|6 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Comparison Between Different Teaching Methods to Increase Performance of Students in Biochemistry
Mrinal Pal, Subinay Datta, Amit Kumar Pradhan, Kanika Mandi Chowdhuri, Joydeep Ghosh, Rajarshi Rahut
TAF Preventive Medicine Bulletin. 2014; 13(4): 281-288.
- In silico analysis of chili encoded miRNAs targeting Chili leaf curl begomovirus and its associated satellite
Megha Mishra, Rajesh Kumar, Rajarshi Kumar Gaur, Rakesh Kumar Verma
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2020; 8(1): 1-5.
- A cross-sectional study on association between diabetic retinopathy and glycated hemoglobin level among type 2 diabetes mellitus patients in a tertiary care hospital of Kolkata
Rajarshi As, Koushik Chatterjee, Moumita Mandal, Sagarika Sarkar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(7): 761-766.
- Perception of married women of reproductive age group toward permanent sterilization in a slum of Kolkata
Sembagamuthu Sembiah, Jayeeta Burman, Aparajita Dasgupta, Bobby Paul, Rajarshi Banerjee, Sweta Suman
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(11): 895-899.
- Ancient Archives: Perspectives For A Healthy Lifestyle
Satyajyoti Kanjilal, Amitabha Dey, Bibhuti Nath Bhatt, Rajarshi Biswas, Deepa Gandhi, Subrata Pandit, Avinash Narwaria, Chandra Kant Katiyar
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2018; 24(1): 1-10.
- Observational study on standardized Salacia root extract in patients with Type-2 Diabetes mellitus
Satyajyoti Kanjilal, Amitabha Dey, Rajarshi Biswas, Deepa Gandhi, Bibhuti Nath Bhatt, Kamarujjaman Mondal, Avinash Narwaria, Chandra Kant Katiyar,
Applied Medical Research. 2018; 5(1): 1-8.