|49 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Impact of lockdown on non-COVID-19 patients
Subhash Chander, Gaveshna Gargi, Amit Saini, Rakesh Chauhan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2020; 9(10): 580-583.
- APPLICATION OF SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT IN MODERN E-COMMERCE
Dr. Gaurav Sinha, Dr. RadhaKrishnan
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(13): 4060-4065.
- ASSESSING LINKAGE BETWEEN THE PARENT CITY AND SATELLITE TOWNS: A CASE STUDY OF RAMANAGARA AND HOSKOTE-KARNATAKA
S. Deepthi, R. Shanthipriya, S. Radhakrishnan
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(9): 43-52.
- Insignificant in vitro falcipain-2 inhibitory activity of novel 2-(4-(substituted benzoyl) piperazine-1-yl)-N-phenylacetamide derivatives
Sourabh Mundra, Mahesh Radhakrishnan
Journal of Pharmaceutical Negative Results. 2015; 6(1): 20-26.
- AN EMPIRICAL STUDY ON IDENTIFYING FACTORS INFLUENCING THE WRITING SKILLS OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE LEARNERS AT TERTIARY LEVEL
Ramya Sri R, V. Radhakrishnan, John Vijayakumar I S, Jefferson K
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(14): 726-729.
- PREVALENCE AND PREDICTORS OF SUICIDAL BEHAVIOUR AMONG ADOLESCENTS IN INDIA: A SYSTEMATIC REVIEW AND META-ANALYSES
Radhika Ganesan, Sankar Radhakrishnan, Rajendran Rajamanickam
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(19): 8754-8770.
- Sedative Regimens for Pediatric patients undergoing Diagnostic Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Roshan Radhakrishnan, Shubhada Aphale, Manjula Shantaram
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2015; 4(3): 174-184.
- SIFT BASED QLRBP LOCAL DESCRIPTOR FOR COLOR IMAGES
Sneha Benny, Chinju John, R. Radhakrishnan, S.U. Aswathy
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(13): 1085-1088.
- A Case Series of Three Patients with Bilateral Corneal Abrasion and Role of Eye Pad in Healing of Corneal Abrasion
Dhavat Sukharamwala P, O K Radhakrishnan, S Patra, Atreyee Pradhan
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 93-95.
- Role of Serotonin Type-1A/B (Hydroxytryptamine) Receptors in Depression
Prateek Kanade, Deepali Gupta, Mahesh Radhakrishnan, Visakh Prabhakar
Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy. 2013; 4(1): 7-13.
- Home based Exercise management in Primary Dysmenorrhea
Ananda Vaiyapuri, Loganathan Chandrasekar, Unikrishnan Radhakrishnan, Rekha Kaja
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2016; 5(1): 37-42.
- Study of Ocular Changes in Pregnancy
O K Radhakrishnan, Debapriya Datta, Jyoti Yadav, Priti Kumari, Vasundhara Phillips, Nimrita Nagdev
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(1): 1-4.
- APPLICATIONS OF PRASANGA TANTRAYUKTI
Dr.Vineetha.V, Dr.Deeja.C.Radhakrishnan, Dr. Ganga R Hadimani, Dr Brinda Kanakhara Shah, Dr Shabeer M, Dr Shinita P V, Dr Sabith Sulthana
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(5): 6291-6292.
- Prediction of mode of delivery in term pregnancies: development of scoring system
Swathi Kotha, Pralhad Kushtagi, Krishnapriya Radhakrishnan
. 2015; 4(5): 1283-1290.
- Challenges in the development of analytical test procedure for aminoglycosides:
A critical review
Radhakrishnan Hari, Shaik Taherunnisa, Sushil Yadaorao Raut, Srinivas Mutalik, Kunnatur B. Koteshwara
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(11): 145-152.
- Factors affecting “decision to delivery interval” in emergency caesarean sections in a tertiary care hospital: a cross sectional observational study
Gita Radhakrishnan, Garima Yadav, Neelam B. Vaid, Hina Ali
. 2013; 2(4): 651-656.
- Müllerian duct cyst misdiagnosed as ovarian cyst: a rare case report
Alpana Singh, Sneha Shree, Vandana Mishra, Gita Radhakrishnan
. 2016; 5(4): 1260-1262.
- A knowledge, attitude and practice study on awareness and acceptance of contraception in postpartum women in a tertiary care hospital
Alpana Singh, Pragati Meena, Gita Radhakrishnan, Megha Rutela
. 2016; 5(6): 1921-1924.
- Comparison of antral follicle count, antimullerian hormone and day 2 follicle stimulating hormone as predictor of ovarian response and clinical pregnancy rate in patient with an abnormal ovarian reserve test
Jayakrishnan Krishnakumar, Akansha Agarwal, Divya Nambiar, Shankar Radhakrishnan
. 2016; 5(8): 2762-2767.
- Platelet transfusion in pregnancy: clinical profile and pregnancy outcome
Ritu Khatuja, Geetika Jain, Gita Radhakrishnan, Anshul Grover, Bharat Singh
. 2016; 5(7): 2200-2203.
- Von Meyenburg’s complexes: the need for timely diagnosis
Kameswari Padmanabhan, Rajoo Ramachandran, Prabhu Radhan Radhakrishnan, Periasamy Varadaraju Prithiviraj
. 2015; 2(4): 686-688.
- Influence of Bacopa monnieri in suppressing the arthritis induced by MSU crystal in Wistar albino female rats: through biochemical and histopathological approach
Jerine Peter Simon, Prajakta Subhash Gaopande, Swathika Praveen, Arjun Ajikumar Reeja, Abinaya Rajasekar, Radhakrishnan Vidya, Usha Kumari, Evan Prince Sabina
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(10): 17-23.
- Early diagnosis of iniencephaly: a case report with review of literature
Alpana Singh, Rajlaxmi Mundhra, Smita Manchandra, Gita Radhakrishnan,Pragati Meena
. 2015; 4(6): 2047-2049.
- Isolation of colicinogenic E. coli, optimization of colicin production and transformation of Col plasmid
Arumugam Suresh, Manikkam Radhakrishnan, Gopal Suresh, Nainangu Prasannabalaji, Sivaraj Anbarasu, Jerrine Joseph
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(7): 047-049.
- An unusual variant of Klippel-Trenaunay syndrome
Rupesh Mandava, Divya Ganesan, Rajeswaran Rangaswami, Venkata Sai, R. Radhakrishnan
. 2015; 2(2): 278-280.
- Correlation of fine needle aspiration cytology with histopathology in the diagnosis of thyroid swellings
Sarath Babu Kumara Babu, Rathan Raju, Shankar Radhakrishnan
. 2016; 3(3): 1437-1441.
- A STUDY ON ADVERSE DRUG REACTIONS IN HOSPITALIZED PEDIATRIC PATIENTS IN A TERTIARY CARE HOSPITAL
Arya Radhakrishnan Sindhu, Merin Sebastian, Parvathy R. Panicker, Sudha Muthusamy, Venkateswaramurthy Nallasamy, Sambathkumar Ramanathan, Sattanathankaliya Perumal
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(9): 72-76.
- Effect of Dietary Inclusion of Chocolate Waste on Growth, Carcass Characteristics and Economics in Japanese Quails (Coturnix coturnix japonica)
Subhashini Jeyabalan, Radhakrishnan Lingareddy, Ezhil valavan Subbiah, Ramesh Jayabalan
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 202-208.
- Prevalence and factors influencing domestic accidents in a rural area in Salem district
Shankar Radhakrishnan, Abdul Nayeem
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1688-1692.
- Rehabilitation of Residual Neurological Deficits Caused by Traumatic Brain Injury through Ayurvedic Treatment Protocol – A Retrospective Case Report
Pratap Shankar Kizhakke Meladam, AkashLal Maneeri, Emy Suja Surendran, Deep Valiparambil Chandran, Radhakrishnan P.
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2019; 8(1): 42-50.
- Sausage Formulations and Effects of Addition of Different Non-Meat Ingredients on Sausages - A Review
Sabahu Noor, Nair Shruti Radhakrishnan, Khalid Hussain
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2016; 6(12): 1-19.
- Identification and sequence analysis of Tapasin gene in Guinea fowl
Varuna P. Panicker, Uma Radhakrishnan
. 2014; 7(12): -.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging And Its Role In Evaluating Symmetrical Thalamic Lesions
Rajoo Ramachandran, Madhumalar Anbalagan, Prabhu Radhan Radhakrishnan, Venkatesh BRR
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2021; 5(5): 97-103.
- Vitamin D deficiency among female students of a Government Medical College
Anjum Batul, Nusrat Chauhan, Amarjeet S Bhatia, Sunil Sachdev, Mrityunjay Gupta
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(12): 1587-1590.
- Effect of Split up Suckling on the Growth Performance, Survivability and Economics of Large White Yorkshire Piglets
R. Balakrishnan, P. Tensingh Gnanaraj, L. Radhakrishnan, A. Thennarasu, Rachel Jemimah E.
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(3): 103-111.
- Determinants of Contraceptive Awareness among Reproductive Women in Mangaluru
Sneha Amarnath, Parvathi Radhakrishnan, Piyush Priyadarshan
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2020; 11(4): 176-181.
- Gross and Histopathology of Coccidiosis in Small Ruminants in Tamil Nadu
A. C. Satish, Kumaresan Nagarajan, Chidhambaram Balachandran, Chinnaiyan Soundararajan, Radhakrishnan Legadevi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(2): 225-235.
- Effectiveness of case-based learning, task-based learning, and didactic lectures on teaching personal drug concept among medical undergraduates
Dhanya Sasidharan Palappallil, Hari K N Sankar, Aparna Retnayyan, Sajithkumar Radhakrishnan
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(5): 438-444.
- A histologic surprise in case of an Ileocolic intussusception in adult - diffuse large B cell lymphoma colon
Ravindran Chirukandath, Agil Babu, Ayana Manjookaran Dev, Rajendran Manjookaran Gokul Vijay, Lakshmi Radhakrishnan, Sreelekha Padinjekara Sreedharan
European Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2020; 4(12): 445-448.
- Effect of critical medium components and culture conditions on antitubercular pigment production from novel Streptomyces sp D25 isolated from Thar desert, Rajasthan
Radhakrishnan Manikkam, Gopikrishnan Venugopal, Balagurunathan Ramasamy, Vanaja Kumar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(6): 015-019.
- Heart rate variability among reproductive and postmenopausal women
Nirmala Natarajan, Lakshmipriya Panneerselvam, Latha Radhakrishnan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(8): 1132-1135.
- Characterization and antimicrobial potential of soil actinobacterium TFA 1 isolated from Talakona forest, Andhra Pradesh
Ponnuswamy Shekar, Manikkam Radhakrishnan, Venugopal Gopikrishnan, Arumugam Suresh
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(3): 202-206.
- In vitro antioxidant activity and antimicrobial activity against biofilm forming bacteria by the pigment from Desert soil Streptomyces sp D25.
Manikkam Radhakrishnan, Venugopal Gopikrishnan, Ganesan Vijayalakshmi, Vanaja Kumar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(6): 148-150.
- Clinico-epidemiological profile of stroke patients in the Himalayan Subcontinent – A retrospective study
Rajesh Kumar, Neetu Kataria, Divya M Radhakrishnan, Niraj Kumar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(1): 17-22.
- Effect of Supplementation of Fresh Green Azolla with Low Crude Protein Diets on Growth Performance in Native Vanaraja Chicks
Ruba Nanthini A , Radhakrishnan L , Veeramani P , Jalantha P ,
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2020; 10(10): 244-248.
- Evaluation of Chemical, Phyto Chemical and Methane Mitigation Potential of Turmeric (Curcuma longa) by Invitro Study
R. Balamurugan, L. Radhakrishnan, R. Karunakaran, P. Tensingh Gnanaraj, K. Vijayarani
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2020; 10(12): 189-193.
- Bioactive potential of actinobacteria isolated from certain under-studied regions in India
Manikkam Radhakrishnan, Ganesan Vijayalakshmi, Venugopal Gopikrishnan, Joseph Jerrine
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(8): 151-155.
- Preliminary in vitro antimicrobial screening of chemical constituents isolated from the root of Lepleae mayombensis (Meliaceae)
Lazare Sidjui Sidjui, Yvan Anderson Ngandjui Tchangoue, Sindhu Radhakrishnan, Perumal Karthiga, Paul Djomgoue, Rufin Marie Kouipou Toghueo, Louis Claire Ndel Famen, Gurumasy Annadurai, Gabriel Ngosong
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(12): 035-041.
- Antibacterial efficacy of Streptomyces maritimus SACC-E6 against carbapenem-resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae ATCC BAA-1705
Radhakrishnan Manikkam, Vijayalakshmi Ganesan, Manigundan Kaari, Gopikrishnan Venugopal, Suresh Arumugam, Jerrine Joseph
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2021; 11(1): 89-94.