|109 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Pharmaceutical standardization of Rajata Bhasma (Incinerated Silver) by two different methods
Rohit Ajith Gokarn, Biswajyoti Patgiri, Shobha G Hiremath
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2013; 2(1): 7-15.
- Analytical study of Vanga Bhasma at various stages of preparation through X-Ray Fluorescence
Surekha Medikeri, Rohit Ajith Gokarn, G R Vastrad
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2019; 5(1): 25-33.
- Standard operating procedure of Naga shodhana and study of chemical changes in the media and shodhita Naga
Dhirajsingh Sumersingh Rajput, Rohit Ajith Gokarn, Biswajyoti Patgiri, V J Shukla
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2013; 2(4): 123-132.
- Characterization of Suryashekhara Rasa Prepared Through Conventional Method and Electrical Mufe Furnace
M S Doddamani*, Rohit Gokarn, Kishore Kumar BV
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2016; 2(6): 156-161.
- Fourier Transforms Infrared Spectroscopy Study on Shadguna Makaradhwaja - An Ayurvedic Mercurial Drug Compound
Vaibhav Charde*, Kishor Patel, Rohit Gokarn, Dhirajsingh Rajput, Biswajyoti Patgiri, Pradeep Kumar Prajapati
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2016; 2(4): 94-98.
- Pharmacognostical and Analytical Standards of Dioscorea Esculenta Burkill.
Tapankumar H. Gandhi, Rohit Gokarn, Sunil Kumar K N, Ravikrishna A S, Bairy T Shridhar
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2017; 3(6): 157-166.
- Kupipakwa Rasayana, Shadguna Rasasindura, Standardization
ROHIT A GOKARN, BISWAJYOTI PATGIRI
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2013; 19(4): 97-102.
- An Education Intervention to Improve Awareness on Road Safety: A Study among School Going Tee-nagers in Indore
Priyanka Mahawar, Sanjay Dixit, A K Khatri, Rahul Rokade, Rohit Bhurre, Sanjeev Kirar, Rohit Jain, Sanjay Jamliya
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 529-532.
- Photo Voltaic Cooling Can
T. Rajavenkatesan C. Mohanasundaram A. Syed Ajith and P. Vignesh
. 2017; 5(1): 17-22.
- A study on association between intraocular pressure and myopia
Dini Sunny Joseph, Bindu Thampi, Antony Joosadima, Ajith Mohan
. 2016; 4(6): 2202-2205.
- Association of grade of cataract with duration of diabetes, age and gender in patients with type II diabetes mellitus
Vasu Kamaladevi Lathika, Thekkuttuparambil Ananthanarayanan Ajith
. 2016; 3(2): 304-308.
- Influence of prompt first feeding on growth and survival of Clownfish
Amphiprion percula larvae
K. V. Dhaneesh*, T. T. Ajith Kumar, S. P. Divya, S. Kumaresan and T. Balasubramanian
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2012; 24(1): 92-97.
- Epidemic Investigation of an Acute Gastroenteritis Outbreak in Daslana Village of Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Atul V Trivedi, Rohit V Ram, Keyur B Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(3): 267-269.
- Acute on chronic liver failure presentation of zinc phosphide poisoning: a concept elucidating case report
Abhilash Haridas, Payal Mukker, Shine Hameed, Ajith PG
. 2016; 4(6): 2494-2496.
- Philosophical and Applied Vistas of Yoga in Charaka Samhita
Hetal D Amin, Rohit Sharma, Mahesh K Vyas
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2014; 3(1): 48-51.
- A comparision of 0.5% Ropivacaine and 0.5% Bupivacaine in supraclavicular brachial plexus block
Rohit Aravindakshan Kooloth, Sunaina N Patel, Malini K Mehta
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(1): 67-70.
- Prevalence Study on Tick Infestations of Goat in Lower Shivalik Region of Uttarakhand
Arumugam Gopalakrishnan, Umesh Dimri, Abhijit Nandi, Yesudasan Ajith, Vivek Joshi, Ricky Jhambh, Mohammad Iqbal Yatoo
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 158-165.
- Trends of Different Sexually Trensmitted Diseases in a STD Clinic of A Tertiary Care Hospital: Comparison Between Viral Origin and Bacterial Origin STDs
Dharmishtha G Tada, Gaurishankar Shrimali, Neeta Khandelwal, Rohit Parmar, Rakesh Padmaraj
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(3): 358-361.
- Are Care Takers of Link Worker’s Scheme of HIV/AIDS Knowledgeable Enouth? Assessment Study of Link Workers Scheme in Surat District
Parmar Rohit, Desai Binita, Kosambiya JK, Solanky Priti, Prajapati Shailesh, Kantharia SL
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(2): 173-175.
- Clinical profile and treatment outcome of typhoid fever in children at a teaching hospital, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(2): 212-216.
- A case report of extensive skin metastases from squamous cell carcinoma of lower esophagus and short review of literature
Payal Mukker, Abhilash Haridas, Nishanth Kallinkeel, Ajith PG
. 2016; 4(5): 1735-1738.
- Clinical rabies: is cure possible?
Mithun C Mohan, Sudeep K, Nived, Pramod V K, Ajith Kumar, Prasanna KvS, Narayanan P V
. 2014; 2(4): 1735-1739.
- Pharmaceutical Applications of Radio-Frequency Identification
Rohit Kalra, Pallavi Shetty, Srinivas Mutalik, Usha Y. Nayak, M. Sreenivasa Reddy, Udupa N.
. 2012; 3(1): 24-30.
- A study of the nature and causes of domestic violence among the attendees of a domestic violence counseling center of a tertiary level hospital of a city of central India
Dixit Sanjay, AK Puranik, Satish Saroshe, Girjesh Gupta, Suraj Sirohi, Bhupendrakumar Rohit
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 728-732.
- Isolation of Aspergillus Species from Sputum Samples: A Study Conducted in a Tertiary Care Hospital, Ahmedabad
Gaurishanker P Shrimali, Jaymin K Bhatt, Rakesh Rajat, Rohit V Parmar, Sunil Nayak, D Chandralekha
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(3): 289-291.
- Efficacy of Kshara Karma (Caustic therapy) in Primary and Secondary Third Degree Arshas (Haemorrhoids) - A Case Report
Rajasree Gopalakrishnan, Ajith Kumar Raveendrakurup
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2017; 3(5): 137-142.
- Deep lobe parotid tumors in a tertiary care center
Rajasenthil Viswanathan, Rohit Gopinath, Ravi Annamalai
. 2015; 2(4): 471-474.
- Highly active antiretroviral therapy and changing spectrum of liver diseases in HIV infected patients
Kavita S. Joshi, Rohit R. Shriwastav
. 2016; 4(8): 3125-3129.
- Clinico-demographic profile of hyperbilirubinemia in neonates admitted to a tertiary care hospital
Rohit Chib, Bharti Bhandari
. 2016; 3(2): 328-333.
- Left ventricular pseudoaneurysm due to patch dehiscence after ventricular septal rupture repair
Sanjeev Sanghvi, Anil Baroopal, Rohit Mathur
. 2016; 4(12): 5519-5520.
- Evaluation of management of lymphangiomas in a tertiary care hospital: a prospective, open label, clinical study
Manjeet Singh Chahal, Rohit Tiwari
. 2016; 3(3): 1101-1106.
- Practice and Significance of Iron Folic Acid Supplementation in Post-Partum Women Attending a Tertiary Care Hospital in Southern Rajasthan
Yogesh Kumar Singhal, Chandan Mal Fatehpuriya, Rekha Bhatnagar, Rohit Jain, Kathiravan Rajendran, Pratap Bhan Kaushik
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 614-617.
- Estimate the incidence and pattern of reactive thrombocytosis among febrile young infants with serious bacterial infection
Rohit Chib, Mohsin Rashid, Surinder Kumar
. 2016; 3(2): 616-620.
- Comparative study of platelet indices in cirrhosis, cirrhosis with sepsis and normal population
Payal Mukker, Abhilash Haridas, Nishant Kallinkeel, Ajith P. G.
. 2016; 4(5): 1423-1428.
- A comparative study of combined spinal epidural anaesthesia and general anaesthesia in patients undergoing percutaneous nephrolithotomy
Nilam D. Virkar, Geeta A. Patkar, R. Rohit, Bharati A. Tendolkar
. 2016; 4(9): 3760-3767.
- Drug Utilization Study on Antibiotics Use in Lower Respiratory Tract Infection
Harish Govind Naik, Chitra C Khanwelkar, Ashwini Kolur, Rohit Desai, Sunil Gidamudi
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 324-327.
- Mesua ferrae linn:- A Review of the Indian Medical Herb
Amit Sharma, Surbhi Sharma, Rohit, Naresh and Bharat Parashar
. 2017; 8(1): 19-23.
- Prevalence and Pattern of Self-medication Practices in Urban area of Southern Rajasthan
Manish Jain, Rahul Prakash, Dhriti Bapna, Rohit Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 474-477.
- Assessment of Knowledge and Performance of AYUSH Doctors Posted in Collocation under National Rural Health Mission in Udaipur Division, Rajasthan
Arun Kumar, Keerti, Chandra Prakash Sharma, Sandeep Sharma, Kapil Garg, Rohit Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 608-612.
- Comparison of Neonatal Morbidity and Mortality among Late Preterm and Term Neonates at Neonatal Intensive Care Unit in Gujarat
Rohit Modi , Bhavesh Modi, Jaiminkumar Patel
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 483-486.
- A difficult case of cystic hygroma
Rohit Srivastava, Ramesh Chandra Awasthi, Sandeep Kansal, Atul Jain
. 2014; 1(3): 167-169.
- Ipsilateral fracture dislocations of the hip and knee joints with fracture of acetabulum : a rare case and its management principles.
Rakesh Dubey, Jainilkumar Parmar, Devanand More, Rohit Kulkarni
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 1098-1110.
- Adenocarcinoma of sweat gland: case report and review of literature
Nishith M. Paul Ekka, Pankaj Bodra, Shital Malua, Rohit Kumar Jha
. 2015; 3(9): 2453-2455.
- A comparative study to find out emotional quotient in students of MGM Medical College, Indore MP, India
Sanjay Dixit, Bhupendra Kumar Rohit, Veena Yesikar, Geeta Shivram
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(5): 585-588.
- A study of metastatic lesions of cervical lymphadenopathy by fine needle aspiration cytology
Deepa Jethwani, Rohit Bhalara, Gauravi Dhruv
. 2015; 3(7): 1697-1700.
- Correlation between vitamin D and carotid artery intima media thickness in patients with ischemic stroke
Richa Giri, Rohit Rai, Shivendra Verma, Rajendra Kumar Verma
. 2016; 3(2): 398-401.
- Prediction of pre-eclampsia: role of placental laterality by ultrasonography
Shailesh Janardhan Kore, Rohit Khot, Pradnya Supe, Divya Kanavia, Chaitra Thunga, Yogeshwar Nandanwar
. 2016; 5(5): 1433-1437.
- Correlation between vitamin D and lipid profile in patients with ischemic stroke
Richa Giri, Rohit Rai, Rajendra Kumar Verma, Shivendra Verma
. 2016; 4(6): 2309-2312.
- Papillary muscle and left ventricular trabecular calcification in rheumatic mitral stenosis
Rohit Kumar, Chirantan Mangukia, Muhhamed Abid Geelani
. 2015; 3(2): 509-510.
- The effects of heterotaxy may be subtle but are almost always present and can have significant clinical implications
Rohit S. Loomba
. 2015; 5(2): 54-54.
- Clinical presentation, treatment and outcome of acute dettol poisoning in children
Sunilkumar MN, Thekkuttuparambil Ananthanarayanan Ajith, Vadakut Krishnan Parvathy
. 2016; 3(3): 1022-1025.
- Study of operative management for complex fracture of upper end of Humerus
Archit Shashankkumar Gandhi, Parimal Jayantilal Patel, Bhavik Y Dalal, Rohit B Shah
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 940-945.
- Awareness about Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) among Relatives of CAD Patients
Sanjeeth Peter, Mahpaekar Mashhadi, Deva J Ajith, Niraj Pandit, Ravi S Sinha
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(8): 437-441.
- A study on positive stone culture and its association with rate of sepsis after urological procedures
M. C. Songra, Mahendra Damor, Rohit Kumar Namdev, Naveen Kumar Patbamniya, Pragyey Nawalakhe, Romil Jain
. 2015; 2(2): 239-246.
- Plexiform neurofibromatosis of vulva
Bharat B. Dogra, Shamshad Ahmed, Ashwani Kandari, Rohit Virmani
. 2014; 2(4): 1771-1773.
- Intraoral Complications Associated with Multiple Myeloma: Case Reports
Arakkal Nellissery Chakkappan John, Thekkuttuparambil Ananthanarayanan Ajith
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2015; 4(2): 2229-35.
- Behavioural and Well Being Comparison of Broiler Chicks in the Different Cooling Regime during Hot-Dry and Hot-Humid Months of summer
Rohit Gupta, Daljeet Kaur, Sangeeta Chopra, Pragya Bhadauria, Yogendra Singh Jadoun
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(6): 131-138.
- Prediction capability of axillary nodal status by five node sampling in early invasive breast cancer
R. S. Gupta, Devendra Chaudhary, Arvind Rai, Arpan Achaudhary, Abhishek Chaube, Rohit Kumar Namdev
. 2016; 3(1): 123-127.
- A Comparative Study on the Structure and Functioning of SHG’s Promoted by Various Institutions
Beeralingappa Ajith, Vankayala Jagadeeswary, Kammardi Satyanarayan
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(5): 162-167.
- To assess the role fiberoptic bronchoscopy in the evaluation of hemoptysis
Ashwin Songara, Rohit Mukherjee, Swapnil Shikha, Awadesh P. S. Solanki, Tanay Joshi, Deepika Patel
. 2016; 4(7): 2576-2582.
- Effect of dengue fever on serum aminotransferases in children
Rohit Khandelwal, Leeni Mehta Khandelwal, Susheela C.
. 2016; 3(2): 324-327.
- Haematological Changes in Dogs Affected With Immune Mediated Haemolytic Anaemia – Research Article
Ashwini M, Usha Narayana Pillai, P. V. Tresamol, S Ajith Kumar, Deepa Chirayath
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(8): 221-227.
- Congenital Heart Diseases in Dogs - An overview
Vishnurahav R B, Ajith Kumar S, Usha Narayana Pillai, Madhavan Unny
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(9): 1-10.
- Alcoholic extract of Azadirachta indica (Neem) root has no anticonvulsant activity in rodents
Rohit Dixit, Prabhakar Raosaheb Patil
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(8): 1171-1174.
- Study of serum cobalamin level in vegetarian v/s nonvegetarian geriatric individuals
V. N. Mishra, Nalini Mishra, Rohit Khandelwal
. 2015; 3(10): 2835-2840.
- Prevalence and etiology for mandibular and mid-face bone fractures in a tertiary care hospital
Arakkal Nellissery Chakkappan John, Thekkuttuparambil Ananthanarayanan Ajith
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2017; 6(4): 183-188.
- Assessment of Vitamin B12 Deficiency and Associated Factors in Patients Attending Tertiary Care Hospital of Southern Rajasthan
Poornima Sharma, Keerti Singh, Rekha Bhatnagar, Rohit Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(10): 740-744.
- Sertoli-Leydig cell tumor (arrhenoblastoma) in adolescent age group
Swarnalata Samal, Amogh Chimote, Rohit Juneja, Madhuprita Agrawal
. 2013; 2(4): 722-725.
- Correlation of body mass index and cardiovascular reactivity to exercise-induced stress in young adults
Glad Mohesh, Ajith Prasath
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(5): 717-720.
- Neurodevelopmental outcome of high-risk newborns discharged from NICU in a tertiary-care hospital of western India
Rohit Modi, Jaiminkumar Patel, Apupa Mishra
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(7): 1350-1354.
- Effect of Mineral Mixture Feeding on the Productive and Reproductive Performance of Crossbred Cattle
Rohit Gupta, Kuldeep Singh, Munish Kumar, Manoj Sharma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(12): 231-236.
- A Prospective Study on the Gastrografin Contrast Radiology in the Management of Small Bowel Obstruction
Rakesh Kumar Gupta, Chandra Sekhar Agrawal, Om Prakash Pathania,
Rohit Prasad Yadav, Panna Lal Shah
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2013; 2(1): 24-31.
- Helping clinicians improve the health of their communities: The Beddoes Fellows Programme
Gabriel Scally, Julie Imtiaz, Rob Bethune, Amber Young, William Ward, Hugh Herzig, Rohit Shankar, Richard Laugharne
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2012; 1(3): 167-171.
- Comparative Evaluation of Dye Reduction Tests for Assessment of Microbial Quality of Chevon
Rohit Kumar Jaiswal, Sanjod Kumar Mendiratta, Suman Talukder, Arvind Soni, Gowtham Prasad Bomminayuni
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(3): 133-139.
- Pattern and modes of presentation of varicose veins of lower limbs
Rohit N C, Manjunath M L
. 2015; 3(4): 968-972.
- Evaluation of surgical methods and outcome of the treatment for varicose veins
Rohit N C, Manjunath M L
. 2015; 3(4): 973-976.
- A study of random urine protein to creatinine ratio in the diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome in children
Rakesh A. Navale, Mallikarjun R. Kobal, Rohit Dixit, Ningshen Themyaola
. 2015; 2(1): 1-6.
- Microbial Exopolysaccharides: Natural Modulators of Dairy Products
Pallavi Jaiswal, Rohit Sharma, Bhagwan Singh Sanodiya, Prakash Singh Bisen
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(10): 105-109.
- Assessment of Morbidity Pattern among the Rural and Urban Geriatric Population: A Cross Sectional Study
Manish Jain, Rahul Prakash, Rohit Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(7): 356-360.
- Chlorhexidine:The gold standard in chemical plaque control
Setu mathur, Tanu mathur,Rahul shrivastava, Rohit khatri
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2011; 1(2): 45-50.
- Monitoring of metal contaminations in groundwater in Northern Rajasthan, India
Vikas Duggal, Asha Rani, Rohit Mehra
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Science. 2014; 3(2): 114-118.
- Assessment of 10-Year Risk of Developing a Major Cardiovascular Event in Type-2 Diabetes Patients Attending a Hospital in Davangere, Karnataka
Radha Valaulikar, Balu PS, Rohit A Bhat
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(4): 193-197.
- Effect of Feeding Spineless cactus (Opuntia ficus indica) on Intake, Digestibility and Growth performance in Lambs
Ajith Kalarikkal Subramanian, Arpitha Ramakrishnaiah, Madhura Yadava Reddy, Prabhu Thimmappa Mantaraghatta, Gideon Gloridoss, Narasimhamurthy Holavanahally Narasaiah, Chandrapal Singh Kesar singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(12): 101-110.
- Study of results of ender nailing and cannulated cancellous screw in the treatment of intertrochanteric fracture femur
Bhavik Dalal, Tarkik Amin, Archit Gandhi, Rohit Shah
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 443-447.
- Cystorraphy, Ischeorectal Tube Cystostomy and Urethrotomy in Bullocks- A Clinical Study of 10 cases
Mudasir Ahmad Shah, Abas Rashid Bhat, Prakash Kinjavdekar, Amarpal, Priya Singh, Rohit Kumar, Swarupananda Sahu, Naveen Kumar, Mohar Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(2): 307-312.
- Effect of Heart Failure Reversal Therapy Program on Chronic Heart Failure Patients: A Retrospective Study
Rohit Madhav Sane, Vrushali Suresh Rajgure, Sonali Arute, Parvez Babalal Shikalgar
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2018; 4(2): 49-57.
- Study on Effect of Non Genetic Factors on Disposal Pattern in Cross Bred Cattle Up to Age at First Calving
Vipin Kumar Upadhyay, Ram Kumar Mehla, Ashok Kumar Gupta, Mukesh Bhakat, Surender Singh Lathwal, Rohit Gupta
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(2): 78-84.
- Role of candidate genes in regulation of embryonic survival and maternal recognition of pregnancy in farm animals
Rohit Kumar, P. W. Ramteke, Amar Nath, Satyendra P. Singh
. 2013; 6(5): 280-284.
- In vitro assessment of Ag and TiO2 nanoparticles cytotoxicity
Apoorva Priyanka Ganapathi, Ramakrishna Devaki, Naveen Reddy Thuniki, Joydeb Manna, Bhaskar Tirumuru, Chinnapu Reddy Gopu, Sadanala Bhavya Deepthi, Rajiv Trivedi, Rohit Kumar Rana, Annie Hasan
. 2014; 2(4): 1360-1367.
- Enteric Methane Emissions and Abatement Approaches- A Review
Vipul Kashyap, Chand Ram Grover, Sachinandan De, Rohit Panwar, Sunita Verma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(11): 1-21.
- An evaluation of the clinical utility of mangled extremity severity score in severely injured lower limbs
Vipul Agarwal, Sarina Agarwal, Abhishek Singh, Setu Satani, Shewtank Goel, Pooja Goyal, Rohit Jhamnani
. 2016; 4(5): 1661-1665.
- Effect of Supplementation of Leucaena leucocephala (Lam.) de Wit (Leucaena) Leaves on Growth Profile of Crossbred Calves
Ravi Kant, Rohit Bishist, Manoj Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(5): 154-159.
- Identification of genetic polymorphisms in DNA repair xenoderma pigmentosum group D gene and its association with head and neck cancer susceptibility in rural Indian population: a hospital based case-control study from south-western Maharashtra, India
Kailas D. Datkhile, Rohit D. Vhaval, Madhavi N. Patil, Tejasvi S. Khamkar, Pratik P. Durgawale, Pandurang G. Chougule, Neville Tata, Ritwij Patankar, Anand Gudur, Satish V. Kakade
. 2016; 4(6): 1997-2005.
- Pacing Indications and Modes in Bradyarrhythmia Patients: Gender Related Differences
Pratibha Singh, Rohit Kumar Srivastava, Rishi Sethi, Wahid Ali, Shankar Madhav Natu, Sunita Tiwari
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(9): 106-109.
- Drug Utilization Study on Antimicrobial Use in Urinary Tract Infection
Sunil S Gidamudi, Sujata A Jadhav, Chitra C Khanwelkar, Vandana M Thorat, Rohit R Desai, Harish G Naik
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(3): 216-221.
- Sociodemographic profile of people living with HIV/AIDS attending ART center in a tertiary-care hospital in central India
Yogesh Shukla, Bhupendra Kumar Rohit, Rajesh Tiwari, Pradeep Kumar Kasar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(10): 1464-1467.
- Body composition parameter changes among young male and female competitive swimmers and nonswimmers
Pallavi Dave, Rohit Subhedar, Priyanka Mishra, Dirgha Sharma
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(1): 85-92.
- Lung-specific yoga mudras on respiratory function in asthma patients
Saravanan P S L, Anu S, Kanietha Priya A S, Vijaybabu K, Rohit Paul
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(9): 878-883.
- Effect of Polyherbal Supplementaion on Milk Performance of Crossbred Cows
Krishan Lal Gautam, Rohit Bishist, Bhupender Dutt, Jigmet Namgial
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(7): 204-210.
- Mid-term assessment of mass drug administration of DEC for filariasis in Rewa district of Madhya Pradesh
Ambrish Mishra, Rohit Trivedi, Divashree Sharma, Anjana Niranjan, Sanjeev Sharma
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(4): 549-553.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW