51 articles found.
- PANCREATITIS SCREENING INDEX, A NOVEL INDEX FOR IDENTIFYING GALL STONE PATIENTS AT RISK OF ACUTE PANCREATITIS? : AN OUTCOME OF A CASE CONTROL STUDY
Ankit Jain, Subhashish Das, Pawanindra Lal, NS Hadke, Jugal Kishore
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2018; 4(2): 71-77.
- Screening paper currency for Mycobacterium tuberculosis using loop-mediated isothermal amplification
Manoj Nimesh, Rigzin Kang, Deepali Joon
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2022; 10(1): 223-227.
- ROLE OF EDUCATION IN BRINGING SOCIAL CHANGES: A SOCIOLOGICAL STUDY OF THE DALITS OF MALWA REGION OF PUNJAB
Dr. Bali Bahadur
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(5): 2678-2687.
- Performance Of Micro And Small Scale Industries In Arunachal Pradesh And India
Bhoirab Jyoti Konch ,Dol Bahadur Thapa
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(3): 2696-2707.
- Quantum chemical and Molecular docking studies of Naringin: A potent anti-cancer drug
Azar Zochedh A S, Asath Bahadur S, Thandavarayan Kathiresan
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2021; 12(5): 1140-1148.
- Cold Atmospheric Pressure Plasma Technology for Modifying Polymers to Enhance Adhesion: A Critical Review
Hom Bahadur Baniya, Rajesh Prakash Guragain, Deepak Prasad Subedi
REVIEWS OF ADHESION AND ADHESIVES. 2021; 9(2): 269-307.
- Mediastinal spread of medullary thyroid carcinoma imaged by locally formulated 99mTc- DMSA (V)
Aakif Ullah Khan, Hameedullah, Aamir Bahadur, Muhammad Rauf Khattak, Abdus Saeed Shah
Pakistan Journal of Nuclear Medicine. 2013; 3(1): 73-77.
- Frequency of modifiable risk factors and their outcome in Patients with Acute Coronary Syndrome admitted to Cardiology Department, Khyber Teaching Hospital (KTH), Peshawar.
Amber Ashraf, Sher Bahadur Khan, Saadia Ashraf
Rawal Medical Journal. 2012; 37(3): 273-276.
- Improvement of Hydrophilicity of Polypropylene Film by Dielectric Barrier Discharge Generated in Air at Atmospheric Pressure
Rajesh Prakash Guragain, Hom Bahadur Baniya, Santosh Dhungana, Ganesh Kuwar Chhetri, Saurav Gautam, Bishnu Prasad Pandey, Ujjwal Man Joshi, Deepak Prasad Subedi
REVIEWS OF ADHESION AND ADHESIVES. 2021; 9(1): 153-166.
- Living arrangement pattern of elderly in Chandigarh Tricity, India: A glimpse through geriatric clinic at tertiary hospital
Anupama Dhiman, Naveen K Goel, Navpreet Singh, Amrit P Kaur
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(11): 889-894.
- Resource use efficiencies of rice grown under different crop establishment methods and fertilizer management approaches in Kaski, Nepal
Kiran Pariyar, Lal Prasad Amgain, Tika Bahadur Karki, Sambaat Ranabhat
Fundamental and Applied Agriculture. 2021; 6(4): 427-437.
- Sirenomelia - A case report
Rakesh Kumar, Rajlaxmi Mundhra
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(2): 236-237.
- Ameliorative Measures to Counteract Heat Stress in Dairy Animals of Hot Sub-humid Eco-Region
Narendra Pratap Singh, Panch Kishor Bharti, Amit Baranwal, Vinod Kumar, Abhinaw Pandey
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(3): 296-309.
- Bioprospecting of phosphorus solubilizing bacteria from Renuka Lake Ecosystems, Lesser Himalayas
Divjot Kour, Kusam Lata Rana, Neelam Yadav, Ajar Nath Yadav,
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2019; 7(5): 1-6.
- Bloodstream Infection of Candida albicans in Kidney Recipient Patient: A case report from Nepal
Tika Bahadur Thapa, Anit Lamichhane, Ojaswee Shrestha, Ruchi Shrestha, Alaska Timilsina, Puspa Raj Khanal
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2021; 5(2): 71-74.
- Biodiversity of psychrotrophic microbes and their biotechnological applications
AJar Nath Yadav, Neelam Yadav, Shashwati Ghosh Sachan, Anil Kumar Saxena,
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2019; 7(4): 99-108.
- Effect of Clinical Mastitis on the Milk Yield in Dairy Cows in India
Yogesh C Bangar, Med Ram Verma, Vijay Bahadur Sharma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 171-177.
- STUDY OF PREVALENCE OF VIOLENCE AND ITS ASSOCIATION WITH
PSYCHOPATHOLOGY IN PATIENTS WITH FIRST EPISODE OF PSYCHOSIS
IN ONE OF THE TERTIARY CARE CENTRE OF THE NORTH INDIA
Ramesh Kumar , Sunny Garg , Alka Chauhan , Vineet Sharma
National Journal of Medical Research. 2020; 10(1): 21-25.
- Problem-based learning in comparison with lecture-based learning among medical students
Rizwan Faisal, Khalil-ur-Rehman, Sher Bahadur, Laiyla Shinwari
Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association . 2016; 66(6): 650-653.
- A Simple Biosynthesis of Silver Nanoparticles from Syzygium cumini Stem Bark Aqueous Extract and their Spectrochemical and Antimicrobial Studies
E. Chandra Sekhar, K. S. V. Krishna Rao, K. Madhu Sudana Rao, S. Bahadur Alisha
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(1): 73-79.
- Genotypes × environment interaction for grain yield of finger millet under hilly region of Nepal
Manoj Kandel, Jiban Shrestha, Narayan Bahadur Dhami, Tirtha Raj Rijal
Fundamental and Applied Agriculture. 2020; 5(2): 281-288.
- Malnutrition and psychosocial dysfunction among the orphan and vulnerable children in Kaski district, Nepal
Dipendra Malla, Bishwas Acharya, Lil Bahadur Nepali, Anup KC, Nanda Lal Gupta, Hoshiar Singh Chauhan
Progress in Medical Sciences. 2017; 1(1): 19-23.
- Nanocarriers for Alzheimers disease: Research and patent update
Kamla Pathak, Shashi Kiran Mishra, Amit Porwal, Shiv Bahadur
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2021; 11(3): 1-21.
- Phytochemical screening and study of anti-oxidant, anti-microbial, anti-diabetic, anti-inflammatory and analgesic activities of extracts from stem wood of Pterocarpus marsupium Roxburgh
Dipak Raj Pant, Narayan Dutt Pant, Dil Bahadur Saru, Uday Narayan Yadav, Dharma Prasad Khanal
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2017; 6(2): 170-176.
- Blood group- and gender-wise comparison of big five models of personality among medical students
Avinash Kumar, Kumar Sarvottam, Satyam Vishwakarma, Umashree Yadav
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(1): 41-46.
- Sensitivity of Alternaria blight pathogen (Alternaria brassicicola) to fungicides and its effects on yield contributing parameters of mustard
Md. Atikur Rahman, Fatema-Tuz-Zohura , Islam Hamim, M Bahadur Meah, Mohammad Ali Hossain
Fundamental and Applied Agriculture. 2020; 5(3): 435-442.
- Evaluation of Some Fungicides in Controlling Blast of Rice var. Kalijira in Mymensingh
Rajia Sultana, Fatema - Tuz - Zohura, Md. Atikur Rahman, Ahmed Khairul Hasan, M Bahadur Meah, Muhammed Ali Hossain
Journal of Bangladesh Agricultural University. 2020; 18(4): 941-948.
- Comparison of hemodynamic response to laryngoscopy and tracheal Intubation after induction of anaesthesia by Propofol and Etomidate
Ram Bahadur Rai, Th. Dinesh Singh, P. Nishikanta Singh, Bhawana Rai, Aradhna Nazareth
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2022; 6(4): 86-91.
- Evaluation of biofortified spring wheat genotypes for yield and micronutrient contents
Khem Raj Pant, Bishnu Raj Ojha, Dhruba Bahadur Thapa, Raju Kharel, Nutan Raj Gautam, Jiban Shrestha
Fundamental and Applied Agriculture. 2020; 5(1): 78-87.
- Small Cell Carcinoma of the Ovary of Hypercalcemic Type: A Rare Tumor
Varun Goel, Chandragouda Dgouda, Sajjan Singh, Shubhra Raina, Vineet Talwar, Nivedita Patnaik, Sunil Pasricha
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(1): 113-115.
- Screening and evaluation of PGPR strains having multiple PGP traits from hilly terrain
Teg Bahadur Singh, Vikram Sahai, Akbar Ali, Mrinalini Prasad, Arti Yadav, Preksha Shrivastav, Deepika Goyal, Prem Kumar Dantu
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2020; 8(4): 38-44.
- Formulation and optimization of Enalapril Maleate-loaded floating microsphere using BoxBehnken design: in vitro study
Vijay Bahadur Kumal, Chhitij Thapa, Prakash Ghimire, Pradyumna Chaudhari, Jitendra Yadhav
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2020; 10(8): 95-104.
- Body image satisfaction, weight perception and knowledge of obesity among adolescents in Kaski district, Nepal
Bishwas Acharya, Hoshiar Singh Chauhan,Indu Bala, Hari Prasad Kaphle, Surya Bahadur Thapa
TAF Preventive Medicine Bulletin. 2016; 15(5): 396-400.
- Detection of Salmonella enterica serover Typhi from Widal-positive blood specimens by blood culture and PCR targeting aroC and fliC genes
Safiullah Khan Achakzai, Zafar Ahmed, Abdul Samad, Muhammad Naeem, Hamida, Muhammad Ali, Muhammad Rizwan, Farah Sabeen Bugti, Sania Ashraf, Muhammad Tayyeb, Olena Pokryshko
Rawal Medical Journal. 2017; 42(4): 475-478.