|2863 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- To Compare the Effect of Different Shade Materials on the Physiological and Biochemical Variables in Buffalo Calves in Summer Season
Ravi Shankar Deo Barman, Ravi Ranjan Kumar Sinha, Anjay Prasad, Rishikesh Kumar Verma, Dilip Kumar Jha
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 292-304.
- Comparison of the Effect of Different Shade Materials on the Physiological and Biochemical Variables in Buffalo Calves During Rainy Season
Ravi Shankar Deo Barman, Manikant Chaudhary, Anjay Prasad, Dilip Kumar Jha, Ravi Ranjan Kumar Sinha, Rishikesh Kumar Verma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 51-61.
- TUBEROUS SCLEROSIS
* N. S. Sampath kumar ** Ravi kiran padala ***C.Govinda raju **Ravi N.** Karunakar reddy * *. Neeraja.V
Narayana Medical Journal. 2014; 3(1): 11-14.
- Clinical manifestation and prevalence of peripheral neuropathy and nerve dysfunction in patients with chronic kidney disease
M. Madhusudhana Babu, M. Ravi Kiran*, Kavuru Ravindra, Vaddadi Srinivas, Padmalatha Kandregula, R. Vikram Vardhan, Navsk Ravi Kumar
. 2015; 3(2): 451-455.
- A Study of Quality of Life among Peri-Menopausal Women in a Rural Field Practice Area of a Medical College in Karnataka
Ravi Kumar, Ayesha S Nawaz, Sharan Kumar Holyachi, Varadaraja Rao
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 160-164.
- Phytosomes as Novel Drug Delivery System for Herbal Medicine –A Review
Amith Kumar B, Prasanna Habbu, Thimmasetty, Lakshman, Prabha Hullatti, Ravi Kumar S
. 2017; 8(1): 5-7.
- DEJERINE-ROUSSY SYNDROME
*N. S. Sampath kumar, **Anil kumar.t, ** Ravi kiran padala,
***Govinda raju, ** Venugopal, ** Neeraja
Narayana Medical Journal. 2014; 3(1): 20-23.
- Gallinacin and Fowlicidin: Two Promising Antimicrobial Peptides in Chickens—A Review
C. S. Mukhopadhyaya, Ravi Kumar and G. S. Brahc
. 2010; 3(6): 297-300.
- Homology Modelling and Molecular Docking Study of Voltage Gated Ion Channels for their Role in Plant Abiotic Stress
Ravi Ranjan Kr. Niraj, Nikita Singh, Sween, Ajit Kumar
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2014; 2(4): 007-015.
- Appraise the Health-Related Quality of Life among Trauma Patients
Ravi Kant Jain, Neelesh Dhadse, Chirag Sethi, Ravindra Kumar, Susmit Kosta
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2016; 5(3): 118-127.
- Recurrent aseptic prepatellar bursitis
Nilesh Kumar, Ankur Varshney, Ashutosh Tiwari, Ravi Anand
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 475-475.
- Cornell Net Carbohydrate and Protein System (CNCPS) Fractionations and In-vitro Nutrient Digestibility of Corn Dried Distiller Grains with Solubles (DDGS) from Various Ethanol Plants in Andhra Pradesh
P. Ravi Kanth Reddy, R. K. Sowjanya Lakshmi, J. Raju, K. Raja Kishore, C. Anil Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(2): 164-171.
- Emergence and Variations in Disease Ecology of Tick-Borne Bovine Theileriosis in East India
Rashmi Rekha Kumari, Ravi Kumar, Pankaj Kumar, Manish Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(11): 12-25.
- Study of health status of street children in Khammam City of Andhra Pradesh
Aditya Suryabhan Berad, Sampat Momula, Ravi Kumar B P
. 2014; 2(4): 1500-1503.
- Knowledge assessment about risk prevention of rabies amongst doctors in AIIMS, Jodhpur
Dewesh Kumar, Pankaja Ravi Raghav, Mahendra Singh, Pankaj Bhardwaj
. 2014; 2(4): 1347-1349.
- Pre-operative ondansetron vs. metoclopramide for prevention of post-operative nausea and vomiting in elective lower-segment caesarean section under spinal anaesthesia
Vasantha Kumar J, Shivanand P. T., Ravi R
. 2014; 2(1): 175-179.
- Rocuronium versus succinylcholine: a clinical comparison of two muscle relaxants for rapid sequence induction of anaesthesia
Ravi Ranjan Kumar, Rekha Kumari, Anil Kumar
. 2016; 3(3): 596-601.
- Prevalence of multiple nutritional deficiencies among the street children of Khammam City of Telangana State
Aditya Suryabhan Berad, Ravi Kumar BP, Sampat Momula
. 2015; 3(6): 1405-1407.
- Gunthers with haemolytic anaemia extremly rare: A case report
Nilesh Kumar, Ankur Varshney, Arvind Anand, Dibyaranjan Behera, Ravi Anand, Ashutosh Tiwari
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 472-474.
- Livestock Feed Resources in Surplus Rainfall Agro Ecological Zones of Andhra Pradesh: Requirement, Availability and their Management
J. Raju, P. Ravi Kanth Reddy, A. Nagarjuna Reddy, C. Anil Kumar, P. Pandu Ranga Reddy, Iqbal Hyder
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(2): 148-163.
- A Clinical Study on Ear Trauma in South India
Rahul Singh, Gopi Krishna Thota, Ravi Kumar Raju Mudunuri, Murthy M A N
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(2): 171-173.
- VDPV and polio end game strategy: the final frontier
Dewesh Kumar, Neelesh Kapoor, Pankaja Ravi Raghav, Mahendra Singh Gehlot
. 2014; 1(2): 128-130.
- Study of Clinico-Hematobiochemical Changes and Therapeutic Management of Naturally Infected Cases of Respiratory Disease in Non-Descript Goats of Bareilly Region
Ravi Shankar Kumar Mandal, Vinod Kumar Gupta, Vivek Joshi, Surender Kumar, Deb Brata Mondal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(6): 211-218.
- Feasibility of two staged newborn hearing screening and identification of risk factors for hearing loss other than those included in high risk registry (HRR) given by joint committee on infant hearing (JCIH)
Anil Kumar YC, N Chowdareddy, Kirandeep Sodhi, SS Dalal, Venkateshwar, B Ravi Chander
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(3): 257-260.
- Computed tomography guided fine needle aspiration cytology of thoracic lesions: 10 year experience of an interventional pulmonologist
Varinder Saini, Kranti Garg, Uma Handa, Surabhi Jaggi, Ravi Kumar Garg
. 2016; 4(12): 5185-5189.
- Surgical Management of Pervious Urachus in Four Ongole Female Calves
Palli Ravi Kumar, Pentyala Vidya Sagar and Mulinti Raghunath
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(5): 109-111.
- Impact of chemotherapy with concurrent radiotherapy on quality of life in post-operative advanced head-and-neck cancer patients: A cross-sectional study
Priya Darshini Bai G, Ravi Kumar, Shashi Kumar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(4): 517-520.
- Study to Assess the Beneficial Effects of Immunol Liquid in the Management of Canine Pyoderma
Uday Ravi Bhat and Bhagwat V.G.
. 2010; 3(2): 78-81.
- Role of Samyoga and Samskara on Antihyperlipidaemic / Anti-obesity activity of Honey – An Experimental Study
Satish Pai*, Ravi Nargis, Manula S N
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2015; 1(1): 16-22.
- The effect of various dry period lengths on serum glucose concentration and Altered Serum glucose percentage in high yielding Murrah Buffaloes
A. Nagarjuna Reddy, Ch. Venkata Seshiah, K. Sudhakar, D. Srinivas Kumar, P. Ravi Kanth Reddy
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(12): 154-164.
- A Study on Gender Preference for the Desired Fertility and Factors Influencing Son Preference in Southern India
Marinayakanakoppalu R Ravi, Nagaralu C Ashok
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(4): 174-178.
- Aliskiren: A Novel, Orally Active Renin Inhibitor
Mohamed Saleem TS, Jain A, Tarani P, Ravi V, Gauthaman K
. 2010; 1(1): 93-98.
- Insight for rabies prevention among travellers
Pankaja Ravi Raghav, Pankaj Bhardwaj, Deepak B Saxena
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(1): 1-2.
- A Study of Prevalence of Hypertension among Urban and Rural Population and the Factors Associated with Hypertension
Ravi R Marinayakanakoppalu, Ashok C Nagaralu
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(2): 57-62.
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practice about Diabetes among Diabetes
Patients in Western Nepal
Dinesh K Upadhyay, Subish Palaian, P. Ravi Shankar, Pranaya Mishra
Rawal Medical Journal. 2008; 33(1): 8-11.
- Applications of Co-Crystals in Pharmaceutical Drugs
Mikal Rekdal, Aravind Pai, Ravi Choudhari, Muddukrishna Badamane Sathyanarayana
. 2018; 9(1): 55-57.
- Stability Indicating HPLC Method for the Simultaneous Quantification of Aspirin and Pravastatin in bulk and Tablets: Method Development and Validation
Ravi Varma Athota, Shanmukha Kumar Jagarlapudi, Mutta Reddy Singampalli
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(3): 48-56.
- Efficacy of ondansetron as antiemetic agent in preventing the incidence of PONV in LSCS under subarachnoid block
Shivanand P.T., Vasantha Kumar J, Ravi R
. 2013; 1(4): 354-358.
- Cadmium, the real link to chronic kidney disease causation in hotspots of rural Pondicherry and coastal Cuddalore areas!
Ravi Kumar P, Amol Dongre
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(4): 255-258.
- Morbidity Profile Of Out-Patients Attending A Primary Health Centre In Rural Puducherry, South India
Arti Gupta, Vinoth Chellaiyan, Ayush Lohiya, Rizwan S A, Ravi P Upadhyay, Palanivel C
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 424-427.
- A Prospective Study of Estrogen, Progestrone & Her2Neu Receptor in Cases of Breast Cancer in A Tertiary Care Hospital of Bhavnagar, Gujarat, Western India
Tejas N Hathila, Ravi B Sangle, Shrut A Doshi, Dekhaiya A Firdaus, Mihir P Rupani
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(3): 185-189.
- A study of vitamin - D status in epileptic children in age group of 2-15 years
Ramya S., Anitha C., Ravi M. D.
. 2016; 3(2): 319-323.
- Honey and its uses in oral diseases- An overview
Santosh R Patil, Ravi Kumar Gudipaneni
Journal of Apitherapy. 2016; 1(1): 17-19.
- Prospective study to correlate the level of glycosylated haemoglobin with wound healing, vasculopathy and neuropathy in diabetic foot patients
Brajkishor Kumar, Manish Kumar Mishra, Ajit Sinha, Rajesh Kumar Soni, Dharmendra Kumar Patel
. 2016; 3(4): 2087-2091.
- Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology in Non-Thyroidal Head and Neck Masses-A Descriptive Study in Tertiary Care Hospital
Vasudha M Bhagat, Hemali J Tailor, Peeyush K Saini, Reena B Dudhat, Gopal R Makawana, Ravi M Unjiya
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(3): 273-276.
- Analysis of incidence and the value of SOFA and MOD scoring in predicting the outcome in acute mesenteric ischemia
Rajasenthil Viswanathan, Santosh Vivekanandan L., Ravi A
. 2015; 2(4): 480-486.
- Deep lobe parotid tumors in a tertiary care center
Rajasenthil Viswanathan, Rohit Gopinath, Ravi Annamalai
. 2015; 2(4): 471-474.
- Surgical management of congenital meningo encephalocele in a new born jersey calf: A case report
Nunna Veera Venkata Hari Krishna and Ravi Kumar Palli
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2016; 3(2): 192-194.
- A comparative survey study on current prescribing trends in non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs among practitioners in private set up and tertiary care teaching rural hospital
Ravi Alamchandani, B. M. Sattigeri, P. S. Karelia
. 2014; 2(4): 1672-1675.
- A study of perceived stress and coping styles among mid adolescents
Ravi Bharatbhai Thaker, Anita Piyush Verma
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(1): 25-28.
- Comparison of pulse oximetry and colour: a better index of oxygenation in neonatal resuscitation
Akanksha Bansal, Ghanshyam Das, Ravi Ambey
. 2016; 3(4): 1200-1205.
- A study of association between sensorineural hearing loss and type-2 diabetes mellitus in patients of Konaseema region
Mounika Nadikattu, Anusha kondeti, Ravi kumar raju mudunuri, Ramana s.v,
National Journal of Medical Research. 2019; 9(2): 61-64.
- Cytopathological diagnosis of primary synovial sarcoma of lung–A rare case report
Vasudha Bhagat, Hemali Tailor, Varsha Baldwa, Ravi Unjiya
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 1123-1124.
- Fulminant meningococcemia with meningococcal meningitis in the neonate: a case report
Durgesh Kumar, Rajesh Kumar Yadav, Dinesh Kumar Singh, Indra Kumar Sharma, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Mohammad Avais
. 2014; 1(3): 190-192.
- Hospital acquired acute renal failure
Pankaj Kumar, Varun Deep Dogra, Dhiraj Kapoor, Rupinder Kumar, Vishnu Kumar Aggarwal, Manoj Kumar, Ansari Mohd Shoeb
. 2015; 3(1): 77-82.
- Medical humanities
P. Ravi Shankar
. 2012; 2(1): 26-28.
- Are all palpable lymph nodes positive in penile cancer? retrospective study
Ashwin Hebbar K., Shashidhar K., Ravi Arjunan, Veerendra Kumar
. 2016; 3(4): 2083-2086.
- Are doctor’s hands contributing in spreading nosocomial pathogens? Rapid appraisal from a tertiary care health center of Northern India
Shewtank Goel, Rakesh Tank, Abhishek Singh, Sanjeev Kumar Khichi, Ravi Bypareddy, Pooja Goyal, Jayaprakash Karkala
. 2016; 4(6): 1978-1982.
- Congenital absence of uterine cervix
Selvaraj Ravi Lakshmy, Nity Rose
. 2016; 5(10): 3634-3636.
- Knowledge, attitude and practices regarding iodine deficiency disorders
Satyanarayana Konda, Ravi Kumar B P, Purushottam A Giri
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(8): 1297-1301.
- Study on drug prescribing pattern in hypertensive patients in a tertiary care teaching hospital at Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Mirza Atif Beg, Shaktibala Dutta, Amit Varma, Ravi Kant, Shalu Bawa, Mohammad Anjoom, Saubhagya Sindhu, Santosh Kumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(8): 922-926.
- Histopathological study of lung in autopsy cases: a prospective study
Selvambigai G., Amudhavalli S., Deepak Chakravarthi C. D., Ravi S.
. 2016; 4(11): 4816-4819.
- Surgical Management of Stump Pyometra in a Bitch - A Case Report
Makkena Sreenu, Palli Ravi Kumar, Bagadi Sailaja
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(12): 49-52.
- Biologics and biosimilars: role in modern pharmacotherapy and importance of pharmacovigilance
Ravi R. Alamchandani, Bhagya M. Sattigeri, Purushottam S. Karelia
. 2014; 2(2): 382-386.
- Role of three dimensional ultrasound in uterine anomalies - 3D assessment of cervix in septate uteri
Selvaraj Ravi Lakshmy, Nity Rose, Meenakshi Ramachandran
. 2016; 5(10): 3563-3567.
- Histopathological study of dermatological lesions – A retrospective approach
Rakesh Mehar, Ravi Jain, CV Kulkarni, Sanjeev Narang, Meena Mittal, Harshul Patidar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(9): 1082-1085.
- Effect of Herbal Anti stressor Products on the Growth Parameters and Carcass Traits of Broilers under Heat Stress
Srinivas Gurram, Daida Krishna, T. Raghunandan, Ch. Shiva Prasad, Tunga Ravi, Kishan Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 134-140.
- Clinical and gross pathological findings of congenital spina bifida and sacrococcygeal agenesis in an Omani crossbred calf
Somasundaram Mathan Kumar, Eugene Harper Johnson, Mohamed Hasan Tageldin, Ravi Padmanaban
. 2013; 6(6): 357-359.
- Computational, structural and functional aspects of hypothetical protein of Aspergillus flavus Pheromone Receptor Pre-A (PRP-A)
Maneesh Kumar, Sindhuprava Rana, Harish Kumar, Pratik Kumar, Manas Ranjan Dikhit, Rani Mansuri, Jainendra Kumar, Ganesh Chandra Sahoo
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(7): 89-97.
- Cryptic tuberculosis: a missed diagnosis and an unusual presentation
Deepika Patel, Ravi Dosi
. 2016; 4(12): 5463-5465.
- Importance of micro minerals in reproductive performance of livestock
Sudhir Kumar, Anil Kumar Pandey, Waquar Ahmed AbdulRazzaque, Dinesh Kumar Dwivedi
. 2011; 4(5): 230-233.
- BILATERAL OSSIFIED FIRST
COSTOCHONDRAL AND CHONDROSTERNAL
JOINTS: A CASE REPORT
RAKESH KUMAR VERMA, ARVIND KUMAR PANKAJ, ARCHANA RANI, R.K.DIWAN & NAVNEET KUMAR
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2015; 23(1): 14-16.
- A Rare Case of Perosomus elumbis in a non-descript calf
Shailendra Kumar Tiwari, Deepak Kumar Kashyap, Devesh Kumar Giri, Govina Dewangan
. 2011; 4(11): 515-516.
- Study of culture and sensitivity pattern of urinary tract infection in febrile preschool children in a tertiary care hospital
Ashoka C., Kumar GV, Ananda Kumar TS, Viswanatha Kumar HM
. 2016; 3(3): 1032-1036.
- Clinical Evaluation of Anemia in Geriatric Patients - A Cross Sectional Study Conducted At Tertiary Care Hospital
Sfurti Mann, Amit Kumar, Shiv Kumar Singh, Surbhi Katyal, Gaurav Chopra, Sanjeev Kumar Varma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 316-320.
- CONTENTS OF JREIM Vol. 20 No 3-4 2014
Kishor Patwardhan, Suresh Kumar, Manoj Kumar, Reena Kulkarni, Abhimanyu Kumar, Prasanna N. Rao, Janmejaya Samal, Samita Puri
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2014; 20(4): 0-0.
- Morbidity Pattern Among Primary Schoolchildren In A Rural Area Of Uttar Pradesh
Vidya Rani, Dhiraj Kumar Srivastava, Pankaj Kumar Jain, Sandeep Kumar, Naresh Pal Singh, Anand Mohan Dixit
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 392-396.
- Dairy Animal Welfare in Calf Rearing Practices and the Constraints Experienced by the Farmers in Following the Practices
Bhushan Kumar Singh, J. Oraon, Alok Kumar Pandey, Mithun Kumar Anand, Sanjay Kumar Rewani
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 53-58.
- Perception of fever and management practices by parents of pediatric patients
Ravi Prakash Agrawal, Santokh Singh Bhatia, Anil Kaushik, Chandra Madhur Sharma
. 2013; 1(4): 397-400.
- A very rare case report of giant calculus in bulbar urethra
Navdeep Garg, Ravi Batra, Kamal Sharma
. 2016; 3(4): 2304-2306.
- Possum scoring system for predicting prognosis in patients of perforation peritonitis
Pooja Batra, Ravi Batra, Maneshwar Singh Utaal
. 2016; 3(4): 2115-2119.
- Migration of broken hypodermic needle in the cervical muscles of dog
A. K. Sharma , Hemant Kumar, L. L. Dass, Shivendra Kumar, Vinod Kumar
. 2010; 3(10): 476-476.
- PLC Based Automatic Cooling of Power Transformer
KANAGAVALLI S, AJITH KUMAR M, SARATH KUMAR M, SELVA MURUGAN R, RAM KUMAR M
. 2019; 7(2): 38-41.
- Feeding practices in infants: ritual factors dominating mother’s education - a cross sectional study
Dinesh Kumar, Indra Kumar Sharma, Mukesh Vir Singh, Durgesh Kumar, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Dinesh Kumar Singh
. 2014; 2(4): 1642-1647.
- Transverse testicular ectopia with persistent Mullerian duct syndrome: a rare anomaly
Kiran Kumar KM, Shiva Kumar T, Naveen Kumar M, Pavan BM, Prateek, Kishor Krishna
. 2014; 1(2): 91-93.
- Effect of Low Protein Diets on Egg Quality and Egg Composition of Vanaraja Laying Hens
Lenin Kumar Gumpha, Laxman Kumar Babu, Anil Kumar, Pinaki Samal, Arun Kumar Panda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 80-86.
- An accessory brachialis muscle associated with abnormal arrangement of structures in the cubital fossa
Md. Jawed Akhtar, Nafees Fatima, Sanjay Kumar, Binod Kumar, Vinod Kumar
. 2015; 3(12): 3907-3910.
- Trans-Abdominal Ultrasonography during Second and Third Trimester in Murrah Buffaloes
Gyan Singh, Ramesh Kumar Chandolia, Ravi Dutt, Anil Saini, Jasmer Dalal, Rakesh Kumar Malik, Suresh Kumar Chhikara
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(12): 174-185.
- Cutaneous bronchobiliary fistula following laparotomy for ruptured hydatid cyst of the liver
Vikas Sachdeva, Santosh Kumar Singh, Vaibhav Sood, Devendra Kumar Shukla, Sunil Kumar Ajay
. 2014; 1(3): 155-157.
- Laparoscopic versus open repair of duodenal perforation: a comparative study in tertiary care hospital in Uttarakhand, India
Praveen Kumar, Saurabh Kumar, Ram Kumar Verma, Akshat Agarwal, Rashmi Kumari
. 2016; 3(4): 1975-1978.
- Economic Evaluation of Broilers Performance Under Coloured Light Emitting Diodes and Incandescent Supplemental Lighting
Suresh Kumar, Ravi Kant Gupta, Yashpal Singh, Amit Sharma, Neeraj Kashyap
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(2): 18-24.
- Effect of Supplementation of Leucaena leucocephala (Lam.) de Wit (Leucaena) Leaves on Growth Profile of Crossbred Calves
Ravi Kant, Rohit Bishist, Manoj Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(5): 154-159.
- A study of antibiotic sensitivity pattern of Pseudomonas aeruginosa isolated from a tertiary care hospital in South Chhattisgarh
Vikas Chandra Yadav, Vepada Ravi Kiran, Mahendra Kumar Jaiswal, Khileshwar Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(3): 600-605.
- A STUDY ON PROFILE OF ALLERGENS SENSITIVITY AND ASSOCIATED FACTORS IN NASO-BRONCHIAL ALLERGIC PATIENTS
Giridhar BH , Sandeep Kumar, Alok Kumar Verma, Abhijeet Singh, Dinesh Kumar, Rajendra Prasad, Premendra D Dwivedi, S K Verma
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(1): 70-76.
- Role of conjunctival impression cytology in various diseases of eye
Naveen Kumar Bariar, Sanjay Kumar, Mahasweta Mallik, Manish Kumar
. 2016; 4(6): 2011-2013.
- Outcome of Native Valve Endocarditis
Raj Kumar Sachdewani, Nand lal Rathi, Suresh Kumar Rathi, Darshana Kumari,
Bhunesh Kumar Maheshwari, Feroz Memon
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2013; 12(1): 07-11.
- Catastrophic Health Expenditure amongst People Living with HIV/AIDS Availing Antiretroviral Treatment Services at Two Tertiary Care Health Facilities in District of Northern India
Mukesh Shukla, Monika Agarwal, Jai Vir Singh, Anil Kumar Tripathi, Anand Kumar Srivastava, Vijay Kumar Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 323-328.
- Chronic complications in newly diagnosed patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus in rural area of western Uttar Pradesh, India
Manoj Kumar, Ramakant Rawat, Vijay Kumar Verma, Khwaja Saifullah Zafar, Granth Kumar
. 2016; 4(6): 2292-2296.
- The extent of price variation amongst branded antihypertensive drugs and its association with number of pharmaceutical companies
Rahul Kumar, Chandrama Manu, Dheeraj Kumar Singh, Preet Lakhani, Sachin Tutu, Rakesh Kumar Dixit
. 2015; 3(10): 2800-2806.
- Praiseworthiness of Dermatoglyphics in Determining Dental Caries Vulnerability among Gujarati Children: A Cross-Sectional Study
Sunil C Chand, Hardik R Parmar, Jayant Kumar L Patel, Aesha K Bathvar, Nirav Kumar Z Garasiya, Priyank Kumar K Nisarta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(6): 453-456.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW