|3007 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Anaesthetic management of giant encephalocele
Rajeev Kumar, Sunita Jain, Ranveer Kumar Mehta, Swati Trivedi
. 2015; 3(12): 3889-3892.
- Detection of E.coli and Staphylococcus in Milk and Milk Products in and around Pantnagar
Rajeev Kumar, Amit Prasad
. 2010; 3(11): 495-496.
- Current trend of drug sensitivity in bovine mastitis
Rajeev Ranjan, M. K. Gupta, Satparkash Singh and Sanjeev Kumar
. 2010; 3(1): 17-20.
- Effect of Erandmooladi Vasti along with other Ayurvedic formulations in Gridhrasi (Sciatica): A Case Report
Rajeev Kumar Pandey, Santosh Kumar Bhatted
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2013; 2(3): 109-113.
- Quality of life among lung cancer patients undergoing treatment at a tertiary cancer institute in North India
Vijay Kumar Barwal, Salig Ram Mazta, Anita Thakur, Rajeev Kumar Seam, Manish Gupta
. 2016; 4(11): 4903-4910.
- Prevalence of haemoglobinopathies in anemic females
Promil Jain, Vinod Kumar, Rajeev Sen, Shilpi Bhargava
. 2016; 4(10): 4329-4334.
- Scientific Validation of Disease Diagnosis System, Using Human Energy Field (Aura) For GIT Cases
Rajeev Pahwa, Uday Kumar Jejurikar, Menka P. Kuril, Barkha P. Kuril
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(1): 69-72.
- Effectiveness of structured teaching programme on knowledge regarding sexual health among young adults
Atul Kumar, Mahalingam Venkateshan, Selvi
. 2016; 4(4): 1119-1123.
- Osteofibrous dysplasia of clavicle: a rare case presentation
Rajesh Goel, Surender Kumar, Avinash K. Rai, Rajeev Saxena
. 2015; 2(3): 428-430.
- Study on the growth performance of the broiler after feeding of okara meal containing with or without non-starch
polysaccharides degrading enzyme
Subodh Kumar Sinha, Ajit Kumar Sinha, Deepak Kumar Mahto, Rajeev Ranjan
. 2013; 6(6): 325-328.
- Study of bovine mastitis in different climatic conditions in Jharkhand, India
Rajeev Ranjan, M. K. Gupta, K. K. Singh
. 2011; 4(5): 205-208.
- Study of changes in thyroid profile and serum calcium after subtotal thyroidectomy in Goitre
Sunny Chopra, Rajeev Khushwaha
American Journal of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology. 2014; 3(2): 93-94.
- Molecular diagnosis of Haemorrhagic Septicaemia - A Review
Ranjan Rajeev, S. K. Panda, A. P. Acharya, A. P. Singh, M. K. Gupta
. 2011; 4(4): 189-192.
- Assessment of well-being and coping abilities among medical and paramedical trainees, in a Government Medical College, West Uttar Pradesh, India
Rajeev Kumar, Anita Maurya, Dhananjay Kumar Singh, Puja Dudeja
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2020; 9(3): 229-233.
- Evaluation of hypolipidemic effect of stem part of Berberis aristata in Type 2 diabetes mellitus patients as add on therapy
Rajeev Kumar Sharma, Bhawana Sharma, Meenakshi Jindal, Arvind Kumar Gupta, Ramesh Kunwar, Suman Lata, Awadhesh Kumar Yadav
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(11): 1159-1169.
- Common thrombophilia markers in young patients with primary arterial and venous thrombosis
Monika Gupta, Megha Kathuria, Nisha Marwah, Rajeev Sen
. 2016; 4(10): 4516-4519.
- Prevalence of cardiovascular risk factors among rural population of elderly in Wardha district
Rajnish Joshi , Bharti Taksande , Shri Prakash Kalantri , Ulhas Narayan Jajoo , Rajeev Gupta
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2013; 4(2): 140-146.
- Medical examination of food handlers: A missing link in food safety
Rajeev Kumar, Puja Dudeja, Anita Maurya, Dhananjay Kumar Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(9): 728-732.
- Evaluation of the efficacy of tamsulosin with or without deflazacort for stone clearance after extracorporeal shockwave lithotripsy for upper ureteral and renal calculi
Rajeev T. P., Nitin Gupta, Somour J. Baruah, Sasanka K. Barua
. 2016; 4(2): 643-648.
- Assessment of Risk Factors for the Cardiovascular Diseases in People Visiting a Tertiary Care Hospital for Routine Medical Check-Up
Elnaz Zabihi Eidgahi, Ramjan Shaik, Shobha Rani Rajeev Hiremath, Chandrakant Bharamagoudo Patil, Sunitha Srinivas
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2018; 9(1): 32-35.
- A study of role of diagnostic and therapeutic laparoscopy in chronic and recurrent abdominal pain
Rajeev Karvande, Ranjeet Kamble, Manoj Kharade
. 2016; 3(3): 1336-1340.
- Utilization of antenatal care in rural area
Rajeev Kumar, Barun Kant Dixit, Vivechana Deora
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2487-2492.
- Serological and Molecular Characterization of Central Domain of Lipoprotein LppA in Indian Isolates of Mycoplasma mycoides subsp. Capri and Mycoplasma mycoides subsp. mycoides (LC)
Rajeev Singh, V. P. Singh, Z. A. Kashoo, R. Rana and P. S. Cheema
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(6): 90-108.
- Possible involvement of α1-adrenergic receptor and KATP channels in cardioprotective effect of remote aortic preconditioning in isolated rat heart
Rajeev Taliyan, Manjeet Singh, Pyare Lal Sharma, Harlokesh Narayan Yadav, Kulwinder Singh Sidhu
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2010; 1(3): 145-151.
- Anaesthetic management of emergency exploratory laparotomy for ruptured ectopic pregnancy in a patient with Ebsteinís anomaly and Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome: a challenge for the anaesthesiologists
Pooja Singh, Sudhakar Dwivedi, Rajeev Dwivedi, Avtar Yadav
. 2016; 4(6): 2472-2474.
- Successful pregnancy outcome in a patient with Robertsonian translocation (13; 14) (Q10:Q10) with recurrent pregnancy loss
Kalpana Singh, Geetam Bharti, Dipali Prasad, Rajeev Ranjan
. 2016; 5(7): 2445-2447.
- Misleading health claim: Where do we stand?
Rajeev Goyal, Jagdish Prasad Goyal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(2): 110-111.
- Percutaneous nephrolithotripsy for renal pelvis stone in a crossed fused ectopic kidney: a case report
Rajeev Sarpal, Tarun Chaudhary, Manoj Biswas, Shikhar Agarwal, Ankur Mittal
. 2016; 4(11): 5080-5084.
- To study the efficacy of digital and transvaginal ultrasonographic measurement of cervical length in asymptomatic high risk women at POG 16-24 weeks as a predictor of preterm delivery and progesterone and cerclage vs. progesterone alone for short cervical length in prevention of preterm labour
Richa Sharma, Santosh Minhas, Rajeev Sood
. 2015; 4(1): 146-151.
- Efficacy of tamsulosin and silodosin as medical expulsive therapy in the management of distal ureteral stones: a randomized controlled study
Albert AS, Santosh R. Pillai, Anila Mary, Rajeev Aravindakshan
. 2016; 3(2): 578-581.
- Managing traumatic anal sphincter injuries without the use of endo-anal ultrasound: an experience with 29 patients presenting to the surgery department at a tertiary care centre in North India
Parvez David Haque, Amit Mahajan, Navjot Singh, Rajeev Kapoor, Navneet K. Chaudhry
. 2016; 3(2): 697-700.
- Use of Herbal Preparations in Dry Cow Management against Sub Clinical Mastitis - An Alternative Approach
Tripti Kumari, Champak Bhakat, Rajeev Kumar Choudhary
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(3): 21-27.
- Spectrum of acute and chronic leukemia at a tertiary care hospital, Haryana, India
Gajender Singh, Padam Parmar, Sant Prakash Kataria, Sunita Singh, Rajeev Sen
. 2016; 4(4): 1115-1118.
- Tolosa-Hunt syndrome: a rare case report with uncommon imaging findings and discussion
Rajeev Ranjan, Arnab Banerjee, Ramita Sarkar, Niladri Sarkar
. 2014; 2(4): 1795-1798.
- Clinico-biochemical correlation between psoriasis and lipid profile
Amita Gupta, Sangita Paneri, Rajeev Lohokare, P. Dey Sarkar, Anil Jain
. 2016; 4(6): 1966-1969.
- Prevalence and sustainable control of Balantidium coli infection in pigs of Ranchi, Jahrkahnd, India
R K Bauri, Rajeev Ranjan, A R Deb, R Ranjan
. 2012; 5(2): 94-99.
- Prospective study to correlate the level of glycosylated haemoglobin with wound healing, vasculopathy and neuropathy in diabetic foot patients
Brajkishor Kumar, Manish Kumar Mishra, Ajit Sinha, Rajesh Kumar Soni, Dharmendra Kumar Patel
. 2016; 3(4): 2087-2091.
- Isolated hydatid cyst of adrenal gland with hypertension mimicking Connís syndrome: a very rare case
Tarun Chaudhary, Shikhar Agrawal, Manoj Biswas, Rajeev Sarpal, Nadia Shirazi
. 2016; 4(7): 3071-3073.
- Whether retrograde pyelography mandatory for percutaneous nephrolithotomy: a randomized clinical trial
Manoj Biswas, Ankur Mittal, Rajeev Sarpal, Shikhar Agrawal, Ravinder Pal, Karamaveer Singh
. 2016; 4(10): 4477-4480.
- Isolation and identification of Shigella spp. from human fecal samples collected from Pantnagar, India
Abhishek Gaurav, S P Singh, J.P.S. Gill, Rajeev Kumar, Deepak Kumar
. 2013; 6(7): 376-379.
- Prophylactic Calendar for Poultry Birds
Asif iqbal, Rajeev Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(1): 208-212.
- Monitoring of Intracranial Pressure During Intracranial Endoscopy
Rajeev Kumar, Anita Malik, Monika Kohli, Mazhar Husain, Varsha Chaudhary
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2013; 2(4): 240-245.
- Health seeking behavior of lung cancer patients receiving treatment at a tertiary cancer institute: a study from North India
Vijay Kumar Barwal, Salig Ram Mazta, Anita Thakur, Rajeev Kumar Seam, Manish Gupta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(2): 331-336.
- A comparative study of lipid profile, body mass index, and waist circumference among Type 2 diabetes mellitus patients with poor and good metabolic control and normal age-matched control group
Sandhya Menon, Rajeev Venugopal
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(2): 239-243.
- Fulminant meningococcemia with meningococcal meningitis in the neonate: a case report
Durgesh Kumar, Rajesh Kumar Yadav, Dinesh Kumar Singh, Indra Kumar Sharma, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Mohammad Avais
. 2014; 1(3): 190-192.
- Hospital acquired acute renal failure
Pankaj Kumar, Varun Deep Dogra, Dhiraj Kapoor, Rupinder Kumar, Vishnu Kumar Aggarwal, Manoj Kumar, Ansari Mohd Shoeb
. 2015; 3(1): 77-82.
- Isolated cystic renal echinococcosis: a rare case report
Tarun Chaudhary, Manoj Biswas, Ankur Mittal, Rajeev Sarpal, Shikhar Agrawal, Nadia Shirazi
. 2016; 3(3): 1627-1629.
- Thermoadaptability of Stud Bulls using Heat Tolerance Indices under Heterologus Climate
Tripti Kumari, Subhransu Pan, Debasish Satapathy, Rajeev Kumar Choudhary, Beena Sinha
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(1): 47-54.
- Computational, structural and functional aspects of hypothetical protein of Aspergillus flavus Pheromone Receptor Pre-A (PRP-A)
Maneesh Kumar, Sindhuprava Rana, Harish Kumar, Pratik Kumar, Manas Ranjan Dikhit, Rani Mansuri, Jainendra Kumar, Ganesh Chandra Sahoo
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(7): 89-97.
- Flavonoids in the development of functional meat products: A review
Pavan Kumar, Sunil Kumar, M. K.Tripathi, Nitin Mehta, Rajeev Ranjan, Z. F. Bhat, Pramod K. Singh
. 2013; 6(8): 573-578.
- Importance of micro minerals in reproductive performance of livestock
Sudhir Kumar, Anil Kumar Pandey, Waquar Ahmed AbdulRazzaque, Dinesh Kumar Dwivedi
. 2011; 4(5): 230-233.
- A Rare Case of Perosomus elumbis in a non-descript calf
Shailendra Kumar Tiwari, Deepak Kumar Kashyap, Devesh Kumar Giri, Govina Dewangan
. 2011; 4(11): 515-516.
- BILATERAL OSSIFIED FIRST
COSTOCHONDRAL AND CHONDROSTERNAL
JOINTS: A CASE REPORT
RAKESH KUMAR VERMA, ARVIND KUMAR PANKAJ, ARCHANA RANI, R.K.DIWAN & NAVNEET KUMAR
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2015; 23(1): 14-16.
- Clinical Evaluation of Anemia in Geriatric Patients - A Cross Sectional Study Conducted At Tertiary Care Hospital
Sfurti Mann, Amit Kumar, Shiv Kumar Singh, Surbhi Katyal, Gaurav Chopra, Sanjeev Kumar Varma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 316-320.
- Study of culture and sensitivity pattern of urinary tract infection in febrile preschool children in a tertiary care hospital
Ashoka C., Kumar GV, Ananda Kumar TS, Viswanatha Kumar HM
. 2016; 3(3): 1032-1036.
- Isolation and Characterization of Clostridium perfringens from Suspected Cases of Necrotic Enteritis (NE) in Broiler Chicken
Hiramoni Sarmah, Ritam Hazarika, Pankaj Deka, Rajeev Kumar Sharma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(8): 221-232.
- Development of word list in Hindi for speech sounds to work on articulation errors for children with hearing impairment
Rajeev Ranjan, Arun Banik
. 2014; 2(4): 1580-1585.
- CONTENTS OF JREIM Vol. 20 No 3-4 2014
Kishor Patwardhan, Suresh Kumar, Manoj Kumar, Reena Kulkarni, Abhimanyu Kumar, Prasanna N. Rao, Janmejaya Samal, Samita Puri
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2014; 20(4): 0-0.
- Morbidity Pattern Among Primary Schoolchildren In A Rural Area Of Uttar Pradesh
Vidya Rani, Dhiraj Kumar Srivastava, Pankaj Kumar Jain, Sandeep Kumar, Naresh Pal Singh, Anand Mohan Dixit
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 392-396.
- Dairy Animal Welfare in Calf Rearing Practices and the Constraints Experienced by the Farmers in Following the Practices
Bhushan Kumar Singh, J. Oraon, Alok Kumar Pandey, Mithun Kumar Anand, Sanjay Kumar Rewani
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 53-58.
- Total phenolic, flavonoids and tannin contents in different extracts of Artemisia absinthium
Rajeev Singh, Pawan Kumar Verma, Gagandeep Singh
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2012; 1(2): 101-104.
- PLC Based Automatic Cooling of Power Transformer
KANAGAVALLI S, AJITH KUMAR M, SARATH KUMAR M, SELVA MURUGAN R, RAM KUMAR M
International Journal of Communication and Computer Technologies. 2019; 7(2): 38-41.
- Migration of broken hypodermic needle in the cervical muscles of dog
A. K. Sharma , Hemant Kumar, L. L. Dass, Shivendra Kumar, Vinod Kumar
. 2010; 3(10): 476-476.
- Feeding practices in infants: ritual factors dominating motherís education - a cross sectional study
Dinesh Kumar, Indra Kumar Sharma, Mukesh Vir Singh, Durgesh Kumar, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Dinesh Kumar Singh
. 2014; 2(4): 1642-1647.
- Transverse testicular ectopia with persistent Mullerian duct syndrome: a rare anomaly
Kiran Kumar KM, Shiva Kumar T, Naveen Kumar M, Pavan BM, Prateek, Kishor Krishna
. 2014; 1(2): 91-93.
- Effect of Low Protein Diets on Egg Quality and Egg Composition of Vanaraja Laying Hens
Lenin Kumar Gumpha, Laxman Kumar Babu, Anil Kumar, Pinaki Samal, Arun Kumar Panda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 80-86.
- A comparative study of circulating plasma lipid components and superoxide dismutase activity in pre and postmenopausal women
Priyanka Chaudhari, Rajeev S. Kushwaha, Shikha Raturi, Swati Naithani, Shivani Sailwal, Sumita Sharma, Kiran Bhat, Tariq Masood, R. K. Singh
. 2016; 4(9): 3801-3805.
- An accessory brachialis muscle associated with abnormal arrangement of structures in the cubital fossa
Md. Jawed Akhtar, Nafees Fatima, Sanjay Kumar, Binod Kumar, Vinod Kumar
. 2015; 3(12): 3907-3910.
- Self-medication practice of antihistaminics H1 blocker among undergraduate medical students in a tertiary care hospital
Meenakshi Jindal, Rajeev Kumar Sharma, Suman Lata, Bhawana Sharma
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(3): 227-230.
- Trypanosomiasis - An Impediment Livestock Development
Asif Iqbal, Rajeev Singh, Najimaana Wani, Irfan Mir,
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(1): 52-57.
- Laparoscopic versus open repair of duodenal perforation: a comparative study in tertiary care hospital in Uttarakhand, India
Praveen Kumar, Saurabh Kumar, Ram Kumar Verma, Akshat Agarwal, Rashmi Kumari
. 2016; 3(4): 1975-1978.
- Cutaneous bronchobiliary fistula following laparotomy for ruptured hydatid cyst of the liver
Vikas Sachdeva, Santosh Kumar Singh, Vaibhav Sood, Devendra Kumar Shukla, Sunil Kumar Ajay
. 2014; 1(3): 155-157.
- Emergency and elective caesarean sections: comparison of maternal and fetal outcomes in a suburban tertiary care hospital in Puducherry
Valsa Diana, Arun Tipandjan
. 2016; 5(9): 3060-3065.
- Study of the effect of 61-point relaxation therapy in premenstrual syndrome
Bhawana Sharma, Rajeev Kumar Sharma, Tanu Agarwal, Meenakshi Jindal, Kiran Singh
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(2): 155-159.
- Systolic and Diastolic Epicardial Adipose Tissue Thickness in Non-Dialysis Dependent Chronic Kidney Disease Patients: Technique, Correlates and Cardiovascular Outcomes (The EAT CKD Study)
Bhupendra Verma, Jitendra Singh Bishnoi, Anil Kumar Mishra, Amrita Singh, Manu Kumar, Ashwani Kumar Saxena
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2018; 9(4): 182-190.
- A STUDY ON PROFILE OF ALLERGENS SENSITIVITY AND ASSOCIATED FACTORS IN NASO-BRONCHIAL ALLERGIC PATIENTS
Giridhar BH , Sandeep Kumar, Alok Kumar Verma, Abhijeet Singh, Dinesh Kumar, Rajendra Prasad, Premendra D Dwivedi, S K Verma
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(1): 70-76.
- Role of conjunctival impression cytology in various diseases of eye
Naveen Kumar Bariar, Sanjay Kumar, Mahasweta Mallik, Manish Kumar
. 2016; 4(6): 2011-2013.
- Outcome of Native Valve Endocarditis
Raj Kumar Sachdewani, Nand lal Rathi, Suresh Kumar Rathi, Darshana Kumari,
Bhunesh Kumar Maheshwari, Feroz Memon
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2013; 12(1): 07-11.
- Catastrophic Health Expenditure amongst People Living with HIV/AIDS Availing Antiretroviral Treatment Services at Two Tertiary Care Health Facilities in District of Northern India
Mukesh Shukla, Monika Agarwal, Jai Vir Singh, Anil Kumar Tripathi, Anand Kumar Srivastava, Vijay Kumar Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 323-328.
- A SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT BASED PATIENT FORECASTING MODEL FOR DENTAL HOSPITAL
Sapna Singh, Parul Gupta, Brijesh Kumar Ojha, Rajesh Kumar, Himanshu Kumar Shukla, Rohit Srivastava, Chandrabhan Singh, Mohit Gangwar
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(3): 399-405.
- Firecracker-related ocular injuries during Diwali festival season in a tertiary care center in Northern India
Mandeep Tomar, Gaurav Sharma, Rajeev Tuli, Rattan K. Sharma
International Medicine. 2020; 2(1): 20-27.
- The extent of price variation amongst branded antihypertensive drugs and its association with number of pharmaceutical companies
Rahul Kumar, Chandrama Manu, Dheeraj Kumar Singh, Preet Lakhani, Sachin Tutu, Rakesh Kumar Dixit
. 2015; 3(10): 2800-2806.
- Chronic complications in newly diagnosed patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus in rural area of western Uttar Pradesh, India
Manoj Kumar, Ramakant Rawat, Vijay Kumar Verma, Khwaja Saifullah Zafar, Granth Kumar
. 2016; 4(6): 2292-2296.
- Praiseworthiness of Dermatoglyphics in Determining Dental Caries Vulnerability among Gujarati Children: A Cross-Sectional Study
Sunil C Chand, Hardik R Parmar, Jayant Kumar L Patel, Aesha K Bathvar, Nirav Kumar Z Garasiya, Priyank Kumar K Nisarta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(6): 453-456.
- Socio-Economic Determinants of Adherence to Iron and Folic Acid Tablets among Rural Ante-natal Mothers in Lucknow, India
Manas P Roy, Uday Mohan, Shivendra Kumar Singh, Vijay Kumar Singh, Anand Kumar Srivastava
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 386-391.
- A cross sectional study on immunization status of anganwadi children in a rural area of north Kerala, India
Rajeev S. V., Radhamani K. V.
. 2016; 4(6): 2039-2043.
- Study of LV functions in patients of subclinical hypothyroidism in patients coming to rural medical college of Sub-Himalayan region of India
Pankaj Kumar, Narinder Singh, Dhiraj Kapoor, Varun Deep Dogra, Rupinder Kumar, Vishnu Kumar Agarwal, Manoj Kumar, Ansari Mohd Shoeb
. 2015; 3(1): 135-139.
- Effect of Feeding Rice Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles and Rice Gluten Meal with or without Enzyme Supplementation on the Haematology and Serum Biochemistry of Broiler Chickens
Om Prakash Dinani, Pramod Kumar Tyagi, Nasir Akabar Mir, Asit Baran Mandal, Praveen Kumar Tyagi, Sita Prasad Tiwari, Anil Kumar Giri
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(1): 254-261.
- MRI diagnosis of tubal torsion: the whirlpool sign
Anuj Thakral, Rajeev Malhotra, Nitika Sobti, Ankita Chandna, Manisha Arora
. 2016; 5(1): 237-239.
- Clinical and Haemato-biochemical Studies on Respiratory Disease in Buffaloes
Praveen Kumar, Vinod Kumar Jain, Tarun Kumar, Vinod Kumar, Yudhbir Singh Rana
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 178-184.
- Feasibility of injectable Depot medroxyprogesterone acetate in a semi urban camp setting
Ruchira Nautiyal, Rajeev Bijalwan, B. Maithili, Latika N. Sinha
. 2016; 5(4): 1056-1060.
- Effect of Dietary Supplementation of Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) and Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graceum L.) on Carcass Characteristics of Heat Stressed Broilers in Arid Zone
Umesh Kumar Prajapat, Dinesh Jain, Tribhuwan Sharma, Rajesh Kumar Dhuria, Basant Bais, Mangesh Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 247-251.
- Serum ferritin levels in human immunodeficiency virus infected children and its relation with severe immunodeficiency
Durgesh Kumar, Mukesh Vir Singh, Indra Kumar Sharma, Dinesh Kumar, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Dhamendra Kumar Singh
. 2015; 2(4): 349-352.
- Effect of Different Management System on Haemato-biochemical profile in Quail
Vijay Kumar, R.K. Verma, Satish Kumar, S.K. Singh and Ramesh Kumar Singh
. 2010; 3(6): 291-292.
- Performance and Economics of Broiler Production Fed Diet Incorporated with Acid Treated Fish Silage
Sushree Sangita Boitai, Lakshman Kumar Babu, Tanuja Somarajan, Anil Kumar, Pinaki Samal, Arun Kumar Panda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(5): 289-294.
- To Compare the Effect of Different Shade Materials on the Physiological and Biochemical Variables in Buffalo Calves in Summer Season
Ravi Shankar Deo Barman, Ravi Ranjan Kumar Sinha, Anjay Prasad, Rishikesh Kumar Verma, Dilip Kumar Jha
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 292-304.
- Early diagnostic marker for the conversion of asymptomatic to symptomatic visceral leishmaniasis
Roshan Kamal Topno, Rajeev Kumar, Krishna Pandey, Manas Ranjan Dikhit, Major Madhukar, Maneesh Kumar, Sanjiva Bimal, Niyamat Ali Siddiqui, Vidyanand Ravi Das, Kanhaiya Agrawal, Neena Verma, Chandra Shekhar Lal, Pradeep Das
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2019; 9(2): 96-99.
- Comparison of the Effect of Different Shade Materials on the Physiological and Biochemical Variables in Buffalo Calves During Rainy Season
Ravi Shankar Deo Barman, Manikant Chaudhary, Anjay Prasad, Dilip Kumar Jha, Ravi Ranjan Kumar Sinha, Rishikesh Kumar Verma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 51-61.
- Predictability of biomarkers in diagnosis of neonatal sepsis: a cross sectional study
Rajeev D., Honnumurthy J. B., Avinash S. S.
. 2016; 3(2): 485-490.
- A study of autonomic cardiovascular regulation in subjects with acute mountain sickness
Raksha Jaipurkar, Rajeev Bajaj, Latika Mohan, Saurabh Bobdey
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(5): 533-537.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW