29 articles found.
- Public Participation Through Panchayat Raj Institutions In India
Dr. Manik Sonawane
Elementary Education Online. 2020; 19(3): 4976-4990.
- Comparative study between academic performances of traditional versus competency-based medical education M.B.B.S. curriculum students in Pharmacology
Kumar Sharp, Shaikh Emaran Shaikh Ismail Teli, Harshal Mahajan, Ritesh Sonawane
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2023; 13(5): 971-976.
- Histochemical changes in the liver of freshwater fish, Rasbora daniconius, exposed to paper mill effluent
T. S. Pathan, P. B. Thete, S. E. Shinde, D. L. Sonawane and Y. K. Khillare
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2009; 21(2): 71-78.
- Entrepreneurial Growth And Development Ecosystem Of Small And Medium Scale Industries (Smes) In The State Of Uttarakhand: An Empirical Study
Ritesh Upadhyay , Amar Kumar Mishra
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(1): 6821-6831.
- Role Of Job Embeddedness And Talent Acquisition Practices In Organizations To Attract And Retain Employees
Amar Kumar Mishra, Swati Sharma, Ritesh Upadhyay
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(1): 6985-6992.
- Working Capital Management And Its Impact On Profitability Of Indian Banking Sector
Dr. Onkarnath , Ritesh Trivedi , Sakshi Ruhela , Onima Ranjan
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(4): 3658-3666.
- Comparative Study of Ezetimibe and Atorvastatin Alone and in Combination on Lipid Profile in Rats
Anju Prasad, Pratyay Pratim Datta, Ritesh Roy, Chaitali Pattanayak, Parbaty Panda
Materia Socio Medica. 2013; 25(3): 192-195.
- Incidence and Comparison of Suicide in Various Phases of the Menstrual Cycle: a Systematic Review and Meta-analysis
Yara A. Alnashwan, Ahmed Mustafa Rashid, Syed Sarmad Javaid, Magdy A. Kharoshah, M. Arun, Haneil Larson Dsouza, Alok Atreya, Ritesh George Menezes
Acta Informatica Medica. 2023; 31(1): 76-83.
- Linezolid induced optic neuropathy, a serious yet reversible adverse effect: a case report
Ritesh Kumar Shah, Samir Lamichhane
European Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2017; 1(3): 114-121.
- An epidemiological study to find the prevalence and socio-demographic profile of overweight and obesity in private school children, Mumbai
Suvarna S Kalyankar-Sonawane, Vijaykumar Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(3): 484-488.
- Impact of Refresher Training on Knowledge Regarding Tuberculosis among Health Workers of West Bengal
Indranil Halder, Ritesh Singh
THE ULUTAS MEDICAL JOURNAL. 2019; 5(1): 14-18.
- Beta-HCG expression on IHC in a case of small cell carcinoma lung: A rare case report
Sunita Singh, Bharti Sharma, Ritesh Kumar Sheorain, Amita Sharma, Manika Yadav
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2022; 6(17): 1-3.
- Effectiveness of image guided fine needle aspiration cytology in cases of deep seated lesions
Bharti M Jha, Ritesh Shah, Jitendra Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 439-442.
- Clinical utility of CSF flow study
Pyla Sudharani, Ritesh K, Umamaheswara Reddy V , Damayanthi Y
Narayana Medical Journal. 2021; 10(2): 72-74.
- Morphometric study of interparietal bone in Gujarat region
Bharat Patel, Jitendra Patel, Ritesh Shah, Sanjay Kanani, Ashok Nirvan, Rashmikant Dave
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(2): 126-128.
- Peripheral Nerve Stimulator (PNS) Guided Adductor Canal Block: A novel approach to regional analgesia technique
Shiv Kumar Singh, Ritesh Roy, Gaurav Agarwal, Chandrasekhar Pradhan
Anaesthesia, Pain & Intensive Care. 2017; 21(3): 340-343.
- A study of morphology of coeliac trunk in 100 cadavers
Prakash Gosai, Sanjay Kanani, Jitendra Patel, Ritesh Shah, Ashok Nirvan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 927-930.
- Histopathological analysis of testicular tumors: a 4-year experience
Kunal S Deore, Mahesh B Patel, Ritesh P Gohil, Kirankumar N Delvadiya, Hansa M Goswami
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(4): 554-557.
- Ulnar nerve motor conduction velocity correlates with body mass index in Indian young healthy subjects
Avinash Kumar, Kumar Sarvottam, Raj Kumar Yadav, Ritesh Kumar Netam, Rashmi Yadav
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(3): 310-313.
- ULTRASOUND GUIDED 4 in 1 BLOCK A NEWER, SINGLE INJECTION TECHNIQUE FOR COMPLETE POSTOPERATIVE ANALGESIA FOR KNEE AND BELOW KNEE SURGERIES
RITESH ROY, GAURAV AGARWAL, CHANDRASEKHAR PRADHAN, DEBASIS KUANAR, Dipam Jyoti Mallick
Anaesthesia, Pain & Intensive Care. 2018; 22(1): 87-93.
- Human immunodeficiency virus type 1: Role of proteins in the context of viral life cycle
Vikas Jha , Kush Rustagi , Kunal Gharat , Neetu Sonawane , Meet Rathod , Reetikesh Patel , Sakshi Devkar, Vrushali Dhamapurkar , Navdeep Kaur
Journal of Advanced Biotechnology and Experimental Therapeutics. 2022; 5(2): 307-319.
- Saudis' knowledge, attitudes, and perspective toward do-not-resuscitate orders: a systematic review
Naela B. Alamoudi, Noof M. Alabdulwahab , Majd A. Hasen, Rahmah M. Alamrie, Ritesh G. Menezes
International Journal of Medicine in Developing Countries. 2022; 6(4): 657-664.
- Evaluation of antidepressant activity of ondansetron in rodent models of depression
Vipin Kumar Jain, Shilpa Navinchandra Kaore, Nitin Kumar Jain, Megha Jain, Ritesh Upadhyay
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2022; 12(5): 576-580.
- A Retrospective Clinico-epidemiological study of burns victims at a tertiary care hospital burns unit at Mumbai, India
Mangesh Kundlik Pawar, Deepak Gadekar, Suparna P.N, Sabyasachi Basu, Ishita Katyal, Ritesh Kumar
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2022; 6(1): 35-38.
- Correlation of autonomic function tests with age, sex, anthropometry, and body composition in sedentary office workers
Vibha Gangwar, Manish Kumar Verma, Nitin Ashok John, Ritesh Singh Gangwar, Arvind Kumar Singh, Rajani Bala Jasrotia
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(7): 683-688.
- A rapid appraisal of total sanitation campaign in selected districts of Madhya Pradesh
Manju Toppo, Dinesh Kumar Pal, Devendra Gour, Deepak Sharma, Ritesh Rawat, Sameer Painkara
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(12): 1459-1463.
- Technique of suture less skin graft fixation in raw areas of burn wounds
Mangesh Kundlik Pawar, Udit Dalmia, Apurva Agrawal, Suparna P.N, Ritesh Kumar, Ishita Katyal, Sabyasachi Basu
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2022; 6(1): 31-34.
- Monitoring distal limb perfusion using near-infrared spectroscopy in patients on intra-aortic balloon pump
Ritesh Mate, Kuntal Surana, Shakuntala Basantwani, Chaitanya Raut
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2022; 12(5): 592-596.