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX USING GENETIC ALGORITHM
Sasi Sree Phaneendra Eluru, S. V. N. L. Lalitha, Nikhil Polisetti, Krishna Priyanka Alamuru
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(2): 368-375.
- Evaluation of Cold Chain Practices in Urban Health Centers of a Metro City in India
Lalitha Krishnappa, Arvind B Anniappan, Narayana H Voderhobli, Shantha Kumar Krishna, Sudarshana Yathiraj, Pruthvish Sreekantaiah
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 288-292.
- Sensitivity pattern and trend of multi drug resistance in Salmonella typhi occurring in South India
Karthikprabhu R., Ganesh R., Lalitha Janakiraman
. 2016; 3(1): 299-299.
- Trend of multi drug resistant typhoid in South India
Karthik Prabhu Ramaraj, Ganesh R, Lalitha Janakiraman
. 2016; 3(1): 297-298.
- Decreased Baroreceptor Refl ex Sensitivity in First-degree Relatives of Type 2 Diabetics is Linked to Sympathovagal Imbalance and Cardiovascular Risks
Gopal Krushna Pal, Pravati Pal, Nivedita Nanda, Venugopal Lalitha,Avupati Naga Syamsunder, Kuppusamy Saranya, Jagadeeswaran Indumathy, Allampalli Sirisha,Gopalakrishna Jayakrishnan
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2014; 5(2): 43-49.
- Magnetic resonance evaluation of intra dural spinal tumors with histopathology correlation
Uma Maheswara Rao, Bujji Babu Perisetti, Swetha Reddy, Jyothi Lalitha
. 2015; 3(11): 3051-3057.
- Contraceptive behavior among ever-married reproductive age women in the estate sector in the district of Ratnapura, Sri Lanka
Lalitha Indrani Malwenna, Kapila Bimal Kannangara, Chaminda Kudabandara Jayawardana
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(4): 298-303.
- Amniotic band syndrome at 14 weeks of gestation: a case report and literature review
Lalitha N, Reena Abraham, Umamaheswari G
. 2014; 3(4): 1142-1145.
- A study of body mass index and nasal mucociliary clearance in healthy South Indian adult volunteers
Preetha Paul, Mohamed Sajad Akbar, Balaji Arumugam, Lalitha Subramanyam
. 2016; 4(7): 2902-2908.
- Role of N-acetylcysteine in prevention of contrast-induced nephropathy among inpatients undergoing coronary angiogram and percutaneous intervention
Mohana Rupa L, Lalitha S V, Pravallika Dasari, Krishna Chaitanya Rudaraju, Jagan Nadipelly
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(12): 1190-1192.
- A cross sectional study to assess the need of Urodynamic studies in lower urinary tract patients attending an Urogynaecology clinic
Deepa Joshi, K. Lalitha, Piyush Joshi, Satish Saroshe
. 2016; 5(11): 3675-3678.
- Rising challenge of multiple morbidities among the rural poor in India—a case of the Sundarbans in West Bengal
Lalitha Vadrevu, Vinod Kumar, Barun Kanjilal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(2): 343-350.
- Azelastine hydrochloride nasal spray and its combination with fluticasone propionate in the management of allergic rhinitis - A comparative study
Lalitha A, Mamatha K R, Puttamadaiah G M
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(5): 356-360.
- A study on the effect of smokeless tobacco on oral cancer done in a Tertiary Care Hospital in Southern India
Nirmala C J, Hemanth T, Lalitha K, Shivaraj N S, Murthy N S
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(2): 143-146.
- Assessment of heart rate variability in participants with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Lalitha Surulichamy, Anandhalakshmi Swaminathan, Kanimozhi Sadasivam, Saravanan Ayyavoo
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(1): 85-89.
- Studies on antihyperglycemic effect of Euphorbia antiquorum L. root in diabetic rats
VARADHARAJAN MADHAVAN, ANITA MURALI, Doppalapudi Sree Lalitha, Sunkam Yoganarasimhan
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2015; 4(4): 308-313.
- Optimization of camptothecin production and biomass yield from endophytic fungus Fusarium solani strain ATLOY-8
Prince Clarance, Ameer Khusro, Jebalsy Lalitha, Jerin Sales, Agastian Paul
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(10): 35-46.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW