|3359 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Role of tamoxifen and danazol in mastalgia: prospective controlled trial
Prashant Gupta, Vandana Verma, Rekha Gupta, Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Umesh K. Gupta, Shesh Kumar, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Swadeep Shrivastava, Santosh K. Gupta
. 2016; 3(2): 553-556.
- Role of fine needle aspiration cytology in cyclic mastalgia: an outpatient department based study
Prashant Gupta, Vandana Verma, Rekha Gupta, Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Umesh K. Gupta, Shesh Kumar, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Manas Prakash, Manish Agarwal
. 2016; 3(2): 562-564.
- Role of magnetic resonance imaging to detect occult spinal anomalies in anorectal malformations
Prashant Gupta, Umesh K. Gupta, Saugata Ray, Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Shesh Kumar, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Manas Prakash, Priyansh Sharma
. 2016; 3(2): 491-494.
- Metabolic syndrome in schizophrenia: how much is attributable to drug treatment?
Harish Kumar, Rajiv Gupta, Sonal Dogra, Rajneesh Kumar Joshi
. 2014; 2(2): 569-574.
- Pattern of Cases of Acute Poisoning in a Rural Tertiary Care Center in Northern India
Prashant Gupta, Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Manas Prakash, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Kumar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(4): 307-310.
- Preliminary evaluation of hepatoprotective potential of polyherbal formulation
Arka Ghosh , Anindita Kundu , Ankit Seth , Anil Kumar Singh, Santosh Kumar Maurya
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2015; 4(2): 118-124.
- Effect of communication with electronic social media networking in emergency department of a rural tertiary care centre
Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Prashant Gupta, Umesh Gupta, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Manas Prakash
. 2016; 3(2): 855-857.
- Study of clinical, biochemical evaluation and outcome in hypertrophic pyloric stenosis
Anil Kumar, Umesh K. Gupta, Prashant Gupta, Somendra Pal Singh, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Manas Prakash
. 2016; 3(2): 473-476.
- Twelfth rib syndrome- an often missed differential diagnosis of hypogastric & lumbar pain: case series
Sangeeeta Arya, Anil Kumar Verma, Bikram Kumar Gupta, Mohd. Hifzur, Sachidanand Gupta, Neetu Singh
. 2014; 3(1): 263-265.
- Clinical and Haemato-Biochemical Changes in Cattle with Theileria orientalis Infection
N. Deva Devi , K. Raj Kumar , P. Vijayalakshmi , Venkatesa Perumal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(12): 258-263.
- Contraceptive use: Its prevalence, awareness, practices and determinants in a rural population of Northern India
Rajiv Kumar Gupta, Parveen Singh, Riya Gupta, Najma Akhtar, Chandini Gupta, Pawan Sharma
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(10): 1543-1547.
- Pathological Changes and Molecular Detection of Avian Nephritis Virus from Commercial Broiler Chicken
Sathiyaseelan Mani, Kumar Raja, Avinash Warundeo Lakkawar, Madhavan Gopalakrishnan Nair, Thanislass Jacob, Khub Chandra Varshney
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(2): 236-242.
- Sigmoid vaginoplasty for treatment of vaginal agensis
Uma Gupta, Narendra Kumar Gupta, Ayesh Arif
Rawal Medical Journal. 2013; 38(4): 449-450.
- A Study of Polymerase Chain Reaction in Cerebrospinal Fluid for Diagnosis of Tuberculous Meningitis
Sheena Gupta, Alpa Gupta, Sanober Wasim, Aarti Kotwal, Nowneet Kumar Bhat
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 212-215.
- A Study of Diaphyseal Nutrient Foramina in Human Tibia
Roopam Kumar Gupta, Gupta Aruna Kumari
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(4): 310-313.
- Evaluation of Prognostic Indicator based on the Electrical Conductivity of the Heart in Canine Parvovirus Enteritis
M. Aresh Kumar, P. Vijayalakshmi, D. Selvi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(12): 41-46.
- Role of routine upper gastro intestinal endoscopy in patients of cholelithiasis presenting with dyspepsia in rural set-up
Prashant Gupta, Vipin Gupta, Shailendra Pal Singh, Somendra Pal Singh, Shashi Prakash Mishra, Praveen Singh, Anil Kumar, Manas Prakash, Mohit Gupta, Mohan Singh, Sonia Havele
. 2016; 3(2): 509-515.
- Comparative Study of SSCP Pattern of V3 and V4-V5 Region of 16S rRNA of Metagenomic DNA for the Identification of Rumen Microbial Diversity
Kiruthiga R., Thanislass J., Antony P.X., Lydia D.C., Uma Maheswari D., Venkatesa Perumal S.
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(12): 114-123.
- Patho-morphological Studies on Mycoplasmosis in Turkeys
Singaravel Vijaykumar, Raja Kumar, Avinash Warundeo Lakkawar, Prabhakar Xavier Antony, Madhavan Gopalakrishnan Nair
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(3): 157-163.
- Pattern of injury of blunt trauma abdomen in rural population
Shailendra Pal Singh, Vipin Gupta, Somendra Pal Singh, Rajesh Verma, Prashant Gupta, Anil Kumar, Dinesh Bagaria, Jigyasa pandey, Gyanendra Kumar, Mohan Singh
. 2016; 3(2): 497-500.
- Traditional Use of Plants as Medicine and Poison by Tagin and Galo Tribe of Arunachal Pradesh
Tonlong Wangpan, Jumpee Tasar, Tapi Taka, Jentu Giba, Phongam Tesia, Sumpam Tangjang
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(9): 98-104.
- To compare single incision laparoscopic cholecystectomy with standard laparoscopic cholecystectomy for treatment of symptomatic cholelithiasis: a prospective randomized study
Pulkit Gupta, Naveen Kumar Agarwal, Preeti Gupta, Sohan Pal Singh
. 2016; 3(2): 900-904.
- Small bowel obstruction due to foreign body ingestion in jail inmates: a case series
Maninder Kaur Chhabra, Anil Kumar Mongia, Purnendu Sekhar Sarangi, Rajiv Kumar, Abhishek Bhalerao
. 2015; 2(2): 316-319.
- A Study of Prevalence of Hypertension and Pre Hypertension and its Associated Risk Factors in Rural Area of Madhya Pradesh
Anshuman Sharma, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Sanjay S Agarwal, Manmohan Gupta, Shweta Shrivastava
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 207-211.
- Clinical profile of scrub typhus in relation with malaria and dengue seasonal outbreak from semi desert area of Rajasthan, India
Virendra Kumar Gupta, Prashant Agrawal, Raj Kumar Gupta, Ram Babu Sharma, Jitendra Prashad Bhatnagar
. 2016; 3(3): 943-948.
- A study of diaphyseal nutrient foramina in human femur
Roopam Kumar Gupta, Aruna Kumari Gupta
. 2016; 4(3): 706-712.
- Obesity and comorbid conditions: An urban population-based cross-sectional study in Northwest India
Renu Rani, Rajiv Kumar Gupta, Parveen Singh, Rashmi Kumari, Harsh K Sharma, Riya Gupta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(10): 1514-1518.
- Incompliance in use of universal precautions as a safety measure in emergency department
Somendra Pal Singh, Anil Kumar, Prashant Gupta, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Swadeep Shrivastava
. 2016; 3(2): 858-861.
- Skin closure with 2-octyl cyanoacrylate glue versus skin stapler: a comparative study
Arun Kumar Gupta, Rana Ranjit Singh, Abhishek Gupta, Avreen Singh Shah
. 2016; 3(4): 1954-1958.
- Mortality Trend in a Tertiary Care Hospital of Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Neeraj Khare, Girjesh Gupta, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Sonali Khare
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(1): 64-67.
- Renal Stephanuriosis in Desi Pigs
Azhagumuthaiyan Kichenane, Kumar Raja, Nair Gopalakrishnan Madhavan
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(3): 244-248.
- Small Cell Carcinoma of the Ovary of Hypercalcemic Type: A Rare Tumor
Varun Goel, Chandragouda Dgouda, Sajjan Singh, Shubhra Raina, Vineet Talwar, Nivedita Patnaik, Sunil Pasricha
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(1): 113-115.
- Socio-demographic profile and factors associated to nature of crime of prisoners in central jail of Kota (Rajasthan)
Pankaj Kumar Gupta, Vinod Kumar Dadiya, Vaseem Naheed Baig
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 405-410.
- Assessment of Knowledge, Attitude and Practice about Hepatitis B among Clinicians & Medical Students: A Cross Sectional Study
Vaseem Naheed Baig, Pankaj Kumar Gupta, Arvind Kumar Sharma, Madhusudan Swarnkar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 415-422.
- Molecular Diagnosis of Babesia gibsoni Infection
Subhash Chandra Bulusu, K. Rajkumar, J. Thanislass , P. Vijayalakshmi, A. Abiramy Prabavathy
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 98-103.
- Quality of Life and Its Associated Factors: A Comparative Study among Rural and Urban Elderly Population of North India
Rashmi Kumari, Deepika Dewan, Bhavna Langer, Rajiv Kumar Gupta, Parveen Singh, Anuradha
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(6): 420-425.
- Thyroid ophthalmopathy in an adolescent girl: a case report
Bhanu Devi, Rajiv Kumar Das, Shobhana Phukan
. 2016; 4(8): 3640-3643.
- Exploring attitude toward research and plagiarism among faculty members and senior residents in a medical school of North India: A cross-sectional study
Rashmi Kumari, Bhavna Langer, Parveen Singh, Rajiv Kumar Gupta, Pawan Sharma, Riya Gupta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(4): 255-259.
- Estrous Induction and Fertility Response Using Insulin Alone and In Combination with GNRH in Anestrous Buffalos
Vishnu Kumar Gupta, Satya Nidhi Shukla, Vishal Mudgal, Bhavana Gupta, Pramod Sharma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(2): 153-158.
- Pathology of Cystic Ovarian Degeneration in Buffaloes
Tirumaran Srinivasan, Avinash Warundeo Lakkawar, Khub Chand Varshney, Satyanarayana M Raju, Candaswamy Thandavamurthy
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(4): 180-187.
- Case report of a rare case of meibomian gland carcinoma of the lower eyelid
Bhanu Devi, Rajiv Kumar Das, Santana Medhi
. 2016; 4(8): 3629-3631.
- An observational study to compare single incision laparoscopic appendectomy with conventional multiport laparoscopic appendectomy
Manoj Kumar D. Ahire, Rajiv Karvande, Machchhindranath V. Nilange, Chetan M. Rathod
. 2016; 3(4): 1820-1825.
- A comparative study between laparoscopic inguinal hernia repair and open inguinal hernia repair
Chetan M. Rathod, Rajiv Karvande, Jhulan Jena, Manoj Kumar D. Ahire
. 2016; 3(4): 1861-1867.
- Study on Effect of Non Genetic Factors on Disposal Pattern in Cross Bred Cattle Up to Age at First Calving
Vipin Kumar Upadhyay, Ram Kumar Mehla, Ashok Kumar Gupta, Mukesh Bhakat, Surender Singh Lathwal, Rohit Gupta
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(2): 78-84.
- Role of levonorgestrel releasing intra-uterine system in the treatment of menorrhagia due to dysfunctional uterine bleeding and fibroid uterus
Reena Gupta, Rupali Dewan, Pratima Mittal, Jyotsna Suri, Abhinav Dewan, Rekha Bharti
. 2014; 3(3): 671-677.
- Pattern of two wheeler road traffic accidents in rural setting: a retrospective study
Vipin Gupta, Anil Kumar, Prashant Gupta, Somendra Pal Singh*, Shailendra Pal Singh, Vikas Singh, Swadeep Srivastava, Shashank Verma, Ramit Chandra Singh, Mohan Singh
. 2016; 3(2): 521-525.
- Ovarian dermoid presenting as acute intestinal obstruction: a rare case report and review of literature
Sanjay Kumar Bhasin, Sayeed Majeed Malik, Gopal Sharma, Shyam Kumar Gupta
. 2015; 2(2): 283-285.
- Tobacco and alcohol use in elderly population of rural India
Parveen Singh, Rajiv Kumar Gupta, Tajali Nazir Shora, Rayaz Jan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(6): 1072-1076.
- Assessment Of Infant And Young Child Feeding Practices Among Mothers In Rural Madhya Pradesh
Swati Jain, Amod Borle, Sanjay S Agrawal, Mahesh Kumar Mishra, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Vishal Bathma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 419-423.
- A Retrospective Study of Epidemiological Trends of Leprosy in an Urban Leprosy Centre of Madhya Pradesh
Swati Jain, Mahesh Kumar Mishra, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Vikas Jain, Leena Balpande
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 114-117.
- Maternal and fetal outcome in patients of heart failure at a tertiary care centre
Neena Gupta, Sachidanand Gupta, A. L. Chandani, P. Dubey, Renu Gupta, Preeti Yadav
. 2013; 2(4): 661-665.
- Abdominal tuberculosis: an epidemiological profile and management of 40 cases in a tertiary set up
Kiran Arjun Urabinahatti, Atul Kumar Singh, Ashok Nayak, Rachna Gupta, Mayank Jain, Chandrashekar Dubey, Rishi Kumar Garg
. 2016; 3(3): 1502-1508.
- Is using a tooth brush safe? Successful endoscopic removal of adult tooth brush in two cases and short review
Veeraraghavan Krishnamurthy, Ratnakar Kini, Pugazhendhi Thangavel, Kani Shaikh Mohammed, Prem Kumar K, Mohammed Ali
. 2016; 4(7): 3064-3067.
- Quality of life among lung cancer patients undergoing treatment at a tertiary cancer institute in North India
Vijay Kumar Barwal, Salig Ram Mazta, Anita Thakur, Rajeev Kumar Seam, Manish Gupta
. 2016; 4(11): 4903-4910.
- High sensitivity C-reactive protein as a prognostic marker in ischaemic and haemorrhagic stroke
Ritesh Lal, Abhishek Gupta, Sunil Kumar Virmani, Vinod kumar Tyagi, Shruti Sharma
. 2016; 3(2): 372-377.
- A rare case of uterus didelphys presented as secondary abdominal pregnancy
Neena Gupta, Sachidanand Gupta, Neetu Singh, Arun Kumar Arya, Pavika Lal, Monica Chauhan
. 2013; 2(4): 737-739.
- Pre and per operative prediction of difficult laparoscopic cholecystectomy using clinical and ultrasonographic parameters
Gaurav Gupta, Pranav Kumar Sharma, Sangita Gupta, Ankit Bhardwaj
. 2015; 3(11): 3342-3346.
- Comparative effect of treadmill and yoga on malondialdehyde level in normal young adults
Rucha Wagh, Srabani Bhattacharya, Sundaram Kartikeyan
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(11): 1149-1154.
- A CRYPT ANALYSIS OF THE TINY ENCRYPTION ALGORITHM IN KEY GENERATION
Mohammad Shoeb, Vishal Kumar Gupta
. 2012; 1(1): 9-14.
- A CRYPT ANALYSIS OF THE TINY ENCRYPTION ALGORITHM IN KEY GENERATION
Mohammad Shoeb, Vishal Kumar Gupta
. 2012; 1(1): 15-20.
- Summary of 3rd Workshop on Basic Epidemiology & Biostatistics with Epi-Info at PGIMER, Chandigarh
Simmi Oberoi, Vikram Kumar Gupta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 130-131.
- Journey from basic to advanced laparoscopic surgery: our experience at UP Rural Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Saifai, Uttar Pradesh, India
Vikas Singh, Poonam Gupta, Sunil K. Singh, Rudramani, Shesh Kumar, Ramit Chandra Singh, Vijay Kumar
. 2016; 3(2): 501-504.
- Bone mineral density (BMD) and biochemical markers in evaluation of bone health in women
Uma Gupta, Shruti Sharma, Narendra Kumar Gupta
Rawal Medical Journal. 2014; 39(4): 376-380.
- Assessment of Vaccine Wastage in a Tertiary Care Centre of District Rohtak, Haryana
Vikas Gupta,Debjyoti Mohapatra, Vijay Kumar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 292-296.
- Six-year analysis of postmortem examination records at a teaching hospital – demographic profile and causes of deaths
Sundaram Kartikeyan, Aniruddha Arjun Malgaonkar, Mangesh Ghadge
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1905-1910.
- Socio-demographic profile of copper-T beneficiaries in the family planning out-patient department of a teaching hospital: a record-based descriptive study
Dinesh R. Samel, Jai N. Senapati, Gopalkrishna V. Paradkar
. 2016; 4(9): 4067-4071.
- Cytological patterns of cervical pap smears with histopathological correlation
Bhagya Lakshmi Atla, Prasad Uma, M. Shamili, S. Satish Kumar
. 2015; 3(8): 1911-1916.
- Importance of yoga in diabetes and dyslipidemia
Riyaz Mohammed, Asiya Banu, Imran S., Rajiv Kumar Jaiswal
. 2016; 4(8): 3504-3508.
- Current trend of drug sensitivity in bovine mastitis
Rajeev Ranjan, M. K. Gupta, Satparkash Singh and Sanjeev Kumar
. 2010; 3(1): 17-20.
- Swift Changing Face of Indian Healthcare Industry: A Commentary
Manoj Kumar Gupta, Veena Rajachar, Chandra Prabha
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(7): 640-643.
- In-vitro Screening for Acetylcholinesterase enzyme Inhibition potential and Antioxidant Activity of Extracts of Ipomoea Aquatica Forsk: Therapeutic lead for Alzheimer’s disease
Sivaraman Dhanasekaran, Panneerselvam Perumal, Muralidharan Palayan
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(2): 012-016.
- Early clinical exposure to first year medical students through case-based learning in endocrine physiology
Srabani Nitish Bhattacharya, Aniruddha Arjun Malgaonkar, Sundaram Kartikeyan
. 2016; 4(6): 2355-2358.
- Socio-demographic factors in mechanical asphyxial deaths in Thane region, Maharashtra, India
Mangesh R. Ghadge, Dinesh R. Samel, D. V. Kulkarni, Rajeshwar Pate
. 2016; 4(9): 4078-4083.
- Creative Learning Using Crossword Puzzle as Learning Tool for Undergraduates in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Uma Gupta, Narendra Kumar Gupta, Parul Sinha, Sweta Gupta, Farzana Mahdi
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2015; 3(1): 36-39.
- A Comparative Study on the Reasons for Use and Non-Use of Self-Medication among Students of a Medical College in Western Uttar Pradesh
Shyam B Gupta , Danish Imtiaz, Ved Prakash Shrotriya , Atul Kumar Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(1): 25-28.
- A Study of Role of Platelet Count/Spleen Diameter Ratio as a Predictor of Esophageal Varices in Patient with Chronic Liver Disease
Jayesh Sharma, Mukesh Kumar Yadav, Abha Gupta, Tungvir S Arya
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(3): 232-234.
- Correlates of Job Motivating Factors among Male Health Workers in Rural Karnataka
Manoj Kumar Gupta, K Sreenath Reddy, Veena R, Chandra Prabha, Chandana M
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 221-226.
- Correlates of microalbuminuria in hypertensive patients of a tertiary care teaching hospital of Central India
Praveen Kumar Tagore, Archana Gupta, Dewesh Kumar, Moorat Singh Yadav
. 2016; 4(8): 3402-3406.
- Hepatoid carcinoma of ovary: a very rare histopathological finding
Nahida Hassan Wani, Rupinder Sekhon, Shevta Giri, Sudhir K. Rawal
. 2014; 3(3): 824-826.
- Key Hiding of Multimedia Applications in Multimedia File
Vishal Kumar Gupta, Mohammad Shoeb Computer science & Engineering, Institute of Technology & Management
. 2013; 1(2): 92-95.
- Morphological Study of Vault Suture & Its Correlation with Age in Central Rajasthan
William F Masih, Sumit Gupta, Pratima Jaiswal, Anita E Chand, Pramod Kumar Saraswat
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(1): 19-22.
- Antenatal care utilization in recently delivered rural females: A hospital‑based cross-sectional study
Parveen Singh, Rajiv K Gupta, Rashmi Kumari, Bhavna Langer, Chandini Gupta, Riya Gupta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(5): 349-353.
- Caudal regression syndrome (sirenomelia) and its pathogenesis correlation: a case report
Vanadondi Usha Rani, Nakka Sreekantha Rao, Chaluvadi Jwalaram Kumar, Seethamsetty Saritha
. 2015; 3(11): 3406-3411.
- A second branchial cyst, masquerading as lipoma, a mistaken diagnosis supported by radiology and fine needle aspiration cytology: case report
Vipan Kumar, JS Bhandari, Ankit Sharma, Sukirty Awasthi
. 2016; 3(3): 1656-1658.
- Evaluation of burn wound healing property of Hemidesmus indicus with and without supportive treatment of ointment silver sulfadiazine in rabbits
Vaibhav Kumar Gupta
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(8): 771-774.
- Diarrheal Diseases Routine Microbiological Surveillance: An Answer to Recognize the Specific Diarrheal Outbreaks
Deepak Kumar Sharma, Utkarsh Shah, Abdul H Mawli, Vidushi Gupta, Kanupriya Saxena, Arun Varun
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 302-305.
- A study on the relation of the severity of diabetic foot ulcers with the type of bacterial flora isolated from the wounds
Bikramjit Pal, Sumit Kumar Gupta
. 2016; 3(1): 189-194.
- Serum fibrinogen level in type 2 diabetes mellitus patients
Sanjay Dhawale, Satyam Jayant, Anil Kumar Gupta
. 2016; 3(1): 83-87.
- Interrelationship of BMI and steroids on glycaemic levels in patient on chemotherapy
Riyaz Mohammed, Rajiv Kumar Jaiswal, Rinu Manuel
. 2016; 4(2): 491-494.
- Gravid uterus in post caesarean incisional hernia: a rare occurrence
Ritu Misra, Sunil Kumar Bajaj, Garvit D. Khatri, Rohini Gupta
. 2015; 4(1): 286-288.
- Screen Out Anaemia Among Adolescent Boys as Well!
Dheeraj Gupta, Bhawana Pant, Ranjeeta Kumari, Monika Gupta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 20-25.
- Nutritional Status Assessment using WHO z-scores (BMI for Age) in Children Aged 6-15 years – A Study from Central India
Manmohan Gupta, Amod Borle, Neeraj Chhari, Sanjay Gupta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 92-97.
- Post-Monsoon Season Surveillance a Must for Curtailing Annual Dengue Epidemic in Rural India
Pradeep Aggarwal, Pratima Gupta, Sunil D Kandpal, Barnali Kakati, Divya Gupta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 153-155.
- Therapeutic significance and pharmacological activities of Antidiarrhoeal medicinal plants mention in Ayurveda: A review
Ashish Mishra, Ankit Seth, Santosh K Maurya
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2016; 5(3): 290-307.
- The Status of National Programme for Control of Blindness in Madhya Pradesh
Rituja Kaushal, Sanjay Gupta, Neeraj Gaur, A V Athawale, Manmohan Gupta, Najnin Khanam
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 161-164.
- EFFECT OF VARUNA (CRATAEVA NURVALA LOUR) ON SERUM
AND URINARY ELECTROLYTE
SANJAY AGARWAL, SHIV JI GUPTA, A. K. SAXENA, NEELAM GUPTA
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2010; 16(4): 119-123.
- Oxidative Stress and the Level of Antioxidants in the Condition of Sub-Clinical Ketosis Associated with the Increased Milk Somatic Cell Count
Thanislass Jacob, Muralidaranae Pakkiri
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(5): 228-233.
- CORONA MORTIS –A CASE REPORT
Khayati Sant Ram*, Tulika Gupta*, Kunal Chawla*, Anjali Aggarwal*, Richa Gupta*, Daisy Sahn
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2015; 23(2): 28-30.
- Lizard as psychoactive fauna: an unconventional addiction
Savita Chahal, Priti Singh, Rajiv Gupta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(7): 1517-1518.
- Effect of live Saccharomyces cerevisiae feeding on serum biochemistry in early weaned cross bred piglets
Sachin Kumar, A K Verma, S K Mondal, Mahesh Gupta, A K Patil, Babu Lal Jangir
. 2012; 5(11): 663-666.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW