|15 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Evaluation of hepatoprotective activity of Allium sativum ethanolic extract in thioacetamide induced hepato-toxicity in albino Wistar rats.
Krishna Mohan Chinnala, Praisy Pinky Jayagar, Gayathri Motta, Raghuma Chowdary Adusumilli, Madhan Mohan Elsani
American Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2018; 3(2): 48-53.
- A rare ovarian tumour, struma ovarii
Sindhura Inkollu, Vandana Kanumury, Murmu Dasharatha, Padmaja Adusumilli
. 2016; 4(4): 1292-1294.
- ASSESSMENT OF ADVERSE DRUG REACTIONS OF ANTIRETROVIRAL AGENTS AMONG HIV PATIENTS
Adusumilli Pramod Kumar, Rajendra Prasad, Gurumurthy Parthasarathi, Krishna Undela
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(2): 79-82.
- Importance of cardiac marker enzymes (Aspartate transaminase and troponin I) in acute myocardial infarction: A case-control study from South India
Vuddandi Prabodh, Deva Prakash, Godi Sudhakar, Yeruva Reddy, Nadella Chowdary, Sripada Desai, Ravi Shekhara
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2012; 1(2): 118-120.
- Community stroke awareness: Knowledge, attitude, and health-seeking behavior of adults in an urban slum of Hyderabad, India
Devika Adusumilli, Saba Syed
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(10): 848-853.
- Unusual delayed presentation of Bochdalek Hernia in children: Report of two cases
Gowthami Adusumilli, Raghavendra Vanaki, Ramesh Pol, Bhuvaneswari C. Yelamali, Ashok Badakali
. 2017; 6(2): 55-57.
- Categorization, appraisal and reporting of medication errors ascertained in medical ward of tertiary care hospital
Vinodkumar Mugada, Reethu Chowdary Devineni, Reena Mounika Pendyala, Dilipkumar Vempati, Sarathchandra Kuchi
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(5): 109-114.
- Prevalence of Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) among Adults Aged 30 Years and Above in a Rural Population of Jammu- An Observational Study
Anuj Kapoor, Shoket Chowdary, Deepika Dewan, Ghanshyam Dev, Rashmi Gupta, Dinesh Kumar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(11): 787-793.
- Primary varicella infection associated with Steven-Johnson syndrome
Fatima Razvi, Mohammed Zoheb, Nayeem Sadath Haneef, Neha Chowdary Koganti
. 2015; 5(2): 38-40.
- Molecular Docking Studies of Phytoconstituents Identified in Crocus sativus, Curcuma longa, Cassia occidentalis and Moringa oleifera on Thymidylate Synthase – An Enzyme Target for Anti-Cancer Activity
Nikitha K. Heble, Rishitha Chowdary Mavillapalli, Ramesh Selvaraj, Srikanth Jeyabalan
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(12): 131-135.
- Reverse –Z- Shaped main pancreatic duct in case of recurrent idiopathic pancreatitis
Umamaheswara Reddy V, Thirunavukkarasu Sampath, Kishor V Hegde, T.V Aditya chowdary
Narayana Medical Journal. 2014; 3(2): 61-66.
- Study on stress among first-year medical students of Kurnool Medical College, Kurnool
Arepalli Sreedevi, Guthi Visweswara Rao, Pardhu Bharath, Karthik Reddy, Raju Parigala, Subramanyam Pappu, Silpa Chowdary, Sulochana Parem
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(5): 852-855.
- Report of three rare cases of Dowling Dego's disease
Mohammed Altamash Zubair, Nayeem Sadath Haneef, Fatima Razvi, B. Y. Praveen Kumar, Nikhat Fatima, Neha Chowdary Koganti
. 2017; 7(2): 122-125.
- A case report showing coexistence of two autoimmune diseases-psoriasis and vitiligo
Debasmita Chakraborty, Nayeem Sadath Haneef, Fatima Razvi, B. Y. Praveen Kumar, Nikhat Fatima, Neha Chowdary Koganti, Mohammed Altamash Zubair
. 2017; 7(2): 114-117.
- Report of two rare cases of Kindler's syndrome in siblings
Neha Chowdary Koganti, Nayeem Sadath Haneef, Fatima Razvi, B. Y. Praveen Kumar, Nikhat Fatima, Mohammed Altamash Zubair, Debasmita Chakraborty
. 2017; 7(2): 118-121.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW