|106 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- An unusual case of postpartum convulsions
S. Bhanu Rekha
. 2013; 2(1): 101-103.
- Nitrogen Source Pretreatment of Ragi Straw for Fermentable Sugar Production using Bacillus Pumilus
Rekha Sethi, Prasad MP, Anand M, Padmavathi T
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2014; 2(4): 030-032.
- Clinical and Demographic Profile of Cases Requiring Ear Lobe Repair in North Gujarat
Ajeet Kumar Khilnani, Rekha Thaddanee
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(2): 140-142.
- Home based Exercise management in Primary Dysmenorrhea
Ananda Vaiyapuri, Loganathan Chandrasekar, Unikrishnan Radhakrishnan, Rekha Kaja
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2016; 5(1): 37-42.
- Emergence of Arthropod Transmitted infections in Kennel Dogs
Ravindra K Jadhav, Rashmi Rekha Kumari, Javed Jameel, Pankaj Kumar
. 2011; 4(11): 522-528.
- Prevalence of Hypertension among Rural and Urban Population in Southern Rajasthan
Antima Galav, Rekha Bhatanagar, Suresh Chandra Meghwal, Manish Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 174-178.
- To study the effect of maternal basal metabolic index on the pregnancy and perinatal outcome
Rekha Wadhwani, Sangita Khobragade, Pallavi Singh
. 2016; 5(6): 1953-1958.
- Practice and Significance of Iron Folic Acid Supplementation in Post-Partum Women Attending a Tertiary Care Hospital in Southern Rajasthan
Yogesh Kumar Singhal, Chandan Mal Fatehpuriya, Rekha Bhatnagar, Rohit Jain, Kathiravan Rajendran, Pratap Bhan Kaushik
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 614-617.
- A study of efficacy of subcision, micro-needling and carbon dioxide fractional laser for treatment of acne scars
Ami Deepak Badheka, Uzzaif U. Mansuri, Rekha B. Solanki
. 2016; 4(7): 2623-2629.
- Spontaneous symphysiotomy: rare case review
Ankita Choudhary, Rekha Jhakhar, Balgopal Singh Bhati
. 2016; 5(7): 2485-2487.
- The prevalence and features of the polycystic ovary syndrome in young South Indian women from Pondicherry
Willis G. Sheelaa, Rekha Radha
. 2014; 3(2): 344-346.
- Autoimmune thyroid disease in pregnancy
M. P. A. Sailakshmi, Pavana Ganga A, Rekha BR, Suhasini S. Akash
. 2014; 3(2): 321-324.
- Audit of caesarean section for non-progress of labor
Tripti Singh Kathuria, Rekha Sapkal
. 2016; 5(4): 1002-1005.
- Epidemiology of ovarian malignancies
Akanksha Sood, Rekha G. Daver, Sanjay G. Tambe
. 2016; 5(1): 186-193.
- Prospective estimation of duration of pregnancy in women attending antenatal care at the Sultania Zanana Hospital, Gandhi Medical College Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India
Megha Goyal, Rekha Wadhwani
. 2016; 5(7): 2392-2394.
- Growth, physiological and biochemical responses of Meliaceae species - Azadirachta indica and Melia dubia to elevated CO2 concentrations
S. Janani, P. Priyadharshini, R. S. C. Jayaraj, C. Buvaneswaran, Rekha R. Warrier
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2016; 4(3): 052-060.
- A study of serum sodium and calcium status in both hemodialysed and conservatively treated chronic kidney disease patients attending a tertiary care hospital of Assam, India
Rashmi Rekha Phukan, Rohini Kt. Goswami
. 2016; 4(12): 5405-5410.
- Morphometry of chordae tendineae of mitral valves and annulopapillary distance for mitral allografts
Senthil Kumar B, Panneer Selvi G, Rekha G, Rajitha V, Anitha MR
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 966-970.
- Glyceryl trinitrate patch versus intravenous ritodrine for tocolysis in pre-term labour
Charu Jain, Maruti Sinha, Rekha Rani, Aruna Tiwari
. 2016; 5(12): 4447-4452.
- Risk Factors for Antenatal Depression among Women Attending Tertiary Care Hospitals in Coastal Part of South India
Darshan Bhagwan, Nithin Kumar, Nidhi Singh, Monisha D’Souza, Unnikrishnan Bhaskaran, Rekha Thapar, Mithra Prasanna, Vaman Kulkarni, Holla Ramesh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(9): 517-520.
- Pre-Hypertension and Hypertension in a Private Tertiary Care Centre in Kancheepuram District of Tamil Nadu, India and their Association with Risk Factors of Cardiovascular Diseases
Rekha Govindan, V Rahul Kumar, Rana Ranvijay Singh, Dolly, Imran Shaikh Gouse Basha, Vikas Kumar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 465-470.
- Unusually large sized bronchial cast/mucus plug after extubation leading to whole lung collapse-consolidation: a rare case report
Virendra Kr. Goyal, Anamika Chaudhary, Narendra Rungta
. 2014; 1(1): 43-45.
- Intravenous paracetamol infusion versus intramuscular tramadol as an intrapartum labor analgesic
Hema Mohan, Rekha Ramappa, Sandesh M., Akash B. K.
. 2015; 4(6): 1726-1729.
- PPIUCD versus interval IUCD (380a) insertion: a comparative study in a referral hospital of Karnataka, India
Hema Mohan, Rekha Ramappa, Sandesh M., Akash B. K.
. 2015; 4(6): 1730-1732.
- Knowledge and Perception towards Female Feticide among Adolescents of Coastal South India
Anjana Ramesh, Darshan Bhagwan, Ramesh Holla, Bhaskaran Unnikrishnan, Rekha Thapar, Prasann Mithra, Nithin Kumar, Vaman Kulkarni
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(9): 736-740.
- Queer localizations of primary hydatid disease: experience from a single institute
Rekha Porwal, Hanuman Prasad Gupta, Amit Singh, Rajesh Kumar Singh
. 2016; 3(3): 1538-1542.
- Copper Complexity for Health and Production in Sheep
Pankaj Kumar, Rashmi Rekha Kumari, Pallav Shekhar, Archana Saxena
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(2): 42-47.
- Art outcome in combined group of women with premature ovarian failure and menopausal women
Rekha Rajendrakumar, Purnima K. Nadkarni
. 2016; 5(5): 1476-1482.
- Correlates of Awareness and Attitude Regarding HIV / AIDS Transmission in Pregnant Females Attending Tertiary Care Center of Southern Rajasthan
Reshma Reja, Atul Kumar Gupta, Rekha Bhatnager, Arun Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(12): 860-864.
- Study of Cold Chain Practices at Community Health Centers of Damoh District of Madhya Pradesh
Amarnath Gupta , Rekha Gupta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 528-532.
- Comparative study of interval versus postpartum Cu-T insertion in a central referral hospital of North East India
Pesona Grace Lucksom, Bikram Kishore Kanungo, Nikhil Sebastian, Rashi Mehrotra, Dipika Pradhan, Rekha Upadhya
. 2015; 4(1): 47-51.
- Role of oral misoprostol 600 mcg in active management of third stage of labour: a comparative study with carboprost 125 mcg, intramuscular
Rekha Ramappa, Hema Mohan, Lepakshi B. Gurusiddappa
. 2015; 3(4): 905-907.
- Semantics of drug nomenclature
Gurudas Khilnani, Ajeet Kumar Khilnani, Rekha Thaddanee
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(1): 95-98.
- Management of stress exerted by hydrogen peroxide in Drosophila melanogaster using Abhrak bhasma
Rambhadur P. Subedi, Rekha R. Vartak, Purushottam G. Kale
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(12): 65-71.
- A case of viable fetus co-existing with a complete hydatidiform mole in a twin pregnancy with successful outcome
Seneesh Kumar Vikraman, Vipin Chandra, Bijoy Balakrishanan, Meenu Batra, Rekha Kuriakose, Gopinathan Kannoli
. 2015; 4(1): 266-268.
- Is prenatal screening for Down syndrome needed in young pregnant women?
Rekha S. Dhamnaskar, Yogesh R. Pawade, Priyanka Sabnis, Sadhana D. Ghaisas
. 2016; 4(12): 5393-5398.
- A rare balanced parental t (21q; 21q) Robertsonian translocation that results in Down syndrome in all viable pregnancies
Seneesh Kumar Vikraman*, Vipin Chandra, Bijoy Balakrishanan, Meenu Batra, Rekha Kuriakose, Gopinathan Kannoly
. 2015; 4(2): 514-517.
- Assessment of Knowledge about Immunization among Mothers of Under Five Children Attending Immunization in Tertiary Care Hospital in Udaipur
Reshma Reja, Atul Kumar Gupta, Rekha Bhatnager
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(12): 865-868.
- The knowledge and attitude of breast self examination and mammography among rural women
Veena K. S., Rupavani Kollipaka, Rekha R
. 2015; 4(5): 1511-1516.
- Role of fine needle aspiration cytology in cyclic mastalgia: an outpatient department based study
Prashant Gupta, Vandana Verma, Rekha Gupta, Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Umesh K. Gupta, Shesh Kumar, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Manas Prakash, Manish Agarwal
. 2016; 3(2): 562-564.
- Atypical leiomyoma: unusual locations and findings coupled with uncommon presentation
Rekha Agrawal, Hemant Shintre, Krishna Agrawal, Aniruddh Agrawal
. 2016; 5(9): 3254-3257.
- Role of tamoxifen and danazol in mastalgia: prospective controlled trial
Prashant Gupta, Vandana Verma, Rekha Gupta, Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Umesh K. Gupta, Shesh Kumar, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Swadeep Shrivastava, Santosh K. Gupta
. 2016; 3(2): 553-556.
- Role of levonorgestrel releasing intra-uterine system in the treatment of menorrhagia due to dysfunctional uterine bleeding and fibroid uterus
Reena Gupta, Rupali Dewan, Pratima Mittal, Jyotsna Suri, Abhinav Dewan, Rekha Bharti
. 2014; 3(3): 671-677.
- Effect of Vitamin E and Selenium on haematological parameters in sub-acute toxicity of hexavalent chromium in Broiler Chick
Rashmi Rekha Kumari, Pankaj Kumar, Tapan Kumar Mondal
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2013; 3(2): 158-161.
- Observation on analgesic efficacy and adverse effects of intrathecal administration of bupivacaine versus bupivacaine-midazolam combination in lower limb surgeries in a tertiary care hospital
Md. Mohsin, Rekha Kumari
. 2016; 4(3): 881-886.
- Histopathological effects of pesticide-cholopyrifos on kidney in albino rats
Rekha, Sunanda Raina, Sajad Hamid
. 2013; 1(4): 465-475.
- Study of placental changes in pregnancy induced hypertension
Maimoona Ahmed, Rekha G. Daver
. 2013; 2(4): 524-527.
- High origin of radial artery: a comparative, anatomical and embryological consideration
Shilpi Agarwal, Rekha Lalwani, C. S. Ramesh Babu
. 2016; 4(8): 3295-3298.
- Rocuronium versus succinylcholine: a clinical comparison of two muscle relaxants for rapid sequence induction of anaesthesia
Ravi Ranjan Kumar, Rekha Kumari, Anil Kumar
. 2016; 3(3): 596-601.
- Profile of adverse drug reactions in patients on anti-tubercular drugs in a sub Himalayan rural tertiary care teaching hospital
Atal Sood, Rekha Bansal, Aradhna Sharma, Himani, Suruchi Bhagra, Dinesh Kansal
. 2016; 4(10): 4465-4471.
- Assessment of Vitamin B12 Deficiency and Associated Factors in Patients Attending Tertiary Care Hospital of Southern Rajasthan
Poornima Sharma, Keerti Singh, Rekha Bhatnagar, Rohit Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(10): 740-744.
- Determination of the antioxidant potential of goat sperm cells
Sudipta Saha, Sandhya Rekha Dungdung, Gopal Chandra Majumder
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2014; 3(3): 195-200.
- A case of near miss maternal mortality
Akanksha Sood, D. V. Kurdukar, Rekha G. Daver, Vidya S. Nagar
. 2014; 3(3): 833-835.
- Role of multidetector computed tomography in evaluation of suspected bronchogenic carcinoma
Deepika Yadav, Nikhil Yadav, Rekha Goyal, Manreet Romana
. 2016; 4(3): 829-835.
- Demographic analysis of influenza-like illness categories including seasonal trend of swine flu cases attending a teaching hospital in Southern Rajasthan, India
Rekha Bhatnagar, Yogesh Kumar Singhal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(7): 526-529.
- Anterior cervico-vaginal tear along with posterior bladder wall rupture: a rare case report
Rekha Sachan, Munna Lal Patel, Meenakshi Singh, Preeti Tyagi
. 2016; 5(12): 4480-4483.
- Utilization of Antenatal Care Services and Its Determinants in Rural Field Practice Area of Jaipur, India
Rekha Shekhawat, Nikita Sharma, Amita Kashyap, Vikram Singh Sodha
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(12): 875-878.
- Psychosocial Consequences of Infertility among Rural and Urban Population in Vijayapura, Karnataka
Vidya V Patil, Rekha Udgiri
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(2): 91-95.
- Obstetric hysterectomy: a retrospective study at a tertiary care centre
Anjali Kanhere, Rekha Sapkal
. 2013; 2(4): 562-565.
- Availability, Approachability and Extent of Use of Breeding Services Delivered by State Department of Animal Husbandry (SDAH) in Murrah Breeding Tract of Haryana
Rekha Yadav , Hema Tripathi, Parveen Kumar, Nukala Ramesh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(10): 139-147.
- Emergence and Variations in Disease Ecology of Tick-Borne Bovine Theileriosis in East India
Rashmi Rekha Kumari, Ravi Kumar, Pankaj Kumar, Manish Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(11): 12-25.
- Management of inguinal hernia in children: a single center experience of 490 patients
Himanshu Acharya, Rekha Agrawal, Vikesh Agrawal, Abhishek Tiwari, Roshan Chanchlani
. 2016; 3(1): 345-348.
- Systemic lupus erythematosus in pregnancy with rare anomaly of rhizomelic chondrodysplasia punctata in baby
Alakananda, Deepti Gupta, Rekha Borkotoky
. 2016; 4(6): 2461-2463.
- A study on incidence of congenital anomalies in newborns and their association with maternal factors: a prospective study
Rekha Thaddanee, Hemant S. Patel, Nilesh Thakor
. 2016; 3(2): 579-582.
- Prevalence and determinants of obesity and overweight among school children of Ahmedabad City, Gujarat: a cross sectional study
Rekha Thaddanee, Upendra Rameshbhai Chaudhari, Nilesh Thakor
. 2016; 3(2): 606-611.
- Prevalence of dental fluorosis and fluoride content of drinking water in rural areas of Malappuram district, Kerala
Rekha Raghavan, Nisha Bipin, Anna Abraham
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(1): 27-30.
- Sacrospinous fixation for prevention and treatment of vault prolapse: institutional experience from South India
Gayathri KB, Rekha Gurumurthy, Bhargav PRK, Seethamma Rapoor, Vimaladevi N
. 2014; 3(2): 380-384.
- A study on cause of death among the tribal children of Udalguri district, Assam
Nabajit Kumar Das, Rekha Das
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(8): 1060-1065.
- Assessment of Study Skills and Requirements in Learning Medical Curricula among Medical Students in Gadag District, Karnataka
Ananthachari KR, Rekha Sonavane
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(11): 650-653.
- Determinants of Musculoskeletal Disorders among Small-Scale Textile Workers: A Cross Sectional Study
Subhajit Shyam, Rekha Dutt
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(10): 611-615.
- Management of heat stress in Drosophila melanogaster with Abhrak bhasma and ascorbic acid as antioxidant supplements
Rambhadur P. Subedi, Rekha R. Vartak, Purushottam G. Kale
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2018; 6(2): 20-26.
- Histopathological pattern of endometrium in abnormal uterine bleeding of perimenopausal women
Bharat Talukdar, Rashmi Rekha Goswami, Sangita Mahela, Noor Islam Ahmed
. 2016; 5(4): 1162-1166.
- Maternal serum ischemia modified albumin as a marker for hypertensive disorders of pregnancy: a pilot study
Sapna Vyakaranam, Aparna Varma Bhongir, Dakshayani Patlolla, Rekha Chintapally
. 2015; 4(3): 611-616.
- Toxicopathological Study of Penicillium citrinum Culture Filtrate in Wistar Rats
Rekha Cheruvara, Shivanand A Magadum, Shridhar N Bhatt, Narayanaswamy Hd
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(8): 259-267.
- Effect of arm length and body mass index on abductor pollicis brevis long latency reflex
Rekha D, Suganthi B
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(11): 1573-1576.
- An Insight into Corneal Button Histopathology in Dystrophies Following Keratoplasty:
A Prospective Study
Nandeesh BN, Usha Kini, Rekha Gyanchand, Anil Felix Fonseca
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2014; 2(4): 197-204.
- Phytochemical constituents and antioxidant activities of some plants commonly used in Indian traditional diet
Ashwini Prabhu, M. Madhushree, Rekha Punchappady Devasya
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(11): 108-112.
- Prevalence of hyponatremia in pulmonary tuberculosis – A pilot study from a tertiary care center in south India
Bhanu Rekha Bokam, Vijayalakshmi Udipi Badikillaya
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 75-79.
- Constraints in Availing Breeding Services from State Department of Animal Husbandry, Haryana- A Perceptual Study of Buffalo Owners
Rekha Yadav, Hema Tripathi, Parveen Kumar, Naresh Kumar, Nukala Ramesh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 140-148.
- A descriptive cross-sectional study of breast-feeding practice in Bikaner, Rajasthan
Rekha Acharya, Ratti Ram Meena
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1559-1562.
- ANTIBIOTIC RESISTANCE: COUNTERATTACK BY SALMONELLA
Karthik k, Sophia I, Rekha V, Monika Bhardwaj, Namrata Singh, Ankita Jain
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(3): 42-47.
- Comparative study of telmisartan and ramipril as an antihypertensive in mild to moderate hypertension
Mustafa Raja, Ajay Kumar Shukla, Rekha Mehani, Astha Agnihotri
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(5): 388-393.
- Duodenum Inversum – An obscure cause of Gastric Outlet Obstruction.
Subhash Goyal, Arshad Rashid, Rekha Goyal, Ravish Aneja
Applied Medical Research. 2015; 1(3): 124-125.
- Assessment of pulmonary function in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: a case-control study
Dhiraj Kapoor, Pankaj Kumar, Asha Ranjan, Kailash Nath Sharma, Varun Deep Dogra, Rekha Bansal, K. K. Sharma, Dinesh Kumar
. 2015; 3(1): 207-213.
- Effect of mindfulness meditation on attention and visual scanning in elderly people – A randomized control trial
Naren Kurmi, Bhagyalakshmi K, Rekha Kini
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(9): 865-868.
- Comparison of bupivacaine, xylazine and buprenorphine with ketamine combination for spinal analgesia in buffalo calves
Rekha Pathak, K. Pratap, Amarpal, P Kinjavdekar, H.P. Aithal, Pankaj
. 2012; 5(12): 754-761.
- Evaluation of the Antioxidant Property of NO Donors against Vascular Damage Induced by Cyclosporine along with High Fat Diet
Rekha Cheruvara, Bharani Kalakumar, Shwetha Reddy RV, Sarin K Kunnath, Anitha Nalla, Gopala Reddy
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(4): 76-83.
- Uranium-induced cytotoxicity in HEK 293T cells is reduced by a β-glucan type exopolysaccharide produced by Enterobacter sp. YG4
Nagaraj KK, Arun AB, Rekha PD
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(4): 171-173.
- Drug-drug interaction study in an intensive care unit: An assessment of prevalence, nature, and severity of the medications involved
Rekha Radder, Suraj B, Padhy B M, Sandeep B, Srikanth
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(4): 290-294.
- Evaluation of immune status of young female during different phases of menstrual cycle
Rekha Jiwane, Tanwir Alam, Arbind Kumar Choudhary, Sadawarte Sahebrao Kishanrao, Vivekanand Gajbhiye
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(4): 338-341.
- Role of various small group teaching methods in enhancing learning among medical undergraduate students – A comparative study
Jyothi Shivalingiah, Rashmi Ramanathan, Raajaseharan S R, Jeyabanu S, Rekha S, Rammohan N
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(12): 1163-1166.
- Correlation of serum magnesium levels with blood pressure in normotensives and hypertensives
Rekha S, Jeyabanu Murugiah, Raajaseharan S R
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(10): 1017-1020.
- Role of Laser Photocoagulation Versus Intravitreal Triamcinolone Acetonide in Angiographic Macular Edema in Diabetes Mellitus
Somesh VP Aggarwal, Sonali N Shah, Rekha M Bharwada, Puja S Billore
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(3): 250-254.
- Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity of salicylic acid conjugated dihydropyrazoline analogues
Naveen Puttaswamy, Rekha N D, Lakshmi Ranganatha V, Prashanth T., Shaukath Ara Khanum
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(2): 60-64.
- Assessment of memory and cognitive functions in controlled and uncontrolled Type 2 diabetes mellitus patients
Shanthi Muthiah, Rekha Kanagamuthu, Saravanan Mohanraj, Shree Lakshmi K N
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(2): 140-144.
- Prevalence of Non Communicable Diseases’ Risk Factors among Medical Students in South Kolkata, West Bengal
Shweta Goswami, Rekha Dutt, Soumyendu Sengupta, Susmita Chaudhuri, Shamshad Ahmad, Ashish Kumar Yadav
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(5): 334-339.
- Knowledge, attitudes, and practices of medical internship students regarding disaster preparedness at a tertiary-care hospital of Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
Yogesh Kumar Singhal, Rekha Bhatnagar, Bhanwar Lal, Bharti Paliwal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1613-1616.
- Dietary habits and menarche among young female medical students
Arbind Kumar Choudhary, Rekha Jiwane, Tanwir Alam, Sadawarte Sahebrao Kishanrao
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(5): 372-375.
- Prevalence of premenstrual syndrome and premenstrual dysphoric disorder among medical students and its impact on their academic and social performance
Geeta Shamnani, Vani Gupta, Rekha Jiwane, Shraddha Singh, Sunita Tiwari, Shekhawat Singh Bhartiy
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(8): 1205-1208.
- A retrospective study of ocular occurences in domestic animals: 799 cases
P. Tamilmahan, M. M. S. Zama, Rekha Pathak, N. S. Muneeswaran, K. Karthik
. 2013; 6(5): 274-276.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW