|33 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- THE IMPACT OF EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE ON TEACHERS’ EFFECTIVENESS IN HIGHER EDUCATION, DISTRICT MIRPUR AZAD JAMMU AND KASHMIR
Saira Farooq Shah, Razia Rizve, Kiran Saleem, Shagufta Ashraf, Dr. Muhammad Mudassar Khan
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(6): 239-245.
- An audit of indications and complications of Obstetrical Hysterectomy at a tertiary care hospital of Hyderabad
Razia Mustafa Abbasi, Firdous Mumtaz, Razia Mughal.
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2002; 1(1): 15-18.
- INTRAPARTUM COMPLICATIONS OF
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2007; 6(2): 52-55.
- Role of magnesium sulphate in hypertensive disorders of Pregnancy
Razia Mustafa Abbasi, Pushpa Sirichand.
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2004; 3(2): 56-59.
- Frequency of Primary Amenorrhea and the Outcome of
Treatment at Liaquat University Hospital
Naushaba Rizwan and Razia Mustafa Abbasi
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2008; 7(2): 110-114.
- Relationship between maternal hemoglobin and
Umber Jalil Bakhtiar, Yasmeen Khan, Razia Nasar
Rawal Medical Journal. 2007; 32(2): 102-104.
- Medical Treatment of Missed Miscarriage before 24 Week of Gestation at Liaquat University Hospital
Anila Mahmood, Chandra Madhu Das, Nusrat, Razia Mustafa
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2016; 15(1): 46-50.
- Identification and antibiogram study of bacterial species isolated from milk samples of different locations in Bangladesh
Md. Nuruzzaman Munsi, Nathu Ram Sarker, Razia Khatun, Mohammed Khorshed Alam
. 2015; 1(3): 457-462.
- Puerperal Sepsis: An Outcome of Suboptimal Obstetric Care
Razia Mustafa Abbassi, Naushaba Rizwan, Yasmeen Qazi and Firdous Mumtaz
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2009; 8(1): 72-75.
- Feto Maternal Outcome Among Abruptio Placentae Cases
at a University Hospital of Sindh
Razia Mustafa Abbasi, Naushaba Rizwan, Firdous Mumtaz and Shaista Farooq
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2008; 7(2): 106-109.
- Maternal and fetal morbidity with abruptio placentae
Noureen Naz Talpur, Samina Rafique Memon, Bahawaluddin Jamro, Razia Korejo
Rawal Medical Journal. 2011; 36(4): 297-300.
- Causes of Maxillofacial Injuries in Patients Reporting at
Liaquat University Hospital Hyderabad
Razia Sultana, Qamer un Nisa, Muhammad Rizwan Memon, Shahnila Shaikh
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2017; 16(1): 17-19.
- Molecular and Genetic Analysis of Selected Exons of GBA gene in Pakistani Families affected with Gaucher’s Disease
Faiza Sattar, Tayyaba Shan, Razia Virk, Syed Waqas Hassan, Bushra Gul
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(6): 501-508.
- LEVELS OF SERUM URIC ACID IN PATIENTS WITH IMPAIRED GLUCOSE TOLERANCE
Shahzad Ali Jiskani, Lubna Naz, 3Ali Akbar Pirzado, Dolat Singh, Asadullah Hanif, Razia Bano
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2021; 8(2): 1732-1735.
- Profitability and yield gap between research station and farm level of Binamoog-8
Syful Islam, Mangal Chandra Chanda, Mohammad Rashidul Haque, Razia Sultana, Muhammad Yunus
. 2016; 2(4): 685-688.
- Outcome of patients presenting with retained placenta
Samina Rafique Memon, Noureen Naz Talpur, Razia Korejo Korejo
Rawal Medical Journal. 2011; 36(4): 301-304.
- PROTHROMBIN TIME (PT) AND ACTIVATED PARTIAL THROMBOPLASTIN TIME (APTT) IN VARIOUS BLOOD GROUP PHENOTYPES
Shahzad Ali Jiskani, Razia Bano, Ali Akbar Pirzado, Asadullah Hanif, Abdul Ghafar Pirzado,Dolat Singh
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2021; 8(2): 1727-1731.
- Development and Psychometric Properties of Adult Temperament Scale: A reliable measure for adjustment and psychopathology
Razia Anjum, Zaqia Bano
Rawal Medical Journal. 2019; 44(1): 121-125.
- Perceived social support and quality of life among patients with psychiatric disorders
Syeda Razia Bukhari
Rawal Medical Journal. 2020; 45(3): 554-556.
- Impact of decision making styles on mental health of working adults
Syeda Razia Bukhari, Werdah Ashraf
Rawal Medical Journal. 2020; 45(2): 334-337.
- Coping mechanisms curtailed to stress by the By-birth hermaphrodites
Razia Anjum, Tazvin Ijaz, Muhammad Usman Ghani
Rawal Medical Journal. 2020; 45(1): 7-12.
- Impact of adopting salt tolerant rice varieties in the coastal areas of Bangladesh
Mohammad Rashidul Haque1, Razia Sultana2, Md. Habibur Rahman1, Syful Islam2, Ahmed Khairul Hasan3*
Fundamental and Applied Agriculture. 2019; 4(2): 823-828.
- Depression, anxiety and stress as negative predictors of life satisfaction in university students
Syeda Razia Bukhari, Farhana Saba
Rawal Medical Journal. 2017; 42(2): 255-257.
- Aggression in male and female university students
Syeda Razia Bukhari, Amenah Rashid, Fathima Ajmin Ali
Rawal Medical Journal. 2017; 42(4): 511-513.
- Translation, Adaptation and Validation of scale of adjustment for adults: depression, anxiety and conduct specifiers
Iram Naz, Razia Anjum, Sehrish
Rawal Medical Journal. 2021; 46(3): 672-676.
- Determinants of psychological adjustment: An analysis of newly wed females
Iram Naz, Isma Zameer, Razia Anjum
Rawal Medical Journal. 2020; 45(1): 132-135.
- Prevalence of anti-hepatitis C virus antibodies among indoor patients and blood donors attending a tertiary care hospital in North India
Noor Jahan, Vijay Gupta, Mariyam Sana, Sudhir Mehrotra, Razia Khatoon
. 2016; 4(10): 4256-4263.
- The effect of perceived stress on life satisfaction of general population in the time of COVID-19 Pandemic
Syeda Razia Bukhari, Sitara Asim, Muhammad Usman Ghani, Sultan Muhammad, Naveed Gani, Werdah Ashraf
Rawal Medical Journal. 2021; 46(1): 11-13.
- Quality of life and caregiver burden among caregivers of patients with psychiatric disorders
Syeda Razia Bukhari, Ujalla Zeb Abbasi, Muhammad Usman Ghani, Werdah Ashraf, Adnan Afzal
Rawal Medical Journal. 2020; 45(3): 565-568.
- Comparative evaluation of slide agglutination and Widal tube agglutination test in detecting enteric fever among patients attending a tertiary care hospital in North India
Noor Jahan, Razia Khatoon, Amrita, Sudhir Mehrotra, Swatantra Kumar
. 2016; 4(10): 4290-4296.
- A study to assess the knowledge and attitude regarding Pharmacovigilance Programme of India among interns in a tertiary care hospital
Razia Abdul Rasheed, Pushpam Mokkaiyan, Girija Mani
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(7): 647-651.
- COMPARATIVE CLINICAL EFFECTS OF SALVADORA PERSICA ORAL RINSE AND A PHENOLIC COMMERCIAL MOUTH WASH ON HUMAN ORAL HEALTH; AN INVIVO RANDOMIZED TRIAL
Aeeza Malik , Marium Aftab , Malik Saleem Shaukat , Basil Khalid, Marij Hameed, Razia A. Ahmed,
Journal of The Pakistan Dental Association. 2021; 30(2): 87-93.
- Development and validation of BLRI Mastitis Test Kit at Bangladesh Livestock Research Institute Regional Station, Sirajganj
Md. Humayun Kabir, Md. Ershaduzzaman, K. H. M. Nazmul Hussain Nazir, Mohammad Sirajul Islam, Razia Khatun, Md. Shahjahan Ali Sarker, Md. Abu Yousuf, Yousuf Ali, Nathu Ram Sarkar, Md. Giasuddin
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2019; 6(3): 425-430.