|48 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Surveillance data on micro-organisms in respiratory tract infections at a tertiary care teaching hospital in South India
Sriram Shanmugam, Mohankumar Thekkinkattil, Manish Kanayalal, Minu Mohan C, Charmie Mohnot, Monisha K
. 2015; 3(9): 2366-2375.
- A longitudinal study - Morbidity profile among clinical laboratory personnel in a private tertiary care hospital in Bengaluru, South India
Ashwini G S, Bobby Joseph, Ramakrishna Goud B
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(3): 175-182.
- META ANALYSIS OF ANTIEPILEPTIC DRUGS INDUCED CHOREOATHETOSIS IN PAEDIATRIC PATIENTS
Sriram Shanmugam, Lidhu Daniel, Jaleel Ahamed
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2017; 1(3): 47-50.
- A Rare Presentation of Liposarcoma of Spermatic cord: A Case report
Mohammad Amjad Khan, K. Eashwer Goud, Manjula Shantaram, Abdul Majeed, Adil Majid
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2012; 1(2): 107-111.
- Evaluation of in vitro antioxidant potential of Tea (Camelia sinensis) leaves obtained from different heights of Darjeeling Hill, West Bengal
Karabi Chakraborty, Sanchita Bhattacharjee, Tapan Kumar Pal, Sauryya Bhattacharyya
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(1): 063-068.
- The effect of yoga in improved cognitive functions in medical students: A comparative study
Ambareesha Goud Kondam, Nagadeepa W, Jagan N, Jyothinath K, Suresh M, Chandrasekhar M
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(1): 38-42.
- HIV-related high-risk behavior and awareness regarding HIV among the male workers at a construction site in Karnataka
Geethu Mathew, Deepthi Shanbhag, Sharan Subramanian, Carol Lobo, Alex Xavier, Prudhvi Dasari, Naveen Ramesh, Ramakrishna Goud
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(12): 1017-1022.
- Prevalence and correlates of anemia among mothers of children aged 0–23 months in three districts of Karnataka, India
Deepthi Narayan Shanbhag, Ramakrishna Goud, Naveen Ramesh, Sulekha Thimmaih, Maya Mascarenhas, Arvind Risbud, Prem K Mony, Arvind Kasthuri
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(7): 1209-1304.
- Comparative analysis of bioactive compounds in different habitat of Centella asiatica (L.) Urban: Application for in vitro clonal propagation of elite ecotype
Subrata Kundu, Sk Moquammel Haque, Biswajit Ghosh
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(8): 030-036.
- Acute perforation at the anastomotic site of gastro-jejunostomy for peptic ulcer
V. Srinivas Goud, N. Vinay Babu, P. Bharath Kumar, Rajamani Kamsani, Mukteshwar Dasari
. 2016; 3(1): 367-368.
- A Study of Prostate Weight in Pre-operative and Post-operative Transurethral Resection of the Prostate Cases and to compare it with Western Scenario
Mohammad Amjad Khan, Amtul Siddiqua, Kamalapuram Eashwer Goud, Adil Majid, Guntur Satya Narayana Murthy, Jampala Venkateshwarlu, Anand Abkari, Alka Prasad
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(4): 216-221.
- A hospital-based study of prevalence of thyroid dysfunction in Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir state of India
Rama Jailkhani, Shivashankara A Ramachandrayya, Vidya S Patil, Sameena
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(2): 151-154.
- Infant Feeding Practices in Rural Field Practice Area of Medical College in Karnataka: A Cross-Sectional Descriptive Study
Ramakrishna Reddy Narayanappa, Ranganath TS, Kishore Gowda
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 508-512.
- Higher Division of the Brachial Artery: A Case report
Hema Nidugala, Shivarama Chembarpu, Ramakrishna Avadhani, Sujatha D’Costa
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2012; 1(2): 119-121.
- Application of Three Dimensional Wooden Neuroanatomy Models in Medical education and Objective Structured Practical Examination
Muhammed Asif, Venkatesh Gokuldas Kamath, Shivarama Bhat, Ramakrishna Avadhani
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(3): 146-151.
- A study on the incidence of retromolar foramen in South Indian adult dried human mandibles and its clinical relevance
Suman Tiwari, Roopashree Ramakrishna, M. Sangeeta
. 2015; 3(6): 1383-1387.
- Real Time Embedded Network Video Capture And SMS Alerting system
D.Jeevanand K.Keerthivasan J.MohamedRilwan P.Murugan Electronics and Communication Engineering Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College,Coimbatore,India
. 2014; 2(2): 94-97.
- Glial heterotopia in head and neck, single center experience of 5 cases
Ramyapriyadarshini Arikeri, Kumudachalam Pindicura, Vivekanand Namala, Ravikumar Penta, Ramakrishna Suggula, Sreedhar Reddy Dandala, Shankar Tati
. 2016; 4(7): 3009-3012.
- Psychiatric morbidity in married females living away from their spouses attending the psychiatry clinic in a tertiary care, teaching hospital
Mirza Ghazanfar Baig, Baderuzzaman, Fahim Athar, Arifuddin Ahmed, Matin, P. Ramakrishna
. 2015; 3(8): 2086-2092.
- A cross sectional study on prevalence and factors influencing anxiety and depression among patients with type II diabetes mellitus
Krishna Kodakandla, Gopinath Maddela, Mohammed Shahid Pasha, Ramakrishna Vallepalli
. 2016; 4(7): 2542-2547.
- Prevalence of thyroid dysfunction in patients with diabetes mellitus
Sriram Shanmugam, Suresh Damodharan, Jipin Thomas Jacob
. 2015; 3(12): 3629-3633.
- Hydrops of Allantois in a Deccani Ewe - A Case Report
Kurati Sunny Praveen, Maganti Gopala Krishna, Sudhakar Goud K, Makkena Sreenu
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(7): 102-104.
- Proximate Composition of Some Mangrove Leaves Used As Alternative Fodders in Indian Sunderban Region
Sarbaswarup Ghosh, Somraj Chattoraj, Agniv Nandi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(11): 62-65.
- GC-MS characterization of n-hexane soluble compounds of Cyperus rotundus L. rhizomes
Hema Nidugala, Ramakrishna Avadhani, Ashwini Prabhu, Ravishankar Basavaiah, K N Sunil Kumar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(12): 096-100.
- Dietary Practices, Junk Food Consumption and Overweight Among Adolescents in Schools of Urban Slums, Bengaluru
Vanitha B, Ramakrishna Reddy , Ranganath T S, Vishwanatha V
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(5): 268-273.
- Robotic versus total laparoscopic radical hysterectomy with pelvic lymphadenectomy for the treatment of early cervical cancer
Jagdishwar G Goud, Kiranmai Gottapu, Vikas Kumar MB, Arun Katari , Kaveri Shaw
. 2014; 3(1): 34-39.
- In vitro cytotoxic activity of rhizome extracts of Cyperus rotundus (L.) against colon carcinoma and Ehrlich ascites carcinoma
Hema Nidugala, Ramakrishna Avadhani, Ashwini Prabhu, Ravishankar Basavaiah
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(11): 172-175.
- A CASE STUDY ON WILSON’S DISEASE
Sriram Shanmugam, Jaean Ann Kennady, Jaleel Ahamed
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2019; 3(3): 120-122.
- Perception of Air Pollution Health Hazards among Roadside Shop-Keepers in Selected Areas of Bangalore City- Cross Sectional Study
Shanmugapriya Duraisamy, Ramakrishna Reddy Narayanappa, Ranganath Timmanahalli Sobagiah
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(11): 641-644.
- Determination of role and issues of autopsy in medical negligence
Naveen Kumar Edulla, Ramesh Kethvath, Yadaiah Alugonda, Jyothinath Kothapalli, Ambreesha K Goud
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(7): 1484-1486.
- Comparison of rational pharmacotherapy approach by medical students with and without Guide to Good prescribing guidelines
Vasundara Krishnaiah, Vijendra Ramaiah, Raghunandan Ramakrishna
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2013; 3(1): 53-56.
- Diabetes and depression: Impact of depression on self-care among patients with type 2 diabetes
Ayesha Siddiqua Nawaz, Abhay B Mane, M R Ramakrishna
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(7): 901-905.
- Cohort study of endometriosis in south Indian district
Mohan Rajeswari, Thirunavukarasu Ramanidevi, Balamuthu Kadalmani
. 2016; 5(11): 3883-3888.
- Acute exacerbation of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: predictors of outcome: single center prospective study from India
M. Ramakrishna Reddy, Sasikanth Reddy Polu
. 2016; 3(1): 20-24.
- Prevalence of hypothyroidism in obstructive sleep apnea
Sasikanth Reddy Polu, M. Ramakrishna Reddy
. 2016; 3(1): 15-19.
- Effect of age and gender on QT interval
Sudeep Satpathy, Smita Satpathy, Prakash Kumar Nayak
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(2): 224-227.
- Evaluation of anti-bacterial IgG antibodies among rheumatoid arthritis and non rheumatoid arthritis patients with special reference to anti Proteus antibodies
Raj Kumar HRV, Ramakrishna Devaki, Venkataramana Kandi
. 2016; 4(2): 628-632.
- Merits of endonasal endoscopic dacryocystorhinostomy: a case series
T. Dinesh Singh, Jyothi Ramakrishna, Sara Shreen, Nazima Begum, Sandeep K Vishwakarma, Aleem A Khan
Applied Medical Research. 2015; 1(2): 73-77.
- In vitro assessment of Ag and TiO2 nanoparticles cytotoxicity
Apoorva Priyanka Ganapathi, Ramakrishna Devaki, Naveen Reddy Thuniki, Joydeb Manna, Bhaskar Tirumuru, Chinnapu Reddy Gopu, Sadanala Bhavya Deepthi, Rajiv Trivedi, Rohit Kumar Rana, Annie Hasan
. 2014; 2(4): 1360-1367.
- A Prospective Observational Study on Polypharmacy in Geriatrics at A Private Corporate Hospital
Viswam K. Subeesh, Nair Gouri, Elsa Thomas Beulah, Velu Shivashankar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(10): 162-167.
- Socio- Economic Status of the Sheep and Goat Farmers in Sundarban, West Bengal
Keshab Chandra Dhara, Nilendu Jyoti Moitra, Sanchayeta Misra, Shilpa Ghosh, Sayantani Bose, Kaustav Poddar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(9): 168-179.
- Modulation of Pimpinella tirupatiensis aqueous extract on Brain Mitochondrial Enzymes in STZ induced diabetic rats
D. Veera Nagendra Kumar, K. R. Shanmugam, Ch. Ramakrishna, G. Venkata Subbaiah, K. Sathyavelu Reddy
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(9): 76-80.
- NOVEL EXTRACTION OF HIGH QUALITY GENOMIC DNA FROM FROZEN BOVINE BLOOD SAMPLES BY USING DETERGENT METHOD
Talla Sridhar Goud, Ramesh Chandra Upadhyay, Anil Kumar, Satyanagalakshmi Karri, Renuka Choudhary, Syma Ashraf, Sohan Vir Singh, Onteru Suneel Kumar, Chadipiralla Kiranmai
Open Veterinary Journal. 2018; 8(4): 415-422.
- Phytochemical properties of a rare mangrove Aegialitis rotundifolia Roxb. leaf extract and its influence on human dermal fibroblast cell migration using wound scratch model
Debjit Ghosh, Sumanta Mondal, K Ramakrishna
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(4): 335-342.
- Appropriateness of Helicobacter pylori eradication therapy in gastroenterology patients of a tertiary care hospital
Sreerag K. Vijayan, Emmanuel James, Ramakrishna P. Venugopal
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(12): 129-135.
- Reasons for road traffic accidents—victims’ perspective
Jatinder Singh, Manjote Kour Sahni, Safoora Bilquees, S.M Saleem Khan, Inaamul Haq
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 814-818.
- Role of ultrasound and color Doppler in evaluation of cervical lymphadenopathy
Naganarasimharaju Jukuri, Ramakrishna Narra, Murali Mohan V Kuppili, Sivakanth Nalubolu, Bhimeswararao Pasupuleti
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(4): 520-526.
- Health-care quality from patients’ perspective: A cross-sectional study at anti-rabies clinic of a tertiary care center, Bengaluru
Vanitha B, Ramakrishna Reddy, Ranganath T S, Anil Kumar, Vishwanatha V N
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(12): 1034-1038.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW