- Varied presentations of scrotal pathologies on high-frequency ultrasound and colour doppler with review of current knowledge
Bhanupriya Singh, James Marak, Gaurav Raj, Priyanka Rai, Harsha Gara, Arpan Yadav
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2022; 6(7): 75-83.
- Correlation Of APACHE-II Scoring, CRP Levels, Il-6 Estimation And Contrast Enhanced Computed Tomography Severity Index For The Early Prediction Of Severity And Morbidity In Acute Pancreatitis
Shaurya Pratap Singh, Priyanka Rai, Amarjot Singh, Sunil Kumar SIngh, Rohit Srivastava, Vaibhav Raj Gopal
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2022; 6(1): 51-59.
- Comparative colour doppler study of lower limb deep venous thrombosis in diabetic and non diabetic patients with review of current knowledge
Bhanupriya Singh, Harsha Gara, Mridu Singh, Gaurav Raj, James Marak
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2022; 6(10): 22-26.
- Predictors of Difficulty in Laproscopic Cholecystectomy a Retrospective Study from a Tertiary Care Centre of Northern India
Rudramani, Sunil Kumar Singh, Priyanka Rai, Amarjot Singh, Anjani Kumar Tripathi
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2021; 7(4): 43-48.
- COVID-19 pandemic and medical students knowledge, attitude, and practice on online teaching-learning process in a medical institute in Northern India
Joonmoni Lahon, Pooja Shukla, Arpita Singh, Atul Jain, Dhriti Kumar Brahma, Garima Adhaulia, Parul Kamal, Alisha Abbas
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(7): 774-778.
- Role of Dimercapto-succininc (DMSA) in accessing safety of renal pelvis instillation of sclerosant (RPIS) in chyluria patients
Satyawati Deswal Deswal, Sanjeet Kumar Singh, Amarjot Singh, Priyanka Rai
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2021; 5(8): 23-26.
- Correlation of autonomic function tests with age, sex, anthropometry, and body composition in sedentary office workers
Vibha Gangwar, Manish Kumar Verma, Nitin Ashok John, Ritesh Singh Gangwar, Arvind Kumar Singh, Rajani Bala Jasrotia
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(7): 683-688.
- Disease burden of avascular necrosis of femoral head in non-traumatic hip pain with review of literature
Bhanupriya Singh, Shamrendra Narayan, Harun Gupta, Suhas S Ghule
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2022; 6(7): 66-74.
- A cross-sectional study of impact of body composition and anthropometry on heart rate variability in different age groups of adults
Rajani Bala Jasrotia, Arvind Kanchan, Nitin Ashok John, Manish Kumar Verma, Vibha Gangwar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(5): 423-428.
- Safety and effectiveness of bipolar transurethral resection of prostate in managing large size glands in the oldest old: A retrospective analysis
Priyanka Rai, Rohit Srivastava, Sunil Kumar Singh, Alok Srivastava
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2020; 6(3): 23-29.
- Evaluation of Single Incision Trans Abdominal Pre Peritoneal Repair (SITAPP) in Clinico-radiologically Diagnosed Bilateral Inguinal Hernia Using Conventional Instruments
Vikas Singh, Rohit Srivastava, Manish Kumar Singh, Rudramani
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2020; 6(3): 30-35.
- Squamous cell carcinoma of renal pelvis presenting as pyelo-entero-cutaneous fistula: Case report and review of literature
Arif Akhtar, Parveen Kumar Pandey, Raman Tanwar, Arvind Ahuja, Rajeev Sood
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2016; 6(1): 49-51.
- Salutogenesis and Ayurvedic solutions for coping with stress
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2016; 5(3): 65-68.
- A Cross-Sectional Study to Assess Causes of Undernutrition in Under 5year Children in Gwalior District: A Population Based Study
Manohar Bhatia, Ashok Mishra, SasmitaMungi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(2): 230-235.
- Design And Development Of Healthcare Monitoring System Using Iot
Preetha Manohar, S.Krithiga, D. Vijaya Lakshmi, Priyanka Sahoo, Aaditi Chandrashekar Kalambhe
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(1): 2355-2364.
- Maternal Factors Associated with Nutritional Status of 1-5 years Children Residing in Field Practice Area of Rural Health Training Centre Naila, Jaipur (Rajasthan) India
Lokesh Sonkaria, Afifa Zafer, Kusum Lata Gaur, Ravindra Kumar Manohar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 283-287.
- Contribution of a Large-Scale HIV Prevention Program on Condom Use by Long-Distance Truck Drivers in India: A Decomposition Analysis
Damodar Sahu, Niranjan Saggurti, Ram Manohar Mishra, Deepika Ganju, Laxmikant Chavan, Arvind Pandey
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(7): 627-633.
- An evaluation of the diagnostic acumen of noninvasive CT angiography for assessment of abdominal aorta and lower extremity vasculature, using mutli-slice computed tomogaphic acquisition and post processing for vessel analysis
Tushant Kumar, Rajiv Ratan Singh Yadav, Hira Lal, Arvind Srivastava
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(10): 2118-2124.
- A study of correlation of pleural fluid ldh, protein, cholesterol, bilirubin and cells as an aid to clinical diagnosis and management of pleural effusion
Dr. Vishal Malviya, Dr. Abhijeet Khandelwal, Dr. Sunil Manohar Singh, Dr. Srishti Gour, Dr. Sudarshan Gupta, Dr. Kumar Girendra
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2021; 12(3): 3138-3145.
- Pharmaceutical Care for Dialysis Patients
Uday Venkat Mateti, Anantha Naik Nagappa, Manohar Bairy, Shankar Prasad Nagaraju,
Ravindra Prabhu Attur
Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy. 2013; 4(1): 1-6.
- Acute myocardial infarction being the presentation of dengue myocarditis
Soumya Patra , Gaurav Bhardwaj , Jayadevappa Suranagi Manohar , Kikkeri Hemannasetty Srinivasa ,
Jayashree Kharge , Cholenahally N. Manjunath
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2013; 4(2): 159-161.
- Assessment of Immunization Coverage of Pediatric Population in Telangana
Girish Manohar Chavan, Mavatkar M V
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(4): 203-206.
- Strong cation exchange chromatography: a new option for concurrent quantification of saxagliptin and metformin
Pankaj Manohar Kharabe, Deepali Kailas Kadam
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2021; 11(9): 110-117.
- Correlation of Patients Knowledge regarding Diabetes with Their Glycaemic Control: A cross-Sectional Study from an Urban Area
Chidanand D Awalekar, Vivek B Waghachavare, Jayshree C Awalekar, Manohar Chavan, Vishwajeet M Chavan, Madhavi Patwardhan
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(2): 125-129.
- A Study Of Knowledge, Attitudes And Practices Regarding Contraceptive Services Among Health Workers In Sangli District Of Maharashtra, India
Girish M Chavan , Vivek B Waghachavare, Manohar S Chavan, Vishwajeet M Chavan, Alka D Gore, Girish B Dhumale
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 414-418.
- Binders Syndrome and Anaesthesia
Uma Hariharan, Ashok Kumar Nishad
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2019; 3(6): 334-336.
- Hospital based prospective, non-randomized descriptive study to find out the incidence of intraoperative awareness during general anaesthesia and evaluation of the risk factors causing awareness.
Saagari Gupta, Swaraj Jyoti Sonowal, Vandana Singh Delwal, Archana Khokar
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2022; 6(2): 41-45.
- Comparative Investigation on Antimicrobial and Phytochemical profiling of Cyclea peltata and Tiliocora acuminate
Maniarasan Uthirapathi, Keerthiga Manohar, Nagarajan Nalliah
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2020; 8(3): 57-63.
- Outcomes of Ayurvedic parasurgical intervention in ten cases of pilonidal sinus
- A Retrospective case series
Sujithra Ram Manohar, Anita Mahapatra, Srinivasan A, Ramesh Bhat P
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2012; 1(4): 166-169.
- Pacemaker and Geriatric Anaesthesia: A special report
Uma Hariharan, Swaraj Sonowal, Mohandeep Kaur
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2019; 3(6): 331-333.
- Effect of dexmedetomidine on hemodynamic stability during laparoscopic surgeries: A randomized double-blind controlled trial
Vipin Singh, Rajiv Ratan Singh Yadav
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2555-2559.
- Factors affecting delayed detection of pulmonary tuberculosis infection among patient reporting at institute of chest disease in rural Sindh Pakistan
Shanker Lal, Ramesh Kumar, Manohar Lal, Ratana Somrongthong
Rawal Medical Journal. 2018; 43(3): 547-552.
- Study of lipid profile in patients of psoriasis with relation to lifestyle factors
Prakash K Kute, Manohar G Muddeshwar, Amol R Sonare
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(10): 872-876.
- Evaluation of self-medication practices among undergraduate medical students in a medical institute of North India
Kapil Hazarika, Kadambari Bharali, Naveen Kumar, Joonmoni Lahon
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(8): 890-894.
- Giant Adrenal Myelolipoma with Cholelithiasis: A Real Troublemaker or an Innocent Bystander?
Saket Kumar, Nidhi Anand, Abhijit Chandra
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2019; 3(7): 436-439.
- Odor-induced modulation of electroencephalogram waves in healthy controls
Pooja Ojha, Vinay Singh, Anup Kumar Thacker
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(9): 952-956.
- Fixing Basonym and Synonyms of Guduci (Tinospora cordifolia.(Thnub) Miers.) listed in early literature of Ayurveda - An approach to standardize Ayurvedic drug nomenclature
Ram Manohar, Aramya AR, Saideepa Nedungadi, Madhumita Mani, Sujithra RM
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2018; 7(1): 27-40.
- A quasi-experimental study of the effects of yogic practices on pulmonary functions and exercise-induced bronchial lability in children with controlled asthma
Rajani Bala Jasrotia, Sunita Mondal, Asha Gandhi, Virendra Kumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(12): 1046-1051.
- Effectiveness of case-based learning in physiology
Amruta S Bennal, Manohar Y Pattar, Raju H Taklikar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(1): 65-67.
- Impact of adjunct treatment with yoga on severity, illness score, and drug dosage in controlled asthmatic children
Rajani Bala Jasrotia, Sunita Mondal, Virendra Kumar, Asha Gandhi
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(11): 1139-1144.
- Efficacy and cost-effective analysis of benzyl benzoate, permethrin, and ivermectin in the treatment of scabies and azithromycin versus doxycycline in the treatment of acne vulgaris
Anita H Yuwnate, Rakhamaji D Chandane, Ravinder K Sah, Manik S Ghadlinge, Umesh D Suranagi
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(10): 977-982.
- Hypolipidemic Effect of Different Coconut Oil Extracts of Vyosakatvivaradi Formulation in Wistar Rats
Anita Mahapatra, Sudhir Rajurkar, Sujith Subash, Ram Manohar
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2015; 4(3): 95-100.
- Hypolipidemic effect of -Gingerol-loaded Eudragit polymeric nanoparticles in high-fat diet-induced rats and Gamma scintigraphy evaluation of gastric-retention time
Virendra Singh, Himanshu Pandey, Vatsala Misra, Vandana Tiwari, Pallavi Srivastava, Devendra Singh
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2022; 12(6): 156-163.
- Anti-inflammatory and analgesic activity of aqueous extracts of dried leaves of Murraya koenigii Linn.
Ateendra Singh, Anamika Singh, Omi Chouhan, Gyan Prakash Tandi, Mitali Dua, Anusuya Gehlot
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(4): 286-290.
- Pain sensitivity and cardiovascular reactivity to the experimental induced cold pressor pain during different phases of menstrual cycle in young Indian females
Rajani Bala Jasrotia, Arvind Kanchan, Jaman Mohan Harsoda, Rahul Saini, Mayank Agarwal
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(2): 273-277.
- Therapeutic potential of Camel Milk
Uma Shukla Dubey, Manohar Lal, Anyaa Mittal, Suman Kapur
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2016; 28(3): 164-176.
- Sturge-Weber syndrome
Ravala Siddeswari, Siddula Manohar, Thatikala Abhilash
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2014; 4(2): 88-90.
- A cross-sectional study of obesity and contributing factors among school students (616 years)
Rohit Batish, Mohan Lal, Sanjeev Mahajan, Manohar Lal Sharma
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(9): 986-990.
- A cross-sectional study of health-related issues in relation to housing environment in a rural area of Amritsar, Punjab
Manohar Lal Sharma, Mohan Lal, Richa Verma, Harpreet Kaur
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(2): 227-231.
- Assessment of Stress and Depression among Geriatric Inpatients at a Tertiary Care Teaching Hospital in Rural Area
Jayant D Deshpande, Deepak B Phalke, Megha Bathla, Tanvi Manohar
TAF Preventive Medicine Bulletin. 2014; 13(2): 125-132.
- Evaluation of adverse drug reaction profile of antiretrovirals in HIV-positive patients in a tertiary care hospital
Chaithanya Malalur, Smita Shenoy, Muralidhar Varma, Asha Kamath, Hasitha Manohar, Kavitha Saravu
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(5): 488-493.
- Ocular Ultrasonographic Biometry of Dogs Bred in India
Dharmendra Kumar, Pineshkumar Vasantlal Parikh, Deepak Balkrishna Patil, Deepak Kumar Tiwari, Mehraj u din Dar, Shyam Manohar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(6): 72-79.
- Involvement of married women less than 45 years of age in decision-making regarding household and reproductive activities
Manohar Lal Sharma, Mohan Lal, Jasleen Kaur, Harpreet Kaur, Richa Verma
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(3): 326-330.
- Cytokine hemoadsorption therapy - An adjuvant in the management of septic shock with multi-organ dysfunction: A case report
Vishnu Manohar, Shilpa Raj, Sreekrishnan T P, Gireesh Kumar K P
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(2): 297-299.
- Predictive factors associated with severity of carpal tunnel syndrome in multiethnic Asian patients
Wan Aliaa Wan Sulaiman, Shariful Hasan Sumon, Hoo Fan Kee, Sazlyna Mohd Sazlly Lim, Liyana Najwa Inche Mat, Salmiah Md Said, Manohar Arumugam, Vasudevan Ramachandran, Siew Mooi Ching, Mohd Hazmi Mohamed, Hasnur Zaman Hashim, Hamidon Basri
Rawal Medical Journal. 2017; 42(3): 350-355.
- Pattern of dyslipidemia in ischemic stroke
Ravala Siddeswari, Siddula Manohar, Budithi Sudarsi, Barla Suryanarayana, P. Shravan Kumar, Thatikala Abhilash
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2015; 5(2): 26-29.
- Comparative study of risk factors and lipid profile pattern in ischemic and haemorrhagic stroke
Ravala Siddeswari, Barla Suryanarayana, Budithi Sudarsi, Siddula Manohar, Nanyam Srinivasa Rao, Thatikala Abhilash
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2016; 6(1): 8-13.
- The Effect of Supplementation of Oregano Oil and Probiotic on Intestinal Microbes (E. coli spp, Salmonella spp, Clostridia spp.) of the Broiler Chicken
Harshal Nilkanth Rewatkar , Suneet Madhukarrao Wankhede, Jayanti Laxmanrao Agashe , Roshni Motiram Padole, Abhilash Dattatray jadhao, Gajanan Manohar Jadhao
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(7): 77-84.
- Initiation of pharmacistpsychiatrist collaborative patient education in ambulatory care settings of a tertiary care teaching hospital in south India
Sai Krishna Gudi, Ambed Mishra, Tony David Kurian, Sravani Alla, Justin Kurian, Madhan Ramesh, Kishor Manohar Rao
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(7): 78-81.