|72 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Peppermint in Dentistry
Ramachandran Sudarshan, G. Sree Vijayabala
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2012; 1(1): 43-.
- Lemon Balm - A Blessing Balm in Dentistry
Ramachandran Sudarshan , G. Sree Vijayabala
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2012; 1(2): 122-123.
- Honey for Oral Mucosal Disorders
Ramachandran Sudarshan , G. Sree Výjayabala
TAF Preventive Medicine Bulletin. 2013; 12(4): 485-486.
- Oral applications of Turmeric
Ramachandran Sudarshan, G Sree Vijayabala
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2012; 1(3): 117-118.
- Ergonomics in dentistry- a review
Ramachandran Sudarshan, Sree Vijayabala Ganesan
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2012; 1(2): 125-128.
- ORAL LICHENOID ERUPTION DUE TO HABITUAL ARECA CHEWING IN A CHILD: A CASE REPORT
Ramachandran Sudarshan, Rajeshwari G Annigeri, G Sree Vijayabala
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2012; 1(3): 175-177.
- Actinic chelitis- A case report with literature review
Ramachandran Sudarshan, Rajeshwari G Annigeri, G Sree Vijayabala
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2012; 1(3): 173-174.
- Bird-Headed Dwarfism (Seckel Syndrome) – A Rare Case Report
Ramachandran Sudarshan, Rajeshwari G Annigeri, G Sree Vijayabala
TAF Preventive Medicine Bulletin. 2013; 12(2): 209-212.
- COMPREHENSIVE AYURVEDIC MANAGEMENT OF
REENA KULKARNI, S.K. RAMACHANDRAN
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2010; 16(1): 33-40.
- Comparison of Efficacy of Dial Flow Microdrip Sets for Hyperviscous Fluids
Shiraboina Madanmohan , Ramachandran Gopinath
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(2): 232-233.
- Salmonellosis in Poultry - An Overview
Rajesh Kumar Sahu, Sudarshan Patil, C. Lalsangzuala
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(10): 10-20.
- α-Glucosidase and α -amylase inhibitory activities of Mukia maderaspatana (L) Roem
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2012; 1(2): 97-100.
- A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF SAHACARADI TAILA AND NIRGUNDI TAILA IN THE MANAGEMENT OF KHANJA (MONOPLEGIA) AND PANGU (PARAPLEGIA)
P. RAMACHANDRAN NAIR, N.P. VIJAYAN, P. MADHAVIKUTTY, S. INDIRAKUMARI
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 1986; 5(2): 13-16.
- Prevalence of nosocomial infections in the intensive care unit
Ambanna Gowda Durgad, Sudarshan Varadarajan
. 2015; 3(12): 3514-3518.
- Severe hypertension in elapid envenomation
Ramachandran Meenakshisundaram, Subramanian Senthilkumaran , Martin Grootveld ,Ponniah Thirumalaikolundusubramanian
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2013; 4(1): 65-67.
- Bacteriophage: Approach to Treat the Infectious Diseases of Livestock and Poultry
Durairajan Ramachandran, Saminathan M., Harshit Verma, Mayank Rawat
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(2): 8-13.
- A prospective study of laparoscopic repair of inguinal hernia by intraperitoneal onlay mesh technique using fibrin glue
RajKumar Mathur, Siddharth Dubey, Sudarshan Odiya
. 2016; 3(3): 1107-1111.
- Acute ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction from a centipede bite
Subramanian Senthilkumaran, Ramachandran Meenakshisundaram, Andrew D. Michaels,Ponuswamy Suresh, Ponniah Thirumalaikolundusubramanian
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2011; 2(4): 244-246.
- Oxidative stress versus inflammation, a better predictor of cardiovascular disease risk in polycystic ovary syndrome
Shimi M. Sundharan, Kavita A. Dipnaik, Pramod W. Ingale, Sudarshan N. Shelke, Pooja S. K. Rai
. 2016; 4(9): 4010-4013.
- Importance of urine sodium dithionite test in paraquat poisoning: a case study
Pramod W. Ingale, Sudarshan N. Shelke, Shimi Sundharan, Namrata M. Raul
. 2015; 3(1): 310-311.
- Long PFN in unstable subtrochantric fracture with absent lateral wall support in proximal fragment with delayed augmentation with encircalage wire and bone grafting
Sudarshan A. Kamble, Sanjay R. Bharti, Jay Rundan Rathod
. 2015; 3(10): 2847-2850.
- Bispecific antibodies and their use in applied research
Harshit Verma, Durairajan Ramachandran, Ashabaree Samal
. 2012; 5(12): 775-780.
- A study of sonosalpingogram compared to laparoscopic chromopertubation in the evaluation of tubal patency
Saley Daniel, Ashish Bens, Lola Ramachandran
. 2016; 5(12): 4453-4460.
- Congenital infra renal agenesis of inferior vena cava - an uncommon entity in clinical practice
Saranya Ayyadurai, Rajoo Ramachandran, Haree Shankar M, Venkatasai P. M.
. 2016; 3(2): 428-430.
- A study of cholelithiasis in adolescent children attending a tertiary care hospital
Dinesh Kumar J., Anitha P., Divyashree V. S., Ramachandran P.
. 2016; 3(3): 823-827.
- Morbidity of caesarean delivery: a comparative study between early and advanced stages of labour in an Indian tertiary care center
Amrutha Ramachandran, Meera Pavithran, Beena Bahuleyan, Kusumam Vilangot Njalil, Rabiyabi Vethavayal, Umadevi Narayanan
. 2013; 2(4): 646-650.
- Obstetric and perinatal outcome of elderly mothers aged 35 years and above: a comparative study
Nirmala Ramachandran, Dhivya Sethuraman, Vanathi Nachimuthu, Thamizhselvi Natrajan
. 2015; 3(1): 214-219.
- BIOPLASTIC FEASIBILITY: PLASTIC WASTE DISASTER MANAGEMENT
Sudarshan Singh Lakhawat, Desh Deepak Singh, Sunil Kumar, Vikram Kumar
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(5): 260-264.
- Role of three dimensional ultrasound in uterine anomalies - 3D assessment of cervix in septate uteri
Selvaraj Ravi Lakshmy, Nity Rose, Meenakshi Ramachandran
. 2016; 5(10): 3563-3567.
- Maternal and fetal outcomes in rheumatic heart disease in pregnancy
Dhivya Sethuraman, Nirmala Ramachandran, SAP Noorjahan, Vijay Kanna
. 2014; 2(4): 1632-1637.
- Maternal near miss review from a tertiary care center in South India
Jyoti Ramesh Chandran, Sajala Vimal Raj, Sumangala Devi D., Aravind Ramachandran
. 2016; 5(8): 2657-2660.
- Health Care Management Practices Followed by Buffalo Rearing Farmers in Bidar, Karnataka
Vranda Ramachandran, Satyanarayan Kamardi, Jagadeeswary Vankayala, Shilpa Shree J
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(5): 168-174.
- Von Meyenburg’s complexes: the need for timely diagnosis
Kameswari Padmanabhan, Rajoo Ramachandran, Prabhu Radhan Radhakrishnan, Periasamy Varadaraju Prithiviraj
. 2015; 2(4): 686-688.
- Accuracy of pulse oximetry versus arterial blood gas in screening cyanotic heart
Smita Ramachandran, Akriti Gera, Rani Gera, Saurabh Kataria, Manas Pratim Roy
. 2016; 3(3): 983-987.
- Imaging in benign and malignant mass lesions of the tongue
Kavitha Subramanian, Rajoo Ramachandran, Anupama Chandrasekharan, Rajeswaran Rangasami, Venkata Sai P. M., Santhosh Joseph
. 2016; 3(1): 57-62.
- Changing trends in clinicopathological parameters in dengue with evaluation of predictors of poor outcome in children
Smita Ramachandran, Akriti Gera, Murtaza Kamal, Rani Gera, Manas Pratim Roy
. 2016; 3(4): 1411-1415.
- Correlation of doppler studies at 34 weeks of gestation with perinatal outcome in high risk pregnancies
Apoorva Reddy, Renuka Malik, Shibani Mehra, Pushpa Singh, Lakshman Ramachandran
. 2015; 4(6): 1894-1899.
- Analysis of physicochemical and sensory parameters of wine produced from Carica papaya
Suhail Cholassery, Vidhu Krishna, SreethuVeliparambil Sethuraj, Shabnam Shajahan Rehina, Vandana Ranganathan, Lisha Chanassery Dileep, Kuzhunellil Raghavanpillai Sabu, Bhama Ramachandran Rajesh, Ramachandran Pratap Chandran
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2019; 7(5): 74-78.
- Gender roles and practice of decision making on reproductive behavior among couples of Syangja district, Nepal
Sudarshan Subedi, Preety Mahato, Subina Acharya, Hari Prasad Kafle
. 2013; 2(3): 414-418.
- Design and Development of Self-preserving and Preservative-free Herbal Liquid Oral Formulation
Hulikal Basavarajaiah Pushpalatha, Kumar Pramod, Ramachandran Sundaram, Ramakrishnan Shyam
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(4): 054-060.
- C-reactive protein as an additional marker for increased risk of cardiovascular disease in patients of hypothyroidism
Pooja S. K. Rai, Supriya Dawri, Smita A. Deokar, Shimi Sundharan, Sudarshan Shelke, Amruta A. Bakshi, Anita B. Rai
. 2015; 2(1): 13-15.
- Antioxidant role of plumbagin in modification of radiation-induced oxidative damage
Ramachandran Gangabhagirathi, Ravi Joshi
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2015; 4(2): 85-90.
- Mesoporous Silica Loaded Caffeine Inhibits Inflammatory Markers In Lipopolysaccharide Activated Rat Macrophage Cells
Mahesh babu, Chinnu Jerard, Bibin Punnoose Michael, Sini Suresh, RAJESH RAMACHANDRAN ,
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(12): 124-131.
- Accidental electrocution fatalities in Puducherry: A 3-year retrospective study
Ananda Reddy, Balaraman Ramachandran, Sengottuvel Palaniappan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(1): 48-52.
- Comparative Studies on Haemato-biochemical Parameters of Anoestrus Crossbred Cows Treated with Different Therapeutic Regimen
Vinita Mangrole, Sudarshan Kumar, Madhu Shivhare, Ranjit Aich, Anavil Bhardwaz, Ritika Mandhwani
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(1): 300-308.
- Cystocutaneous fistula of the left lobe of liver: an extremely rare presentation of hydatid liver cyst
Suryakanth D. Mandolkar, Ramakanth B, Anil Kumar PL, Sudarshan GT
. 2015; 2(1): 109-111.
- A comparative clinico-epidemiological study of acute respiratory infections and malnutrition in male and female children of central India
Pranav G. Jawade, Neelam D. Sukhsohale, Mohan B. Khamgaonkar, Gayatri G. Jawade, Saurabh P. Aklujkar, Rajkumar K. Dudhe, Aditya S. Bhagwat, Sudarshan S. Lamture, Nishtha P. Khatri, Binish ZA Khan
. 2016; 3(3): 993-1000.
- Acute bilateral sensorineural hearing loss: An unexpected and early presentation of acute stroke
FK Hoo, YL Boo, Sazlly Lim Sazlyna Mohd, Wan Aliaa Wan Sulaiman, SM Ching, Vasudeven Ramachandran
Rawal Medical Journal. 2015; 40(2): 246-247.
- A case–control study of fingerprint patterns of both hands in persons with and without schizophrenia
Ashma K A Latiff, Arul Saravanan Ramachandran, Sundarapandian S
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(10): 848-854.
- Psychological distress among the adult survivors of Kathmandu valley from Nepal’s 2015 earthquake
Lila Nath Bhandari, Sanjeev Kumar Shah, Jennifer Mathias, Devendra Raj Singh, Sudarshan Paudel, Bhim Prasad Sapkota
Sleep and Hypnosis. 2018; 20(2): -.
- Perceptions of medical students and physicians about the role and scope of physiology
Yathish T R, Sudarshan C R, Sudhanva S
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(6): 464-467.
- Congenital Atresia Ani with Intestinal Evisceration in a Cow Calf – A Case Report
Saibaba Mandagiri, Veena Podarala, Sudarshan Reddy Kasa, Devarathnam Jetty, Vani Gaddam, Venkata Suresh Kumar Rayadurgam
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2016; 6(7): 51-53.
- Comparative study of body mass index, hand grip strength, and handgrip endurance in healthy individuals
Dhananjaya J R, Veena H C, Mamatha B S, Sudarshan C R
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(6): 594-598.
- Role of naturopathy and yoga therapy on subjective well-being and prevention of non-communicable diseases
Sudarshan Ramaswamy, Sumedha M Joshi, Deepa Velankar, Jayesh D Gosavi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2020; 9(1): 32-38.
- Nomophobia and its determinants among the students of a medical college in Kerala
Madhusudan M, Sudarshan B P, Sanjay TV, Arun Gopi, Sunny D A Fernandes
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(6): 1046-1049.
- The pattern of unmet need of contraceptive use in married couples attending a tertiary care hospital in Eastern India
Sudarshan Dash, Ratikanta Tripathy, Bhaskar Thakur, Suresh Chandra Pradhan, Pushpam Soni, Manjushree Mohanty
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(2): 192-196.
- Tobacco Usage Pattern and Its Determinants among the Students of a Medical College in Kerala
Madhusudan M, Sudarshan BP, Sanjay TV, Arun Gopi, Gitanjali U
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(12): 733-736.
- Molecular Detection of Streptococcus Equi (Strangles) From an Unorganized Stud Farm
Namakkal Rajamanickam Senthil, Ramachandran Rishikesavan, Mohammad Saleem Dhar, Krishnan Padmanath, Kumaresan Nagarajan
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2014; 4(8): 1-4.
- Prevalence of water borne diseases and wash practices in rural and urban population of Chennai
Shruthi Dhanasekar, Bhavani Yamasani, Seetharaman Palpandian, Srilekha Ethirajulu, Sowmya Bhaskaran, Suchithra Ramachandran
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(12): 1718-1721.
- Single-incision two port laparoscopic appendicectomy – How we do it?
Rajan Vaithianathan, Kannan Rajendiran, Ramachandran Santhanam
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2013; 3(1): 38-40.
- Dystocia Due to Uterine Inertia in a Queen Cat and Its Surgical Management Samples
Ch Mallikarjuna Rao, Podarala Veena, Mandagiri Saibaba, Nekkanti Dhanalakshmi, M.S.S.V Phaneendra, Kasa Sudarshan Reddy
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(3): 146-148.
- Techniques of medications administration through enteral feeding catheters in a tertiary care hospital, Malaysia
Paik Yen Oh, Wan Mae Lai, Fan Kee Hoo, Yang Liang Boo, Vasudevan Ramachandran, Siew Mooi Ching
Rawal Medical Journal. 2016; 41(2): 225-229.
- Surgical Management of Gastric Foreign Body in a Dog
Manoj Kumar Karnam, Veena Podarala, Mallikarjuna Rao ch, Sai Baba Mandagiri, Amritha Vinayagamoorthy, Sudarshan Reddy Kasa, Vijaya Kumari Damodar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(2): 94-96.
- Surgical Management of Hydrocele in Two German Shepherd Dogs
Amritha Vinayagamoorthy, Veena Podarala, Mallikarjuna Rao ch, Sai Baba Mandagiri, Vijaya Kumari Damodar, Manoj Kumar Karnam, Sudarshan Reddy Kasa
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(2): 97-99.
- Anaplastic large cell lymphoma: a rare cause of extreme neutrophilia in a child
Gayathri Satish, Arathi Srinivasan, Shruti Irene Varghese, Ravi Kumar, Bala Ramachandran, Julius Xavier Scott, Sarala Rajajee
. 2016; 3(1): 294-296.
- A study to assess the knowledge regarding practices of menstrual hygiene and reproductive tract infections among school going adolescent girls
Akhil R Nair, Pal D K, Dileep Dandotiya, Shipra Verma, Harshima Sawlani, Sudarshan Kushwah
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(3): 189-193.
- Detection of phospholipase production by EGG Yolk-Agar in Malassezia isolates from diseased and healthy human host
Charu Jain, Shukla Das, Rumpa Saha, V G Ramachandran, S N Bhattacharya, Sajad Dar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(5): 951-955.
- Knowledge, attitude, and practice regarding tuberculosis among rural population in Tamil Nadu
Muthurajesh Easwaran, Divija Ramachandran, Rajkamal Ramasamy, Nithya George, Mithun Mathew, Joy Bazroy, Zile Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(12): 1681-1684.
- Predictive factors associated with severity of carpal tunnel syndrome in multiethnic Asian patients
Wan Aliaa Wan Sulaiman, Shariful Hasan Sumon, Hoo Fan Kee, Sazlyna Mohd Sazlly Lim, Liyana Najwa Inche Mat, Salmiah Md Said, Manohar Arumugam, Vasudevan Ramachandran, Siew Mooi Ching, Mohd Hazmi Mohamed, Hasnur Zaman Hashim, Hamidon Basri
Rawal Medical Journal. 2017; 42(3): 350-355.
- The “Wonder Plant” Kalanchoe pinnata (Linn.) Pers.: A Review
P. B. Rajsekhar, R. S. Arvind Bharani, Maya Ramachandran, K. Jini Angel, Sharadha Priya Vardhini Rajsekhar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(3): 151-158.
- Simultaneous estimation of Aliskiren hemifumarate and Hydrochlorothiazide in combined Tablet Formulation by Simultaneous equation, Absorbance ratio and First derivative Spectroscopic Methods
Ashim Kumar Sen, Dhanya B Sen, Rajesh A Maheshwari, Ramachandran Balaraman, Avinash K Seth
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(7): 164-170.
- Fredericson Type IIIi medial tibial stress syndrome (Shin Splints): a case report
Bharat Bhushan Sharma, Naveen Bhardwaj, Sakshi Dewan, Sandeep Sharma, Priya Ramachandran, Hira Lal Kakria, Mir Rizwan Aziz
European Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2017; 1(3): 126-130.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW