|9 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Comparative Analysis of Phytochemical and Proximate Composition of Allium sativum L. and Zingiber officinale Rosc.
Amudalat Ranti Lawal, Umar Bolaji Olayinka, Ramat A. Murtadha, Ayinla Aziz, Emmanuel O. Etejere
Nigerian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences. 2018; 26(2): 82-87.
- Eugenol as a modulator of the immune dialogue between human mononuclears and colon cancer cells
Meir Djaldetti, Hanna Bessler
Journal of Molecular Pathophysiology. 2017; 6(2): 24-29.
- Intestinal intussusception after Roux-En-Y gastric bypass: case report and review of literature
Nir Horesh, Eyal Forshmit, Oleg Duhano, Boris Yoffe
. 2016; 3(2): 1002-1004.
- Graduating students’ perception of the educational environment and curriculum in training leading to the award of Bachelor of Dental Surgery
Fadekemi Olufunmilayo Oginni, Adeleke Oke Oginni, Ramat Oyebunmi Braimah, Taoreed Oladejo, Samuel Temitope Amoo
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2014; 2(3): 174-179.
- Sickle cell disease awareness among school children in Saudi Arabia
Muneer Hassan Albagshi, Hassan A Altaweel, Mohammed Q AlAlwan, Hussain Y AlHashem, Murtadha M Albagshi, Faisal A Al Habeeb, Hussain A Al Ameer, Abdulaziz A Bushehab
. 2019; 3(12): 28-31.
- Laparoscopic gastrostomy in gastric surgeries: a systematic review
Hassan Nasser Alrashed, Mahmoud Abdullah Alabbad, Hussain Abdrabalrasool Alturaifi, Hussain Jawad Albuali, Qasem Mohammed Alhababi, Murtadha Hussain Alrashed
. 2019; 3(7): 625-627.
- Prevalence and phenotypic detection of methicillin resistance Staphylococcus aureus between ruminants butchered for humanoid intake and animal handlers in Maiduguri, Nigeria
Isa Adamu Gulani, Yaqub Ahmed Geidam, Lawan Adamu, J. R. Lawal, Falmata Ali Abadam
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2016; 3(2): 152-159.
- Current updates on diagnostic methodologies for tick-borne hemoparasitic diseases in equids: A review
Lawan Adamu, Usman Aliyu Turaki, Yachilla M. Bukar-Kolo, Anas Yusuf Husainy, Iliyasu Dauda, Yakaka Wakil, Isa Adamu Gulani, Falmata Ali Abadam, Aliyu Usman Mani
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2016; 3(2): 84-91.
- Antioxidants from stem bark of Kigelia africana inhibits free radicals and membrane lipid damage in rat testes in vitro
Jacob K. Akintunde, Daniel G. Akintunde, Emmanuel A. Irondi, Kehinde Babaita, Ramat Labaika, Ojo Sunday
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2016; 5(2): 63-69.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW