|2866 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Prospective study to correlate the level of glycosylated haemoglobin with wound healing, vasculopathy and neuropathy in diabetic foot patients
Brajkishor Kumar, Manish Kumar Mishra, Ajit Sinha, Rajesh Kumar Soni, Dharmendra Kumar Patel
. 2016; 3(4): 2087-2091.
- Fulminant meningococcemia with meningococcal meningitis in the neonate: a case report
Durgesh Kumar, Rajesh Kumar Yadav, Dinesh Kumar Singh, Indra Kumar Sharma, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Mohammad Avais
. 2014; 1(3): 190-192.
- Cross sectional review of absenteeism where annual assessment is not conducted.
Uzma Hassan, Mirza Inam Ul Haq, Sheikh Kashif Rahim, Asma Abdul Qadeer, Shakila Bangash, Rajesh Kumar Panjwani
Rawal Medical Journal. 2019; 44(2): 388-391.
- Study of Cardiovascular Risk Factors Among Transport Drivers In Rural Area Of Andhra Pradesh
Sharvanan Eshwaran Udayar, Rajesh Kumar K, Praveen Kumar BA, Sivachandiran Vairamuthu, Srinivas Thatuku
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 566-570.
- Effect of Dietary Supplementation of Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) and Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graceum L.) on Carcass Characteristics of Heat Stressed Broilers in Arid Zone
Umesh Kumar Prajapat, Dinesh Jain, Tribhuwan Sharma, Rajesh Kumar Dhuria, Basant Bais, Mangesh Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 247-251.
- Bilateral cystic swelling over scapula-an unusual presentation of filariasis
Deepak Kumar, Rajesh Kumar, Aftab Ahmed, Ognyan Zlatev, Mila Kayryakova, Ivan Inkov
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2019; 5(1): 40-42.
- Constraints Faced by Goat Farmers in Adoption of Scientific Health Technologies
Rajesh Kumar, Singh B. P., Kumar Vijay, Maousami , Bharti P.K.
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(6): 238-244.
- Constraints Perceived by Hill Korwa Tribes in Scientific Animal Husbandry Practices
Maousami, B.P. Singh, Rajesh Kumar, Vijay Kumar, Ranjana Sachan
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(11): 143-147.
- Harmonic Mitigation in Doubly Fed Induction Generator for Wind Conversion Systems by Using Integrated Active Filter Capabilities
B.Rajesh kumar R.Jayaprakash
. 2016; 4(2): 64-71.
- Pure motor aphasia: An uncommon presentation of
left middle cerebral artery territory infarct
1.M Rajesh Kumar, MD
2.Amit Agrawal, M.Ch
Narayana Medical Journal. 2017; 6(2): 30-32.
- Health Appraisal of the forest guards and scalers – a study from Uttarakhand, India
Rajesh Kumar Singh, Mehar Bano, C.M.S Rawat
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 189-192.
- Frequency and Severity of Depression in Mothers of
Cerebral Palsy Children
Rajesh Kumar, Muslim Ali Lakhiar, Manzoor Ali Lakhair
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2016; 15(3): 147-151.
- Role of Fiberoptic Bronchoscopy in Non-Resolving Pneumonia
Rajesh Kumar Balakrishnan, Gyanshankar P Mishra, Shivhari V Ghorpade
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(4): 316-320.
- A review on Adverse drug reactions monitoring and
DR.NAMBARI HEMANTH KUMAR* :Y.PRASANTH ; B.NARENDRA; K.UPENDRA; K.RAJESH
. 2019; 9(2): 12-15.
- Mitochondrial Myopathy –Encephalopathy –lactic acidosis –and stroke like episodes (MELAS) Syndrome
Dr.K.Raghu* Dr.M.Rajesh Kumar**
Dr.Amaresh Reddy*** Dr.Amit Agrawal****
Narayana Medical Journal. 2013; 2(1): 40-48.
- Radical exenetration of the orbit following traumatic myiasis in a crossbred cow: A case report
Rajesh Kumar Sharma, Madan Lal Sharma, Adarsh Kumar
. 2012; 5(6): 376-377.
- Effect of Moderate Aerobic Exercise Training on Pulmonary Functions and Its Correlation With The Antioxidant Status
ANJU MADAN GUPT, Mukesh Kumar, Rajesh Kumar Sharma, Rajesh Misra , Anadi GUPT
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(2): 136-139.
- Iron deficiency anemia: an experience with one hundred consecutive hospitalized patients
Dr.M.Rajesh Kumar* Dr.P.Ramesh Babu**
Dr.Manjoor Ilahi***Dr.Amit Agrawal****
Narayana Medical Journal. 2013; 2(1): 12-19.
- Microscopic changes due to fumonisin B and ochratoxin A 1 induced nephropathy in Japanese quail
Manzoor Ahmad Khan, Asif Iqbal , Rajesh Kumar Asrani
. 2012; 5(9): 535-540.
- Causes Of Neonatal Mortality : A Community Based Study using Verbal Autopsy Tool
Yashpal Jain, Madhav Bansal, Rajesh Tiwari, Pradeep Kumar Kasar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 498-502.
- Beneficial microbiomes: Biodiversity and potential biotechnological applications for sustainable agriculture and human health
Ajar Nath Yadav, Rajesh Kumar, Sunil Kumar, Vinod Kumar, TCK Sugitha, Bhanumati Singh, Vinay Singh Chauahan, Harcharan Singh Dhaliwal, Anil Kumar Saxena
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(6): 45-57.
- Salmonellosis in Poultry - An Overview
Rajesh Kumar Sahu, Sudarshan Patil, C. Lalsangzuala
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(10): 10-20.
- Adoption Level and Training Need in Scientific Feeding Management Practices among Hill Korwa Tribes of Chhattisgarh
Maousami, B.P. Singh , Rajesh Kumar, Vijay Kumar, J. K. Chaudhary
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(9): 134-139.
- An Educational Interventional Programme for Prevention and Management of Needle Stick Injuries Among Nursing Students at A Tertiary Care Hospital, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
Anshuli Trivedi, Pradeep Kumar Kasar, Rajesh Tiwari, Prashant Verma, Arvind Sharma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 132-136.
- Mesenchymal stem cells and it's Characterization
M. D. Pratheesh, Pawan K Dubey, Amar Nath, Nitin E Gade, Rajesh Kumar, G. Taru Sharma
. 2011; 4(12): 571-574.
- Newly Diagnosed Hepatitis-B and Hepatitis-C during Surgical
Pre-operative Assessment of Patients from Lower Socioeconomic
Class; Frequency, Risk Factors and Vaccination Status
Nadia Shams, Fareya Usmani, Naresh Kumar, Rajesh Motwani, Mir Muhammad Dahhri,
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2014; 13(3): 106-111.
- Evaluation of In vitro Gas Production and Digestibility of Wheat Straw Based Complete Feed Supplemented With Different Levels of Herbs in Rumen Liquor of Marwari Sheep
Manju A., Rajesh Kumar Dhuria, Rakesh Kumar Khinchi, Padma Meel, Mahendar Singh Meel
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(1): 80-85.
- Breast Lumps in a Teaching Hospital: A 5 Year Study
Chiragkumar L Prajapati, Rajesh kumar K Jegoda, Upendra A Patel, Jay Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(1): 65-67.
- Pattern of injury of blunt trauma abdomen in rural population
Shailendra Pal Singh, Vipin Gupta, Somendra Pal Singh, Rajesh Verma, Prashant Gupta, Anil Kumar, Dinesh Bagaria, Jigyasa pandey, Gyanendra Kumar, Mohan Singh
. 2016; 3(2): 497-500.
- Effect of Supplementation of Azolla on the Hematology, Immunity and Gastrointestinal Profile of Broilers
Mangesh Kumar, Rajesh Kumar Dhuria, Dinesh Jain, Tribhuwan Sharma, Rajesh Nehra, Lokesh Gupta
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 184-191.
- Traumatic diaphragmatic injury: case report
M. S. Ray, B. S. Deepak, Rajesh Kumar
. 2016; 3(4): 2347-2350.
- Clinical profile of celphos poisoning in central India
Abhishek Singhai, Deepak Parmar, Subodh Banzal, Rajesh Kumar Jha
. 2014; 1(2): 86-88.
- Relative polycythemia in acute pancreatitis: a series of case report
Shruthikamal Venkat, Reshma Sattar, Rajesh Subramaniam, Dinesh Kumar
. 2016; 3(4): 2351-2354.
- Effect of Herbs as Feed Additive on Rumen Fermentation Patterns and Haemato-Biochemical Parameters in Marwari Rams Fed Wheat Straw Based Complete Feed
Manju , Rajesh Kumar Dhuria, Rakesh Kumar Khinchi, Padma Meel, Mahendar Singh Meel
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(2): 32-40.
- Cutaneous horn developing over a verrucous carcinoma: a rare entity with an unusual presentation
Rajesh Gupta, Prashant Lavania, Vikas Kumar Bansal, Neelabh Agarwal, Aradhana Singh
. 2016; 3(2): 988-990.
- Primary closure after common bile duct exploration versus T-tube drainage: a prospective randomized study and review of literature
Arun Kumar Rathore, Rajesh Gupta, Kunwar Vishal, Joginder Pal Singh Shakya, Shwetank Prakash
. 2016; 3(3): 1368-1371.
- A clinico-pathological study of malignant breast lump in a tertiary care hospital in Kosi region of Bihar, India
Shambhu Kumar Singh, Deepak Pankaj, Rajesh Kumar, Rayaz Mustafa
. 2016; 3(1): 32-36.
- Queer localizations of primary hydatid disease: experience from a single institute
Rekha Porwal, Hanuman Prasad Gupta, Amit Singh, Rajesh Kumar Singh
. 2016; 3(3): 1538-1542.
- Psoriasis- can oral lesion be a common sign?
Charvi Chawla, Raghavendra Kini, Prasanna Kumar Rao, Gowri P Bhandarkar,
Roopashri Rajesh Kashyap
Annals of Medical Research. 2017; 24(1): 83-85.
- A clinico-microbiological study of diabetic foot ulcer patients to identify risk factors and their correlation with prognosis in tertiary care hospital in India
Arun Anand, Indu Biswal, Rajesh Kumar Soni, Ajit Sinha, Dabet Rynga, Manorama Deb
. 2016; 3(2): 669-673.
- Identification of heterozygous cases of Bovine leukocyte adhesion deficiency (BLAD) in Indian Holstein crossbred bulls
Rosaiah Kotikalapudi, Rajesh Kumar Patel, Murali Kommuri
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(1): 018-020.
- Comparison of ProSeal laryngeal mask airway placement techniques using digital, introducer tool and gum elastic bougie in anaesthetized paralyzed patients
Savita Saini, Renu Bala, Rajesh Kumar, Swati Chhabra
. 2015; 3(12): 3703-3707.
- Study of maternal and prenatal outcome in pregnant women with acute hepatitis E viral infection
Sunita Mishra, Rajesh Kumar Jha, Ratna Thakur, Sindhuja Tiwari
. 2016; 5(7): 2300-2303.
- Zinc and copper levels in preeclampsia: a study from coastal South India
Deepa V. Kanagal, Aparna Rajesh, Kavyarashmi Rao, Harish Shetty, Prasanna Kumar Shetty, Harshinidevi Ullal
. 2014; 3(2): 370-373.
- Strategies of Bacterial Isolation and Cultivation
Rajesh Kumar Verma, Rajesh Kumar Joshi, Namita Joshi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(5): 1-9.
- Bluetongue in Ruminants
Rajesh Kumar Verma, Shubhra Shukla, Sanjeev Kumar Shukla
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(9): 11-18.
- Disseminated peritoneal leiomyomatosis: a rare entity with diagnostic conundrum
Pradip Kumar Saha, Lakhbir Kaur Dhaliwal, Shalini Gainder, Rashmi Bagga,
Bharti Joshi, Shubas Chandra Saha, Rajesh Gupta
. 2015; 4(4): 1194-1196.
- Assessment of genetic diversity in Shorea robusta: an economically important tropical tree species
Giridara-Kumar Surabhi, Subhankar Mohanty, Rajesh Kumar Meher, Arup Kumar Mukherjee, Lakshmi Narayana R. Vemireddy
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(2): 110-117.
- Chilika- A Distinct Registered Buffalo Breed of India
Ravinder Singh, Shailendra Kumar Mishra, Changanamkandath Rajesh, Susant Kumar Dash, Saket Kumar Niranjan, Ranjit Singh Kataria
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(9): 259-266.
- Application of Metagenomics in Livestock Improvement
Amiya Ranjan Sahu, Nibedita Nayak, Rajesh Kumar Sahu, Jatin Kumar Sahoo and Avinash Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(8): 30-38.
- Storage Stability of Pork Emulsion Incorporated with Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna) Tree Bark Extract
Ritika Birla, Om Prakash Malav, Rajesh V. Wagh, Nitin Mehta, Pavan Kumar, Manish Kumar Chatli
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(2): 95-109.
- Collagen-specific chaperone, heat shock protein 47 kDa (HSP47)-pathway and expression patterns in cancer
Alisha Parveen, Rajesh Kumar, Sukant Khurana, Abhishek Kumar
. 2019; 2(1): 3-17.
- Rumen Fermentation Patterns in Rathi Calves Fed Complete Feed Supplemented with Herbal Feed Additives
Mahendar Singh Meel, Tribhuwan Sharma, Rajesh Kumar Dhuria, Rajesh Nehra
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(1): 63-71.
- A retrospective study of fungal corneal ulcer from the western part of Uttar Pradesh
Dharmendra Prasad Singh, Rajesh Kumar Verma, Amit Singh, Saurabh Kumar, Vashisth Mishra, Amrita Mishra
. 2015; 3(4): 880-882.
- Osteofibrous dysplasia of clavicle: a rare case presentation
Rajesh Goel, Surender Kumar, Avinash K. Rai, Rajeev Saxena
. 2015; 2(3): 428-430.
- Paracetamol Toxicity in a Cat
J. B. Rajesh, Karunanidhi Mahendran, A. G. Bhanuprakash, Aiswarya Lekshmanan, Shyam Sundar Choudhary, Shivendra Kumar Dixit
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(2): 212-214.
- Information Source Utilization Pattern to Access Scientific Management Practices by Buffalo Farmer
Maousami ., B. P. Singh and Rajesh Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(3): 208-210.
- Unilateral prurigo nodularis: a rare presentation
Kailash Bhatia, Rajesh Kataria, Niyati Parekh, Jayesh Kothari, Ravindra Kumar
. 2014; 2(3): 1165-1167.
- Critical review of Nomenclature and Taxonomy of Latakaranj (Caesalpinia crista)
Sakshi Sharma, Rajesh Sharma, Pallavi Suresh Mundada, Amit Kumar Dixit
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2017; 6(1): 52-64.
- Caregiver’s Knowledge about Childhood Pneumonia: A Study from Rural Areas and Urban Slums of Lucknow
Anurag Minz, Monika Agarwal, Jai Veer Singh, Vijay Kumar Singh, Rajesh Sahu
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(2): 62-68.
- Sex Ratio at Birth and its Determinants: A Cross Sectional Hospital Based Study
Purnima Upreti, Rajesh Kumar Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(5): 272-276.
- Students’ Attitude and Perception towards Basic Sciences in a Medical School of Nepal: A Cross-sectional Study
Dev Kumar Shah, Rajesh Kumar Jha, Ajit Kumar Sah, Ajit Kumar Sah, Phoolgen Sah, Keshab Poudel Prasad Poudel , Govinda Prasad Dhungana
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2015; 3(4): 165-169.
- Formulation and Evaluation of Chronotherapeutic Pulsatile Drug Delivery System Containing Rabeprazole Sodium
Ashish Kumar Garg, Aakrshan Kumar, Sunita Rani, Mandeep Singh, Amit Sharma, Rajesh Kumar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(2): 093-100.
- Indian common krait envenomation presenting as fulminant myocarditis and coma: a case report
Vijay Kumar Verma, Vijender Maurya, Rajesh Verma
. 2014; 2(4): 1713-1717.
- Bacteriological Quality Assessment of Market Milk Sold in Parbhani City, Maharashtra
Rajesh Kumar Sahu, Anita M. Chappalwar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(4): 68-75.
- Knowledge and awareness regarding hepatitis B among preclinical medical and dental students of Chitwan Medical College Nepal: a questionnaire-based study
Dev Kumar Shah, Rajesh Kumar Jha, Shamshul Ansari, Phoolgen Sah, Govinda Prasad Dhungana, Sangharshila Basnet Basnet
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(11): 2316-2321.
- CONTROL ANALYSIS OF STATCOM UNDER POWER SYSTEM FAULTS
Dr.K.Sundararaju and T.Rajesh
. 2016; 4(1): 51-58.
- CONTROL ANALYSIS OF STATCOM UNDER POWER SYSTEM FAULTS
. 2016; 4(1): 1-6.
- Awareness and Practices about Bio-medical waste among Health care workers in Tertiary care hospital of Haldwani, Nainital
Mukesh Kumar, Rajesh Kumar Singh, Umesh Varshney, Vinita Rawat
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(1): 47-51.
- Evaluation of diagnostic efficacy of hepatobiliary scintigraphy as a diagnostic procedure in pediatric practice with special reference to cholestatic jaundice
D. K. Singh, Rajesh Kumar Yadav, Mukesh Veer Singh, Mamta Singh, D. K. Hazra, Meena Singh
. 2014; 2(4): 1563-1568.
- Sphingobacterium multivorum causing fatal meningoencephalitis: a rare case report
Rajesh Kumar Verma, Ramakant Rawat, Amit Singh, Dharmendra Prasad Singh, Vijay Verma
. 2014; 2(4): 1710-1712.
- Myriad of bone marrow changes in vertebral
bodies in a case of thyroid carcinoma
Amit Agrawal1, UmamaheswaraReddy.V2; Rajesh.P3
Narayana Medical Journal. 2015; 4(2): 110-114.
- A Study To Assess Television Viewing Children Preferences And Parental Perceptions Of Its Effects On Children In Selected Areas Of Tirupathi.
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2014; 3(2): 30-34.
- Ophthalmic Manifestations of Thyroid Orbitopathies
Rajesh Rathi, Maria Nazish
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2009; 8(3): 219-223.
- Rare case of recurrent angiosarcoma of the scalp: a case report and review of literature
Lalit P. Banswal, Rajesh T. Patil
. 2014; 1(1): 33-36.
- Hospital acquired acute renal failure
Pankaj Kumar, Varun Deep Dogra, Dhiraj Kapoor, Rupinder Kumar, Vishnu Kumar Aggarwal, Manoj Kumar, Ansari Mohd Shoeb
. 2015; 3(1): 77-82.
- Determination of phytochemical, antioxidant, antimicrobial, and protein binding qualities of hydro-ethanolic extract of Celastrus paniculatus
Vijay Kumar, Simranjeet Singh, Arjun Singh, Amit Kumar Dixit, Bhavana Shrivastava, Sapna Avinash Kondalkar, Joginder Singh, Ravindra Singh, Gurpreet Kaur Sidhu, Rajesh Partap Singh, Varanasi Subhose, Om Prakash
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2018; 6(6): 11-17.
- Anemia in human immunodeficiency virus-infected children and its relation to disease stages
Durgesh Kumar, Indra Kumar Sharma, Rajesh Kumar Yadav, Dinesh Kumar Singh, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Dharmendra Kumar Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1528-1531.
- Intestinal Obstruction in a Dog due to Saree Piece
B.chandra Prasad*, M.M.Rajesh and Ch.Mallikarjuna rao1
. 2010; 3(9): 429-430.
- Study of prescribing patterns of hypolipidemic agents in a tertiary care teaching hospital in North India
Seema Gupta, Rajesh Kumar, Dharminder Kumar, Sanjeev Bhat, Dinesh Kumar, Nusrat Kareem Bhat, Surbhi Mahajan
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(2): 198-202.
- Recurrent Interstitial pregnancy: a new approach in diagnosis with MRI and management with systemic methotrexate along with intra foetal cardiac 10% potassium chloride
Prasad Lele, Manoj Kumar Tangri, Deepak Patil, Rajesh Sharma
. 2016; 5(2): 539-541.
- Seroprevalence of transfusion-transmitted infections (TTIs) in blood donors: a study from central India
Bhagwan Singh Yadav, Amit V Varma, Prithviraj Singh, Rajesh Kumar, Prasann Kumar Bandi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(6): 1158-1162.
- Genetic and phylogenetic relationships of coconut populations from Amini and Kadmat Islands, Lakshadweep (India)
M. K. Rajesh, K. Samsudeen, B. A. Jerard, P. Rejusha and Anitha Karun
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2014; 26(10): 898-906.
- Sociodemographic profile of people living with HIV/AIDS attending ART center in a tertiary-care hospital in central India
Yogesh Shukla, Bhupendra Kumar Rohit, Rajesh Tiwari, Pradeep Kumar Kasar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(10): 1464-1467.
- Computational, structural and functional aspects of hypothetical protein of Aspergillus flavus Pheromone Receptor Pre-A (PRP-A)
Maneesh Kumar, Sindhuprava Rana, Harish Kumar, Pratik Kumar, Manas Ranjan Dikhit, Rani Mansuri, Jainendra Kumar, Ganesh Chandra Sahoo
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(7): 89-97.
- Intrapancreatic pseudoaneurysmal rupture
in a case of pancreatitis
Rajesh Poosarla1, Neelima M Vemulapalli2, Srinivas MG3, Suneetha Pentyala4
Narayana Medical Journal. 2016; 5(2): 152-156.
- IS SEVERITY OF OBSTRUCTIVE SLEEP APNOEA IS A SURROGATE MARKER OF CPAP TITRATION PRESSURE?
Giridhar BH, Rajesh V, Rashmi Soori, Anusha Rao, Sanjay Verma
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(2): 150-152.
- Importance of micro minerals in reproductive performance of livestock
Sudhir Kumar, Anil Kumar Pandey, Waquar Ahmed AbdulRazzaque, Dinesh Kumar Dwivedi
. 2011; 4(5): 230-233.
- A Rare Case of Perosomus elumbis in a non-descript calf
Shailendra Kumar Tiwari, Deepak Kumar Kashyap, Devesh Kumar Giri, Govina Dewangan
. 2011; 4(11): 515-516.
- BILATERAL OSSIFIED FIRST
COSTOCHONDRAL AND CHONDROSTERNAL
JOINTS: A CASE REPORT
RAKESH KUMAR VERMA, ARVIND KUMAR PANKAJ, ARCHANA RANI, R.K.DIWAN & NAVNEET KUMAR
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2015; 23(1): 14-16.
- Clinical Evaluation of Anemia in Geriatric Patients - A Cross Sectional Study Conducted At Tertiary Care Hospital
Sfurti Mann, Amit Kumar, Shiv Kumar Singh, Surbhi Katyal, Gaurav Chopra, Sanjeev Kumar Varma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 316-320.
- Study of culture and sensitivity pattern of urinary tract infection in febrile preschool children in a tertiary care hospital
Ashoka C., Kumar GV, Ananda Kumar TS, Viswanatha Kumar HM
. 2016; 3(3): 1032-1036.
- A study on infant feeding practices in the urban slums: a cross sectional study
Rajesh D., Bhavana D.
. 2016; 3(2): 350-354.
- Bilateral orchiectomy versus total androgen blockade in the management of metastatic cancer prostate
Rajesh, D. K. Nigam
. 2016; 3(2): 841-845.
- CONTENTS OF JREIM Vol. 20 No 3-4 2014
Kishor Patwardhan, Suresh Kumar, Manoj Kumar, Reena Kulkarni, Abhimanyu Kumar, Prasanna N. Rao, Janmejaya Samal, Samita Puri
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2014; 20(4): 0-0.
- Morbidity Pattern Among Primary Schoolchildren In A Rural Area Of Uttar Pradesh
Vidya Rani, Dhiraj Kumar Srivastava, Pankaj Kumar Jain, Sandeep Kumar, Naresh Pal Singh, Anand Mohan Dixit
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 392-396.
- Prevalence of diabetes mellitus in rural population of district Sonepat, India
Himanshu Madaan, Poonam Agrawal, Renu Garg, Ashuma Sachdeva, Surajeet Kumar Partra, Rajesh Nair
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(3): 261-264.
- Dairy Animal Welfare in Calf Rearing Practices and the Constraints Experienced by the Farmers in Following the Practices
Bhushan Kumar Singh, J. Oraon, Alok Kumar Pandey, Mithun Kumar Anand, Sanjay Kumar Rewani
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 53-58.
- Laparoscopic stone surgery for renal and ureteric stones: an evaluation
D. K. Nigam, Rajesh
. 2016; 3(2): 821-824.
- Predictors of health behaviours among people with recently diagnosed Type 2 diabetes
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 364-375.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW